Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him (51669 Views)

Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by ttobizz(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin you remind me of the one million and one pastors and their fake prophesies. Not that alone, the night vigils and fastings all so Tinubu won't even win let alone be inaugurated on 29 May. BabaIbo lol you are as well very funny grin

I prefer to remain focus on the subject matter. I have no issues with Tinubu. However it amazes me when people speak so lofty of Wike, it's a clear indication of how minute your knowledge of him might be

Wike is self centered, Wike is the true traitor, Wike will do anything for power, Wike is a shameless slime,. double faced and dangerous. This is politics nobody would remain relevant for life. Let's just hope that the current table wouldn't topple soon
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by RushManni: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2023
loosecanon50:
Elrufai is a now a joke grin

Meanwhile, Wike should better calm down. He thinks FCT is the same thing with PH.

Pride goes before a fall..if he isn't careful, his fall will be as loud as C4 explosive.

Which fall ? In a corrupt government, nobody falls. Only those who don't do the governments bidding.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Whalis:

Like a typical IPig you are you would start every intellectual discuss with insults. Ikwerre land was occupied by people who used to be our servants just because the government of Eastern Nigeria was handed over to them.
They came and started to change communities names.
Port Harcourt is the greatest loss of your people sequel to the war.

How is it that a servant now got the government of Eastern Nigeria handed over to them. Can you see how envy has clouded your reasoning. Keep hating, you can never go far in life with this level of hatred that is why frustration is clear in your voice. whether you like it or not the Ikwerre are a subgroup of igbos you cannot deny their identity whether you like it or not.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
ttobizz:

I prefer to remain focus on the subject matter. I have no issues with Tinubu. However it amazes me when people speak so lofty of Wike, it's a clear indication of how minute your knowledge of him might be

Wike is self centered, Wike is the true traitor, Wike will do anything for power, Wike is a shameless slime,. double faced and dangerous. This is politics nobody would remain relevant for life. Let's just hope that the current table wouldn't topple soon

This is a very narrow perspective. Very, very narrow about Wike.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Bribri: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Obi and kwankaso were the biggest loser. Their ego was just too big to see the clearer picture.
Think9ja:
This man is such a showpony.

How Tinubu was ok having such a personality in his government is beyond me.

Meanwhile, who do you think is more foolish between Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso?

The 3 idiots that sabotage themselves and gave Tinubu presidency on a platter suddenly want to work together

Big FOOLS I MUST SAY.

BAT TILL 2031

WAILERS GO AND...
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by alizma: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
djon78:

Na people that have not seen power play of Nigeria since 1999

You go dey yarn this one

Wike should watch it
He got FCT minister
Now bragging

Else Northerners will deal with him ruthlessly

Northerners no dey smile
Wike should just learn to be humble
Or else the kind set up Dem go do am

He will run with his tails between his legs

We have seen the high and mighty

Where is Amechi today?

Comparing Amaechi with Wike shows that you have not noticed something different between the two. Ameach played a one man squad game and politics of bitterness by a man who seems not to know when to call it quit but Wike has shown that he is entirely different from Ameachi on that.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Whalis: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
obyno82:

How is it that a servant now got the government of Eastern Nigeria handed over to them. Can you see how envy has clouded your reasoning. Keep hating, you can never go far in life with this level of hatred that is why frustration is clear in your voice. whether you like it or not the Ikwerre are a subgroup of igbos you cannot deny their identity whether you like it or not.
People bigger than you Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas have identified Ikwerres as a distinct ethnic group and enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria.
There is nothing you can do about it.
Years to come Wike since you people say he is Igbo would be made president of Nigeria to compensate the igbos. Una never see something.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by lightwind(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
blesdman:

Continue hating

I don't understand.

Like whose hating who ?

You get sense at all
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Whalis:

People bigger than you Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas have identified Ikwerres as a distinct ethnic group and enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria.
There is nothing you can do about it.
Years to come Wike since you people say he is Igbo would be made president of Nigeria to compensate the igbos. Una never see something.

Oga shut up. The Hausas and Yorubas are doing this for political expediency, and i am sure you are not an Ikwerre.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Whalis: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
obyno82:

Oga shut up. The Hausas and Yorubas are doing this for political expediency, and i am sure you are not an Ikwerre.
We wholeheartedly welcome this. Wike will be voted as the president when the time comes to fulfill the urge or agitation of Igbo presidency.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by ttobizz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

This is a very narrow perspective. Very, very narrow about Wike.

You've a right to your opinion.
Cant make you see otherwise
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Whalis:

We wholeheartedly welcome this. Wike will be voted as the president when the time comes to fulfill the urge or agitation of Igbo presidency.

Stop being a wise ass, on one hand you say Ikwerre are not Igbo but now you are saying indirectly that Wuke is Igbo, anyway we all know that APC will never field an uncouth character like Wike for presidency, because our reputation would be buried, it is low now, but with him it will be buried and we would be a laughing stock in the committee of nations.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Tranquill: 3:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Whalis:

Me I have always told them this Igbo they like rubbing in people must be a very bad thing. Otherwise why do these people go about smearing an identity on people who have vehemently denied on several occasions such identification and description?

They are just very shameless and repulsive. They think that claiming another tribe as Igbo gives them the right to include them in their biafra whether or not they are consulted. Never seen people who are so myopic and hateful. They want people that will join in bearing the consequences of their toxicity, criminality and all manner of despicable behaviour they keep showcasing everywhere.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Whalis: 5:00am On Aug 23, 2023
Tranquill:

They are just very shameless and repulsive. They think that claiming another tribe as Igbo gives them the right to include them in their biafra whether or not they are consulted. Never seen people who are so myopic and hateful. They want people that will join in bearing the consequences of their toxicity, criminality and all manner of despicable behaviour they keep showcasing everywhere.
God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Whalis: 5:02am On Aug 23, 2023
obyno82:

Stop being a wise ass, on one hand you say Ikwerre are not Igbo but now you are saying indirectly that Wuke is Igbo, anyway we all know that APC will never field an uncouth character like Wike for presidency, because our reputation would be buried, it is low now, but with him it will be buried and we would be a laughing stock in the committee of nations.
Sorry ! I would have said a Wike. If Wike is not good enough another Ikwerre man would be used since the whole igbos agree that Ikwerre is Igbo. Una never see anything from Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas hands
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Whalis:

Sorry ! I would have said a Wike. If Wike is not good enough another Ikwerre man would be used since the whole igbos agree that Ikwerre is Igbo. Una never see anything from Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas hands

Dude stop being stupid abeg. You argue like a mental case from what i see.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Whalis: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2023
obyno82:

Dude stop being stupid abeg. You argue like a mental case from what i see.
Observe our series I haven't used any words that cast aspersions on your self-esteem. You have been doing this and this shows who has a mental challenge.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Whalis:

Observe our series I haven't used any words that cast aspersions on your self-esteem. You have been doing this and this shows who has a mental challenge.

You know the worst thing about people who have borderline narcissist personality disorder, they don't see themselves as the issue, just like what you are doing now. Please go back and check all your comments first. i called you stupid most times, because that is what you are at the moment.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by proxillin(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2023
i no like wike...but we all know who raggae dancer is el-rufai..
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Whalis: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
obyno82:

You know the worst thing about people who have borderline narcissist personality disorder, they don't see themselves as the issue, just like what you are doing now. Please go back and check all your comments first. i called you stupid most times, because that is what you are at the moment.
People are product of their environment. You wouldn't align with public decorum when you dwell in an embittered abode.

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Whalis:

People are product of their environment. You wouldn't align with public decorum when you dwell in an embittered abode.

Look at the vitrol you have been pouring, even a bling man would see that you are the embittered and frustrated one, so filled with envy and hate. from alleging that we were servants and were given control of old eastern region to all the nonsense you have said, it is clear that you are frustrated, envious and bitter.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Whalis: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
obyno82:

Look at the vitrol you have been pouring, even a bling man would see that you are the embittered and frustrated one, so filled with envy and hate. from alleging that we were servants and were given control of old eastern region to all the nonsense you have said, it is clear that you are frustrated, envious and bitter.
I didn't only say this. You people are tribes of servants and outcasts.
Reno Omokiri and Asari have all said this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.