Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him (51670 Views)

Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Way4orward: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nonsense
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Dottormentor: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wine the momentum sniffer, kare. Ekun oko oke.
Greet Amechi for me.
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxHjkEgtK8&
Wike:
Is there anybody I want to fight, I will not tell you I want to fight. So why will I say oh because CP is not with me, I will go and bring down CP's house.

You hear, oh, I go to PDP if they don't have C. of O., so? when they don't have C. of O, they don't have it nah.

I mean, what kind of politics is that, if you don't have it, you don't have it.

So if you are doing something for example, to find out those who have C. of O, or those who have not complied, and maybe PDP is one of them, therefore, we will not do our work?

Can you mention who is my enemy?

I mean, Can you mention one person that is my enemy? Mention...

You see people carry propaganda, and yes, let me use this opportunity to tell you people, I don't like people who don't say the truth.

They said they are going to sanction me that I took appointment, that's very ridiculous. The President wrote a letter to the 36 State Governors to bring names of people to appoint.

Didn't PDP Governors submit names?

Didn't they submit names? I am asking you.
Every PDP Governor wrote a letter, and nominated 10 persons for appointment to this Government.

Before this appointment came, I wrote to the National Party Chairman, I wrote to the Minority Leader of the House of Reps and Senate, I wrote to the Zonal Chairman of the Party, I wrote to the State Chairman, I wrote to my Governor. All of them wrote me back, accept it.

I have it in evidence, documented. Forget these reggae dancers.

We call them reggae dancers. When you have lost your opportunity, you have lost your (opportunity).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by LEGALSER: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:
Wike is setting himself up for a big fall..

… and those that cheered him .. will be the first to jump ship.. and abuse the hell out his humanity

Truth is … nobody really liked him.. from druggie to Ganduje .. Fubara.. down to the least in Apc .. back to druggie worshippers..

Na Nigeria we Dey and time has a funny way of setting it all

Enjoy wike.. nothing last long in Nigeria politics.. absolute nothing

Just Dey waste your time. You are having headache over a man that knows his onions and has already plotted how the next 8 years would be with his cohorts. The only thing that can stop this man is death no Dey waste your time, I repeat, no Dey waste your time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Spiff20(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
From contesting for president to returning to a minister after bragging. I think we should stop giving these lots attention. Will Atiku, Obi, or Kwankwaso his fellow presidential aspirants of seemingly high caliber accept a ministerial slot. And oh, he got this one for rigging rivers for APC. Such a shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Chibuzoripob: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin keep/continue 💃 to ur reggae. PDP/ATIK are wasting their time
Asgard73:

… and those that cheered him .. will be the first to jump ship.. and abuse the hell out his humanity

Truth is … nobody really liked him.. from druggie to Ganduje .. Fubara.. down to the least in Apc .. back to druggie worshippers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by BabaIbo: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
ChemicalReaction:
Could Wike be spitting El Rufai with the "reggae dancers" comment? cheesy

He is referring to his estranged party that wants to sanction him, maybe he took a clue from El Rufai reggae song tweet sha.

At the long run, this guy won't like the end result.
He can't get APC presidential candidate ticket, that one too sure.
Now, let me see how he will get that of PDP, I will love to see how he will do the magic.

Even El Rufai don take style dey get rep pass him, honestly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Short son of a bloody immigrant to Kaduna the new reggea man in town.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by maxkia(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
So because El rufai the kaduna midget is listening to raggae music ,he’s now the raggae dancer . Wike will also dance the raggae when His Emilokan president is ousted out by the judiciary. Nothing last forever. Wicked wike
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by slowice(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
That loquacious drunk from rivers state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Chibuzoripob: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
ChemicalReaction:
Could Wike be spitting El Rufai with the "reggae dancers" comment? cheesy
not El Rufai.So many Raggae dancers in PDP.We have Adeleke,Dino,Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Felaincarnated: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Call him spongebob
loosecanon50:
Elrufai is a now a joke grin

Meanwhile, Wike should better calm down. He thinks FCT is the same thing with PH. Pride goes before a fall..if he isn't careful, his fall will be as loud as the sound of C4 explosive.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

So what’s your point?

2 Likes

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by BabaIbo: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Nna, na obidients him dey call reggae dancers

Mu mu boy, na him estranged party him dey refer to, for wanting to sanction or kick him out of the party.

Make una dey read news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by ivandrag0n: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

Another demented satanic child of hate from the ever angry SadEast identified. Keep weeping, may your wailing never cease!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by BabaIbo: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
By the grace of God Wike will become the President of Nigeria one day. While that other one while still be struggling. grin

God doesn't listen to the prayers of wicked and fo olish souls like yours.

Thank God, God is not man.

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Kingosytex(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
Another season of mouth making by Wike, oh no..

There's really no balance in this world; some people with hideous character, keep soaring higher. While the ones that are well behaved, struggle...

Some hard workers aren't making it, some innocents are in jail while the guilty are walking free.
Life has no rules.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by blesdman(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

Old stupid song

2 Likes

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by ttobizz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
By the grace of God Wike will become the President of Nigeria one day. While that other one while still be struggling. grin

It has never been and it will never be by your power or words. You're painting a dog black just so you can nail it, God will certainly shame you and all your kind.

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by stevups(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tntsi:
Omo, peter obi is undoubtedly the People's mandate.
The man shutdown edo state .
All eyes on the Judiciary.

Ha... In fact, you are disgracing this our generation. Say there's no bridge like 3rd mainland in your area ni? Peter Obi should go and learn comedy from Quite Abiola
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Kingosytex(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
You hear, oh, I go to PDP if they don't have C. of O., so? when they don't have C. of O, they don't have it nah.

Wike na werey cheesy
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Ttalk: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Westin Yoruba people know aside insult curse and abuses..
We talking wike .. he’s not a Yoruba .. he’s half Igbo from minority ikwere.. but Yoruba people are on my mention abusing their fathers ..

Are they now wikes newest slaves ..

Why the insult on an obvious truth..

Nairaland sef ..

Oh, I miss your 'power to the north" rant.

It sucks to be in the loser's camp.

Asgard you are still my person

4 Likes

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike you are mad.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by chaloskyx: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
congrats minister of destruction and calamity you would do well reperenting APC while BAT destroys the economy and purchasing power of the people you would deal the final blow of destroying their properties and assets....APC DESTRUCTION!!!!!
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Kingosytex(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
BabaIbo:

He is referring to his estranged party that wants to sanction him, maybe he took a clue from El Rufai reggae song tweet sha.

At the long wrong, this guy won't like the end result.
He can't get APC presidential candidate ticket, that one too sure.
Now, let me see how he will get that of PDP, I will love to see how he will do the magic.

Even El Rufai don take style dey get rep pass him, honestly.

...run...
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by MrsTwrite(f): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike should be calming down.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by BabaIbo: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kingosytex:

...run...

Thank you for the correction bro.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Wike the Wicked grin

Finish them all.

We are solidly behind you

Who is behind you?
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by jconsulting(f): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

We talking wike .. he’s not a Yoruba .. he’s half Igbo from minority ikwere.. but Yoruba people are on my mention abusing their fathers ..

Nairaland sef ..

Some of you obedients need brain scanning, 2027 in not far you can try again.

Meanwhile you can invite Obi to your dog naming ceremony has he no get work na to attend occasions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Bluntemperor: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Orachild:
Wike is a questionable character, but he's right on this

Wooo, Bro!
Hope you all know Him.Wike is a Lawyer by trainin
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Goodman2023: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Think9ja:
This man is such a showpony.

How Tinubu was ok having such a personality in his government is beyond me.

Meanwhile, who do you think is more foolish between Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso?

The 3 idiots that sabotage themselves and gave Tinubu presidency on a platter suddenly want to work together

Big FOOLS I MUST SAY.

BAT TILL 2031

WAILERS GO AND...

So woke is no longer "wike the wicked" because he has abused your that short devil who you Adore in the north ? But if the abuse was on peter obi, you would have typed "woke the wiked"

No difference between you and cow
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Goodman2023: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..

So woke is no longer "wike the wicked" because he has abused your that short devil who you Adore in the north ? But if the abuse was on peter obi, you would have typed "woke the wiked"

No difference between you and cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.