Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu (20454 Views)

I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents– Tony Elumelu / Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Ilaje1: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2023
ehikwe22:

Otedola is even dirtier. He can't take what hr dishes out to people that's why he's always whining and talking about suicides

Why don't you talk about Otedola's dirtyness because it seems you know more. While I don't hold forte, name people Femi defrauded so we will know you are not talking from hatred place.
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Yankee101:
What of 419, round tripping and cheating your old employer you worked with as a banker? There’s a reason you’re called cowboy banker.

Any thief with opportunity can accomplish what you did. Not everyone has the soul or strength to be a thIef and hardened at the same time

For Otedola to come out and say you basically cheated him out of transcorp, what of the many many you did it to that don’t have a platform? We’ll be calling out Nigerian elites, no more sweeping under the carpet. You and Dangote should be in jail
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Ilaje1: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. Wealthy friends is not his case if you know his story on Broad street, Lagos as a young banker who is very hungry for success. Create value, bring to the market place and exchange for value. Good friends are a plus but not responsible for his kind of success.

I guess you don't know the story of a Broad street photocopier who defrauded people. From standard bank . Tony is a guyman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2023
These are part of the people who destroyed Nigeeria.
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by FreeStuffsNG: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2023
Ilaje1:

I guess you don't know the story of a Broad street photocopier who defrauded people. From standard bank . Tony is a guy.
You don't defraud people for ever wink You can't. It's against both natural and divine law
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by adecz: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2023
How about IBB who became Head Of State
without parents ❓❓❓🤔🤔🤔
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by livebyday(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2023
jaxxy:

it that what he told u? wealthy friends won't even help u unless they have something to gain from the business.

I am not speaking here say... You and I are no the same, we don't function in the same capacity or hav access to the same channels

Bye

3 Likes

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Ilaje1: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2023
shanktang:

And otedola did not cheat? Was it not all over the news in 2010/11 of how he betrayed Dangote his friend and the news was big, forget there's no Saint anywhere, these people became big because they knew how to manoeuvre their ways around the corridors of power and what you should be praying is for God to grant you that same grace and wisdom, how did you think Adenuga became big.
Leave story and pray for yourself.

Why una dey lie? Using another entity to buy someone stock is different from committing fraud. Secondly it Dangote that use his cousin to buy Otedola's stocks. So it is the other way round. But I guess you just heard the word betray.

3 Likes

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by razzydoo(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2023
No matter what one achieves, the matrix tries to downplay your achievement with one excuse or the other. That’s just the way it is.

1 Like

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by IbileIfe: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2023
In the past ten years, Nigerian bank clients have lost $45billion due to fraud and forgery
Over the past ten years, there has been a rising trend of fraud and forgery cases in Nigerian banks. Although there was an 88% increase in reported cases in 2021, there was a 27% decrease in 2022, resulting in a 221% increase in financial losses of ₦9.5 billion.
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Ilaje1: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You don't defraud people for ever wink You can't. It's against both natural and divine law

Of course you launder your money made from crude fraud and start corporate fraud. How many people have gotten dividends from Transcorp. There is a reason First Bank shares and Transcorp went up when Otedola bought their shares. Because people know Otedola always give back to the people, doesn't do corporate fraud like Tony Elumelu and Otudeko of Honewell/First Bank among others. Femi even threw shots at Elumelu and other majority shareholders when he says those guys spend investor money recklessly and cook the reports. Do you see how those banks take unnecessary charges from your account? That's part of corporate and/or legal fraud.
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2023
Elibaba1:

Even Otedola’s father cheated people as a Governor.
Femi used his father’s wealth and connections to build on whatever he has now.
There’s no clean billionaire anywhere in the world! . So?
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by lagdmark(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2023
chibatov:
God wey do am for u go do am for we too
But will you add continues discipline, actions, courage in your activities.
To claim other people s harvest when you didn't sow, will not add value
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by FreeStuffsNG: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2023
Ilaje1:

Of course you launder your money made from crude fraud and start corporate fraud. How many people have gotten dividends from Transcorp. There is a reason First Bank shares and Transcorp went up when Otedola bought their shares. Because people know Otedola always give back to the people, doesn't do corporate fraud like Tony Elumelu and Otudeko of Honewell/First Bank among others. Femi even threw shots at Elumelu and other majority shareholders when he says those guys spend investor money recklessly and cook the reports. Do you see how those banks take unnecessary charges from your account? That's part of corporate and/or legal fraud.
You just don't get my point. Do you have a personal experience of seeing your family wealth your forebears built over 100 years ago still standing and fetching returns till date? That is how some families even in this Lagos are.
The day you have such experience you will understand my point. If you cheat, you will lose all las las.
That's the natural and divine law.

Some very wealthy names don't even have their wealth living beyond them yet there are families still sitting on investments their forebears made over 100 years ago. Go and build very clean wealth and watch how it will endure

2 Likes

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by jaxxy(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2023
livebyday:

I am not speaking here say... You and I are no the same, we don't function in the same capacity or hav access to the same channels

Bye

so every poor person that became rich had rich friends? When they were struggling and soaking garri where were their rich friends?
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by livebyday(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2023
jaxxy:

so every poor person that became rich had rich friends? When they were struggling and soaking garri where were their rich friends?

Again you are talking like an iliterate who is unable to grasp anything beyond what enters his tummy

If his rubbish you wrote is all you could comprehend then...

Bye
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by theamazonguru(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Babastrong:
Which
hardwork?
some
people
out
there
work
harder
and
smarter
than
you
yet
nothing
to
show
for
it.
NA
GOD
CHOOSE
YOU
NOT
YOUR
DISCIPLINE.

You nailed it.
When you are successful you become a motivational speaker.

We self don try for hustling oh. Na become we never hammer that's why we no fit dey give motivational speeches everywhere, every time.

Talk of discipline commitment, delayed gratification, hardwork etc nothing wey we no dey apply, yet we never hammer. Na only fraud and clandestine crooked business ethics we never apply.

Abeg make oga TOE leave motivation now make he tell us the real deals wey him do to make those mega money.

1 Like

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by jaxxy(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2023
livebyday:

Again you are talking like an iliterate who is unable to grasp anything beyond what enters his tummy

If his rubbish you wrote is all you could comprehend then...

Bye

I'm speaking in basic terms and layman's language because the argument is about basic poor people rising up to be somebody.

if that makes u unable to comprehend or prove ur point because u think it is beneath u then u have no sensible argument to offer.
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Kukutente23: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2023
grandstar:

Do you know how much 500k then was?

I remember in 1981 buying Mars chocolate for 50k. A Mars bar today should be around N400. So, 1981 500k could buy 1m Mars bar.

1m Mars bars today would cost 400m.

We are talking of 500k in 1977 if I'm correct. Don't be too quick to judge.

You're actually butressing his point
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Bluntemperor: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Basicend:
Former STB founder. . Very rugged guy. .
The guy na like Aig of Access Bank. . Slave driver. .
He tried sha. . He maximized his youthful years.

Now you are talking!
He - Tony Elumelu,was just sharing his life Story, it's left for you to key into it or reject it!
Nigeria is still 'Geen ,White,Green ' Flag,with a meaning!
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Abifarin16: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Seyi8750:
grin
Just Dey Play
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by coputa(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2023
grandstar:

If you want to find rich people or be connected to them, why not enquire through Google? You'll be shocked at what you learn.

One of the ways to find connections is to join a social club like Ikoyi or Island clubs.

The best way in my opinion for someone from a poor background to make connections is to deliver extraordinary good service in everything you do. A good name opens door.

My dad waa a chartered surveyor from a poor background. Yet, one of his clients was FFK's father and many influential people. They'd be recommending you to their buddies.

we are saying the same thing

1 Like

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Elibaba1: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
Ilaje1:

Femi used his father's name to build his own connection else his male siblings would be rich like him. His father's tenure as gov was very short. Moreover his father wasn't the favourite, it's because two heavy weights were fighting each other thereby paved way for Otedola sr.

Bros you only need 1 month or less to wreck havoc as a Governor.

Gen. Abdulsulami Abubakar held sway as Military President from 8 September 1998 to May 29 1999( Not even up to full 1 year) but he is far richer than General Yakubu Gowon who was the longest serving president. 9 solid years(In a single run).
It is not by how long ooo.

Should a new Governor who was sworn in less than 3 months ago be impeached by state assembly or lose his tribunal case today, you will be shocked at the level of financial damage in his state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by simfrost90210: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2023
Tell us your underground work!
Please, don't tell us it's hard work!

🧐🧐
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by DataPiercer: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2023
shanktang:

And otedola did not cheat? Was it not all over the news in 2010/11 of how he betrayed Dangote his friend and the news was big, forget there's no Saint anywhere, these people became big because they knew how to manoeuvre their ways around the corridors of power and what you should be praying is for God to grant you that same grace and wisdom, how did you think Adenuga became big.
Leave story and pray for yourself.

Please educate me , I'd like to know how Adenuga became big ,these guys seem really fraudulent.
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by ScamDemicEra: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2023
... there's the small matter of the occult/satanism/luciferian they never tell you about. All Nigerian politicians and big men are in the dark dark world of satanism, they've taken it to another level in recent times.

2 Likes

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by shanktang(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2023
Ilaje1:

I guess you don't know the story of a Broad street photocopier who defrauded people. From standard bank . Tony is a guy.

If you know the story then tell us about it, I'll be glad to hear it, and I hope it's fact and not hearsay, I don't know the story, please kindly roll it out and I hope it's with verifiable evidence.
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by VOTSexchange: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2023
Aspire to perspire people.

If you ask Dangote, He would have said the same thing

Same old talk... yen yen yen

No billionaire made it without crime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by GUNITGuy: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2023
They won't tell you the full gist sha continue to workhard according to them at least you can get little success better than your neighbor....But Great success don't come by hardwork only ....You must create your own luck even if it's by cheating, connection, bribery, Prayers or even voodoo
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by GUNITGuy: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Listening to some of This Nigerian Success OFFICE MEN story could be funny,,, They never invented anything, wrote any book, Even rarely make sales that could be commiserate with their wealth ...All they have is government connect, oil and gas maneuvers, and stocks market lies and a system they have known how to cheat but you on the other side is made to believe you are lazy . .....
Please tell them to replicate their hardwork in Japan, US or even Benin Republic and see how far their wealth will climb ...
Make una just dey play with us ....If we have successful people indeed it would reflect on the society Positively no one would need to motivate another

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by oluwalonprovide(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2023
We offer warehouse storage solutions and logistics services to small and medium-sized businesses and e-commerce online stores in and outside of Lagos.

*STORAGE*
We offer storage facility services to small and medium online businesses. You can keep your products in our space for easy access to your customers anywhere in the country. Self/personal storage is also available.

*INVENTORY*
A lot of business struggles with keeping correct inventory of their business. We take care of the inventory for all businesses who keep items in our space. We provide you with weekly and monthly of your stock that way. You never run out of stock.

*LOGISTICS*
We offer delivery services for businesses in and outside Lagos. We deliver goods ordered to your customers at an affordable price depending on the weight, size, and location of delivery. We also offer local (inter-state) and international logistics.

Check details for more, please help share with people that might need our services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns / How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? / 4 Totally Simple Ways To Get Out Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.