Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land (4393 Views)

Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Christistruth03: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Niger Delta developed Abuja

Ohu rest

Abuja is not No man's Land
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

Abuja is not No man's Land

Nah only ohu no no man's land.

Sabo Garin massacre never teach you your boundary .

Abuja resident.

Better relocate that your viper nest you call village
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Christistruth03: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Nah only ohu no no man's land.

Sabo Garin massacre never teach you your boundary .

Abuja resident.

Better relocate that your viper nest you call village

Abuja is not a No man's Land
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

The day ikechukwu steps out of his assigned 4 by 6 lockup shop that is the day he will remember his village .
It a long way game boy, keep setting the precedent
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by maticar: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Why is it now that a SS individual is being appointed as Minister of the FCT that you remember middlebelt people?

When the position was being rotated among northerners we did not hear you start your unsolicited advocacy on behalf of the middlebelt folks .

By the way, a SS man has more right to administer FCT being that it is resources from his region that are being used to develop and sustain that territory .

Just goes to show how my submission on you Ibos being the greatest enemies of the SS people.

A fellow ohu like yourself stupid up against a SS man being SP and even went on a rant calling for the scrapping of the ministry of Niger Delta affairs.

Don't let me remind you how your useless legislators have been siding with the north to block any talk of resource control for the SS and even objected shamelessly to the 25% oil derrivative to oil producing states and how they still backed the north over the onshore offshore dichotomy.

My hatred for you ohus is founded on your sickening levels of parasitism on the SS and how you keep alligning with the north to shortchange us whenever the opportunity arises

Wike will oversee another redistribution excersice involving abandoned properties soon.

Continue.
you must be very demented fellow

if you hate igbos so much why not take a long walk off a short pier.

you must be referring to the yorubas in the above bolded cos i dont know who you are that igbos will shortchange

bloody fool
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by jeromestarks: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
The Hypocrisy is alarming, Igbos can't vote in Lagos a former FTC but Wike can be FTC minister despite there being several individuals from the Middle belt or even Abuja that Tinubu can pick. This is really negligence to the middle belt and the greater Northern Nigria. Tinubu has been treating the North like Orphans and traumatizing them with the threats of war.

There's ominous silence from the North, fear rents the air, they can't fight, they have been betrayed, they have betrayed the East in the past so there's distrust and no one can help them, they have divided and defeated the North, retired politicians like Elrufai who now almost in a voluntary exile in solitude. I don't like the way North is being treated, I'm being honest here. Tinubu should temper revenge with mercy. The greatest fear of the North have happened.
Jagaban na your father mate?
Better go and sit down.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Phoen1X: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=AuschwitzPrefec post=125282274]

The day ikechukwu steps out of his assigned 4 by 6 lockup shop that is the day he will remember his village .
[You too dey make mouth,..igbos has seen it all ,from being local govt chairmen,councillors to being voted as representative in abuja for lagosians....even your generations are still SUBJECTS to king jaja's decendants.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
jeromestarks:

Jagaban na your father mate?
Better go and sit down.
Just keep cheering him up, be thinking 8 years is so much time that's what he got to be there everything being equal, let there be equity
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by maticar: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Niger Delta developed Abuja

Ohu rest
niger delta is not the only region with resources

nigeria land as a whole is blessed with various resources so stop yapping about niger delta resources

go and hold your governors to account on why the region is still backward and abuja is much better looking despite plenty allocations
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by jeromestarks: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Just keep cheering him up, be thinking 8 years is so much time that's what he got to be there everything being equal, let there be equity
Eight years is enough.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
jeromestarks:

Eight years is enough.
Lol, Then what's happening to the North today, a foundation of equity is what endures
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by MTNnews: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
The write up is not totally unnecessary, it is absolutely foolish as expected of many of you Igbo created hate filled threads on NL.

You are only speaking out now because you chose not to be blinded by the foolishness n hate you have also exhibited on same NL.

The OP is this situation live a life of bigotry hate n bigotry n is doomed to perish in it, that is why any jobless fool can wake up and start creating thread as foolish as this one.

Lagos as FCT had Northern n Eastern no Hausa Fulani or Yoruba wake up to create senseless thread like this hopelessly cursed foolish Igbo but a Niger Deltan, the region that feed the whole nation is made FCT chairman and a foolish Igbo Ipob is wailing mad over that

SmartPolician:
Oga, go and do something meaningful with your time. This writeup is totally unnecessary.
AlexBells post=125280635:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
The Hypocrisy is alarming, Igbos can't vote in Lagos a former FTC but Wike can be FTC minister despite there being several individuals from the Middle belt or even Abuja that Tinubu can pick. This is really negligence to the middle belt and the greater Northern Nigria. Tinubu has been treating the North like Orphans and traumatizing them with the threats of war.

There's ominous silence from the North, fear rents the air, they can't fight, they have been betrayed, they have betrayed the East in the past so there's distrust and no one can help them, they have divided and defeated the North, retired politicians like Elrufai who now almost in a voluntary exile in solitude. I don't like the way North is being treated, I'm being honest here. Tinubu should temper revenge with mercy. The greatest fear of the North have happened.
Igbos can’t vote yet they brag about obi beating tinubu in Lagos. That’s what happens when you believe you are a perpetual victim no matter what

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
The write up is not totally unnecessary, it is absolutely foolish as expected of many of you Igbo created hate filled threads on NL.

You are only speaking out now because you chose not to be blinded by the foolishness n hate you have also exhibited on same NL.

The OP is this situation live a life of bigotry hate n bigotry n is doomed to perish in it, that is why any jobless fool can wake up and start creating thread as foolish as this one.

Lagos as FCT had Northern n Eastern no Hausa Fulani or Yoruba wake up to create senseless thread like this hopelessly cursed foolish Igbo but a Niger Deltan, the region that feed the whole nation is made FCT chairman and a foolish Igbo Ipob is wailing mad over that

Hypocrisy talking, pleass the Nigeria of yesterday is different from Nigeria of today, don't make Abuja a no man's land if the no man's land status is no longer applicable to Lagos, it is simple, the current reality demands that Abuja indigenous or at most Northerners rule it, please stop throwing hate words around to cover your moral decay, you are an evil double faced treacherous individual
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Igbos can’t vote yet they brag about obi beating tinubu in Lagos. That’s what happens when you believe you are a perpetual victim no matter what
Oga stop sticking your head on the ground all of your buts are out in the open, we know what happened in the last election just don't make Abuja a no man's land either thats all
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by MTNnews: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Throw hate around, bro the truth is nobody hate more than you igbos.

AlexBells:

Hypocrisy talking, pleass the Nigeria of yesterday is different from Nigeria of today, don't make Abuja a no man's land if the no man's land status is no longer applicable to Lagos, it is simple, the current reality demands that Abuja indigenous or at most Northerners rule it, please stop throwing hate words around to cover your moral decay, you are an evil double faced treacherous individual

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
Throw hate around, bro the truth is nobody hate more than you igbos.

In all of these post who have used the term hate more, abeg nobody send you, I don't owe you love, I hate you if it is justified to do so, if speaking up means hate, then I hate you personally and I don't give a fvck, go fvck yourself then burn in hell with your cold conscience, don't even think I won't retaliate your nonsense,
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by NaMe4: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Why are some of you always pained, perennially?

And you always seek ways to sow seeds of discord whenever you have such opportunity, believing you'll somehow benefit anything.

Now, listen clearly!
The great people and indigenes of Abuja are more than glad to have Wike as the current FCT Minister, who has the capacity to sanitise the city and has reassured the people of inclusivity as already demonstrated in some appointments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwyXQyp-IhQ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Lanretoye(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

small time this one too will be complaining about the exchange rate,the time he has to look for something meaningful is what he is using to post nonsense online...they blame jonathan,blame buhari,they are blaming tinubu.hope your arr preparing to blame who even succeeds tinubu too until your grand children start to blame you for living a life of blame.continue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
NaMe4:
Why are some of you always pained, perennially?

And you always seek ways to sow seeds of discord whenever you have such opportunity, believing you'll somehow benefit anything.

Now, listen clearly!
The great people and indigenes of Abuja are more than glad to have Wike as the current FCT Minister, who has the capacity to sanitise the city and has reassured the people of inclusivity as already demonstrated in some appointments.

Same way indigenous of Lagos was happy right, hypocrites, now your agenda is clear for all to see, you say people sow seed of discord, would such seed germinate if you have not provided the fertile ground, Oga Abuja is not no man's land, don't make it so
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lanretoye:
small time this one too will be complaining about the exchange rate,the time he has to look for something meaningful is what he is using to post nonsense online...they blame jonathan,blame buhari,they are blaming tinubu.hope your arr preparing to blame who even succeeds tinubu too until your grand children start to blame you for living a life of blame.continue
Oga, na you dey feed me abi, nairaland is now my full time job since the alleged mandate thief is yet to create job, thank God, he got my back
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by ubest1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
PO FCT is a federal capital, every citizen of Nigeria is entitle of it, and it backed by our law

AlexBells:

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
ubest1:
PO FCT is a federal capital, every citizen of Nigeria is entitle of it, and it backed by our law

Forget about the law, every citizen in Nigeria is supposed to have peaceful assembly in every state of the federation including voting and being voted for, don't be halve smart, if full constitution don't apply in Lagos, why should it apply in Abuja
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by complexstuffs(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Dead on arrival,,

Lame attempt by IPOB to try to wedge a rift between the north and South West

Muslim Muslim Ticket has come to stay and IPOB can only continue to wail upandan
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AuschwitzPrefec: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
maticar:

niger delta is not the only region with resources

nigeria land as a whole is blessed with various resources so stop yapping about niger delta resources

go and hold your governors to account on why the region is still backward and abuja is much better looking despite plenty allocations

Ohu mention what your parasitic region brings to the table .

Do not mention ugwu or okiete drug money

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Dead on arrival,,

Lame attempt by IPOB to try to wedge a rift between the north and South West

Muslim Muslim Ticket has come to stay and IPOB can only continue to wail upandan
Oga, everyone in this forum knows I'm not an IPOB, I'm a core Zikist and a unionist so leave that part aside, what you guys are doing are some core hypocrisy, in the morning you shout regionalism in the evening you want to make Abuja a no man's land, punishing Abuja people for voting against you right ?
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by maticar: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ohu mention what your parasitic region brings to the table .

Do not mention ugwu or okiete drug money
Ohu gbukwe nnegi immediately

Nne gi nwukwa onwu ike
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Aparthied: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Write up of bigotry.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Igboid: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lagos for Yorubas only, Abuja a no man's land for every Nigerian.
Yorubas have PhD in hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
OP is a baby, kindly ignore
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AuschwitzPrefec: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
maticar:

Ohu gbukwe nnegi immediately

Nne gi nwukwa onwu ike

Nothing abi ?

I thought as much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafrans To Retaliate The Closing Of Alaba International Market Within 72 Hours / Ohaneze Plans Reburial Of Civil War Victims / Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.