Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land (4394 Views)

Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
ruggedtimi:
El rufai is from Abuja?
Sanwo and Tinubu from Lagos? Let a middle Beltan or Northerner have it
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by lebron7(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
vengertime:
It's unfortunate nairaland is now MadPeopleLand.com where mad people can just create any thread for attention
It's quite sad, it's like the mods are dead.
Nairaland had a lot of potential but now it's just a wasteland for frustrated loser tribalists

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
lebron7:

It's quite sad, it's like the mods are dead.
Nairaland had a lot of potential but now it's just a wasteland for frustrated loser tribalists
Why not go and build your own Ewedu land, this is nairaland not Odua land get it into your head
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by lebron7(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Why not go and build your own Ewedu land, this is nairaland not Odua land get it into your head
Lol And you just proved my point, get a life lame looser 🤡🤡
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
lebron7:

Lol And you just proved my point, get a life lame looser 🤡🤡
Heyaa sorry oo, I knew you ran out from the psychiatric, thanks for walking into the mental trap yourself, I clonwed around and you thought it was your fellow mad people and you now said someone you said what you said earlier about is now proving your point, which point lol, look around honey do you see any mad person, definitely no cause it is in you like peak milk lol
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by lebron7(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Heyaa sorry oo, I knew you ran out from the psychiatric, thanks for walking into the mental trap yourself, I clonwed around and you thought it was your fellow mad people and you now said someone you said what you said earlier about is now proving your point, which loint lol, look around honey do you see any mad person, definitely no cause it is in you like peak milk lol
If you have a child which I hope not, would you be proud if he/she knows you act like this on the internet?
I would not respond to your foolery anymore.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
lebron7:

If you have a child which I hope not, would you be proud of he/she knows you act like this on the internet?
I would not respond to your foolery anymore.
You see your life, contradicting yourself like a mad person, "if you have a child which I hope not" does what you said make sense to you now read that stuff you wrote again "if you have a child which I hope not" does it make sense to you? Bro you need help, you ment bro you need help.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AfonjaConehead: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
I'm positioning myself for upliftment in case you don't know one day I may need your vote including their vote so don't think I'm wasting my time, I'm trying to understand reality and present myself as someone with solution, POLITICS for now all we have is excuses for recycling the problem and distrust
It's tantamount to wasting time cos it's so unfortunate that the north will always oppose a president out for genuine change and when I say genuine change,we all know we talking about something very much like total restructuring,true federalism which the north is always against.
We can't be running in circles anymore in this country,the north wants everything for itself,they want to occupy all positions,they wanna head all agencies and put northerners as 90% of such agencies. I work @ sea and when you go to nimasa offices spread all over the southern part that got maritime coastlines,it basically Hausa they there,they are mostly northerners.
Whenever vessels take products to jetties and federal govt representativesnof agencies like dpr,PPPMC,PPPRA,Npa,comes onboard,they are always northerners.
They own majority of our oil wells,I can go on and on..they don't care if the country and the citizens are stagnant as long as they are in posh positions..

They also have been at the seat of power since 1960 either as president or vice president, senate President or deputy, speaker HoR or deputy speaker..the country hasn't improved cos of these people.

If you wanna be an outstanding president,you not gonna get their votes and the votes of those down south they have brainwashed with their religion....
Abeg naija issue is something else ..every region should just hug and say "it's been a pleasure" and answer their father name..
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

It's tantamount to wasting time cos it's so unfortunate that the north will always oppose a president out for genuine change and when I say genuine change,we all know we talking about something very much like total restructuring,true federalism which the north is always against.
We can't be running in circles anymore in this country,the north wants everything for itself,they want to occupy all positions,they wanna head all agencies and put northerners as 90% of such agencies. I work @ sea and when you go to nimasa offices spread all over the southern part that got maritime coastlines,it basically Hausa they there,they are mostly northerners.
Whenever vessels take products to jetties and federal govt representativesnof agencies like dpr,PPPMC,PPPRA,Npa,comes onboard,they are always northerners.
They own majority of our oil wells,I can go on and on..they don't care if the country and the citizens are stagnant as long as they are in posh positions..

They also have been at the seat of power since 1960 either as president or vice president, senate President or deputy, speaker HoR or deputy speaker..the country hasn't improved cos of these people.

If you wanna be an outstanding president,you not gonna get their votes and the votes of those down south they have brainwashed with their religion....
Abeg naija issue is something else ..every region should just hug and say "it's been a pleasure" and answer their father name..
It is realities like these thats shaping up things, you know everyone is evil but it is better if someone be evil for you, Tinubu is taking revenge for the entire south but as an Igbo young politician, I have to bank on that, cause the North would suffer for the next 8 years if the tribunal and the rerun did not sack Tinubu so I got keep playing my games, it is all game, you know Tinubu from the way he is going those Northerners are going to be sacked from the port authority.

For the oil wells, the people in so called Niger delta prefer that instead of Igbos being successful Fulanis should take over or Northerners, these No way Tinubu would be having faceoff with the North and you think he is not going to seize the oil wells,he has started destroying the illegal refineries but we yoing people especially Igbos need to be positioning to secure more stake, Yorubas can only occupy south west fully but the much vacancy that is going to show up in Abuja and other non western institutions who do you think will take it,

Yorubas don't travel, how many Yorubas are in Abuja to fill up all the vacancy and opportunity Wike would create these are all games, if they open up the Eastern ports who do you think would take charge, we need a sophisticated game plan and it needs to start with getting in the game
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AfonjaConehead: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

It is realities like these thats shaping up things, you know everyone is evil but it is better if someone be evil for you, Tinubu is taking revenge for the entire south but as an Igbo young politician, I have to bank on that, cause the North would suffer for the next 8 years if the tribunal and the rerun did not sack Tinubu so I got keep playing my games, it is all game, you know Tinubu from the way he is going those Northerners are going to be sacked from the port authority.

For the oil wells, the people in so called Niger delta prefer that instead of Igbos being successful Fulanis should take over or Northerners, these No way Tinubu would be having faceoff with the North and you think he is not going to seize the oil wells,he has started destroying the illegal refineries but we yoing people especially Igbos need to be positioning to secure more stake, Yorubas can only occupy south west fully but the much vacancy that is going to show up in Abuja and other non western institutions who do you think will take it,

Yorubas don't travel, how many Yorubas are in Abuja to fill up all the vacancy and opportunity Wike would create these are all games, if they open up the Eastern ports who do you think would take charge, we need a sophisticated game plan and it needs to start with getting in the game
Yes,start the game plan by liaising with the Tinubu...
And again,he's not on any Vendetta mission.
What the hell you even mean by that?
Where were you when buhari never considered any easterner to be a service chief?
Was there any Igbo person at the presidency,senate leadership and that of the HoRs and even the judiciary?
Under tinubu,we have and Igbo as deputy speaker and an Igbo among the service chiefs. That's very magnanimous of the tinubu.

I'm beginning to doubt if ye be really Igbo.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nigerians are too difficult to please angry
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Yes,start the game plan by liaising with the Tinubu...
And again,he's not on any Vendetta mission.
What the hell you even mean by that?
Where were you when buhari never considered any easterner to be a service chief?
Was there any Igbo person at the presidency,senate leadership and that of the HoRs and even the judiciary?
Under tinubu,we have and Igbo as deputy speaker and an Igbo among the service chiefs. That's very magnanimous of the tinubu.

I'm beginning to doubt if ye be really Igbo.
I can't work with Tinubu even though I agree with 80% of what he has done so far, politics is local, I can't support him when he is the second most hated politician in my home region only second to Buhari, it is south East that would make or break me as a national politician so I go with local loyalty, Tinubu is contraband in my region and it remains so until the situation changes.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Ttalk: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

[b]Yorubas don't travel, how many Yorubas are in Abuja to fill up all the vacancy [/b]and opportunity Wike would create these are all games, if they open up the Eastern ports who do you think would take charge, we need a sophisticated game plan and it needs to start with getting in the game

You reason like a toddler, I just debunked the bolded one of your decided brother was yapping on another thread.

Below is my post that put paid to all stereotype lies you have made to believe

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

You reason like a toddler, I just debunked the bolded one of your decided brother was yapping on another thread.

I didnt even see your debunking but let me ask you this question let's say you are a Yoruba, if there's vacancy in custom and you get called up to Abuja being that you don't have a job yet, if theres 1000 vacancy, you going for interview from Ekiti to Abuja would cost about 50K going and coming back, I can bet you there are less than 300K Yorubas in Abuja out of these about 200k are unemployable for one reason or the other, if you have such huge number over there why didn't you give Tinubu 25% votes
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

Why didn't your early settlers give Tinubu 25% votes bro you are minority in FCT, you need others more than they need you over there, Abuja no be Lagos travel and learn no dey stay for south west dey talk nonsense
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Ttalk: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
I didnt even see your debunking but let me ask you this question let's say you are a Yoruba, if there's vacancy in custom and you get called up to Abuja being that you don't have a job yet, if there's 1000 vacancy, you going for interview from Ekiti to Abuja would cost about 50K going and coming back, I can bet you there are less than 300K Yorubas in Abuja out of these about 200k are unemployable for one reason or the other, if you have such huge number over there why didn't you give Tinubu 25% votes

I've known you to always reason like a kindergarten, mumbling all your thought without process before spewing trash.

Just look at your response to my post, complete bunkum.
Gosh !
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Christistruth03: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
The Hypocrisy is alarming, Igbos can't vote in Lagos a former FTC but Wike can be FTC minister despite there being several individuals from the Middle belt or even Abuja that Tinubu can pick. This is really negligence to the middle belt and the greater Northern Nigria. Tinubu has been treating the North like Orphans and traumatizing them with the threats of war.

There's ominous silence from the North, fear rents the air, they can't fight, they have been betrayed, they have betrayed the East in the past so there's distrust and no one can help them, they have divided and defeated the North, retired politicians like Elrufai who now almost in a voluntary exile in solitude. I don't like the way North is being treated, I'm being honest here. Tinubu should temper revenge with mercy. The greatest fear of the North have happened.

This is Hypocrisy right here ,
Deal with it !!

Ordinary Enugu across the street cannot be a Senator in Anambra

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

I've known you to always reason like a kindergarten, mumbling all your thought without process before spewing trash.

Just look at your response to my post, complete bunkum.
Gosh !
The one that You say speaks bunkum warned you about electing a Balablu and you self exonerated lots talked those you can deceive into this evil roasting government,
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Ttalk: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Why didn't your early settlers give Tinubu 25% votes bro you are minority in FCT, you need others more than they need you over there, Abuja no be Lagos travel and learn no dey stay for south west dey talk nonsense

I have been working in Abuja before you finished primary school. Ode
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

This is Hypocrisy right here
Charity begins at Home
This one is even supporting my views sef so why should Wike be minister in FCT, it could have been wise for you first understand which part I stand with in the Bianca saga
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

I have been working in Abuja before you finished primary school. Ode
So old age didn't give you sense lol, a balablu
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Ttalk: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

The one that You say speaks bunkum warned you about electing a Balablu and you self exonerated lots talked those you can deceive into this evil roasting government,

Is that the reason you can't process your thought and present it in clear terms?

Something is wrong with this guy
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Christistruth03: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

This one is even supporting my views sef so why should Wike be minister in FCT, it could have been wise for you first understand which part I stand with in the Bianca saga

Do you think Anambra that showed Bianca Ojukwu the road to her father's house in Enugu because she sought Political Office in Anambra will now accept a Fulani or Yoruba Senator or Governor

Stop deceiving yourself
Nigerians are not fools
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

Is that the reason you can't process your thought and present it in clear terms?

Something is wrong with this guy
Do you have a mirror in your house, cause if you did, you would think is not working cause even your reflection is not working, I asked you a simple question which you are yet to answer, if Yorunas settled in Abuja is such great numbers, why didnt you give Tinubu 25% votes answer it and stop making a fool out of yourself
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Ttalk: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
So old age didn't give you sense lol, a balablu

I can see you are just catching cruise, just to relieve yourself of the pains arising from Obi's defeat.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

Do you think Anambra that showed Bianca Ojukwu the road to her father's house in Enugu because she wanted Political Office there will accept a Fulani or Yoruba Senatoror Governor

Stop deceiving yourself
You saying same thing I'm saying, so why should Tinubu force a Southerner on Northern city of Abuja?
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

I can see you are just catching cruise, just to relieve you of the pains arising from Obi's defeat.

Nothing is more entertaining for me than watching Balablu roast his voters, honestly sometimes I just wish Obi can withdraw all his cases so Balablu can continue from where Buhari stopped
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Christistruth03: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
You saying same thing I'm saying, so why should Tinubu force a Southerner on Northern city of Abuja?

Governor and Senator is the People's elected Choice

Minister is not

SE States cannot tolerate other SE Indigenes occupying high Political Office in their States

How do you expect them to Tolerate people of different Regions or Tribes
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by BentizilL: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2023
AlexBells:

You better don't say this again... How many Yoruba in Abuja?? grin

I've met more Yoruba than Igbo in Abuja and North total, so wtf are you saying? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafrans To Retaliate The Closing Of Alaba International Market Within 72 Hours / New Service Chiefs: 35 Maj-generals, Air Vice Marshals May Retire / Seizure Of 130 Houses Sparks Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.