Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days (58381 Views)

Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / Does Real Love Still Exist? / Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by StrikeBack(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
No matter what you do in this life never take pictures serious

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by vincenteger: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yes

But it's very common in student hostile.
Symbiotic love.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Goldbw122(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:
I don't mean any harm but just saw this picture and decided to share and see if some people still feel this kind of lovely relationship these days.

This is not love, if you help her so much, that will cause see-finish..
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by ednut1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is not love but simping and joblessness

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by backtovillage: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Only kid in adult body worry about "love".
That same love go teach you bitter lesson

2 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Austineva(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na mumu love grin grin grin

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Skillsnigeria: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:
I don't mean any harm but just saw this picture and decided to share and see if some people still feel this kind of lovely relationship these days.

Dem no give u kpekus with avian on the waist ni
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by BoldBrainz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Very reason relationships and marriages fail wantonly these days.

The very essence of being in a union has been totally lost on us. Now everyone sees these unions as solely transactional affairs. What do I stand to gain? How am I to benefit? What's in it for me? All manner of fvcked up and warped mindsets.

Some of us have parents who have been married for over 30years. You'll find your father helping in the kitchen while your mum cooks. Yet, for us to keep a relationship for 2 months is an epic task. Ego and self-centered tendencies everywhere. Woman sees a guy and he suddenly looks like an ATM. If she doesn't reap from his pockets as expected, her two left legs are out the door. The man wants to fvck just about all the vaginas he sees out there. Even with a woman at home, his stupid preek is pointing the direction even better than google maps. No patience. No trust. No tolerance. No love. No understanding. Otherwise, why should a man doing the laundry at home be a subject for public discourse?!

I just pity the children we'll all be having 10 to 20years from now.

Mtscheew!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Sermwell(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Carcholce:

First time I am seeing a Nigerian make a comment like this. You are a good person.
Both you and that person making that comment are stuupid!!

Tinubu is just 3 months but things are worse than he met them. Is that supposed to be a good start?

2 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Mccullum: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
JASONjnr:

This your frustration is out of hand ....

Are we going to drag back our feets or we're looking forward to what a dummy as a president is about to offer?

If calling Tinubu names will keep you this restless 😬😬😬😬
I will make you even more restless for 8yrs...😂😂😂😂

Dummy president? you sounded like a clown that lack senses for constructive talks, or satisfying your payer for SM criticism job.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by occfx: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

Nonesense!!!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Carcholce: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sermwell:

Both you and that person making that comment are stuupid!!

Tinubu is just 3 months but things are worse than he met them. Is that supposed to be a good start?

grin

Your generation unborn.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by moebobba: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Thank God you find old pics during the time of tales by moonlight. Abeg wey tales by moonlight. If e never Las at least take dis one remember Olu Mugu & Sade Maga.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Zooposki(f): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kentursky:
Do this for a lady and she will definitely take you for granted.

As far as you don’t expect her to do the same for you, then it’s all good.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Lordatkinson: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Brother, everything depends on mind set. How you want your home to be is the way it would be.

I taught my wife how to barb and skin hair. Today, she is the one helping me with my hair. I can't remember the last time I went to give barber my money. In the same vein, I loose her hair when it is due, put relaxer and shampoo for her. When she is busy on weekends and I am not, I will wash her clothes for her, at times, she does the washing while I take them out to spread.

There is no big deal about it. It makes your home stronger and everyone is happy at end of the day.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by bionixs: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

Did your suffer start in this regime or it has been for long. There is no regime in Nigeria since independence that has not been crying. But people with brains have been putting in their efforts to upgrade themselves in every regime they meet.

Why is your own different? If you had a good business or job since, why complain about Tinubu that is just about three months in power. Remi Tinubu made a very big point I see many people don't understand till now. You can't wait for government for every single little thing you want to do or you are capable of doing.
I know that you are Tinubu’s last or lost son . I would appeal to you to SHUTUP and stop defending nonsense
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Bigii(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
I don't like it

I don't like it too. Me and you fit roll kiss

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Poll23: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

Did your suffer start in this regime or it has been for long. There is no regime in Nigeria since independence that has not been crying. But people with brains have been putting in their efforts to upgrade themselves in every regime they meet.

Why is your own different? If you had a good business or job since, why complain about Tinubu that is just about three months in power. Remi Tinubu made a very big point I see many people don't understand till now. You can't wait for government for every single little thing you want to do or you are capable of doing.

They'll mention Tinubu cos of hatred for him and they don't even want him to succeed
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Nobleou(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Love is for the weaklings

2 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Ashirioluwa: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

It was common back in the days when couples were in relationships because they loved each other, not these days when most girls and women are in relationships with a man mainly because of material things.

Also, most girls these days are not ok with just one guy; they need 4, 5, or more at the same time because they believe the more men they have, the more money they can raise.

If you try it these day, you will be given different types of names.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Weedhustler: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Simping...
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by galadima77(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
myyansh68:

And what if?.
😕
Are you going to Simp shame the Man?.

My friend that's not simping. We ought to do things from love and not for love.

Just don't let yourself be manipulated simply because you want to have something with your fellow human.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Flango: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
cool
Having travelled around this country, I've seen such love exist. They still leave in huts, draw water from wells, and at night, I see them gather around a fire with their children. They tell stories and the kids play in sand. When I look at them, I see the glee and joy on their faces despite their "poverty". I try to compare their faces with that of the average city hussler. On the traffic in Lagos daily, what I see is sad faces. So, OP yes, they exist in Nigeria. Don't let materialism deceive you.

Oops. I forgot to mention that they are not on social media either.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by creativehubb: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

Good talk, majority have always been in the poverty class, it's nothing new. Complainers and negative people always remain poor, even if Jesus Christ comes down to rule Nigeria.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Bostin(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:
If you like bath her ,all I know is that (our)women will only appreciate such service if only you're rich .

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by ehikwe22: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

Something is definitely wrong with you. Yes, there has always been suffering, but if you are rate the suffering during different government, if 16 years of PDP had 4, Buharis tenure took it to 8 and Tinubu's tenure took it to perfect 10. In this case, someone's complaining about Tinubu or Buhari as if there was no suffering in other previous tenures are not wrong

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by michoim(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Among all things that you saw, this is what got to you to share
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Bigchristo: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

Don’t be stupid no regime has ever been this ruthless removing Everything that the government subsidizes for it citizens imagine fuel being sold for a record high of 620 while all schools increased school fees yet salary remains same structure how do you expect those earning 30 minimum wage to buy bag of rice being sold for 55k? Sense nor Dey ur head
In a sane clime government subsidized a lots of things to make life easy for their citizens even provide social welfare assistance for the poorest and less privileged, but here it has been removed yet your emotions for those whom you support won’t let you see the truth

4 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by pweeryambre: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Some of you talking trash, your mum's are the one supporting your dads and entire family but you lot will still insult nigerian women
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by pweeryambre: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
ponlear:
Hell No !!
The only genuine smile that is similar to that of the lady in the picture is only obtainable when you’ve got loads and stack of cash.
No money no love.. that’s the trend now
Its not true... so you don't know anybody in your family that the wife or sister supports a man in the family or you people like insult women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.