Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him (42926 Views)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by nathyx(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Now that Boko haram has been defeated, President Tinubu needs to hastily reposition the Nigerian army Headquarters into South East let soldiers occupy every 3meters space if not Nigeria is on the Brink of another civil war.

8 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by MTNnews: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nobody is fooled by your ipob propaganda.

Ipob = Igbo

We have seen the like of Chiamanda Peter Obi Mnesome Abaribe all supporting Ipob. You fools fool no one claim Igbo is not same as ipob.

slowice:
Looking at the post and those that commented under the tweet it looks suspicious. Something isn't adding up.

It also seem like to the average yoruba man ipob is the same as igbo but Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen aren't same as Hausa /fulani.

Whatever it is they are playing they should be aware that it ll not spare them.

13 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Die009: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Propaganda Video, Tinubu is so desperate, you for show us where they killed him. useless propaganda

Na propaganda Abi ? Okay when Opc start kidnapping Igbo too we go call Am propaganda no tribe is monopoly of violence

11 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Wickedfacts: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well... This is sad and pathetic.

That said... How exactly are the perpetrators IPOB??! What inalienable proof is there??!

They are not Ipob, they are Fulanis or DSS or APC or Buhari or Tinubu.

Useless hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Tochi3(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
shegra58:
hand go soon touch your brothers for queen cinema
Coward do your worst...we dey wait..

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
riverbird:
I thought our great Accommodators swore that there's no single Yoruba miscreant in the south east?

So who is the miscreant in the video? Is it the IPOB terrorists or the Yoruba man kidnapped while doing his job?

See... you guys, the kind of trouble you're inviting to yourselves, when it's mature, no Igbo person would be tolerated anywhere in Nigeria. Keep supporting hostility.

14 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by riverbird: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
ASAPFERG:
if this turn to ethnic clash who you think say go loose?

how many Yoruba's dey igboland compared to the numbers of igbos here..

we go just burn all una 2x2 shops

As usual nothing runs in your veins aside envy and jealousy, na 2x2 but e dey pain una pass anything for this life cos na same 2x2 them take buy your ancestral homeland and rendered you homeless and you had no other options than to pay house rent to a 2x2 shop owner, now tell me who is fooling himself here? grin

5 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Wickedfacts: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

There is no Yoruba man living in south east according to Tinubu supporters

So what has changed?

Some warehouses need to be burnt down. Start from there and your other businesses will follow.
No one has the monopoly of madness.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by MTNnews: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
What you believe is your fathers problem. Let those Yoruba who know the guy attest they can not reach him talk more of confirming he is dead before your IG o fathers start to hear am for here. SE na ordinary flogging una papa de complain about, you all will cry blood.

chaloskyx:
another divide and rule tactic aimed at ensuring Yorubas and Igbos dont fight for a common goal. sorry but i dont believe this yeye story but most Nigerians would fall for it. O and can you guys tell me of unknown gun mens where abouts when last did you hear of that saga🤣🤣 they have left that one after elections and now focused on IPOB abi

3 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Abagworo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
When a grand plan backfires this is the result. I pray they never attempt to harm the innocent man simply because of his tribe cause the real evil doers are tribeless but rather selfish. This action does not in anyway depict the true reflection of Ndigbo but rather an action carried out by misinformed criminals created from our failed system.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Westes: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Peter Obi, Oby Ezekwesili will not say anything now. But if igbos are told to ldo the right thing in South-West they will start chasing clout.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by ASAPFERG: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
slowice:

How many Hausa people have you killed even though herdsmen operate freely in your village? Yall should stop taking drugs
are herdsmen Hausa's?

and when last did you here of any major herdsmen attack in nigeria since when tinubu has been sworn in?
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by unbiased2021: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Samogloby:
Hmmmm,I pity Igbos living in South West with their shop and property. See what their IPOB brother are doing a Yoruba man now. I pray dis will not turn to where Igbos living in Yoruba land will bear the cost!

Omo una Dey too tribalistic o.
Not even thinking why they didn’t shoot the person on live video.
This is propaganda but you will buy it because you hate Igbos . I hate you too
I would’ve said the same about all Yorubas but I have Yoruba friends who are reasonable, unlike you mofo

7 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
All these hopeless and useless moderators that keep on pushing to the front page all this nonsense capable of causing tribal war should just continue.

Is not everything that you will put on the front page. The mod that moved this to front page is a big idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by ElSudani: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
If this guy is not found safe then the message should be clear to all Yoruba. You are not safe in Iboland.

9 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Essence20(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Fake video with evil intentions.
This crises agbado supporters are instigating will consume them and them alone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by XAUBulls: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Listen and listen very well, these Igbos are coached to apply the same mode of operation in denying their crimes when caught. they will first attack the credibility of any source exposing them, when they failed to achieve their goals they apply whataboutism. So, don't waste your time on that ipob asset.
Absolutely true my bro... I've been following Massob activities since the early 2000s and ipob propaganda online since 2014 so I know them very well! They are a rabid embodiment of hate and lies... and they are NOTORIOUSLY trained to deflect and deny factual events so they can't fool nobody!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by shegra58: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:
Coward do your worst...we dey wait..
we don do am before we can do it again

Your forefathers be cowards

Eg Ojukwu may his soul tormented in hell
He ran away to Abidjan after leading millions of your ancestors to slaughter table in the hand of Nigeria military

3 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Spyy1993: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
That video is acted,I wish the security agency will find the guy on the video..this is a propaganda gone too far because of a possible re-run

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by ASAPFERG: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
riverbird:

As usual nothing runs in your veins aside envy and jealousy, na 2x2 but e dey pain una pass anything for this life cos na same 2x2 them take buy your ancestral homeland and rendered you homeless and you had no other options than to pay house rent to a 2x2 shop owner, now tell me who is fooling himself here? grin
i don't care about your trash.. whatever makes you feel good..

just tell your people make them nor let am turn ethnic clash.. igbos will loose if it happens
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by ElSudani: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
All these hopeless and useless moderators that keep on pushing to the front page all this nonsense capable of causing tribal war should just continue.

Is not everything that you will put on the front page. The mod that moved this to front page is a big idiot!

Is it because the video is fake or because you want to conceal the truth?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by endy69: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Why can't you involved the police after tracking a car despite knowing how unsafe SE is currently. This has nothing to do with Igbos vs Yorubas. These are just criminals. They first stole a vehicle, then you tracked it right why send one person to go get the vehicle from those criminals. I don't like IPOB and I attack them a lot but this guy's boss is one of the reasons he is with them now because common sense could had told them that SE is not safe and your best bet is the police or let the car go and not risk another person's life. Pls watch the video before you conclude on anything
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by kevwemike: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
It is well God will save Nigeria
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

They are not Ipob, they are Fulanis or DSS or APC or Buhari or Tinubu.

Useless hypocrites

Okay, useful Hypocrite... What evidence do you have that they are Fulanis, DSS, APC, or Tinubu??!

SInce you want to be stupid, let me help you along.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by iReddington: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
To all the terrorist symphatizers calling the video fake with their usual diversionary tactics, may Ogun kill of you. Anyone who has been around long enough knows that Igbos don't ever take responsibility for whatever they do, but will start crying foul when the consequences come knocking. So you Igbos don't fool anyone.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by jumper524(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Take it or leave it, some external bodies are working overtime to trigger a regional crisis across African.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Aldol: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
The Igbo mod first deleted the initial post but as mouth don de touch the bastard they have now moved it to frontpage make foolish Igbo no murder all yoruba in the East finish because they voted their choice in a democratic election

It is really a worrisome situation.....pls the remaining few yoruba in the East should leave Asap

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) / Atiku, PDP To Close Case Challenging Tinubu’s Election Thursday / Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.