Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? (34374 Views)

Handworks To Learn In Nigeria Before You Japa / UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Shapiru: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

I don't curse people. I'll just avoid you.
nairaland dangote. I pity the gullible people wey go follow your mouth
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by aylagos(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2023
nkemjacob2:
For me I don't see Japa as means of breakthrough. I would rather build a business. I know how poor the economy is but Japa isn't my thing

State your reason why you will Japa or build business
Open a business in Nigeria for me but it’s all depends on what you know and your environment

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Emmacy001: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2023
nkemjacob2:
For me I don't see Japa as means of breakthrough. I would rather build a business. I know how poor the economy is but Japa isn't my thing

State your reason why you will Japa or build business
3m
I won't
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Kay25(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Japa first then what I make out their I bring in lil by lil to establish
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by yemmit90: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Don't downgrade 6M. I'm sure you can't gift it out. With investment of 6M in ordinary polythene (nylon) retailing, after a year one would have made 300-500% ROI. The issues is people with capacity think some businesses are too dirty and do not think in the direction at all

6M can establish multiple pos centres

6M will setup multiple viewing centres

Drink depot's

Wholesale distributorship

Food joints or canteens

Pepper soup relaxation joint

Convenient stores

Etc

Gone are the days you made good returns in those businesses you highlighted. All businesses are not easy as before, and they are already saturated. I am a business person to the core, and I can tell you the truth, except you are earning in dollars or already in a particular profitable business, it is much more better to keep your 6m in dollar or relocate to a good country.

#6m is nothing if you want to do a good business that will earn you a standard living.

6 Likes

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Babaken:
motivational speakers don finish this one head.

grin
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by desamuellss(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2023
With 6million naira now,wow Desamuels Collection will employ 50nigerians b4 year ends.

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by PointB: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Japa with 6mil? grin grin grin

To Benin or Togo?

2 Likes

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Adesina18111(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Aaha...shrine biti bawo grin grin cheesy grin

Zonefree:

Where's your shrine located, Baba?

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by AllenSpencer: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Where's your shrine located, Baba?

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Coolsphinx: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2023
With a 500k trading account in forex trading here in Naija, within a space of 1 yr i will be living the life of a king, travelling around the world on vacation while i keep making the money, but i am not advising anybody to jump on forex, because it is a skill that you have to sacrifice so much to learn and acquire and if you have it, you don't have it, it is not by how long you have been trading but how well you are trading.
Wodu89:
Business. 6M can give birth to 60-100M in a year. I'm not sharing my Intel. And I'm not asking for investors. We dey build on a steady beat wink
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Greenfaces: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
I go use 2 mill9n open business, use 1mil buy land, the remaining 3 million keep,for my aza incase business fails na japa money be that
3m can help you japa to niger or Cameroon. If care is not taken you will land in zamfara self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Henix(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:
Business. 6M can give birth to 60-100M in a year. I'm not sharing my Intel. And I'm not asking for investors. We dey build on a steady beat wink

As a government contractor, I guess?

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by gbemisawlar: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
I don't really like commenting on japa issue just because we all think in different directions. As for me in this present Nigeria, I doubt 6m as a good capital for business because there are many negative factors affecting businesses in Nigeria. Meanwhile, if you are in abroad, I mean UK, US that I am sure of and any other good European countries you can make 6m in 4-5 months if you have your papers and ready to hustle ooo. So why don't you just work and gather as much as you can then come back in few years to start that business you are sure of in big. My opinion.

6 Likes

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by razzydoo(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
🛫✈️🛫San Francisco ya!! Eni wamiti!✌️

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Omoapena(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Nah ogwuego you wan do with the 6m?

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Sheffieldconsul: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
If you don't believe in Japa, then open a business or do whatever with your 6m. Don't do what you don't believe in or passionate about. Case closed. Next, please.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Shapiru: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Blitzking:
depends on your personality if you are the 8 to 5 better japs..if you are a hustler you meaning you know the in and out of business you will blow.. that your 6 mill will be 30 to 60 mill in 2 to 3yrs
6million will be 30 to 60 m in 2 years 😂😂😂😂😂 Which kind f00lish jokers dey this forum self

2 Likes

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by AriyaTV: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Don't downgrade 6M. I'm sure you can't gift it out. With investment of 6M in ordinary polythene (nylon) retailing, after a year one would have made 300-500% ROI. The issues is people with capacity think some businesses are too dirty and do not think in the direction at all

6M can establish multiple pos centres

6M will setup multiple viewing centres

Drink depot's

Wholesale distributorship

Food joints or canteens

Pepper soup relaxation joint

Convenient stores

Etc

Let me share this for those who care to know.

Does anyone know what a crate of egg sell for presently?

Do a survey of your area and bring down your price of eggs.

You only need 3 million and 1 plot of land, then find your way to Ifo in ogun state and buy egg laying hens.

You make your money four times a year on sales of chicken (Muslims celebrate twice a year while christians also celebrate twice a year).

While you constantly make money eggs daily.

Just do a price survey in your area and bring your price of eggs a little. You'll thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by TUBLEZ(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
No japa proceesing that is even less than 6M so apparently people that japa hv way above 6M

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Tookool(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:
It’s either you want to play 10 odds with it or you ininvested the 6m in buying guns for robbery or kidnapping.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Adakintroy: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2023
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Adakintroy: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2023
If you had 6million. The question should be did you make it yourself? or them dash you?. If you made it yourself, why can't you increase it. If you did not make it your self, maybe you not too intelligent therefore no point traveling..since you will be competing against other far more intelligent people hence you chance of making it will be significantly reduce.

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Shapiru: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Coolsphinx:
With a 500k trading account in forex trading here in Naija, within a space of 1 yr i will be living the life of a king, travelling around the world on vacation while i keep making the money, but i am not advising anybody to jump on forex, because it is a skill that you have to sacrifice so much to learn and acquire and if you have it, you don't have it, it is not by how long you have been trading but how well you are trading.
delusional. If you believe your trading prowess so much, why not borrow the 500k and start trading? So u can live like a king. Chai

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by FireUpNow(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:
Your juju dey work well oo.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Yankee101: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Na employees and those with unprofitable businesses dey japa.

If you have a growing business, you grow big, diversify, move your wife and kids abroad while you keep making money here.

6M is nothing if you get better business here.

Most of the people doing japa actually are rich by Nigerian standards

By the time you pay school fees and flight and accommodation 20m naira don go

Plus politicians pickin are on permanent japa

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Zion243(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Na employees and those with unprofitable businesses dey japa.

If you have a growing business, you grow big, diversify, move your wife and kids abroad while you keep making money here.

6M is nothing if you get better business here.

Poor mentality
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by ariesbull: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Clowns and mentally bereft ones will Japa to go and wash the anus of oyibo, work in warehouse or stand for 18hours in cold as security

Intelligent ones will build business here, grow it for years and travel in style to discuss business and vacation

So are you either stupid or smart

5 Likes

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by sylve11: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Invest that money in Nigeria.

cool
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Greenfaces: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2023
ednut1:
they are mostly inspire to aspire people looking for who to scam or who will give them money for business. A relative that is into a side of real estate don dey cash out tey tey. Don dey complain. Iron rod expensive, cement. Sales don drop too. Completed projects dey ground no buyers. Before people dey rush am .
land of 9m in kano, someone bought it for 6m because the owner is broke. Im sure the owner once heard that real estate land is 100% blah blah blah.
Make dem dey play.

My solar generator of 150k that can power bulbs fan and laptop, even salary earners earning 300k above will price it and stop picking calls. They want something of 40k that can carry AC.

See..... this economy is down for real abeg na who no go no go know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Ceasarceasar: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2023
tolugar:

6m won't take you far outside naija and definitely not a good destination

And

6m business in naija will fold in 2 years judging by the current situation of things in the country.

Chose one ☝🏿

Person no need to keep some one like u as frd...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by updatechange(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Yahoo boy🤭

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.