Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love (12913 Views)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
ladies in the house, there's this guy you love n never had d mind to toast him, then one day u finally make up your mind that you must get him. So pls tell us how u'd toast him?
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by Dyt(f): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
i wldnt do it lyk a man
i ll simply jst tell him hey
m in2 u n frm dere i ll know if he wants 2 taste sm real nice punny
winks
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by iice(f): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2011
How can i love someone i don't have a relationship with?
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by kokoye(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^

good question. Some people just throw the L word around anyhow.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by Tosinville(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dyt
Some real nice punny? eh!, after dropping ur two kids in the village before coming to lagos?
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by Godmother(f): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2011
I'm the old-fashioned kind of gal and can never toast a guy. I would rather die in silence. The most I can do is giving him enough green light for him to make a move and be receptive when he does.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by tellwisdom: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
I'm the old-fashioned kind of gal and can never toast a guy. I would rather die in silence. The most I can do is giving him enough green light for him to make a move and be receptive when he does.

You go OLD sad sad. And most of you end up getting OLD MEN undecided undecided
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by slimyem: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
iice:

what if he had always been your friend?
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2011
"Hey, bobo yii, mo loff e gan. Shey you know sha. Shey o loff mi like that?"
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by slimyem: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2011
i wouldnt toast a guy i love.if he doesn't notice me then crap it!
Another guy will come along.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by koolkamzzy(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Dyt
Some real nice punny? eh!, after dropping your two kids in the village before coming to lagos?

You are one hell of a bad guy, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by henribj(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2011
Dyt:

i wldnt do it lyk a man
i ll simply jst tell him hey
m in2 u n frm dere i ll know if he wants 2 taste sm real nice punny
winks

Very interesting, if you put it that way am sure the guy would reciprocate your feelings, but the keyword is for you to mention the "punny" part to him.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by henribj(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2011
iice:

Have you never noticed a guy maybe around your school/work/neighborhood and you kind of like him for whatever reason, and the more you see him around the more you start getting to think of him in a positive manner/like getting to know him more? Has it never happened to you?
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by henribj(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

You go OLD sad sad. And most of you end up getting OLD MEN undecided undecided

Told them man, they just don't know.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by henribj(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2011
slimyem:

i wouldnt toast a guy i love.if he doesn't notice me then crap it!
Another guy will come along.

Another guy might come along, sure, but he might come along when you don dey old, why not go for the guy you are seeing right now, tell him how you feel ( well you must not tell him everything, just enough for him to get the message, but if does not get the message do not waste your time cos even if you tell him the full message he will still not get it). After all it is said that life itself is a risk, why not risk it? Nothing to lose except your hurt pride, but look on the bright side, the guy self fit don dey eye you tey tey but cos of ur beauty him go dey cut massive liver.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by MMM2(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
i will pass d nite in his house undecided
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by iice(f): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
henribj:

Have you never noticed a guy maybe around your school/work/neighborhood and you kind of like him for whatever reason, and the more you see him around the more you start getting to think of him in a positive manner/like getting to know him more? Has it never happened to you?

Getting to know someone more, or liking a person is not the same as loving someone. It's just a person you're interested in.

slimyem:

what if he had always been your friend?
You love him as a friend, not a lover. To jump that distinction. You have to be aware and experience him in that capacity.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by henribj(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2011
iice:

Getting to know someone more, or liking a person is not the same as loving someone. It's just a person you're interested in.

Maybe i did not explain myself clearly, when you get to know someone especially the opposite sex or even same sex(i.e homos), it opens the door for a lot of intimacy, as long as the door has being opened, anything can happen, you can fall in love or infatuation or in lust, whichever the case may be.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by ebonyvibe(f): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2011
you dont you just flirt with him he will soon get the mesage
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by henribj(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

you dont you just flirt with him he will soon get the mesage

Some still won't get the message.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by iice(f): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2011
Maybe i did not explain myself clearly, when you get to know someone especially the opposite sex or even same sex(i.e homos), it opens the door for a lot of intimacy, as long as the door has being opened, anything can happen, you can fall in love or infatuation or in lust, whichever the case may be.

It can happen but not to me. I'm too mental about these things.  Hannibal Lectre has nothing on me lipsrsealed
There is nothing that will happen that i do not allow to happen.  I can know someone without being intimate.  I don't mean the physical act.  I was referring to the state of intimacy you said.  Just like i don't need to call someone i shoot the breeze with - a friend.  He/she is just someone i talk to.    
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by MrCork17: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
ebonyvibe . Ok. How would you toast me if I parked my BMW Covartable outside a bustop? wink
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by henribj(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2011
iice:

It can happen but not to me. I'm too mental about these things.  Hannibal Lectre has nothing on me lipsrsealed
There is nothing that will happen that i do not allow to happen.  I can know someone without being intimate.  I don't mean the physical act.  I was referring to the state of intimacy you said.  Just like i don't need to call someone i shoot the breeze with - a friend.  He/she is just someone i talk to.    

Ok. You are on point. But no one is perfect in this world, so therefore it can also happen to you, and the best part is that when it happens to you it will knock you OUT !!!
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by HornyJane(f): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2011
I would buy him what he doesnt have, Maybe a Car embarassed
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by henribj(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hot Jane:

I would buy him what he doesnt have, Maybe a Car embarassed

Buying him a car is not the right way to go about, showering him with gifts before you get involved in a relationship with him will only make it known to him that you want something from him. You need to take it slow, pally up with him, hang out with him, gist with him, b4 u know whats happening he will be the one telling you he loves/likes you. Money is not everything o.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by iice(f): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
henribj:

Ok. You are on point. But no one is perfect in this world, so therefore it can also happen to you, and the best part is that when it happens to you it will knock you OUT !!!

Lol.  Not surprising.  Majority of people who think they know me always say that, they have to come to accept that i know myself better than they do.  I've lived too long with my mind to not understand how it works wink  The perfection lies in the imperfection.  Don't understand why people think if you're not susceptible to something they are, it automatically means you are perfect undecided
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by henribj(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2011
iice:

Lol.  Not surprising.  Majority of people who think they know me always say that, they have to come to accept that i know myself better than they do.  I've lived too long with my mind to not understand how it works wink  The perfection lies in the imperfection.  Don't understand why people think if you're not susceptible to something they are, it automatically means you are perfect undecided

I did not say you are perfect, am only reminding you that no one is perfect, be it you, me, or anyone else. You said you have lived too long with your mind, does it mean you are tired of living with your mind? wink How long have you been living with that mind of yours? And for how long have you known how your mind works?
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by iice(f): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
I know no one is perfect and that's what i like.
I'm not tired with my mind and i've been living with it for eons. As for long i've known how it works. Always.
Re: Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love by henribj(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
iice:

I know no one is perfect and that's what i like.
I'm not tired with my mind and i've been living with it for eons. As for long i've known how it works. Always.

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? / Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.