Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him (51671 Views)

Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by lightwind(m): 1:08am On Aug 22, 2023
One day you will become a story.
Wike!

Nothing lasts forever.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Blankstare(m): 1:41am On Aug 22, 2023
lightwind:
Wike!

Nothing lasts forever.

So all of us, so long we use our time appropriately there shall be story to every mortal
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by BALLOSKI: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2023
Wike!!! Na drama back to back we go see for him hand.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by adebayo987: 1:53am On Aug 22, 2023
O my God! Chai... i missed Gov. Wike... thank God he's back!

fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxHjkEgtK8&
Wike:
Is there anybody I want to fight, I will not tell you I want to fight. So why will I say oh because CP is not with me, I will go and bring down CP's house.

You hear, oh, I go to PDP if they don't have C. of O., so? when they don't have C. of O, they don't have it nah.

I mean, what kind of politics is that, if you don't have it, you don't have it.

So if you are doing something for example, to find out those who have C. of O, or those who have not complied, and maybe PDP is one of them, therefore, we will not do our work?

Can you mention who is my enemy?

I mean, Can you mention one person that is my enemy? Mention...

You see people carry propaganda, and yes, let me use this opportunity to tell you people, I don't like people who don't say the truth.

They said they are going to sanction me that I took appointment, that's very ridiculous. The President wrote a letter to the 36 State Governors to bring names of people to appoint.

Didn't PDP Governors submit names?

Didn't they submit names? I am asking you.
Every PDP Governor wrote a letter, and nominated 10 persons for appointment to this Government.

Before this appointment came, I wrote to the National Party Chairman, I wrote to the Minority Leader of the House of Reps and Senate, I wrote to the Zonal Chairman of the Party, I wrote to the State Chairman, I wrote to my Governor. All of them wrote me back, accept it.

I have it in evidence, documented. Forget these reggae dancers.

We call them reggae dancers. When you have lost your opportunity, you have lost your (opportunity).
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by thaoriginator: 1:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Wike the wickedest of the wicked and the king of wickedness.. grin
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Incredible128: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2023
So, he's now a comrade?? cheesy cheesy grin grin I bet you if obi decides today to decamp to APC, u'd call him Ur senior uncle grin grin grin
yarimo:
Gbam well said Comrade WIKE

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by BERNIMOORE: 2:22am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:
Wike is setting himself up for a big fall..

… and those that cheered him .. will be the first to jump ship.. and abuse the hell out his humanity

Truth is … nobody really liked him.. from druggie to Ganduje .. Fubara.. down to the least in Apc .. back to druggie worshippers..

Na Nigeria we Dey and time has a funny way of setting it all

Enjoy wike.. nothing last long in Nigeria politics.. absolute nothing

Modified ..

Westin Yoruba people know aside insult curse and abuses..
We talking wike .. he’s not a Yoruba .. he’s half Igbo from minority ikwere.. but Yoruba people are on my mention abusing their fathers ..

Are they now wikes newest slaves ..

Why the insult on an obvious truth..

Nairaland sef ..
you are dumber than imagine YOU CANT COMPREHEND THAT those in PDP have invested stolen money in one property or the other, so with this threat of demolition, he hold their prokos.....they cant expel him be dat o ....chaiiii Atiku lose no be small
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

… and those that cheered him .. will be the first to jump ship.. and abuse the hell out his humanity

Truth is … nobody really liked him.. from druggie to Ganduje .. Fubara.. down to the least in Apc .. back to druggie worshippers..

Modified ..

We talking wike .. he’s not a Yoruba .. he’s half Igbo from minority ikwere.. but Yoruba people are on my mention abusing their fathers ..

Nairaland sef ..
for God sake what is so special about Ikwerre land that you people can not talk without mentioning IKWERRE... We said we are not Igbo so why can't you guys rest for once...
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by juman(m): 3:06am On Aug 22, 2023
See crazy comments.
See many idiotic analysis.
Ipob crying because of this appointment.
They never expected this man as abuja minister.
The president "robbed" salt on their crazy eyes.

Rather they should be happy for their igbo man as abuja minister.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by juman(m): 3:12am On Aug 22, 2023
PDP is dying party.
We dont even hear anything from them again.
PDP should pick a trusted young man as their national chairman, to instill and inject energy into the party.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by elyon001: 4:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Wisdom is so far from you..
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by blesdman(m): 4:22am On Aug 22, 2023
lightwind:
Wike!

Nothing lasts forever.
Continue hating
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by blesdman(m): 4:26am On Aug 22, 2023
JOemmy:
Why is wike refusing to join tinibu in apc where he will have total freedom to do as he likes what is he even scared of? He wants to eat his cake and have it back only an unserious and indisiplined party will continue to allow him remain in their party after all the damage he has done to completely bury it.
Continue hating. U guys thought his career has ended. He has become the first minister to hold a press conference. The first southerner to become minister of FCZ. Cry a river
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by juman(m): 4:53am On Aug 22, 2023
First igbo man as abuja minister.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Greenfusion: 4:55am On Aug 22, 2023
Think9ja:
This man is such a showpony.

How Tinubu was ok having such a personality in his government is beyond me.

Meanwhile, who do you think is more foolish between Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso?

The 3 idiots that sabotage themselves and gave Tinubu presidency on a platter suddenly want to work together

Big FOOLS I MUST SAY.

BAT TILL 2031

WAILERS GO AND...

The beauty of reality must always set in at those lonely hours.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Bestmanfornow: 4:57am On Aug 22, 2023
yarimo:
Gbam well said Comrade WIKE
The way you guys hype Amaechi he became you guys enemy immediately he showed interest to contest for president, I wonder when I too know Ikwere politicians go get sense, as them they hype you them go disgrace Wike one day, they're use and throw away, El Rufie is now history

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by pquaver(m): 4:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..

This ipob is pained. 😂😂😁😁😁 grin grin. Ok is you and ipob that likes wike abi? When he was in your camp, he was ok, you enjoyed hos dealing with Amaechi etc. Now tables have turned u r now reading from book of lamentations... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Greenfusion: 4:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

The way you guys hype Amaechi he became you guys enemy immediately he showed interest to contest for president, I wonder when I too know Ikwere politicians go get sense, as them they hype you them go disgrace Wike one day, they're use and throw away, El Rufie is now history
Lol ....where is Amaechi sef, ....this life ehn, we have to be careful

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 5:04am On Aug 22, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
you are dumber than imagine YOU CANT COMPREHEND THAT those in PDP have invested stolen money in one property or the other, so with this threat of demolition, he hold their prokos.....they cant expel him be dat o ....chaiiii Atiku lose no be small

So APC didn't abi? Bros stop being foolish abeg.

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 5:05am On Aug 22, 2023
Whalis:

Me I have always told them this Igbo they like rubbing in people must be a very bad thing. Otherwise why do these people go about smearing an identity on people who have vehemently denied on several occasions such identification and description?

But Nyesom is an Igbo name. It is known fact that Ikwerre is an Igbo dialect. Let us stop this post civil war politics of trying to distant from igbos.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 5:06am On Aug 22, 2023
juman:
See crazy comments.
See many idiotic analysis.
Ipob crying because of this appointment.
They never expected this man as abuja minister.
The president "robbed" salt on their crazy eyes.

Rather they should be happy for their igbo man as abuja minister.

You are not smart. So anyone who said an opposing view is now IPOB abi. The guy with moniker Asgard is a northerner if you must know.

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 5:07am On Aug 22, 2023
blesdman:

Continue hating. U guys thought his career has ended. He has become the first minister to hold a press conference. The first southerner to become minister of FCZ. Cry a river

Wike did it for survival from APC guys who would have a bone to pick with him and also from Atiku as well. Forget the rubbish abeg
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 5:09am On Aug 22, 2023
pquaver:

This ipob is pained. 😂😂😁😁😁 grin grin. Ok is you and ipob that likes wike abi? When he was in your camp, he was ok, you enjoyed hos dealing with Amaechi etc. Now tables have turned u r now reading from book of lamentations... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin

The guy you quoted has always supported north, go and check all rhis previous comments. You are so fixated in hatred for igbos that you always believe that anyone who has a comment different from yours is Igbo and IPOB. You guys should have sense naaaa and grow up.

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Googledotcom: 5:11am On Aug 22, 2023
ChemicalReaction:
Could Wike be spitting El Rufai with the "reggae dancers" comment? cheesy
does it mean you don't know how to read and assimilate ?

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Jostoman: 5:16am On Aug 22, 2023
loosecanon50:
Elrufai is a now a joke grin

Meanwhile, Wike should better calm down. He thinks FCT is the same thing with PH.

Pride goes before a fall..if he isn't careful, his fall will be as loud as C4 explosive.
to you or who?
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Jostoman: 5:17am On Aug 22, 2023
loosecanon50:
Elrufai is a now a joke grin

Meanwhile, Wike should better calm down. He thinks FCT is the same thing with PH.

Pride goes before a fall..if he isn't careful, his fall will be as loud as C4 explosive.
he is a joke to you or who?
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by juman(m): 5:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Many mentioned el rufai in their posts.
El rufai is jagaban's political associate and friend.
He can easily talk with his friends at the presidency and iron out their differences.
Unless he's too arrogant to do that.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by juman(m): 5:29am On Aug 22, 2023
Nobody ever predicted that wike could be appointed as Abuja minister.
This is surprise jagaban brought out from his pocket.

Abuja minister is the biggest among all the ministerial posts.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by pquaver(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2023
obyno82:

The guy you quoted has always supported north, go and check all rhis previous comments. You are so fixated in hatred for igbos that you always believe that anyone who has a comment different from yours is Igbo and IPOB. You guys should have sense naaaa and grow up.

Keep quiet.. Mr busybody.. Igbo man claiming north.. I know una well.. U can deceive others you cant deceive me.. U go use ur other account to reply me... Ihe ahu i ma, a ma kwa mu ya. There is nothing against igbo, how can i be against myself.. The fact is if they are telling you truth it pains you.. Was wike not your darling during Amaechi and gej issues? The moment he refused terrorism in rivers state and ipob loved obi he turned evil overnight.. I remain that igbo man to serve you d bitterleaf truth u dont want..

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by BluntCrazeMan: 5:39am On Aug 22, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxHjkEgtK8&
Wike:
Is there anybody I want to fight, I will not tell you I want to fight. So why will I say oh because CP is not with me, I will go and bring down CP's house.

You hear, oh, I go to PDP if they don't have C. of O., so? when they don't have C. of O, they don't have it nah.

I mean, what kind of politics is that, if you don't have it, you don't have it.

So if you are doing something for example, to find out those who have C. of O, or those who have not complied, and maybe PDP is one of them, therefore, we will not do our work?

Can you mention who is my enemy?

I mean, Can you mention one person that is my enemy? Mention...

You see people carry propaganda, and yes, let me use this opportunity to tell you people, I don't like people who don't say the truth.

They said they are going to sanction me that I took appointment, that's very ridiculous. The President wrote a letter to the 36 State Governors to bring names of people to appoint.

Didn't PDP Governors submit names?

Didn't they submit names? I am asking you.
Every PDP Governor wrote a letter, and nominated 10 persons for appointment to this Government.

Before this appointment came, I wrote to the National Party Chairman, I wrote to the Minority Leader of the House of Reps and Senate, I wrote to the Zonal Chairman of the Party, I wrote to the State Chairman, I wrote to my Governor. All of them wrote me back, accept it.

I have it in evidence, documented. Forget these reggae dancers.

We call them reggae dancers. When you have lost your opportunity, you have lost your (opportunity).

Wiike..
If you start,, you start ooo..

DON'T GO AND LEAVE APC PEOPLE OOOO...
DESTROY EVERYTHING.!!
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by obyno82: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2023
pquaver:

Keep quiet.. Mr busybody.. Igbo man claiming north.. I know una well.. U can deceive others you cant deceive me.. U go use ur other account to reply me... Ihe ahu i ma, a ma kwa mu ya. There is nothing against igbo, how can i be against myself.. The fact is if they are telling you truth it pains you.. Was wike not your darling during Amaechi and gej issues? The moment he refused terrorism in rivers state and ipob loved obi he turned evil overnight.. I remain that igbo man to serve you d bitterleaf truth u dont want..

You are not sensible at all. No need to trade words with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.