Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image (41860 Views)

Jagaban Will Fix Nigeria : Man Declares Full Support For Tinubu In Lagos (pics) / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Visits Atiku's Residence, Seeks Full Support / Ben kalu Describes Certificate Saga As A Distraction, Attempt To Dent His Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by RomanGreen: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
No wonder he has no sense left, I been talk am say something dey ground....now it's clear he has corn in his pocket coz once you join APC, you loose your brain...no wonder the couldn't handle his home
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by njokue519(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
[i]Mumu don dey look for appointment. Shigwam you no go get. Ewu bingo
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by InvertedHammer: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
PetObidients Terrorists will cry blood today... grin grin

They will abuse him and his father...Peter Obi has breed a group of hate- filled monsters in Igboland.. And i think they are now irredeemable...

In fact...May God Punish Peter Criminal Obi endlessly..

/

I don't know if you live in Nigeria or not.

Yul has been reduced to naught by Judy.

He is a drowning man who will grasp at anything.

/
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by jahsharon: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
Isokotolopia:
His choice,

its so shameful for the winner of an election to be campaigning long after he is declared winner under dubious circumstances

Who is campaigning? It is your Giringori Obituary that has continued to campaign in birthday parties, burial ceremonies, church bazaars, and mosques weddings, even when the idiot is not invited.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by simfrost90210: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

They will abuse him and his father...Peter Obi has breed a group of hate- filled monsters in Igboland.. And i think they are now irredeemable...

Nawa for you..... U dey vex ooo
Wetin GOD dey do with polish nah?
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by simfrost90210: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
Yul Edochie is from Anambra but he knows that the demented Peter Obi has nothing to offer Nigeria. The agulu idiot who struggled to govern a small homogenous state like Anambra and then fled to live in Lagos after the conclusion of his failed and miserable rule, is whom IPOB wants to preside over this vast and diverse nation. Tufia!!! Nigerians were wise to reject the crook with frog voice.

Be wise enough to speak for yourself to know, with absolute proof, that Nigerians did actually reject Peter OBI or you're being sentimental.🙄
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Early stage madness, this she Ebola is a potential Yaba left candidate,

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Onyiridike(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Olu1000: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

The actor is free to support whoever he chooses.The same guy has been in APGA , PDP and YPP all in a short time.He has ran for governor & president as well.He is known political clown.No Obedient cares about his opinion.He is a political joker but as a Nigerian , he is free to express whatever political view or opinion he chooses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by guru90: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obiedun:
Peter obi will never be president

Why?

i don't care simply means that "NEVER REACH YOUR SIDE".
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Olu1000: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=Ezewuzie01 post=125211717]Yul Edochie is from Anambra but he knows that the demented Peter Obi has nothing to offer Nigeria. The agulu idiot who struggled to govern a small homogenous state like Anambra and then fled to live in Lagos after the conclusion of his failed and miserable rule, is whom IPOB wants to preside over this vast and diverse nation. Tufia!!! Nigerians were wise to reject the crook with frog voice.[/quote

Who looks demented between Peter Obi and Tinubu? Maybe you need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Calitoscassius(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
This one is trying so hard to see if Tifnubu would give a even if it is as a cleaner in his house. grin
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by livebyday(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

In igboland you say? Then your ignorance backed by lack of forma education is amazing 🤣

Hate filled bigots like you can never fathom integrity or anything earned honestly you liv a life perpetually based on fraud or begging so you can't understand.

Obidients cut across all tribes religion and states and your plan to reduce it to tribe has failed just like every other gimmick

Now cry more 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Weedhustler: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
wittywriter:
Bipolar symptoms...b

Wittyness

Product of exhausted sperm...#50 postinor 2 would have avoided such disaster.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Sermwell(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Asgard73:

Fine geh..

Carry me go vacation.. go flex me.. Apc Dey maintain you no be small.

Na cos of you I go decamp.. make i pepper them like Yull. grin
Who are you calling fine girl??
That's a man you're quoting!! Don't allow the fake dp fool you ohh grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by jerk: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
Yul Edochie is from Anambra but he knows that the demented Peter Obi has nothing to offer Nigeria. The agulu idiot who struggled to govern a small homogenous state like Anambra and then fled to live in Lagos after the conclusion of his failed and miserable rule, is whom IPOB wants to preside over this vast and diverse nation. Tufia!!! Nigerians were wise to reject the crook with frog voice.
why using Igbo name to talk rubbish, are you ashamed of your tribe omo Yoruba?
The difference between Yul and eediot Reno is that Yul know the truth just that he's looking for appointment and he will never abuse Peter Obi.
He may glorify Ebola but his heart and mind is still with Obi.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Asgard73: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sermwell:

Who are you calling fine girl??
That's a man you're quoting!! Don't allow the fake dp fool you ohh grin

Na she.. grin..

No worries ..
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Mrfixiit: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

May God punish you and your offsprings for supporting this evil govt
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by zelnababa(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lolz dem go hate this guy more ooo
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by complexstuffs(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jostoman:
if you people can say emefiele is working for ipob it means you people are also calling buhari ipob because emefiele work with and take instruction from buhari.

Wetin you dey smoke? Isn't Buhari dead anymore. Shebi IiGB0S claimed Buhari was dead and that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan.

Today they say Buhari is dead, another day they say Bihari is doing this and that.

Some days they are Nigeria and want the best for the country, other days they are BIAFLA

Some days they are Jews,other times they are Nigerians..

Now you see why no one takes IPOB/OBIDIENTS serious.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Matrix137(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nobody takes this man serious anymore. What a 🤡
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Thonee(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

God has already started ur punishment and you'll never experience any good thing for life.
I know agbadorians have dead brain just like their agbado master too.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by joba4luv: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

You better go and attend to your marital problem first before coming here to do eye service Tinubu has nothing for you Senseless youth

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Lincton: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Reasonable son from the south east
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Greatzeus(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
And I was thinking that this guy was an intellectual. It's OK to display support for any politician of your choice (and I'm even a tacit supporter of Tinubu), but do it without dragging your self-esteem on the ground.
Are you reacting to another post entirely or what was posted up there. He simply said he's praying for the President to succeed. How did he drag his self esteem on the ground? Isn't that what all meaningful and good hearted Nigerians are praying for?
What did he say up there to drag his self esteem? Wailing with no cause is stupid. We know some people wants the president to fail. Their comments are obvious to the blind on this thread.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Greenback: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Johnholt909:
What do you gain from all these nonsense? And you're a lady?
Don't be deceived,he's a bladdy nigga
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Passionate1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Snake! He who holds the ladder is as bad as d thief.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by freemanq(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Another Animal talking
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by DMerciful(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yul is Igbo so you guys should not say Igbos do not support Amoda grin
helinues:
Yul wey sabi

In life, its advisable to follow those who sabi road so that one wont get lost
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Jostoman: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
complexstuffs:

Wetin you dey smoke? Isn't Buhari dead anymore. Shebi IiGB0S claimed Buhari was dead and that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan.

Today they say Buhari is dead, another day they say Bihari is doing this and that.

Some days they are Nigeria and want the best for the country, other days they are BIAFLA

Some days they are Jews,other times they are Nigerians..

Now you see why no one takes IPOB/OBIDIENTS serious.
Ayo Adebanjo, Aisha yusuf, yinusa tanko, omitogun and dele farotimi are all Obedient or you want to call them IPOB too because anybody that support Obi is IPOB according to you and other BAT propaganda machinery on nairaland and other social media.
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by joelpeters: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
the guy dey hustle, him and his likes can do anything including denying his lineage for monetary gains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vigilantes Prevent SARS From Arresting Dino Melaye At Buba Jubril's Fidau Prayer / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.