Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. (7309 Views)

Imagine How This Teacher Love Her Life On A Canoe More Than The Pupils (photo) / Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe / Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Donโ€™t Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
So far, I've only seen you say negative things about women.

Bye bye... See you in another thread.
talented321:
It seems u are a bit adamant today'''
You seems like someone who haven't deal with different men so i don't blame u''
I never said all' there are few matured women'' u said i'm always negative against women are u sure? i don't need a woman trust''
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by talented321: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kk''
Samantha124:
So far, I've only seen you say negative things about women.

Bye bye... See you in another thread.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Foramenovale: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
kunleiky:
Pdfdrive.com and Z-library have contents that can elevate you for life.

These aforementioned websites no longer work.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
SonofGod231:
I think my first ever love and gf is my soulmate and my God given woman but we never got married.
We started crushing on each other from Js3.
Finally,we started dating as freshers in the university. She was my first and I was hers too. We were together for 3yrs before I traveled abroad. She has been married since 2010 with 3kids but some how our paths crossed again and we exchanged contacts.
She asked me to book a room which I did and we rendezvoused. She was even the one who asked if I still know how to kiss very well while we were just there in the room. I was even scared but she didn't care. The Bj and Dgggg was passionate I must say. Her waist and boobs were x10. Weeks later she wanted us to meet again but I refused and turned her down. She said nobody would find out and I told her but "God knows". It's been 4yrs now since I cut ties. I practically deleted my FB because of this woman but I know deep down another man married my soulmate and sweetheart.
I'm still trying to get over her, every now and then I visit her YouTube channel and subscribe. Just haven't sent her a dm yet.

You go still Bleep this lady as far as you have already subscribed to her YouTube Channel lol. But sex with a long time ex is really sweet.

1 Like

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
You have conscience sha''' because many at times it is the women that always make the move when such incidents occur'' because i can remember back then in 2015' how i take knack one lady like that was all like a dream and till today i still shocked especially how the woman make the move'' reasons i always have trust issues against women no matter how decent a woman is i'm not moved because i know the sh*ts i'd done with the oppossite gender''
People can sometimes be crazy and weird just for the 5minute pleasure''

True talk boss. But your signature caught my attention. I like it lol
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
TheMaharajah:
The difference between right handed masturbation and left handed masturbation is the angle your shaft bends towards. Me my own shatf prefers the right hand.

Nothing I no go see for Nairaland lol
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Exmilitant:
You think say na Jesus or Allah dem dey use rule you?

Lol. Abel tell am ooo
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by michjunior: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Most people around me thinks everything is well for me...yea am not broke but things are really going bad for me and I put on happy face like everything is fine while deep down am stressed mentally and so unhappy and scared!!!

2 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
CUMIN:
There's no repercussions if you bleeped someone's wife. It was just a moral code.

I run a motel and married women are knacked with recless abandoned.

In less than 10 years of marriage. Your wife ex will visit the familiar V.

I totally agree with the last paragraph

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Where is Lalasticlala?
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by SonofGod231: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You go still Bleep this lady as far as you have already subscribed to her YouTube Channel lol. But sex with a long time ex is really sweet.
I fancy the need to reconnect for a good convo and chitchat but don't see any need for the bleeping. If we never bleep e go don pass 100 times, at a point I lost count when it was sixty something that was even within our first year together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by pansophist(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fearjah:
Pansophist, you know you are a wise man. I may be described as your Nicodemus. Please I have some questions for you.

How can someone know the truth in the context of your comment?

How did you get so much wisdom about life?

Do you not think that the wisdom you have is natural or God-given, born smart?

Please, take your time to reflect and respond. A detailed response will be greatly appreciated, as many pages as possible ๐Ÿ˜Š let nothing be omitted.

I enjoy reading your thoughts. Thank you.

By their fruit, you shall know them, or by the beginning, you should know the destination. That is how you know the truth.

Human operations are not esoteric secrets or planetary science. If you have lived long enough for at least three decades, you should be able to see the end of everything from the beginning.

Also, lots of people may not be able to determine the truth because they let their biases and prejudice interfere with the process. One thing everyone must train themselves to do is to see things for what it is.

An example. You may have a friend that is always tough on narcissists, making you think he/she is not, but in reality, what the person is doing is trying to shift your focus away from them, so when they are exploiting you, you won't ever think that this person is exactly who is/she criticized.

That is what I mean by not allowing your bias, prejudice, and what you know to interfere with the process of determining what is the truth. Situations always leave trails and signs, and have a starting point.

Also, don't outsource your thinking to others. That's like submitting to brainwashing. And he who can make you believe in lies, has effectively become your master. Everyone must forge their own intellectual path.

In the determination of truth, you need the following four tools. Experience (to compare and contrast the situation with other experiences), data (information/evidence from the particular situation that aids judgment), outcome (who does it benefit), and bearer/carrier (who bears the consequence of the situation or carry the responsibility).

In any situation you find yourself, make sure that you scrutinize the whole issue with these four horsemen (experience, data, outcome, and bearer). I can not think of a way you will be deceived if you apply these tools well.

If you noticed people that are victims of lies or manipulation, they are either inexperienced and can't read the signs, have no data to analyze the situations appropriately, are not thinking in the line of winner and looser, and do not understand the price they are paying in such fraternity.

When someone lies or conceals the truth, it can be comparable to buying a product with fake currency. The idea is to put you in a deal where you lose, therefore, bearing responsibilities and consequences while they bear none or little.

It can also help to operate from a position of trust deficit. Trust no one, even your shadows, also scientifically, trust has been defined as a form of cognitive bias. So not trusting make you see things as they are.

Also, many times when you are lied to or deceived, it is basically the enemy using you against yourself. They are using your naivety, inexperience, bias, and lack of understanding of who they are, or who carries the burden.

And a kind of pain you do not want to ever experience is to be used to defeat yourself. Like trusting the enemy that stabbed you.

Even further, you do not want to bear the pain of allowing injustice to be done to you, and you can't bite back. It's like watching someone rape your daughter and you can do nothing.

Ok, I have written a lot, download this one first. I will like to clarify further any paragraph that you want me to shine more light on. I have a whole lot more to say on this topic of the determination of truth.

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
@pansophist share more hidden secrets๐Ÿ™‚.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lalasticlala. Let's go to front page.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Regex: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
pansophist:

By their fruit, you shall know them, or by the beginning, you should know the destination. That is how you know the truth.

Human operations are not esoteric secrets or planetary science. If you have lived long enough for at least three decades, you should be able to see the end of everything from the beginning.

Also, lots of people may not be able to determine the truth because they let their biases and prejudice interfere with the process. One thing everyone must train themselves to do is to see things for what it is.

An example. You may have a friend that is always tough on narcissists, making you think he/she is not, but in reality, what the person is doing is trying to shift your focus away from them, so when they are exploiting you, you won't ever think that this person is exactly who is/she criticized.

That is what I mean by not allowing your bias, prejudice, and what you know to interfere with the process of determining what is the truth. Situations always leave trails and signs, and have a starting point.

Also, don't outsource your thinking to others. That's like submitting to brainwashing. And he who can make you believe in lies, has effectively become your master. Everyone must forge their own intellectual path.

In the determination of truth, you need the following four tools. Experience (to compare and contrast the situation with other experiences), data (information/evidence from the particular situation that aids judgment), outcome (who does it benefit), and bearer/carrier (who bears the consequence of the situation or carry the responsibility).

In any situation you find yourself, make sure that you scrutinize the whole issue with these four horsemen (experience, data, outcome, and bearer). I can not think of a way you will be deceived if you apply these tools well.

If you noticed people that are victims of lies or manipulation, they are either inexperienced and can't read the signs, have no data to analyze the situations appropriately, are not thinking in the line of winner and looser, and do not understand the price they are paying in such fraternity.

When someone lies or conceals the truth, it can be comparable to buying a product with fake currency. The idea is to put you in a deal where you lose, therefore, bearing responsibilities and consequences while they bear none or little.

It can also help to operate from a position of trust deficit. Trust no one, even your shadows, also scientifically, trust has been defined as a form of cognitive bias. So not trusting make you see things as they are.

Also, many times when you are lied to or deceived, it is basically the enemy using you against yourself. They are using your naivety, inexperience, bias, and lack of understanding of who they are, or who carries the burden.

And a kind of pain you do not want to ever experience is to be used to defeat yourself. Like trusting the enemy that stabbed you.

Even further, you do not want to bear the pain of allowing injustice to be done to you, and you can't bite back. It's like watching someone rape your daughter and you can do nothing.

Ok, I have written a lot, download this one first. I will like to clarify further any paragraph that you want me to shine more light on. I have a whole lot more to say on this topic of the determination of truth.

I for say you have said enough, but I sha enjoy your writeup... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by kunleiky(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
Foramenovale:

These aforementioned websites no longer work.
Since z-library was brought down by US, it has not been the same again
Just figured PDFdrive is not working too
Please if you need some books ranging from novels to programming books, send me a mail notification
I will provide you withe Google Drive link so you can access them.
Edit: I figured oceanofpdf.com still works. You can check it out also.

2 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by zackon(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2023
pansophist:

Alright. Go ahead

Boss good morning, I tried sending through email but it not working, pls check your *mentions*
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2023
talented321:
Kk''
why did it take me so long to figure you out diarykidd
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by bal4real: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Sex is not just sex, it binds souls together.
So don't just have sex thinking it's just sex ๐Ÿ˜‚
This is deep, could u explain?
What about the hookup girls that have multiple body counts, does it mean that their souls are bind to their multiple sex partners?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by pansophist(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
zackon:

Boss good morning, I tried sending through email but it not working, pls check your *mentions*

I responded naw. Abi you don't know how to use PM again?
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by talented321: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Okay'' ayebe i no ur threat''
IconicR:
why did it take me so long to figure you out diarykidd
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
FitCorper:
Smoking weed is spiritual and when you do try your best to obey the commandments of God. Doing this it will connect you more and more to God our creator.
when you try to leave weed, it will be very difficult that's the reason I had to stop it
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Obierika(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
talented321:
Samantha124 '' samantha124 ''
It is well'' i like the way you express yourself'' something many of my sisters here can't''
Hmmm'' all i will say is you tried because as for me i hardly lose opportunities like that, if i have the zeal to knack the woman'' because deep down i know you are also feeling the vibe'' i think the man was not smart enough because in situations like that you don't need to make it long'' just sharp sharp,

Idiot!

Must you put down Nigerian ladies here because you want to praise her?! angry
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by talented321: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Stop behaving like a kid'' why una hate truth for this country
Obierika:

Idiot!

Must you put down Nigerian ladies here because you want to praise her?! angry
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Foramenovale: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
kunleiky:

Please if you need some books ranging from novels to programming books, send me a mail notification

Thanks. I tried downloading a book from oceanofpdf.com and it worked. Thanks again
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by kunleiky(m): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Foramenovale:

Thanks. I tried downloading a book from oceanofpdf.com and it worked. Thanks again
Oh awesome
You're welcome
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by linearity: 1:57am On Aug 22, 2023
Both of you are incredible, the way both of you go at each other, there is a rhythm and dynamism to it.

Your desires to engage each other repeatedly, even when the other is saying what is not in sync with you, show an underlying subtle affinity one to the other.

The way you argue your points respectfully and are careful not to cross each other, show a mutual resonance and tolerance for the other.

Agree, @Samentha124 might say she already have a boyfriend and @talented321 might say he already have a good woman, but deep down; it appear both of you are soulmates.

Moreso, both of you are not in any committed relationship, so it will not hurt getting to know each other more. Donโ€™t ignore that still small voice deep down inside you, telling you to go for it; as that might be your guardian angel throbbing your heart towards His divine directions for a blissful happy ever after!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by zackon(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
pansophist:

I responded naw. Abi you don't know how to use PM again?

Pls check your Gmail.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lalasticlala.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Temiel(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2023
kunleiky:

Thanks for sharing that site.

1 Like

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by kunleiky(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Temiel:

Thanks for sharing that site.
You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook / My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex / My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.