Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage (30198 Views)

What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2023
Where is their dad in all of these?
Well, take them there and keep checking on them
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Loveabove(f): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2023
Mindlog:

You have to explain the circumstance of their birth.

I have answered this in my last post.
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Ensa777(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

There's no father for the first one. She got raped when she was in secondary and my late mother didn't agree to abortion.

How she got pregnant to the second child with a useless man is what I don't understand.

The immediate family of the second man is nothing to write home about. They don't care about the child and they told me this is not the only child he's impregnated a woman with. He's four other children like that from different women who the family care not for.

That is why I said circumstances I'm not ready to explain in details.

Nawaooo,ppl will just open their live korokoro and complicate life for others.
Take them there but do not forget them.
It is well

2moro,after the Op suffers with this children and their deadbeat sperm donor resurfaces,evil misogynistic beings running amok in this forum will start saying ",forgive him,nobody can replace a father,let's hear the man's story",yen yen yen...
God will punish you ppl

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Loveabove(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2023
dawnomike:
Give us d full gist about their dad/ his relatives... We should be able to help from there

Answered in my last post
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Loveabove(f): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2023
GboyegaD:
You can take them to the orphanage and try to support the orphanage as much as you can. Let the management know you would appreciate they don't give them up for adoption as you are coming back to pick them once you are in a good place.

Can it work this way? I would find out.
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Loveabove(f): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2023
adelafe2019:
O.P. is not truthful yet he is asking for our honest advice.O.p. did not disclose her age and occupation which would have helped us in giving advice.

People asked about the children's father(s) but she keep mute and still expects readers to give advice.
It seems the children had no fathers due to promiscuity of her sister and that is why o.p. wrote that she did not want to explain how they were born.

O.p. has made up her mind to drop them at an orphanage and only want your endorsement in order to justify her consent and for future reference.

I have answered those questions up there. I don't see how my age and occupation is important to this.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Kemadealadire(f): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Ensa777:

Nawaooo,ppl will just open their live korokoro and complicate life for others.
Take them there but do not forget them.
It is well

2moro,after the Op suffers with this children and their deadbeat sperm donor resurfaces,evil misogynistic beings running amok in this forum will start saying ",forgive him,nobody can replace a father,let's hear the man's story",yen yen yen...
God will punish you ppl
🤣🤣 you took it personal, sorry I couldn't help but quote you. Omo, life.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Babamide(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2023
Ask yourself this? If the roles are reversed, what would your sister have done?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Wodu89: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2023
Babamide:
Ask yourself this? If the roles are reversed, what would your sister have done?

God Bless You

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Baronthecelebri: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2023
What about their father
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Hmm
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Bankowner: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2023
God knows I love these kids and would take them as my own but I don't have a job and struggling seriously to survive.............

House rent has expired and problems everywhere.
GoFund Me! GoFund Me! GoFund Me! GoFund Me! GoFund Me! GoFund Me! GoFund Me! GoFund Me!

Problem solved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Sirqt5(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2023
2 kids by 2 different fathers . tell d truth. was she ( rip ) promiscuous ?
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Kobojunkiee: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:
â–  Can it work this way? I would find out.
Even if you can only show up to help wash clothes or dishes or read books to the kids at the orphanage, try to make yourself visible and available at the orphanage from time to time to help keep an eye on the kids. Let the kids know that even though you are not able to take care of them, you have not abandoned them and so they do not need to love anxious in the orphanage lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Emmanuel30a: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:
Please I need you people's advice and I want to be as brief and straight to the point.

My sister gave birth to 2 children under circumstances I'm not to explain here. She took ill and passed away last month.

Since we were just two of us, (our parents are late) the responsibility of taking care of this little kids of 8 and 5 has fallen on me.

God knows I love these kids and would take them as my own but I don't have a job and struggling seriously to survive. It's killing since they became my full responsibility. I was thinking any of the extended family member or a good person would come up to take them.

Since no where else to take them to, I'm considering taking them to the orphanage. It's not my fault please. If I have the means, i would keep them and take very good care of them as they are very dear to me.

Like i said, i love this two boys and would take them as mine, providing for them now as it should, is the challenge.

Their presence is even affecting the small thing I am doing, especially by way of paying attention to them.

Please advise me on what to do.
Let those who knows the circumstances, attends to the circumstances and circumstances... Didn't you or haven't you written a thesis and "thesises"...? What of physics and metaphysics...? Have you written or read a physics, physics and metaphysics; or written and read about physics and metaphysics...? You this physics and metaphysics anopheles/pheles or Feliz/Felix or what have you...?! Phoenix...? Are you a Feliz/Felix or an Eunice(an Aunty Eunice... or Nicki Morris...?.An Aunty Eunice like Nicki Morris or Victor Moses...? How is your boris/bores or tyre and bores...?...), you are an Alice or Eunice and you don't have/don't know what& when to lease and releases; how to lease and releases...?... Hissed and or hisses, to this Miss or Mrs... How many things(things like Afeez, Idris, Eunice and Alice,etc; what of Feliz or Felix...?) have you missed or misses and kisses...?...
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by fyzaila: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

There's no father for the first one. She got raped when she was in secondary and my late mother didn't agree to abortion.

How she got pregnant to the second child with a useless man is what I don't understand.

The immediate family of the second man is nothing to write home about. They don't care about the child and they told me this is not the only child he's impregnated a woman with. He's four other children like that from different women who the family care not for.

That is why I said circumstances I'm not ready to explain in details.

Ohh this is quiet sad and unfortunate. Well as for you, you can't carry a burden beyond you. The orphanage is the best option for them now at least it's better than leaving them on the street. Make sure the orphanage is a reliable and genuine one.

Later in life, when you find your feet, you can come and get them back.

Wish you all the best dear.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by juman(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2023
Take them to orphanage until you can take care of them.
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Beverlyjean(f): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:
Please I need you people's advice and I want to be as brief and straight to the point.

My sister gave birth to 2 children under circumstances I'm not to explain here. She took ill and passed away last month.

Since we were just two of us, (our parents are late) the responsibility of taking care of this little kids of 8 and 5 has fallen on me.

God knows I love these kids and would take them as my own but I don't have a job and struggling seriously to survive. It's killing since they became my full responsibility. I was thinking any of the extended family member or a good person would come up to take them.

Since no where else to take them to, I'm considering taking them to the orphanage. It's not my fault please. If I have the means, i would keep them and take very good care of them as they are very dear to me.

Like i said, i love this two boys and would take them as mine, providing for them now as it should, is the challenge.

Their presence is even affecting the small thing I am doing, especially by way of paying attention to them.

Edited: File Photo by nlf.pmod

Pls dont make that mistake

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by bigtt76(f): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2023
If you do this, they would hate you for life! Struggle and get a good job. Invest in them and watch the dividend in the future. BTW what did you study or time of job you are looking for?

Loveabove:

Edited: File Photo by nlf.pmod

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by anungangampu: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2023
You go regret this decision in future.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Skillsnigeria: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by free2ryhme: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2023
Where is their father?
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by TheGift: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2023
Oh dear. I cant help now. But I pray you find a way through this difficult time.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by staga: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Where is their father?
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Maize247(f): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Op is not sincere. Maybe the father is even ready to receive the children but due to misunderstanding between the late wife and the husband. Until you are honest enough to open up about some factors you are not ready to tell us we won't be able to give a good and perfect advice. Please give the children to the father or his family instead of orphanage. If you have the sole power to give the children to an orphanage without involving others, you should be able to care for them or swallow your pride and involve others

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Princeton92(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

From which point did you understand this post sir?

OP WHERE IS THEIR DAD?
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by akinmusi(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2023
Why
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by nairalanda1(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2023
adelafe2019:
O.P. is not truthful yet he is asking for our honest advice.O.p. did not disclose her age and occupation which would have helped us in giving advice.

People asked about the children's father(s) but she keep mute and still expects readers to give advice.
It seems the children had no fathers due to promiscuity of her sister and that is why o.p. wrote that she did not want to explain how they were born.

O.p. has made up her mind to drop them at an orphanage and only want your endorsement in order to justify her consent and for future reference.

Eggsactly.
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Kingpele(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2023
Where do u based ? because I might be of help
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by kennie2015(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2023
I can recommend a very good, godly and awesome home for you. I can BOLDLY say, they will turn out well in life, if you can take the advice, I have lot of personal testimonies not hearsay.
Loveabove:
I need your say on this please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.