Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image (41852 Views)

Jagaban Will Fix Nigeria : Man Declares Full Support For Tinubu In Lagos (pics) / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Visits Atiku's Residence, Seeks Full Support / Ben kalu Describes Certificate Saga As A Distraction, Attempt To Dent His Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Wainey: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
DabuIIIT:

You are the same person who opened a thread about you suffering while senators enjoy life....
Well,it's clear you ain't ready
because I opened a thread about what senate pass through does t mean other people couldn't support who they want in a democratic govt.

I am not against people supporting any candidate, I am against the politicians treating us bad.
I cannot insult someone cos of his choice of candidate, my problem with you comes when you tried to insult my own choice.
You are taking away my democratic rights
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Umadam: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
I like this confidence. Thankfully
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by akin33(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by BrokenCondom: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Yul is a businessman. I'll probably do same if in his shoes.
But anyone who believes eBola will fix Nigeria, needs his head examined.

Oshiomhole's facial expression says it all...

If he no fit do am wetin you gain? How is this kinda thinking way forward to you?
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by sportskid(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
PetObidients Terrorists will cry blood today... grin grin

They will abuse him and his father...Peter Obi has breed a group of hate- filled monsters in Igboland.. And i think they are now irredeemable...

In fact...May God Punish Peter Criminal Obi endlessly..

That punishment goes straight to you and your generation. You are a blunt fool to bring igbos into this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by ridelil5: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
He want to collect his own share
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Minime10(f): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Na phone call for settlement him dey hustle for, from Seyi🤓 nothing more, and nothing less.
Na im own way of trying to get at the Tinubu's be dat😏
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by IbnB: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by FamTomx2(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
Yul Edochie is from Anambra but he knows that the demented Peter Obi has nothing to offer Nigeria. The agulu idiot who struggled to govern a small homogenous state like Anambra and then fled to live in Lagos after the conclusion of his failed and miserable rule, is whom IPOB wants to preside over this vast and diverse nation. Tufia!!! Nigerians were wise to reject the crook with frog voice.

Which Yul?

The ragtag that will soon switch allegiance to Obi when the drug bandit will be finally kicked out?!

He is broke but won't tell you!!
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Bigchristo: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1692840173648654800?t=9zBY5ZvIawc1sLBSiSptWQ&s=19
Anybody wey understand this guy go know say him not get sense before so no need to be surprised.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Alejoe12: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by etrange: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dude is just trying to work hid way up the political ladder.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Alejoe12: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mindlog:
Yul on the hustle lane,twerk harder. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
😁😁
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Wettoid123: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

They will abuse him and his father...Peter Obi has breed a group of hate- filled monsters in Igboland.. And i think they are now irredeemable...

Between you and the person you mentioned who has the Devils punish your head need to be examined fast,,for the records yul edochie is a business man so he has no other option than to pretentiously support jagaban cos we all know tinubu cannot fix Nigeria at times I wonder whether you are male or female self cos you talk trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Alejoe12: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
00FFT00:
This boy will not kill his father before his time. Poverty badt.
😁😁
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by nasskar(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jagaban man of the people
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Japastic: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
His choice
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Wettoid123: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yul go and sit down you are only surprise bosUn makes the ministerial list so you are just looking for your own piece of cake from the National coffer!
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by raskymonojendor: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:

It is beginning to look like that o. Senator Victor Umeh the former APGA national chairman laid curses on Peter Obi at Ojukwu's grave when he was national chairman. Later, Ojukwu's wife Bianca poured more curses on Peter Obi at a campaign ground in the state. Also the immediate past APGA chairman, Victor Ike Oye released more curses on Peter Obi few months to the general elections. And as if that was not enough, Fr Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministry finalized the curses on Peter Obi during a prayer rally in Enugu grin

Peter Obi need serious deliverance. Since he left Government House Awka in early 2013, no way for him.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by complexstuffs(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jostoman:
All this your IPOB propaganda don cast since, even those people you guys are trying to deceive with the propaganda don wise now. So change your propaganda tactics.

What propaganda are you talking about sef

IPOB is IPOB no matter how much they try to hide it or change their name to OBIDIENTS or some other names. Their DNA is IPOB and that can never change.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by StarRiderr: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
Chai wetin him dey wait for since.. now wey Dem don appoint ministers finish ahh why now
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by emanobis(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
As Yul as Omokri
We have their likes all over
Being an Igbo doesn't mean he must support Obi...after all the whole middle belt dt gave Obi their support are not Igbos
We know those that want this country fixed
We also know the business minded ones
I wonder where they kept FFK... hvn't been hearing his voice of late
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Jostoman: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
complexstuffs:

What propaganda are you talking about sef

IPOB is IPOB no matter how much they try to hide it or change their name to OBIDIENTS or some other names. Their DNA is IPOB and that can never change.
if you people can say emefiele is working for ipob it means you people are also calling buhari ipob because emefiele work with and take instruction from buhari.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Okoroawusa: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yul Edochie na man you be...

#IgboBoysForJagaban
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by villagereporter(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

slowpoke. I am a Yoruba from Ekiti and I did not support Tilumpu, so what’s d fuse. Tinubu moral baggage is compelling and you should be ashamed for supporting a crass low-life druggie. Pin-point-any policy(ies) he has enacted dat has affected the common man positively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Yettttttunde(f): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by 7demons: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
Yul Edochie is from Anambra but he knows that the demented Peter Obi has nothing to offer Nigeria. The agulu idiot who struggled whom IPOB wants to preside over this vast and diverse nation. Tufia!!! Nigerians were wise to reject the crook with frog voice.
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc Nlfpmod
Rule 1&2.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by 7demons: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
hopexter:

As long as they’re not supporting Obi, they are unreasonable. You see the way you useless zombidiots dey reason undecided
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 1&2.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Obainomilano: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
He has a family to feed .. anyone will do the same for their stomachs..hunger is in the land
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by 7demons: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Naijaboy18:
Stupid ibo always obsessed with Yoruba people
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 1 &2
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by wink2015(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yul Edochie is looking for federal appointment.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by izubext007: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
two wives men don't reason well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate / CharlyBoy Writes Open Letter To Buhari / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.