Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough (31742 Views)

Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media / My Girlfriend Never Apologizes / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Emma1Oj(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Houseofglam7:
And this made front page??😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Before Nko. Any topic concerning; SEX and SNAKES will always make front page on nairaland.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by brownbib(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
I guess you ain't satisfying her in the upper room!!! Naive thought tho!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Jnana19(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Abeg please give me the girl cos i love girls who love sex cos i have very high libido
Brokeandnolove:
Hi fellas, I will go straight to the point. My girlfriend of over a year hardly ever initiates sex, so sex between us strictly depends on when I make a move. Sometimes it might coincide with when she's Hot and everything goes well. Again I don't like going for more than one round of sex because I hardly cum during the second round till it eventually turns to hard work. She will still be the one that will complain that she's tired. I believe that sex is meant to be enjoyed and not stressful.

Now I am not a freak for sex, and can comfortably go for a week without sex depending on the situation of things between us even though we stay together for now. I don't initiate sex if we are having issues and sometimes she complains that other men come crawling to their women for sex at night after an argument with most times leads to reconciliation but I always lock up as if I am staying with a man thereby making some of our issues linger longer than necessary.

She gets moody each time she's Hot and I don't make a move, I simply told her to initiate sex anytime she wants because with the economic situation on ground sometimes sex is the last thing on my mind.

We had sex yesterday afternoon and later that evening we were gisting and we talked about early morning sex, she pointed out that I hardly initiate early morning sex and I told her it was because she hates being disturbed when sleeping. I proceeded to tell her we will have early morning sex today. Unfortunately I worked all night and slept around 4 am so I couldn't initiate any sex. She woke up moody and angry which made led to an argument that culminated in her leaving the house.

While chatting on WhatsApp she told me not to carry my boring sex life into marriage. So guys is there anything wrong with a lady initiating sex when she wants it I am pretty sure if she initiated sex this morning I wouldn't have refused.

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by thunderbabs: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. That is a Fact
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Loyalty1: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
People are now openly publicise fornication. End time generation.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Clinghton: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
If you guys are not sexually compatible flee
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Armanipounds: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pussy ass nigga!
Are you not the man in the relationship? You're the one suppose to take control of her sex drive, and put her in the mood, not she putting you in the mood. Una dey simp well well oh men of this generation.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Offpointng:

You should only beg her to come back if she's the one catering for your bills and funding your daily activities sad

I hope you made her understand she to shouldn't take such life into marriage. And if I were you, my mind will be shifting away from her. Not a good sign I'm seeing, esp if you guys are married and have quarrel. Besides, you can't be sure shes not cheating or wont cheat on you.

DISCLAIMER ♤♤

I'm not encouraging sex before marriage sha
STop fornicating, stop fornicating, stop fornicating, stop fornicating, stop fornicating, surrender your life to JEsus , God bless you......
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by pargelenis(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! I wasn't referring to you, but you responded like a frustrated, rabid animal.Have sense and stop disgracing yourself,oga.
See how you started foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal over something not directed at you.
Lots of Nigerians are mentally imbalanced.
You must be a cretïnous forktard to be talking like that … grin
If you want religious discussions go to the dam religion section and stop complaining here like a clueless goat
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by BluntCrazeMan: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brokeandnolove:
.... other men come crawling to their women for sex at night after an argument with most times leads to reconciliation........

She cheated, and is cheating..

And she is giving you excuses already.
If you finally finds out that she is cheating,, she will just run the excuse all over your face..
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by tunjidachosen(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
So people now fornicate wth pride? You are having sex in the noon and night with someone you are not married to. So what will you be doing in marriage? Time you should spend developing skills and laying solid foundation you are cohabitation with a sex freak who is also a manipulator since you are weak and have no direction. You don't understand life is way more than this? You are emphasizing on sex as if it's a job or your destiny. God help you but I must say this is sick and saddening.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by bal4real: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
igwedaniel251:
The boldness alone na top notch, how can you live with someone that's only girlfriend, and be doing all this, if you no come marry her , that means na another person go carry her like say she Don marry wife
U exactly said my mind. That's why I'm in total support of one Jeromestark's message against non-virgins, in this nairaland.
If later, they do not end up together, an innocent man will come marry her as wife.
I pity our single men & women of this generation.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by skedy1(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2023
Brokeandnolove:
Hi fellas, I will go straight to the point. My girlfriend of over a year hardly ever initiates sex, so sex between us strictly depends on when I make a move. Sometimes it might coincide with when she's Hot and everything goes well. Again I don't like going for more than one round of sex because I hardly cum during the second round till it eventually turns to hard work. She will still be the one that will complain that she's tired. I believe that sex is meant to be enjoyed and not stressful.

Now I am not a freak for sex, and can comfortably go for a week without sex depending on the situation of things between us even though we stay together for now. I don't initiate sex if we are having issues and sometimes she complains that other men come crawling to their women for sex at night after an argument with most times leads to reconciliation but I always lock up as if I am staying with a man thereby making some of our issues linger longer than necessary.

She gets moody each time she's Hot and I don't make a move, I simply told her to initiate sex anytime she wants because with the economic situation on ground sometimes sex is the last thing on my mind.

We had sex yesterday afternoon and later that evening we were gisting and we talked about early morning sex, she pointed out that I hardly initiate early morning sex and I told her it was because she hates being disturbed when sleeping. I proceeded to tell her we will have early morning sex today. Unfortunately I worked all night and slept around 4 am so I couldn't initiate any sex. She woke up moody and angry which made led to an argument that culminated in her leaving the house.

While chatting on WhatsApp she told me not to carry my boring sex life into marriage. So guys is there anything wrong with a lady initiating sex when she wants it I am pretty sure if she initiated sex this morning I wouldn't have refused.

As in, na sex Una don de get mind talk about like this?? Even open thread for am, ontop say Una never marry!!

Wike need to hear this, he's going to bring all of you down...
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:22am On Aug 23, 2023
pargelenis:

You must be a cretïnous forktard to be talking like that … grin
If you want religious discussions go to the dam religion section and stop complaining here like a clueless goat
You must be very stupid and senseless animal of a cretin to be ranting like a rabid animal over that.
You are the goat and a stupid one at that.
Why are you taking my comment personally,if not that you are a compound complex sentimental fool.
BTW go and help your useless life, because you are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
You are so frustrated with your life that you couldn't miss a chance to display your animal nature.
Stupid clueless goat,do you actually call what you are living,a life?
Stupid, useless animal of an idiot.
Lol!!! Bush pig I will keep saying what I said about the forum mods.
If it pains you, quietly drink sniper and die or hang yourself.
This world would fare better of it's spared one more nuisance like you.
Useless, condemned waste product of the human world.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by frozen70(f): 3:45am On Aug 23, 2023
Brokeandnolove:

You are not a sex freak , so you should look for a lady in the same level with you

She is in her prime and at the peak where she wants sexual satisfaction, maybe you are not giving her enough

Stop waiting for her to initiate sex, her up bringing may have affected her ability to talk or innitiate sex

The main issue here is
You kept a lady living in the same room with you, not as if you guys are married

To the point where you have time to have sex in the afternoon when you all should be in the field sorting yourself out and making a living

Does it mean that she too works from home like you

I think she should be coming and going
Staying idle at home with you is the reason she wants sex to kill boredom

And you naw, you can't kill yourself, that's why you go just once and that's it
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by imagrg(m): 6:05am On Aug 23, 2023
Let that girl come try my cucumber size gbola, na she go run! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by BALLOSKI: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Brokeandnolove:

your name says "broke and no love", stick to the gun, brother. Don't lose focus. Get rich first.

Again, ask yourself this honest question: can you meet her demand for sex and maintain this tempo during marriage? If your answer is no, then, do have a rethink. If she's this demanding, then. you fail to meet the quota, she might be forced to get it somewhere when you're married and "underperforming".
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Judybash93(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2023
Go and Marry ashawo
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Sammy5413(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2023
You that initiates, before you start anything, learn to finish it
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by tonygeneral: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2023
Bro… you don’t expect girl you not legally bounded with to initiate sex with you, she needs so self respect too!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Munzy14(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2023
Brokeandnolove:

Youve not really made her comfortable around you, when you do, na she go intiate sex most times..But, you as a man must play your own part well.

For your woman to complain how boring your sexlife can be, it means you need to improve in the other room.
Again, it means you pay more attention to hustle which is good for you as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by pargelenis(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

You must be very stupid and senseless animal of a cretin to be ranting like a rabid animal over that.
You are the goat and a stupid one at that.
Why are you taking my comment personally,if not that you are a compound complex sentimental fool.
BTW go and help your useless life, because you are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
You are so frustrated with your life that you couldn't miss a chance to display your animal nature.
Stupid clueless goat,do you actually call what you are living,a life?
Stupid, useless animal of an idiot.
Lol!!! Bush pig I will keep saying what I said about the forum mods.
If it pains you, quietly drink sniper and die or hang yourself.
This world would fare better of it's spared one more nuisance like you.
Useless, condemned waste product of the human world.
This is why slowpokes like you can never be taken seriously. You are advocating for religious threads to be on FP for what exactly? Go ask your boyfriend to pour his akamu on your clueless face grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
pargelenis:
This is why slowpokes like you can never be taken seriously. You are advocating for religious threads to be on FP for what exactly? Go ask your boyfriend to pour his akamu on your clueless face grin
Lol! You are even more stupid and senseless than I thought.Am male,not female,but your stupidity and imbecility couldn't let you reason properly like a normal human being.
Please let your goat pour its akamu on your clueless face.
Reading your quote, you sound like one of the goats I saw during my service year in Agaie Niger state.
Stupid Agaie goat, primitive ape.
slowpoke,slowpoke
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by alabo1: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
peedeeasobie:

A few things to point out....

Why are you cohabiting with a girl you are not married to?

Why are you having sexual engagement with her without marriage.

Go and marry

This is the 21st century. All these marriage marriage stuff is outdated. Your colonizers who brought you the monogamy scam have moved on to cohabitation. Why must I marry to have sex?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by pargelenis(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! You are even more stupid and senseless than I thought. Am male,not female,but your stupidity and imbecility couldn't let you reason properly like a normal human being.
Please let your goat pour its akamu on your clueless face.
Reading your quote, you sound like one of the goats I saw during my service year in Agaie Niger state.
Stupid Agaie goat, primitive ape.
slowpoke,slowpoke
I am quite aware of your male gender but definite crazy effeminate behaviour … so, you ask your boyfriend to give your rear end a spanking because you are obviously going out of control on the forum grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sexual Chemist grin
BabaOfLagos:
Charging sexual polarity is far more important than anything else in a romantic relationship.

A woman has negative sexual poles.

A man has positive sexual poles.

Building romantic tension between these two charges involves firing up the electric ions in these poles.

This is achieved by delaying sexual availability while stretching a woman's emotional bandwidth.

@Op, You need to maintain your masculine stance in your relationship.

Most men are available 24/7.

They are available when a woman is Hot.

They are available when a woman is naked.

They are available when a woman is ovulating.

They are available when chatting.

This availability kills the build-up of romantic tension between sexual polarity.

The more available you are to a woman's polarity, the less available she will be to you sexually.

To not allow the pettiness of a woman to sway you off your masculine frame, If you do she would turn out the despising you and hate you for it.

I recommend men here to search and join IAJ ONLINE on Telegram or Twitter.

Join, learn, unlearn and relearn.

What is magnetors?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by peedeeasobie(m): 5:41am On Aug 24, 2023
alabo1:

This is the 21st century. All these marriage marriage stuff is outdated. Your colonizers who brought you the monogamy scam have moved on to cohabitation. Why must I marry to have sex?

Colonisers? Monogamy? Did I mention monogamy here? I mentioned "married" and the last time I checked marriage is not a western concept.

In your culture, do people cohabit?
Cohabiting with a girl you are not married to is anti-african culture.

Stop introducing concepts that I didn't mention in the argument
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Godwin25king: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emilo:

I like her, she was real. Are u guys still together? If not send me her contacts!

Lol just friends now, but she's still very much single and wants to settle.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by luvyaself95(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Brokeandnolove:

How you guys tek dey manage ogbanje girls dey wonder me sha.
This story remind me of a girl but i put her for where she belong to sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Emilo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godwin25king:

Lol just friends now, but she's still very much single and wants to settle.

If she is fine and a good girl, connect me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.