Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough (31845 Views)

Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media / My Girlfriend Never Apologizes / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Jman06(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
That's how selfish Nigerian girls behave!!!

They always expect you to be the one doing everything in the relationship or marriage. No responsibilities on their own parts. Very boring set of people.

They don't know that guys too enjoy it when they make the sex moves! The only thing they contribute in relationships yet they can't handle a guy well sexually

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by TheOnlyUyai(f): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
You both don't have a problem.

Na sex be una problem. You don't have a problem at all. 😁
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by achimendy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ikennaford:
I hate when people use the economic state of the country to e giving unnecessary excuses.. Oga she's indirectly telling you she ain't cummin and another dude on the way,,, so when she eventually cheat, if she's not already coddedly,,,, she go tell you at the beginning she complained, you lock up...

The economy is where every person survives on, feed their families from, clothe themselves from, and also carry out internal and external projects.
Only a brain-dead person will say that a person should not use the economic hardship as an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Olumeme: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Do not let any woman manipulate you.

Tell her she can come to you whenever she wants and that you are open. Let her know that the relationship belongs to both of you and that she should also show she needed you just as you need her.

Continue to stand your ground on the using sex to cover up for misbehavior instead of apologizing as you are doing, when she tells you other men crawl to their women, tell her to leave the relationship and go meet the other men and be happy.

The most important thing in your life now should be getting ahead and making a good living for yourself and your future and not studying when someone who is not deaf and dumb is moody for sex.

Most importantly, do not call or beg her to come back, if she doesn't, look for another girlfriend, they are everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by ikpumbe(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
As people are worrying on how to make life better, this homo sapiens is bothered about morning, afternoon and evening sex.
They even had sex in the afternoon,when he's supposed to be somewhere adding value to himself.

God give me this kind time to be knacking in the afternoon

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ohs knows the solutions to his problems, he’s just too careless to implement them
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by nuelyoyo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
I read all the comments on the first page and no one gave the comment i was looking for. Your girl friend has ego, the level of pride in her is high to the heavens, you need to point it out to her. Also expect it to manifest in other areas of your relationship with her.
Brokeandnolove:
Hi fellas, I will go straight to the point. My girlfriend of over a year hardly ever initiates sex, so sex between us strictly depends on when I make a move. Sometimes it might coincide with when she's Hot and everything goes well. Again I don't like going for more than one round of sex because I hardly cum during the second round till it eventually turns to hard work. She will still be the one that will complain that she's tired. I believe that sex is meant to be enjoyed and not stressful.

Now I am not a freak for sex, and can comfortably go for a week without sex depending on the situation of things between us even though we stay together for now. I don't initiate sex if we are having issues and sometimes she complains that other men come crawling to their women for sex at night after an argument with most times leads to reconciliation but I always lock up as if I am staying with a man thereby making some of our issues linger longer than necessary.

She gets moody each time she's Hot and I don't make a move, I simply told her to initiate sex anytime she wants because with the economic situation on ground sometimes sex is the last thing on my mind.

We had sex yesterday afternoon and later that evening we were gisting and we talked about early morning sex, she pointed out that I hardly initiate early morning sex and I told her it was because she hates being disturbed when sleeping. I proceeded to tell her we will have early morning sex today. Unfortunately I worked all night and slept around 4 am so I couldn't initiate any sex. She woke up moody and angry which made led to an argument that culminated in her leaving the house.

While chatting on WhatsApp she told me not to carry my boring sex life into marriage. So guys is there anything wrong with a lady initiating sex when she wants it I am pretty sure if she initiated sex this morning I wouldn't have refused.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by TeeKings: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
fyzaila:

Volume pls....

Instead of them to repent and obtain favour from the lord, here he is complaining and waiting for his fellow fornicators to start dishing their advice. Helping them to sin more.

Is it not funny how you somehow think everybody believes in that bullshit of no sex before marriage? Did you ever considered if the person is not even a Christian or Muslim at all? Must we all believe in what you believe in? It’s even best to cohabit with a girl before marriage so you see the rubbish side of her and decide if it’s what you can handle in marriage or not and this goes for the guy too..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by kkins25(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
If she is fair-skinned, 5'1 to '5'5, has completed university or is about to, do let her know that, I would love to serve as her therapist(both mental and physical). I'm equally skilled in other aspects of human physiology as well and can get really deep into it. If, of course, she insists.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by nuelyoyo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
She has pride, only a proud woman will be with a man she is in a committed reationship with, and would not initiate sex when she is h0rny.
Olumeme:
Do not let any woman manipulate you.

Tell her she can come to you whenever she wants and that you are open. Let her know that the relationship belongs to both of you and that she should also show she needed you just as you need her.

Continue to stand your ground on the using sex to cover up for misbehavior instead of apologizing as you are doing, when she tells you other men crawl to their women, tell her to leave the relationship and go meet the other men and be happy.

The most important thing in your life now should be getting ahead and making a good living for yourself and your future and not studying when someone who is not deaf and dumb is moody for sex.

Most importantly, do not call or beg her to come back, if she doesn't, look for another girlfriend, they are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by nuelyoyo(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
She is proud.
Jman06:
That's how selfish Nigerian girls behave!!!

They always expect you to be the one doing everything in the relationship or marriage. No responsibilities on their own parts. Very boring set of people.

They don't know that guys too enjoy it when they make the sex moves! The only thing they contribute in relationships yet they can't handle a guy well sexually

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Zico5(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Both of you will go to hell fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by dododawa1: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
Upon all NIGERIA going through
God punish DEVIl

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Banter1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Your girlfriend? People are starving and struggling to survive and all you're talking about is sin? I sorry for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by shinken(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Marrying her would have solved all this issues. You wouldn't need to publicize your affairs on forums plus, what makes you think everyone else don't have their own issues? There are no perfect matches in relationships only those who can be adults about it and those who can't.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by wonderr(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brokeandnolove:
Hi fellas, I will go straight to the point. My girlfriend of over a year hardly ever initiates sex, so sex between us strictly depends on when I make a move. Sometimes it might coincide with when she's Hot and everything goes well. Again I don't like going for more than one round of sex because I hardly cum during the second round till it eventually turns to hard work. She will still be the one that will complain that she's tired. I believe that sex is meant to be enjoyed and not stressful.

Now I am not a freak for sex, and can comfortably go for a week without sex depending on the situation of things between us even though we stay together for now. I don't initiate sex if we are having issues and sometimes she complains that other men come crawling to their women for sex at night after an argument with most times leads to reconciliation but I always lock up as if I am staying with a man thereby making some of our issues linger longer than necessary.

She gets moody each time she's Hot and I don't make a move, I simply told her to initiate sex anytime she wants because with the economic situation on ground sometimes sex is the last thing on my mind.

We had sex yesterday afternoon and later that evening we were gisting and we talked about early morning sex, she pointed out that I hardly initiate early morning sex and I told her it was because she hates being disturbed when sleeping. I proceeded to tell her we will have early morning sex today. Unfortunately I worked all night and slept around 4 am so I couldn't initiate any sex. She woke up moody and angry which made led to an argument that culminated in her leaving the house.

While chatting on WhatsApp she told me not to carry my boring sex life into marriage. So guys is there anything wrong with a lady initiating sex when she wants it I am pretty sure if she initiated sex this morning I wouldn't have refused.

your answer is there already, she likes sex but do not like to instigate it, so do not expect her to make a move before you do the doo and again even if you don't do it often, make sure twice or thrice that you will be doing it in a week make her beg for her life lobatan
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by igwedaniel251(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
The boldness alone na top notch, how can you live with someone that's only girlfriend, and be doing all this, if you no come marry her , that means na another person go carry her like say she Don marry wife
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Gentlevip: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
How do we advise fornicators

Those who seem to pretend it is a normal trend to do the forbidden before marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
fyzaila:

Volume pls....

Instead of them to repent and obtain favour from the lord, here he is complaining and waiting for his fellow fornicators to start dishing their advice. Helping them to sin more.
Resoundingly loud.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Farid24224(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
See what we've all turned to, sex is now normal between unmarried couples... I have being with my girlfriend for 5 years now and I haven't for once touched her finger and we love each other so much!!

Sex is among the least thing your girl can offer you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by humility33(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

That's because you are not Banging her Well. sad

Buy Olive Oil.

Before Pour some on the Veejay for Lubrication
and you take Action Bitters and Bitter Kola before the Fucck. cool smiley

The Next time she sees you, She will hold your Preek in public. shocked cheesy

grin you're not well this man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by FullBlastLight: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hope u know u're a wrong man already, huh? 🤔

As in, are u guys supposed 2 be engaging in sexual activity when u're not married 2 each other? 🤔

So, all d msgs abt Christ, rapture, heaven or hell, don't bother u?

Or, is it dt u guys are not going 2 heaven again? Huh? 🤔

Flee fornication!

Repent now!

Brokeandnolove:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by JustPowerApps(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
cheesy So you have a problem with not having enough cool s*x with your girl. I will bookmark this and attend to your case later, before I move on the next thread, know that s*x before marriage is a sin, if you have to do it, make it few and far between.

Stop sinning smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
Una dey try o, you live with a lady you never marry. Una dey f**** unaselves to stupor. Continue oga, if peradventure anything goes wrong, you go know say eating the forbidden fruit doesn't make a gf a wife or equate girlfriend with a wife undecided

Meanwhile, the mod that pushed this to the front page dey on colos. Una want sane and moral society but at the same time see nothing wrong on promoting sexual immorality.
Exactly,I have noticed that too.The mods would quickly push issues promoting sexual immorality to the fp in a second,but it would take them 3 centuries to push threads promoting the Word of God to the fp.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by 12inchess: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by descartes400: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
fyzaila:

Volume pls....

Show me Adam and Eve marriage certificate.
Adam and Eve were the first fornicators tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by YUSTECH3(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
What remain for you after marriage....
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin grin Under this harsh economic development,sex is an issue for some people,not married couples but unmarried ones who aren't sure of whether the relationship will lead to anywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by MrJames007: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brokeandnolove:

So your problem in life is sex

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by winner37(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
This is a very serious issues but some people do take it lightly..
Money aside, sex is the most ingredient in marriage and friendship...
Brother if you continue this way is very certain another smart bobo who loves morning sex and go like 4 to 5 rounds a night will be bleeping your girlfriend..

My girlfriend told me something few days ago , she said " a man have to study his girl know when she is in need of sex ,how long he( man) should last on her , he (man) should know her favorite sex position "..

First, before going to bed engaged on a serious pre-intimacy, go like 2 rounds then in the morning 4am or 5am be touching her response to stimulus will determine if she is in the mode of not ... early morning sex is the best sex ever ...
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by friendl: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Oga ,ignore her ,she be drama Queen,...
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by pargelenis(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Try not to use sex as a manipulation technique, especially if you are heading towards marriage. Instead engage in open dialogue.
Give her one solid session this night - or morning time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.