Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him (51672 Views)

Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Goodman2023: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Nna, na obidients him dey call reggae dancers

Hahahahahahhahaha

So woke is no longer "wine the wicked" because he has abused your that short devil who you Adore in the north ? But if the abuse was on peter obi, you would have typed "woke the wiked"

No difference between you and cow
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Goodman2023: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Capitallll:
Wike calm down

He will not ..So woke is no longer "wike the wicked" because he has abused your that short devil who you Adore in the north ? But if the abuse was on peter obi, you would have typed "woke the wiked"

No difference between you and cow
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Nsogbu001(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ewu Awusa
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Codes151(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:
Wike is setting himself up for a big fall..

… and those that cheered him .. will be the first to jump ship.. and abuse the hell out his humanity

Truth is … nobody really liked him.. from druggie to Ganduje .. Fubara.. down to the least in Apc .. back to druggie worshippers..

Na Nigeria we Dey and time has a funny way of setting it all

Enjoy wike.. nothing last long in Nigeria politics.. absolute nothing

Modified ..

Westin Yoruba people know aside insult curse and abuses..
We talking wike .. he’s not a Yoruba .. he’s half Igbo from minority ikwere.. but Yoruba people are on my mention abusing their fathers ..

Are they now wikes newest slaves ..

Why the insult on an obvious truth..

Nairaland sef ..
in your dreams
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by JOemmy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Why is wike refusing to join tinibu in apc where he will have total freedom to do as he likes what is he even scared of? He wants to eat his cake and have it back only an unserious and indisiplined party will continue to allow him remain in their party after all the damage he has done to completely bury it.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by JOemmy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

… and those that cheered him .. will be the first to jump ship.. and abuse the hell out his humanity

Truth is … nobody really liked him.. from druggie to Ganduje .. Fubara.. down to the least in Apc .. back to druggie worshippers..

Modified ..

We talking wike .. he’s not a Yoruba .. he’s half Igbo from minority ikwere.. but Yoruba people are on my mention abusing their fathers ..

Nairaland sef ..

If people like el rufai can be humbled who then is wike?

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Okwyjesus(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..

Don't mind their abuse

Wike that betrayed Amaechi
Wike that betrayed Goodluck and Patience

Wike use people as stepping stone and when he climbed he use left leg to kick the stone out.

Time will tell......
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Kukutenla: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxHjkEgtK8&
Wike:
Is there anybody I want to fight, I will not tell you I want to fight. So why will I say oh because CP is not with me, I will go and bring down CP's house.

You hear, oh, I go to PDP if they don't have C. of O., so? when they don't have C. of O, they don't have it nah.

I mean, what kind of politics is that, if you don't have it, you don't have it.

So if you are doing something for example, to find out those who have C. of O, or those who have not complied, and maybe PDP is one of them, therefore, we will not do our work?

Can you mention who is my enemy?

I mean, Can you mention one person that is my enemy? Mention...

You see people carry propaganda, and yes, let me use this opportunity to tell you people, I don't like people who don't say the truth.

They said they are going to sanction me that I took appointment, that's very ridiculous. The President wrote a letter to the 36 State Governors to bring names of people to appoint.

Didn't PDP Governors submit names?

Didn't they submit names? I am asking you.
Every PDP Governor wrote a letter, and nominated 10 persons for appointment to this Government.

Before this appointment came, I wrote to the National Party Chairman, I wrote to the Minority Leader of the House of Reps and Senate, I wrote to the Zonal Chairman of the Party, I wrote to the State Chairman, I wrote to my Governor. All of them wrote me back, accept it.

I have it in evidence, documented. Forget these reggae dancers.

We call them reggae dancers. When you have lost your opportunity, you have lost your (opportunity).
Who is lying between APC and Wike now?
Besides, if the national chairman really wrote him to accept nomination, it's a big shame on PDP and it shows the party is still directionless and lacking in men of character
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by candygist: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..

You are a typical black man from a 3rd word country. So bcus someone is not riding with you anymore you want downfall for that person. Few years ago you were celebrating wike as the lion of rivers state when he was dealing with Rotimi amaechi. Today, you are castigating him nd hoping for is downfall all bcus he his rolling with Jagaban. But let me remind you that you have no power and you ar not God. Whatever you wish your fellow man will happen you you.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by tobstarizhia(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
The people in Abuja will see shege
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Makunahatata: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..
raggae dancer spotted 😂
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
This Wike government go sweet, plenty comedy. I’m not bothered because I know he will work

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Hpesoj: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
jconsulting:

Some of you obedients need brain scanning, 2027 in not far you can try again.

Meanwhile you can invite Obi to your dog naming ceremony has he no get work na to attend occasions.

Some of you lots are just not bright on this forum.

I'm surprised at the ease at which most pro-APC/Tinubu are quick to call those with opposing views either IPOB or Obidients.

Like are you aware that Nigeria has over 500 tribes, more than 200 million people, and more than 15 political parties?

PS: the person you quoted is a well-knownn PDP/Atiku supporter on this forum.

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by NestateHousing: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
With just 550k you can own a plot of land in this layout in Rivers State.
Reach me on
0 8 1 3 0 0 3 7 1 0 6

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by zoedew: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..
Forget it! We have heard that again and again! Wike is good to go!

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Alexiiydon: 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
loosecanon50:
Elrufai is a now a joke grin

Meanwhile, Wike should better calm down. He thinks FCT is the same thing with PH.

Pride goes before a fall..if he isn't careful, his fall will be as loud as C4 explosive.
same way you people said he need to support obi to remain relevant 🤡
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Bfly: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike should know that it is difficult for ruling party to appoint a Presidential aspirant from opposition party into his own governance. We are not dull as Wike might think.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by extol1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Another demented satanic child of hate from the ever angry SadEast identified. Keep weeping, may your wailing never cease!!!
Before you disgrace yourself, the person that typed what you quoted is a northerner, and not Igbo as you stipulate. Why the hate towards Igbo
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by kolasoft: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Just finished as Rivers state governor now state capital governor waoooooo am so happy for you your Excellency

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by dkidd: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
I was thinking I will read about real reggae dancers chaii 😁
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by olisaEze(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2023
It’s so amusing that someone, who only a few months ago claimed to be bigger than the position of a VP, is acting so elated to have been made a Minister! The average politician anywhere is without shame. But for the Nigerian politician, he has no idea of the concept. Dis wan will finally end up like FFK, useful for only after dinner entertainments. grin

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by uzhiyeka(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2023
Go show how rude you are to the world. Abuja no be rivers state oo. No street boys or recruited indigene frm obio-akpor wey you go use oo. Arrogance Pride Ego those not last forever.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by uzhiyeka(m): 12:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
By the grace of God Wike will become the President of Nigeria one day. While that other one while still be struggling. grin

Even we wey frm Rivers State no go vote am. We are not tribalistic. Who good good who bad bad. We no dey support bad leadership

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Akaegwu(m): 12:05am On Aug 22, 2023
Tinubu's goon
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Akaegwu(m): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2023
uzhiyeka:
Go show how rude you are to the world. Abuja no be rivers state oo. No street boys or recruited indigene frm obio-akpor wey you go use oo. Arrogance Pride Ego those not last forever.
wike is very foolish for making all this stupid statements. Infact, he is a goon

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by dkidd: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2023
NestateHousing:
With just 550k you can own a plot of land in this layout in Rivers State.
Reach me on
0 8 1 3 0 0 3 7 1 0 6
Seun!!! wake up collect ur money 🤑
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by megidax: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2023
This man should get on with his work and stop talking like a small boy.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by BitterTruth01: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Another demented satanic child of hate from the ever angry SadEast identified. Keep weeping, may your wailing never cease!!!

You go soon quench . Continue spitting fire

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by AmazingELixir: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..

It was people like you that were all over the social media cursing and prophesying that Wike will be made irrelevant after he hands over power in May 29th...3 months down the line you're here again singing another discordant reggae tune about another downfall..Youngman get a life or better still go sort yourself out...Wike has already achieved what you might never accomplish in multiple lifetimes.

Stop hating and rejoice with whoever is favoured who knows some of their good fortune might rub off on you to improve your existence.
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Midex88(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

Modified ..

Nairaland sef ..

Someone wants to work to correct the wrongs, you are complaining again.
What is your point gangan? Are you saying he should leave the illegal structures because it belongs to top politicians.

I ask again, what is the Koko of that long warning, you gave wike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.