Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days (58409 Views)

Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / Does Real Love Still Exist? / Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by phemmyfour: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:
I don't mean any harm but just saw this picture and decided to share and see if some people still feel this kind of lovely relationship these days.
Yes
Thanks to technology...its easy now with washing machine
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Allisgud: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

Did your suffer start in this regime or it has been for long. There is no regime in Nigeria since independence that has not been crying. But people with brains have been putting in their efforts to upgrade themselves in every regime they meet.

Why is your own different? If you had a good business or job since, why complain about Tinubu that is just about three months in power. Remi Tinubu made a very big point I see many people don't understand till now. You can't wait for government for every single little thing you want to do or you are capable of doing.
so of what essence is the more money u get that does not have value,when the past and present govt does not have any creative thinking to retain the glory of naira
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
professore:
smiles: graduate, investor, serious and hard-working, through thick and thin a lover of one wife, talented in arts (yet to be tapped into).
That's good πŸ‘. Well done
Tony Elumelu started from scratch too.
Be consistent.
I know a man who became a billionaire at 42 but was broke and had no job all through his 30s-40.
So keep keeping on
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by ablejesus26(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

Did your suffer start in this regime or it has been for long. There is no regime in Nigeria since independence that has not been crying. But people with brains have been putting in their efforts to upgrade themselves in every regime they meet.

Why is your own different? If you had a good business or job since, why complain about Tinubu that is just about three months in power. Remi Tinubu made a very big point I see many people don't understand till now. You can't wait for government for every single little thing you want to do or you are capable of doing.

Apologies but You dont sound intelligent at all undecided

So Your point is if someone has a good business,they are to keep silent in the face of unhamperd bad governance undecided

Yes Nija had always been on decline mode,consuming recklessly with very low productivity but this evil APC structure did something that no other govt has done,they attacked the survival and the normal suffering and smiling mantra this Country always had.

While I take it You obviously think politics to be my party my candidate must win,I charge You to seek to know the essence of politics,it is supposed to make the life of the people better.

Yes suffering didn't start today in Nija and people should seek to be self productive but making excuses for this calamitious maximum disaster govt is quite unintelligent to say the least.

APC is the worst thing that befell Nigeria under Apc We saw the rise of two secessionist movement from 2 out of the major tribes,people like your kind are a big problem to any society that seeks progress.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by professore(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
That's good πŸ‘. Well done
Tony Elumelu started from scratch too.
Be consistent.
I know a man who became a billionaire at 42 but was broke and had no job all through his 30s-40.
So keep keeping on
Thank you so much. So will you be with me? Wanna know my result. grin
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
I don't like it

why?

This was when people and love was innocent not now when everybody is a criminal or assumed one.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Matix222: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

Tinubu is just 3 months in power but his policies has rendered more hardship and has made more Nigerians porer

So who is deceiving who bro?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Danniedpastor(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kobicove:
They're still at the toasting phase that's why the guy is still doing all this, as soon as he gets what he wants he's gone grin

Shut your mouth.
I've been married for seven years now... I still do this.
Many of you wrte raised by "unloving" parents do it makes you feel like genuinely loving your wife is a crime.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Ibiyinka90(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:
I don't mean any harm but just saw this picture and decided to share and see if some people still feel this kind of lovely relationship these days.
It may not exist anymore, but it exists in my house at the moment.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by placeofallure(f): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

My husband is doing work from home today, besides, he's his own boss. I went out to work today. Before I left, I spread my clothes on the line. When I returned I only met one gown on the line. He'd taken the rest inside, all folded.

Now, answer your own question.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Carcholce: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
Allisgud:
so of what essence is the more money u get that does not have value,when the past and present govt does not have any creative thinking to retain the glory of naira

Let’s not go into that. I was only supporting what the person I quoted said because Nigerians complain a lot. From personal experience, Nigerians complain over everything. If they are not blaming government, they are blaming the devil and village people.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Bananapill: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

It happens in marriages and makes it stronger and sweeter. It's a form of good communication between married couples.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Awise09(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Where you want to see these type now when all the Ladies them know nothing than to fix long nails with eyelashes, they will even abuse you to go and buy watching machine oh! Ladies of days are very lazy. Except few sha.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by franciseko001: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
naaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Bleep that men i see thru dat nigga. the dude is trying to get someeee. my NIGGA
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Eileene(f): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
placeofallure:

My husband is doing work from home today, besides, he's his own boss. I went out to work today. Before I left, I spread my clothes on the line. When I returned I only met one gown on the line. He'd taken the rest inside, all folded.

Now, answer your own question.
Awwwn You are blessed indeed...
Is the "All folded " for me..Thoughtful men are a rare breed..
To others above"What's the use of marrying someone you can't get vulnerable with"...
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by JASONjnr(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
bepositive11:

If your woman cannot love you when you don't have money, she loves your money. She does not love you.

Believe me, every woman loves a man they're dating, but will never want to suffer in the relationship.

Asking you now, will you rather preach love every day to your woman but can't even take her out on a dinner?

Or get her surprise gifts items?

Go on a tour with her?

If you love a woman, you'd give her the best. And not poverty!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Baatunde(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
I have noticed that on every thread here irrespective of the topic and how good the banter is taking off, some frustrated souls will just find a way of weaving in their bitterness in an attempt to vent off their election failure anger. No be today Nigeria don dey tough, we have survived the previous hard years of SAP, Austerity etc and we will definitely survive this one too. Has there ever been any regime in Nigeria in which people have not been moaning? And point of correction secessionist agitation never start today also....

ablejesus26:

Apologies but You dont sound intelligent at all undecided

So Your point is if someone has a good business,they are to keep silent in the face of unhamperd bad governance undecided

Yes Nija had always been on decline mode,consuming recklessly with very low productivity but this evil APC structure did something that no other govt has done,they attacked the survival and the normal suffering and smiling mantra this Country always had.

While I take it You obviously think politics to be my party my candidate must win,I charge You to seek to know the essence of politics,it is supposed to make the life of the people better.

Yes suffering didn't start today in Nija and people should seek to be self productive but making excuses for this calamitious maximum disaster govt is quite unintelligent to say the least.

APC is the worst thing that befell Nigeria under Apc We saw the rise of two secessionist movement from 2 out of the major tribes,people like your kind are a big problem to any society that seeks progress.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Khallicopyro: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Today they call that type of man a "simp"
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:
Never in my life, them go use my head again.

You will be called a mumu
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by placeofallure(f): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Eileene:

Awwwn You are blessed indeed...
Is the "All folded " for me..Thoughtful men are a rare breed..
To others above"What's the use of marrying someone you can't get vulnerable with"...

I wonder my sister. Thanks. When you're with a kind man, you're richer than people could imagine. I'm enjoying my peace of mind o. It's enriching grin

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Bellotelli: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
I don't like it
Sad πŸ•
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bellotelli:

Sad πŸ•
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢 πŸΆπŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Godsonkemz(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mumu simp
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by aysnoopy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

I and my wife wash cloth together. Sometimes I wash while she spread it. No big deal
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by bepositive11: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
JASONjnr:

Believe me, every woman loves a man they're dating, but will never want to suffer in the relationship.

Asking you now, will you rather preach love every day to your woman but can't even take her out on a dinner?

Or get her surprise gifts items?

Go on a tour with her?

If you love a woman, you'd give her the best. And not poverty!

Of course, I won't want to put a woman through poverty but it's better to have a woman who loves you for you not for your money. Even if you have all the money in the world.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Mountbatten: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:

It's a photoshoot, don't be naive.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Kobicove(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Shut your mouth.
I've been married for seven years now... I still do this.
Many of you wrte raised by "unloving" parents do it makes you feel like genuinely loving your wife is a crime.

Come on get away id1ot!

Washing clothes for your wife does not necessarily prove that you love her more than a man who does not wash clothes for his wife.

My wife is working but in spite of that I bear over 98% of the expenses in my household therefore I will not go and wash clothes for my wife just because I want to prove that I love her!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by MySolace: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:
I no see any big thing in d pics o... Abi I still need some explanations?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by ablejesus26(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Baatunde:
I have noticed that on every thread here irrespective of the topic and how good the banter is taking off, some frustrated souls will just find a way of weaving in their bitterness in an attempt to vent off their election failure anger. No be today Nigeria don dey tough, we have survived the previous hard years of SAP, Austerity etc and we will definitely survive this one too. Has there ever been any regime in Nigeria in which people have not been moaning? And point of correction secessionist agitation never start today also....

Your point does not change the reality that APC is the greatest disaster to befall this Country.

No one will tell You that Nigeria had always had it good,but Here's what APC did,they brought in another level of hardship this Country had never seen.

Don't defend nonsense,APC is a maximum calamity,they never came by with the intentions of good governance,to take over power from PDP and to retain it at all cost is their foundational groundstanding.

Under Pdthief We thought we had seen bad governance until APC showed this Country 5g pro max hardship.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Sniper04(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pussyass niggas everywhere
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Heyzedmudah: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Beenibroz:
Yes, it exist... in the well
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days by Shaev7(m): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Beenibroz:
Yes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.