Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land (4395 Views)

Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
The Hypocrisy is alarming, Igbos can't vote in Lagos a former FTC but Wike can be FTC minister despite there being several individuals from the Middle belt or even Abuja that Tinubu can pick. This is really negligence to the middle belt and the greater Northern Nigria. Tinubu has been treating the North like Orphans and traumatizing them with the threats of war.

There's ominous silence from the North, fear rents the air, they can't fight, they have been betrayed, they have betrayed the East in the past so there's distrust and no one can help them, they have divided and defeated the North, retired politicians like Elrufai who now almost in a voluntary exile in solitude. I don't like the way North is being treated, I'm being honest here. Tinubu should temper revenge with mercy. The greatest fear of the North have happened.

You are cursed. That is why you can't use your head.

1. The FIRST Southerner since 1999 -- and you just remembered your keypad.

2. Why didn't you remember middle belt during Buhari's regime or in previous regimes of Bala mohammed or El Rufai? No wonder they use you people up there.

3. See you calling yourself (assumed MB) and North "fellow North". Core eediot. No wonder Igbos don't respect you.

St. Alexander pray for you.

Better know what is North >> :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

You are cursed. That is why you can't use your head.

1. The FIRST Southerner since 1999 -- and you just remembered your keypad.

2. Why didn't you remember middle belt during Buhari's regime or in previous regimes of Bala mohammed or El Rufai? No wonder they use you people up there.

3. See you calling yourself (assumed MB) and North "fellow North". Core eediot. No wonder Igbos don't respect you.

St. Alexander pray for you.

Better know what is North >> :
Curse is a weak man's retaliation lol, you weak like your flaccid dvck, now let me get back to you, pre amalgamation, middle between was part of the North and Abuja share boundary with core North so if for some reason you have to make Abuia a no man's land, what about Lagos, if a southerner is becoming minister of Abuja for the first time, what have that got to do with equity, the president is already a southerner why another southerner when the alleged mandate thief couldn't even get 25% in said Abuja, cold conscience people
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by ubest1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lagos no-longer FCT? but then Lagos as fct was run by all citizen get the fact first, even if FCT move to East today the easterners can't claim that particular territory

AlexBells:

Forget about the law, every citizen in Nigeria is supposed to have peaceful assembly in every state of the federation including voting and being voted for, don't be halve smart, if full constitution don't apply in Lagos, why should it apply in Abuja
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
ubest1:
Lagos no-longer FCT? but then Lagos as fct was run by all citizen get the fact first, even if FCT move to East today the easterners can't claim that particular territory

Being no longer fact does that exempt it from constitutional abide, time have changed, just don't make Abuja a no man's land don't give what you can't take
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Oga stop sticking your head on the ground all of your buts are out in the open, we know what happened in the last election just don't make Abuja a no man's land either thats all
Yes we know how you suppressed every vote in the SE. harassing people on the streets or you think we didn’t see that?
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Yes we know how you suppressed every vote in the SE. harassing people on the streets or you think we didn’t see that?
small nyash dey shake, in our south east right, everyone should stay their lane that's the new rule, don't oppress Abuja and Northerners
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

small nyash dey shake, in our south east right, everyone should stay their lane that's the new rule, don't oppress Abuja and Northerners
Hypocrite. There’s no northerner complaining only you descendant of baby factory cannibal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Hypocrite. There’s no northerner complaining only you descendant of baby factory cannibal
when you surround them with the echoes of war lol, Werrey lol, you think we don't know what you are doing
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

when you surround them with the echoes of war lol, Werrey lol, you think we don't know what you are doing
Are you their spokesman?
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Are you their spokesman?
I'm a concerned observer with popcorn and petrol in case you want more adding of petrol to the fire you unleashed
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
I'm a concerned observer with popcorn and petrol in case you want more adding of petrol to the fire you unleashed
Are you there spokesman?
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Are you there spokesman?
I'm a person in a spoke free country
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

I'm a person in a spoke free country
Are you their spokesman?
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Are you their spokesman?
Ara Agbala this One, lol I put am pepper for prick lol
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by aklid(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Who said the north is in despair
Or worried?😂mtchew
And to me , it’s better to start showing people that as far as u are a Nigerian u have the right to hold any position anywhere regardless of where u come from..
That’ll end this weird tribalistic shiii going on for decades
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Ara Agbala this One, lol I put am pepper for prick lol
Are you their spokesman?
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
aklid:
Who said the north is in despair
Or worried?😂mtchew
Even Arewa Republic never post Anti Igbo content for the past two days on facebook, I don message am ask am whether He don run out of anti Igbo content or Tibubu roasting don dey enter body lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by OfoIgbo: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Why is it now that a SS individual is being appointed as Minister of the FCT that you remember middlebelt people?

When the position was being rotated among northerners we did not hear you start your unsolicited advocacy on behalf of the middlebelt folks .

By the way, a SS man has more right to administer FCT being that it is resources from his region that are being used to develop and sustain that territory .

Just goes to show how my submission on you Ibos being the greatest enemies of the SS people.

A fellow ohu like yourself stupid up against a SS man being SP and even went on a rant calling for the scrapping of the ministry of Niger Delta affairs.

Don't let me remind you how your useless legislators have been siding with the north to block any talk of resource control for the SS and even objected shamelessly to the 25% oil derrivative to oil producing states and how they still backed the north over the onshore offshore dichotomy.

My hatred for you ohus is founded on your sickening levels of parasitism on the SS and how you keep alligning with the north to shortchange us whenever the opportunity arises

Wike will oversee another redistribution excersice involving abandoned properties soon.

Continue.

Nwokem shut up. Everything you start blaming Igbos.

Anyway, Igbos have more than 90% of Nigeria's gas resources, so we don't need anybody.

Why will Igbos care who is the FCT minister?

It is clear a core northerner wrote, and you are here blaming Igbos for something they played no part in.

Every Igbo man prefers Wike to El-Rufai being the FCT minister, not even because we like Wike, which we don't. But because in the past, northern presidents have made northerners petroleum ministers and GMCs of NNPC
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by KanwuliaExtra: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Serves them right! kiss
This is what you get when you vote BIGOTOCRACY. . . .government for bigots by bigots! cheesy
Let the NIGER war finish them totally!
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Nwokem shut up. Everything you start blaming Igbos.

Anyway, Igbos have more than 90% of Nigeria's gas resources, so we don't need anybody.

Why will Igbos care who is the FCT minister?

It is clear a core northerner wrote, and you are here blaming Igbos for something they played no part in.

Every Igbo man prefers Wike to El-Rufai being the FCT minister, not even because we like Wike, which we don't. But because in the past, northern presidents have made northerners petroleum ministers and GMCs of NNPC
So OfoIgbo, na ebumna uchegi, Abum onye Ugwu, you say every Igbo wants Wike, Ino na Uche onye Igbo Obula, you are promoting vendetta when you say as an Igbo person we are all happy Wike is FCT minister, I'm not, let Abuja person or at least Midle or North be minister of FCT, let Igbo person be the minister of the newly created gas ministry, that justice, that's equity, I as an Igbo person does not support Wike as FCT minister in any way especially as Tinubu didn't get 25% in Abuja it hell wrong I don't believe much in vendetta let's get things right.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by OfoIgbo: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Oga stop sticking your head on the ground all of your buts are out in the open, we know what happened in the last election just don't make Abuja a no man's land either thats all

I will like to see any post from you where you scolded Buhari for filling the petroleum sector with northerners, before I can start seeing you as someone who is not claiming to be Igbo.

I will also like to see messages from you, castigating Buhari for making a core northerner the fct minister.

We do not need all you Fulani pretending to be Igbo, trying to make political statements that hurt Igbo people.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by BlackyOne: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
The Hypocrisy is alarming, Igbos can't vote in Lagos a former FTC but Wike can be FTC minister despite there being several individuals from the Middle belt or even Abuja that Tinubu can pick. This is really negligence to the middle belt and the greater Northern Nigria. Tinubu has been treating the North like Orphans and traumatizing them with the threats of war.

There's ominous silence from the North, fear rents the air, they can't fight, they have been betrayed, they have betrayed the East in the past so there's distrust and no one can help them, they have divided and defeated the North, retired politicians like Elrufai who now almost in a voluntary exile in solitude. I don't like the way North is being treated, I'm being honest here. Tinubu should temper revenge with mercy. The greatest fear of the North have happened.

Go and use your life to do something good and stop wailing, north dis and north that!

Enjoy the well cooked meal from your bigotry and religious hypocrisy
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Roger3D(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Goodman2023:
This is our government... tinubu is the definition of "one Nigeria" ...not buhari with his tribalistic appointment...one Nigeria no be for mouth and no tribe has monopoly of controlling Abuja... make I relocate for the next eight years...wike abeg give me small plot make I build...na our time
But one tribe has the monopoly of controlling Lagos right? For your information Abuja has people with indigene certificates who's ancestors lived there for hundreds of years. Anyway power always changes hands it's just a matter of time
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Goodman2023: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Roger3D:
But one tribe has the monopoly of controlling Lagos right? For your information Abuja has people with indigene certificates who's ancestors lived there for hundreds of years. Anyway power always changes hands it's just a matter of time
...and where did I mention that power does not change hands...?

You cannot monopolyze Abuja after it has been built with our oil money.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I will like to see any post from you where you scolded Buhari for filling the petroleum sector with northerners, before I can start seeing you as someone who is not claiming to be Igbo.

I will also like to see messages from you, castigating Buhari for making a core northerner the fct minister.

We do not need all you Fulani pretending to be Igbo, trying to make political statements that hurt Igbo people.
Oga I don't really need to prove to you that I'm Igbo, believe what you want so if Buhari appointed himself petrol minister, I need to show disapproving of him, so when he called South East Dot in a circle, I have publications on that and several other stuff right on Amazon, I see nairaland as a place to Banter, I push the Igbo province movement and have my team all across Igboland.

I don't have to see things from your prism, the overhyped Tinubu ought to show some level of civilisation, it did hurt when the petroleum minister was Buhari but that's a small issue to me as a core Igbo and young politician, what about the Berlin wall between the East and west Igbos, after the Igbos the next people in crude oil wealth is Akwa/Cross and Ijaw so they have betrayed us in the past, converted all pipeline contract without remembering us their brothers across the Niger, is Buhari the real problem or our closest neighbours, if you don't know the problem you cant know the solution so I have nothing to tackle Buhari it was better he held it than Igbo hating individuals like Asari or people handpicked by people like Wike so now,

Tinubu ought to correct the errors of the past but he is following it like a tradition, like a ritual if you are a true leader you would condemn what's happening, I hope the North learns, power is transient and without justice, it can turn around pretty quick, let there be justice and it got to start with someone, regrettably, Tinubu don't seem to be that someone.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
BlackyOne:

Go and use your life to do something good and stop wailing, north dis and north that!

Enjoy the well cooked meal from your bigotry and religious hypocrisy
I'm using my life and you should drink from your own advice, I'm happy doing what I'm doing, you should be ashamed you are contributing to it, don't you have something to do with your miserable life?
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by naijaboy756: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Goodman2023:
This is our government... tinubu is the definition of "one Nigeria" ...not buhari with his tribalistic appointment...one Nigeria no be for mouth and no tribe has monopoly of controlling Abuja... make I relocate for the next eight years...wike abeg give me small plot make I build...na our time
no mind the eeediot
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by ruggedtimi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

El rufai is from Abuja?
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by simpleseyi: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you will not beg for food like those before you.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
simpleseyi:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you will not beg for food like those before you.
and what is wrong with begging for food, isn't it better than allegedly stealing a mandate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Worried By Deplorable State Of Federal Roads In Ekiti - Governor Oyebanji / “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo / Nobody Will Leave PDP For Opposition - Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.