Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (99994 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by mukina2: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2009
All the tall girls i know are not insecure about their height. my best pal is 6 ft 2 and she is very comfortable.

around this region the average height for girls is 5 ft 9 .

flaunt it abeg cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

its the guys that are intimidated by tall girls grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Not stunning, ok for those who dont mind square faces, boob size 0, and bony bodies grin grin grin
Hateration grin She is a stunner not all of us can be blessed with humongous chesticules. She is a model so she has defined features and it looks great stop hating.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by nabyforce: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
Pls dats hasty generalization
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by masene(f): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
Thank you ebonyeyes
no unfortunately i wasn't blessed with "enormous chesticules"
my mother is vietnamese and she aint pass down much cheesy cheesy cheesy
but she was the same when she was my age after her third child which is me she now is a C cup
with the smallest waist and the thickest thighs smiley
I'm going to be proud with what i got and work with what God's given me tongue

1 Like

Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by edoyad(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2009
Tall girls dont let Mukina2 fool you. I attend the same church with so i know she's about 4ft 11ins. tall. Infact i know that she hasn't bought any new clothes since she was 9 years old grin grin .
So if you like keep telling yourselves,"i'm tall and special", which is a lie of course. I no know wetin dey this tall tall wey una no gree us sleep. I was 6ft decades ago at 18 but i still had to write JAMB and numerous carry overs afterwards grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by edoyad(m): 12:29am On Sep 29, 2009
Tall girls dont let Mukina2 fool you. I attend the same church with so i know she's about 4ft 11ins. tall. Infact i know that she hasn't bought any new clothes since she was 9 years old grin grin .
So if you like keep telling yourselves,"i'm tall and special", which is a lie of course. I no know wetin dey this tall tall wey una no gree us sleep. I was 6ft decades ago at 18 but i still had to write JAMB and numerous carry overs afterwards grin grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by masene(f): 3:47am On Sep 29, 2009
u silly lol
y you have to put her out there like that lol
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 29, 2009
You are welcome hunny, atleast you know that the babyweight again will be minimal grin.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by follypimpi(m): 3:56am On Sep 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You are welcome hunny, atleast you know that the babyweight again will be minimal grin.
shocked shocked shocked u r awake,I go tell dada.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by masene(f): 4:00am On Sep 29, 2009
i didn't get that "nigerian dream"
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

shocked shocked shocked u r awake,I go tell dada.
Hey hey hey. Wats up? I cant sleep grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by follypimpi(m): 4:04am On Sep 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hey hey hey. Wats up? I cant sleep grin
really r u finkin what am thinkin ??
grin grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

really r u finkin what am thinkin ?? grin grin
Actually I slept for abt 3hrs and just woke up. What are you thinking? grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by follypimpi(m): 4:07am On Sep 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Actually I slept for abt 3hrs and just woke up. What are you thinking? grin

Ohh seen i thought ur fella was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u up
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by masene(f): 4:11am On Sep 29, 2009
huh boi what are you talking about? are you even talking to me or you responding to someone elses post?
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

Ohh seen i thought your fella was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u up

If that was the case i definitely wouldnt be on NL I would be cuddling winkgrin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 29, 2009
m_a_sene:

huh boi what are you talking about? are you even talking to me or you responding to someone elses post?
Chickheart, he is talking to me smiley
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by follypimpi(m): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2009
m_a_sene:

Duuuh,did i quote ur post
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by chic2pimp(m): 4:21am On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

Ohh seen i thought your fella was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u up

Chei Na only go take mind go that area,haba? cheesy grin

U folks should bear in mind that there are young and innocent minds like myself on this forum  cool cool cool.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

U folks should bear in mind that there are young and innocent minds like myself on this forum  cool cool cool.
And im the queen of England grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by follypimpi(m): 4:23am On Sep 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Obo Langidi. grin grin grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by chic2pimp(m): 4:33am On Sep 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And im the queen of England grin
Chei why the hate nah? I am truly innocent oooo.

Don't let my username fool you. It might have the words love-vendor in it,but in reality I am a sweetheart kiss kiss kiss

follypimpi:

Obo Langidi. grin grin grin

Ahn Ahn u suppose dey back up your brethren nah undecided sad sad. U know say I be goody 2 shoes oo cool cool cool
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by follypimpi(m): 4:36am On Sep 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Ahn Ahn u suppose dey back up your brethren nah undecided sad sad. U know say I be goody 2 shoes oo cool cool cool

Have u forgotten i know the pwd to unlock all those sweetness of urs,i go post a BOBBY pic now grin grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by chic2pimp(m): 4:45am On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

Have u forgotten i know the pwd to unlock all those sweetness of urs,i go post a BOBBY pic now grin grin

I don desist from my sinful ways oooo.

This sunday wey just pass,the pastor say make I repent and accept Jesus Christ as my personal lord and saviour and me shout 'YES SIR' grin grin cheesy cheesy. I now possess a strong faith in GOD cool cool cool.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by mukina2: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
edoyad:

you nor well grin grin grin

see this midget dey yarn opata here grin grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by defman: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Poster, me i like tall girls o! My ex was taller than me by 2 inches. It's very easy to suck on her t*ts when we f%#k. I remember, she used to enjoy that a lot.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
@poster: i don't know about what you posted but i'll sure tell u what i know and that is i'm tall and very available smiley-don't really know my height but i know i'm well above 6 inches - so if you ar willing to give love a go, why dont we meet at the love and dating zone. i would have loved to continue ere but dont want folk to start harrassing us grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by edoyad(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
grin
can you believe this defman ? The guy's probably never kissed a girl in his life.
The racoon, i'm sure is downloading pix he'll use in his one man bedroom party tonight grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
edoyad:

grin
can you believe this defman ? The guy's probably never kissed a girl in his life.
The racoon, i'm sure is downloading pix he'll use in his one man bedroom party tonight grin
Nah wah una no go kill me for NL grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by defman: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
edoyad:

grin
Na wa o. Bad belle people too plenty for NL. This yeye edoyad, don't vent off your sexual frustrations here. Yeye idiot
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by noblegas2(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
Am crazy abt tall girls

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.