Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him (51668 Views)

Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by idanone(m): 6:06am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:
Wike is setting himself up for a big fall..

… and those that cheered him .. will be the first to jump ship.. and abuse the hell out his humanity

Truth is … nobody really liked him.. from druggie to Ganduje .. Fubara.. down to the least in Apc .. back to druggie worshippers..

Na Nigeria we Dey and time has a funny way of setting it all

Enjoy wike.. nothing last long in Nigeria politics.. absolute nothing

Modified ..

Westin Yoruba people know aside insult curse and abuses..
We talking wike .. he’s not a Yoruba .. he’s half Igbo from minority ikwere.. but Yoruba people are on my mention abusing their fathers ..

Are they now wikes newest slaves ..

Why the insult on an obvious truth..

Nothing last forever
Nairaland sef ..
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by alizma: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

… and those that cheered him .. will be the first to jump ship.. and abuse the hell out his humanity

Truth is … nobody really liked him.. from druggie to Ganduje .. Fubara.. down to the least in Apc .. back to druggie worshippers..

Modified ..

We talking wike .. he’s not a Yoruba .. he’s half Igbo from minority ikwere.. but Yoruba people are on my mention abusing their fathers ..

Nairaland sef ..
The same language una use then, many of you believed Wike would be in prison if PDP lost the election but today he is not in prison but now the FCT minister. God will still disappoint you when that time you expect him to fall comes. Is there anything he said up there that is short of truth?
I am happy to hear from him that all other party governors sent list of their candidates too.

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by HRMK: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2023
HMMMMMMMMMMMM......
WIKE IN HIS USUAL BLUNT STYLE!
ATIKU HAD HIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BEAT EVERYONE HANDS DOWN IN THE LAST ELECTIONS BUT HE MADE NONSENSE OF IT ALL WITH HIS ARROGANCE AND OVERCONFIDENCE!HE SHOULD PREPARE FOR 2027!BETTER LUCK THEN!!
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by complexstuffs(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..

A reggae dancer spotted grin

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by complexstuffs(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Spiff20:
From contesting for president to returning to a minister after bragging. I think we should stop giving these lots attention. Will Atiku, Obi, or Kwankwaso his fellow presidential aspirants of seemingly high caliber accept a ministerial slot. And oh, he got this one for rigging rivers for APC. Such a shame.

Reggae dancer, how market ? grin
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by djon78(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2023
blesdman:

Continue hating. U guys thought his career has ended. He has become the first minister to hold a press conference. The first southerner to become minister of FCZ. Cry a river

He is not the first Southerner

Two others have held it before

By the way
Nothing lasts forever

We will sit here and watch things

Pride goes before a fall

As Wike is priding himself now
He should go and ask Amechi how far

Nigeria Know how to use and dump

Wike wey dey do gra gra

Na people wey no Know him far back
Go dey hail am

When God picks one up from the dung Hill and pit of Poverty

The greatest thing the person should do is be humble

We will watch as everything unfold

Wike during 1999 that was doing errand boy for Mary odili then first Lady of Rivers State

When Mary's father died during that period, a Paramount ruler in IMO state
Wike was doing boy boy
Until she compensated him with local government chairman obio akpor Local government

Now Wike is feeling overlord

We will all be here watching
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by djon78(m): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2023
alizma:

The same language una use then, many of you believed Wike would be in prison if PDP lost the election but today he is not in prison but now the FCT minister. God will still disappoint you when that time you expect him to fall comes. Is there anything he said up there that is short of truth?
I am happy to hear from him that all other party governors sent list of their candidates too.

Na people that have not seen power play of Nigeria since 1999

You go dey yarn this one

Wike should watch it
He got FCT minister
Now bragging

Else Northerners will deal with him ruthlessly

Northerners no dey smile
Wike should just learn to be humble
Or else the kind set up Dem go do am

He will run with his tails between his legs

We have seen the high and mighty

Where is Amechi today?
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Whalis: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2023
obyno82:

But Nyesom is an Igbo name. It is known fact that Ikwerre is an Igbo dialect. Let us stop this post civil war politics of trying to distant from igbos.
Ogbakor Ikwerre was formed 1963 , Ohaneze Ndi Igbo 1965.
Ikwerres in 1964; declared that they are no Igbos or any other tribe other than Ikwerre in what is today known as Rumuomasi Declaration. Please check this online. Like Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention has stated if any tribe is the other it is the Igbo which is a subgroup of the Ikwerres.
You understand the meaning of Nyesom doesn't make it yours.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Pauliaette(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxHjkEgtK8&
Wike:
Is there anybody I want to fight, I will not tell you I want to fight. So why will I say oh because CP is not with me, I will go and bring down CP's house.

You hear, oh, I go to PDP if they don't have C. of O., so? when they don't have C. of O, they don't have it nah.

I mean, what kind of politics is that, if you don't have it, you don't have it.

So if you are doing something for example, to find out those who have C. of O, or those who have not complied, and maybe PDP is one of them, therefore, we will not do our work?

Can you mention who is my enemy?

I mean, Can you mention one person that is my enemy? Mention...

You see people carry propaganda, and yes, let me use this opportunity to tell you people, I don't like people who don't say the truth.

They said they are going to sanction me that I took appointment, that's very ridiculous. The President wrote a letter to the 36 State Governors to bring names of people to appoint.

Didn't PDP Governors submit names?

Didn't they submit names? I am asking you.
Every PDP Governor wrote a letter, and nominated 10 persons for appointment to this Government.

Before this appointment came, I wrote to the National Party Chairman, I wrote to the Minority Leader of the House of Reps and Senate, I wrote to the Zonal Chairman of the Party, I wrote to the State Chairman, I wrote to my Governor. All of them wrote me back, accept it.

I have it in evidence, documented. Forget these reggae dancers.

We call them reggae dancers. When you have lost your opportunity, you have lost your (opportunity).

I like Wike too much, how can I see this man one on one...
This is the only man I will shed tears whenever I see him face to face. He is a man of integrity, may God bless you sir
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by fergie001: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2023
Kukutenla:

Who is lying between APC and Wike now?
Besides, if the national chairman really wrote him to accept nomination, it's a big shame on PDP and it shows the party is still directionless and lacking in men of character
There will be almost no opposition to Tinubu in 2027 unless God says otherwise. This is what the man has mastered well all his political life.
Make nobody carry body join Political Party ooooo

It is not if, it's confirmed. All the 36 Govs sent names for Board Appointments. Ikpeazu is going for Ambassadorial.....
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by blowjohn(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..

Nobody liked him but he almost beat atiku even among the northern folks.

Wike has had his share of goods and bads but no one can deny the fact that he is more loved than hated
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by blowjohn(m): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2023
Mitsurugi:
They should stop giving this guy whiskey na angry

What do u mean? Are uba 40 year old? angry
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2023
ttobizz:

It has never been and it will never be by your power or words. You're painting a dog black just so you can nail it, God will certainly shame you and all your kind.

Lol grin you remind me of the one million and one pastors and their fake prophesies. Not that alone, the night vigils and fastings all so Tinubu won't even win let alone be inaugurated on 29 May. BabaIbo lol you are as well very funny grin
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by fuckJones(f): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2023
this is the real wike we all know
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by blesdman(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2023
djon78:

He is not the first Southerner

Two others have held it before

By the way
Nothing lasts forever

We will sit here and watch things

Pride goes before a fall

As Wike is priding himself now
He should go and ask Amechi how far

Nigeria Know how to use and dump

Wike wey dey do gra gra

Na people wey no Know him far back
Go dey hail am

When God picks one up from the dung Hill and pit of Poverty

The greatest thing the person should do is be humble

We will watch as everything unfold

Wike during 1999 that was doing errand boy for Mary odili then first Lady of Rivers State

When Mary's father died during that period, a Paramount ruler in IMO state
Wike was doing boy boy
Until she compensated him with local government chairman obio akpor Local government

Now Wike is feeling overlord

We will all be here watching

While a boy boy then and a big guy now, he still has utmost respect for Justice Mary Odili, that is what matters. So long he keeps respecting those who made him, nothing de par
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by blesdman(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2023
obyno82:

Wike did it for survival from APC guys who would have a bone to pick with him and also from Atiku as well. Forget the rubbish abeg
Since he did what keeps him relevant, who is wiser? I believe u are a southerner cos it is only southerners that know how to criticise and hate their best hands; una bad belle too much
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by comodo: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2023
Reason Nigeria nay black Africa is not moving forward. 2027 is upon us already. Then we will know who the real Reggae Dancers are. The Pdp politicians, Lp politicians, Apc politicians or the masses
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by abidem4real: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..
You are wrong. Wike has always risen even in the midst of enmity. Tinubu knows the reason and purpose for which he was given the portfolio apart from being pro-Tinubu during presidential electioneering. Wike will always be Wike. All politicians are political card players.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by jerk: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2023
His downfall will be explosive. He is enemy to many and all the political parties. APC is just doing eye service as if they like him.
He will surely eat watery beans in no distance time, that's for sure and I can't wait to see when that will happen.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by TWealth78: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2023
Wike should publish the letters and their replies of this aclamied letter that he said was written.
"Before this appointment came, I wrote to the National Party Chairman, I wrote to the Minority Leader of the House of Reps and Senate, I wrote to the Zonal Chairman of the Party, I wrote to the State Chairman, I wrote to my Governor. All of them wrote me back, accept it."
To Nigerian.

He is the Party Chairman?
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by winner37(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2023
Don't bite the finger that is feeding you !!
When you get to the top , don't think people who are on the ground are too short!!!
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Donedeal1(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2023
Wike please face front

Leave looking for losers.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Tareq1105: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..

Nothing will happen to Wike. Has Atiku and Saraki not done worst things?

Atiku had left PDP twice to contest for president and twice he had failed and returned.

Saraki also left PDP to APC and he became Senate President for 4 yrs after which he returned to PDP.

Wike hasn't done anything strange.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Kakamorufu(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2023
This Wike matter pain some people ehn. grin
They were hoping Tinubu will sideline him so that they can make mockery of him, but.... iyendeba iyendeba grin grin grin
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by lapintoz: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Of course your type will detest Wike because he did not support your Yes Daddy Candidate. And to Rob salt into your injury, he gave BAT the needed figure in Rivers. He was the arrow head of G5 that was the final nail in your candidates coffin. His performance in Rivers is one your Yes Daddy will dream of as Anambra Gov.

BAT and Wike have been working together since 2015, only you kittens are just seeing the end result. They kicked Ameachi out of Rivers then and have now kicked him out of Nigeria. He is on the run for good.

Don't you think it is time for your wailing to end? You still have 8 years to go 😄😄😄

Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2023
Whalis:

Ogbakor Ikwerre was formed 1963 , Ohaneze Ndi Igbo 1965.
Ikwerres in 1964; declared that they are no Igbos or any other tribe other than Ikwerre in what is today known as Rumuomasi Declaration. Please check this online. Like Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention has stated if any tribe is the other it is the Igbo which is a subgroup of the Ikwerres.
You understand the meaning of Nyesom doesn't make it yours.

Oga shut up when did the start putting the Rumu prefix in those towns? A typical ikwerre village has the same Igbo traditions as obtained in the Igbo hinterland. This is post civil war politics.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by King3urna(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Nna, na obidients him dey call reggae dancers

We know who's talking to na abi make we call name
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by JOemmy(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2023
blesdman:

Continue hating. U guys thought his career has ended. He has become the first minister to hold a press conference. The first southerner to become minister of FCZ. Cry a river

No one is hating on him his kind of politics is just abnormal let him have the decency of moving to the apc instead of remaining in the pdp and sabotaging the party within no serious party anywhere in the world will ever tolerate that.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by mp3ree: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..

Wike will not fall, stop giving yourself migraine over wike's matter. You are still pained he worked for Tinubu and Atiku lost, go and drink sniper.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Whalis: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2023
obyno82:

Oga shut up when did the start putting the Rumu prefix in those towns? A typical ikwerre village has the same Igbo traditions as obtained in the Igbo hinterland. This is post civil war politics.
Like a typical IPig you are you would start every intellectual discuss with insults. Ikwerre land was occupied by people who used to be our servants just because the government of Eastern Nigeria was handed over to them.
They came and started to change communities names.
Port Harcourt is the greatest loss of your people sequel to the war.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by blesdman(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2023
JOemmy:

No one is hating on him his kind of politics is just abnormal let him have the decency of moving to the apc instead of remaining in the pdp and sabotaging the party within no serious party anywhere in the world will ever tolerate that.
Tambuwal, and many others did same. Let them understand how it is to be betrayed. He will still remain there till 2 yrs from now. Una never see anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.