Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. (7297 Views)

Imagine How This Teacher Love Her Life On A Canoe More Than The Pupils (photo) / Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe / Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by DonroxyII: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
attat:
Everybody including my friends think I have enough babes but the truth is am single as hell.
Funny life
Same here .. dem think I be ashawo ... Mey wey dey write Exam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by DonroxyII: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zonefree:
Money will always come your way when you don't know the value or what to do with money.

The moment you have projects to execute, money would hardly come your way.
But this is Fallacy now .... This is Just "Expectationism" Playing in Your Mindset .... This is all about "Value" ....

N1,000,000 in your hand without project is valueless just papers in the bank to be blown anyhow ....

N100,000 to execute a project is valuable when not available Coupling with adrenaline pumping if to say you even owe person wey fit use army carry you ... E go be like village people don enter .....

All Na mindset !
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by DonroxyII: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
JUMO95:
When you engage in rituals for fraud, is it possible to to just become rich?

Or its your future money you are collecting
You are just collecting normal money but On a Troubleshooted Organs.....

Your entire Body-Systems must pay the price later because You Don't have "Maturities" for the Monies You are Collecting as such You were Boosted by Charms just like drugs ... All You started seeing his money making you to work harder than necessary for Money .... You will surely make the money but pay price for shorter life span because the Organs sustening life would have been over run so if they are meant to operate for 100years .. By 50 Max, They are Out ..

.. if your ritual is hot, You can be out in two years or within a Year ...

Charm no be joke ... It Just Overbloated your ego that's why Yoruba call it Oogun(Bloated) Because You are still your normal sef but Geared Once the Charm finished work .. You Body-Systems must be worn-Out By -50% .... Leaving you worst off.... If you still jazz up & continue trust your kidney, liver, gut & brain to go .... Madness & cancer is calling small small

1 Like

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by DonroxyII: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
SonofGod231:
I think my first ever love and gf is my soulmate and my God given woman but we never got married.
We started crushing on each other from Js3.
Finally,we started dating as freshers in the university. She was my first and I was hers too. We were together for 3yrs before I traveled abroad. She has been married since 2010 with 3kids but some how our paths crossed again and we exchanged contacts.
She asked me to book a room which I did and we rendezvoused. She was even the one who asked if I still know how to kiss very well while we were just there in the room. I was even scared but she didn't care. The Bj and Dgggg was passionate I must say. Her waist and boobs were x10. Weeks later she wanted us to meet again but I refused and turned her down. She said nobody would find out and I told her but "God knows". It's been 4yrs now since I cut ties. I practically deleted my FB because of this woman but I know deep down another man married my soulmate and sweetheart.
I'm still trying to get over her, every now and then I visit her YouTube channel and subscribe. Just haven't sent her a dm yet.

You must Be going to alter everytime true true ... grin ... Sinatullahi!
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by DonroxyII: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
Samantha124 '' samantha124 ''
It is well'' i like the way you express yourself'' something many of my sisters here can't''
Hmmm'
' all i will say is you tried because as for me i hardly lose opportunities like that, if i have the zeal to knack the woman'' because deep down i know you are also feeling the vibe'' i think the man was not smart enough because in situations like that you don't need to make it long'' just sharp sharp,
Iranu... Many of which ya Sister ... No be una dey Condemned them making them to shut up for una to allow peace to reign ....

See ya papa left nyansh !
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by SonofGod231: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
You must Be going to alter everytime true true ... grin ... Sinatullahi!
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don repent.
Old things always pass away for me.

1 Like

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Vijuchoco(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Know that a vast majority don't genuinely care, they're just pretending
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Babypal: 12:29am On Aug 24, 2023
Exmilitant:
I seen politicians pound newborn babies in mortar and smear the meat on their naked bodies. cool

For real?
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lalasticlala. Where are you?
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by JUMO95: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
You are just collecting normal money but On a Troubleshooted Organs.....

Your entire Body-Systems must pay the price later because You Don't have "Maturities" for the Monies You are Collecting as such You were Boosted by Charms just like drugs ... All You started seeing his money making you to work harder than necessary for Money .... You will surely make the money but pay price for shorter life span because the Organs sustening life would have been over run so if they are meant to operate for 100years .. By 50 Max, They are Out ..

.. if your ritual is hot, You can be out in two years or within a Year ...

Charm no be joke ... It Just Overbloated your ego that's why Yoruba call it Oogun(Bloated) Because You are still your normal sef but Geared Once the Charm finished work .. You Body-Systems must be worn-Out By -50% .... Leaving you worst off.... If you still jazz up & continue trust your kidney, liver, gut & brain to go .... Madness & cancer is calling small small

Now I have friends that plus up their yahoo as early as 2012 when we all started 100level back in the university.

They are fine and doing well with their families. With cars and thriving businesses. Nothing do them... So how come?

1 Like

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by DonroxyII: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2023
JUMO95:

Now I have friends that plus up their yahoo as early as 2012 when we all started 100level back in the university.

They are fine and doing well with their families. With cars and thriving businesses. Nothing do them... So how come?
Go & do the same come to tell us howfar ....

Jazz is like cult of Wizardry.... Nobody will tell you what the are feeling internally Deep Down & That's even if they know they are feeling anything!

The end result is always nasty anyway !
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lalasticlala.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:
How I overcame it? Whenever me and this guy were busy flowing with our conversations, my boyfriend would either text me or call, it's like he could sense that I was up to something that I shouldn't be doing and of course, the guilty conscience would follow afterwards... I remember this one time he called me while I was speaking to this vet and I deliberately switched to speaking Zulu with him because I didn't want the guy to understand what I was saying, he's been based in polokwane for a while and Zimbabweans tend to learn SA languages quickly... I suspected that he could understand Sepedi and there was no way I was going to speak to my boyfriend in English... grin grin grin

My boyfriend kept asking me why I was speaking to him in Zulu, but I came up with a flimsy excuse... grin grin grin

It happened that the guy finally asked me out for lunch few days before I could head back to Durban... At first I told him that I'll think about it, but I later called him and agreed to the lunch.

It was during that same lunch that my boyfriend called me again... At first I hung up the call and put it on silent mode, forgetting that it was still on vibration..He called again and this time I answered, but I told him that I was in the middle of something, that I'll call him back later.

My guilty conscience started haunting me again and I was no longer enjoying the lunch, I just had to confess everything to the guy... He looked disappointed, but he understood... He walked me out of the restaurant, we had a hug and went our separate ways.

How handsome is this other guy?
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:
I think it's the both of us because the first time I saw him, I was like wow! I could also see the way he was looking at me even though he was trying to stay professional.

It happened that one of my cats got injured while I was away in Durban, I called the cats' usual veterinarian, but she had other things to attend to.

So I had to make a plan ASAP because my family sent me pictures of the cat and it didn't look good... So I made some few calls to my varsity acquaintances who majored in animal production because I needed a veterinarian that was around Polokwane, one of them gave me her former lecturer's number... We first met over the phone and I explained everything to him.

I asked him if he could go to my family house and help my cat because I was not around, I was willing to pay him for it and he agreed... I could tell by the accent that he's a Zimbabwean and he sounded so humbled and understanding.

So I called my family and narrated the whole thing to them and I was kinda nervous to reveal his nationality to them, because I know my family can be judgemental... I asked my sister to send him the location to the house since she was at home and he did came... He then told me that the wound would need to be cleaned every week, but since I was not around, I asked him to take the cat and admit it in his clinic and I'll pay for everything... But this man shocked me when he said he'll travel to my family house every week to clean it free of charge.

I thought he was joking because the family house was a bit far from the his clinic and he also had lectures to prepare for, but he did traveled to my family house weekly to check the cat and clean the wound... I just had to meet this Godsent veterinarian... I finally got some time to travel home and I went to his clinic to meet him... We had not seen each other before and the first time I saw him I was like "Wow! He doesn't look like a typical Zimbabwean and he looks hot", I thought he was dark and short, but it was the opposite.. grin grin grin... The conversations just started flowing from there on both sides.

Dark people are usually ugly?
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 12:31am On Sep 03, 2023
Where is Lalasticlala?
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by femmoy(m): 4:19am On Sep 03, 2023
smiley
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by HayesQadir3: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
SEEK YOUR ASTROLOGER FOR CONSULTANTS!!!
WhatsApp: 07083053903
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
I can't say, but what I know is that beauty is in the eyes of the admirer.
Alakori07:

Dark people are usually ugly?
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Which other guy?
Alakori07:

How handsome is this other guy?
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Eagba(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Karlifate:
So many of them, but here's a snippet:

Your ‘friends’ secretly hope you fail.

Your girl fears that you'll leave her if you continue to improve.

Your colleagues feel threatened by your success.

Society will discourage your unconventional choices.

BE RUTHLESS IN YOUR VISION. cool

Nobody wants you to be better than them (except your parents, of course).
you just told a lie about the friend part and 56 foolish ppl liked your post
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Blaxie: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Making money in one currency and spending it on a weaker currency is a life hack.

1 Like

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by skj1377(m): 2:50am On Sep 04, 2023
This " special/ lucky one man" did he like your cat? This "special one man" I guess is poor in the art of pleasuring your type of woman sexually because in one of your posts you wrote " you've lost interest in sex" . You have shame and some self preservation which has helped you on this one occasion but your fundamentally curious to know if there is still good sex for you out there since your man is bellow your natural level of sexual satisfaction. Your "special guy" obviously has not made you "cum" enough times per session to register it in your brain that his good enough. Honestly, if he did, you will not bother to attempt to go on any date/meeting with another man for either new relationship or sexual curiosity. Am not blaming you because your obviously a good woman but your boyfriend has to up his sexual game because cheating is on the horizon. The man that drove to your house to treat your cat free probably saw your picture on the wall or Facebook. Besides how are you sure he has not gotten other women both married and single using this format? Women largely keep pets remember! Date him and you find out his no gentle man just a pretender I know his type am a man . Finally, I like cats but all my girlfriends in the past hated cats with a passion; including my wife, but preferred dogs so am wondering why 'cats'. Finally always have it at the back of your mind that men are never nice to a woman without a motive usually sexual. Am sure fuel is not cheap is South Africa since it's not an oil producing country. Besides, a lecturer is exposed to lots of women and as such are hardly single for long. I see the guy as a "hunter" that knows how to get very good "pussy". Anyways, you will eventually cheat on your " special guy" I just hope the guy you do it with gets it right that will be the end of your " special first time guy".
Samantha124:
1. And I told you that being wise doesn't mean you're a saint.
2. But smoking is still not healthy, yet you chose to risk your life by smoking... It may not affect you now, but it will in the long run.
3. How is it your right to settle down with a decent woman when you don't care about her future?
4. If you don't have wives, then don't bring king Solomon into the picture.
5. Women can change too... If you only trust your girlfriend 60%, then it's only fair that she trusts you 60% too because you're a manhoe.

Let me give an example about myself, you may not believe this, but I've only been intimate with one man... I admit that it's not easy because temptations are always there and sometimes I get curious and wonder how it's like to do it with a different man, but self discipline has kept me in one place so far because I made a choice to discipline myself.

But I'll never judge those people who choose to sleep around because it's their choice... I'm also not judging you for smoking because it's your choice, but I don't appreciate your hypocrisy by judging the other gender for doing the same thing that you're doing.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2023
1. I don't remember ever saying I've lost interest in sex, this I new to me... I don't know where you read it, but one thing I know is that you nairaland guys like misunderstanding some comments here.

2. Just because I'm not exposed sexually and I sometimes get curious of what it's like when with different men, it doesn't mean I'll cheat... Every person goes through that phase every now and then, even those who are exposed sexually... What matters is self discipline and control because there'll always be that man or woman who looks better than the one you're in a relationship with.

3. My man has no issues with cats, in fact, he got me another cat when the other one I had went missing.

4. I'm not on Facebook and I didn't use my picture on my WhatsApp profile at that time, so he didn't see me from anywhere before... He first got to see me when we met for the first time.

And come to think of it, the man could be having a serious girlfriend or a wife and children back in Zimbabwe.
skj1377:
This " special/ lucky one man" did he like your cat? This "special one man" I guess is poor in the art of pleasuring your type of woman sexually because in one of your posts you wrote " you've lost interest in sex" . You have shame and some self preservation which has helped you on this one occasion but your fundamentally curious to know if there is still good sex for you out there since your man is bellow your natural level of sexual satisfaction. Your "special guy" obviously has not made you "cum" enough times per session to register it in your brain that his good enough. Honestly, if he did, you will not bother to attempt to go on any date/meeting with another man for either new relationship or sexual curiosity. Am not blaming you because your obviously a good woman but your boyfriend has to up his sexual game because cheating is on the horizon. The man that drove to your house to treat your cat free probably saw your picture on the wall or Facebook. Besides how are you sure he has not gotten other women both married and single using this format? Women largely keep pets remember! Date him and you find out his no gentle man just a pretender I know his type am a man . Finally, I like cats but all my girlfriends in the past hated cats with a passion; including my wife, but preferred dogs so am wondering why 'cats'. Finally always have it at the back of your mind that men are never nice to a woman without a motive usually sexual. Am sure fuel is not cheap is South Africa since it's not an oil producing country. Besides, a lecturer is exposed to lots of women and as such are hardly single for long. I see the guy as a "hunter" that knows how to get very good "pussy". Anyways, you will eventually cheat on your " special guy" I just hope the guy you do it with gets it right that will be the end of your " special first time guy".
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ChiefOkporghe: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2023
pansophist:

By their fruit, you shall know them, or by the beginning, you should know the destination. That is how you know the truth.

Human operations are not esoteric secrets or planetary science. If you have lived long enough for at least three decades, you should be able to see the end of everything from the beginning.

Also, lots of people may not be able to determine the truth because they let their biases and prejudice interfere with the process. One thing everyone must train themselves to do is to see things for what it is.

An example. You may have a friend that is always tough on narcissists, making you think he/she is not, but in reality, what the person is doing is trying to shift your focus away from them, so when they are exploiting you, you won't ever think that this person is exactly who is/she criticized.

That is what I mean by not allowing your bias, prejudice, and what you know to interfere with the process of determining what is the truth. Situations always leave trails and signs, and have a starting point.

Also, don't outsource your thinking to others. That's like submitting to brainwashing. And he who can make you believe in lies, has effectively become your master. Everyone must forge their own intellectual path.

In the determination of truth, you need the following four tools. Experience (to compare and contrast the situation with other experiences), data (information/evidence from the particular situation that aids judgment), outcome (who does it benefit), and bearer/carrier (who bears the consequence of the situation or carry the responsibility).

In any situation you find yourself, make sure that you scrutinize the whole issue with these four horsemen (experience, data, outcome, and bearer). I can not think of a way you will be deceived if you apply these tools well.

If you noticed people that are victims of lies or manipulation, they are either inexperienced and can't read the signs, have no data to analyze the situations appropriately, are not thinking in the line of winner and looser, and do not understand the price they are paying in such fraternity.

When someone lies or conceals the truth, it can be comparable to buying a product with fake currency. The idea is to put you in a deal where you lose, therefore, bearing responsibilities and consequences while they bear none or little.

It can also help to operate from a position of trust deficit. Trust no one, even your shadows, also scientifically, trust has been defined as a form of cognitive bias. So not trusting make you see things as they are.

Also, many times when you are lied to or deceived, it is basically the enemy using you against yourself. They are using your naivety, inexperience, bias, and lack of understanding of who they are, or who carries the burden.

And a kind of pain you do not want to ever experience is to be used to defeat yourself. Like trusting the enemy that stabbed you.

Even further, you do not want to bear the pain of allowing injustice to be done to you, and you can't bite back. It's like watching someone rape your daughter and you can do nothing.

Ok, I have written a lot, download this one first. I will like to clarify further any paragraph that you want me to shine more light on. I have a whole lot more to say on this topic of the determination of truth.

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lalasticlala.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lalasticlala. Let's go there.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lalasticlala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion:nl Girls Are Generally Ugly And Have Attitude Problems / I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.