Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage (30266 Views)

What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Who is their father.
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by iHateFraudsters: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
What of their father?

Baby mama things.
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by free2ryhme: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:
Please I need you people's advice and I want to be as brief and straight to the point.

My sister gave birth to 2 children under circumstances I'm not to explain here. She took ill and passed away last month.

Since we were just two of us, (our parents are late) the responsibility of taking care of this little kids of 8 and 5 has fallen on me.

God knows I love these kids and would take them as my own but I don't have a job and struggling seriously to survive. It's killing since they became my full responsibility. I was thinking any of the extended family member or a good person would come up to take them.

House rent has expired and problems everywhere.

Since no where else to take them to, I'm considering taking them to the orphanage. It's not my fault please. If I have the means, i would keep them and take very good care of them as they are very dear to me.

Like i said, i love this two boys and would take them as mine, providing for them now as it should, is the challenge.

Their presence is even affecting the small thing I am doing, especially by way of paying attention to them.

Please advise me on what to do.

Edited: File Photo by nlf.pmod

if you must take the kids to an orphange make sure you have an iron clad arrangement that will mandate the orphanage to give back these children to you onces you have the means to take care of the them.

It is easy to give but to collect them back no be easy thing.

if possible go with a lawyer and document the entire process, make videos and picture evidences, etc

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Cmanforall: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
dawnomike:
Give us d full gist about their dad/ his relatives... We should be able to help from there
What if he's the father shocked shocked
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Kobojunkiee: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
kennie2015:
I can recommend a very good, godly and awesome home for you. I can BOLDLY say, they will turn out well in life, if you can take the advice, I have lot of personal testimonies not hearsay.
OP, these are the ones to fear the most. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by descarado: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Another fake one.
We have seen better formats here. Upgrade.
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Fiscus105(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:
Please I need you people's advice and I want to be as brief and straight to the point.

My sister gave birth to 2 children under circumstances I'm not to explain here. She took ill and passed away last month.

Since we were just two of us, (our parents are late) the responsibility of taking care of this little kids of 8 and 5 has fallen on me.

God knows I love these kids and would take them as my own but I don't have a job and struggling seriously to survive. It's killing since they became my full responsibility. I was thinking any of the extended family member or a good person would come up to take them.

Since no where else to take them to, I'm considering taking them to the orphanage. It's not my fault please. If I have the means, i would keep them and take very good care of them as they are very dear to me.

Like i said, i love this two boys and would take them as mine, providing for them now as it should, is the challenge.

Their presence is even affecting the small thing I am doing, especially by way of paying attention to them.

So, nobody in ur extended family that can take care of them, even if to share them. If it's that, it say alot about ur family o.

Hope u know if the kids enter orphanage, you can't recover them again?

I biliv u also know that, the children would be sold to people who need them?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Yankiss(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

Orphanage is not the best place for those precious kids. What is their location? Where is their father?

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Truthshscrazy: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

There's no father for the first one. She got raped when she was in secondary and my late mother didn't agree to abortion.

How she got pregnant to the second child with a useless man is what I don't understand.

The immediate family of the second man is nothing to write home about. They don't care about the child and they told me this is not the only child he's impregnated a woman with. He's four other children like that from different women who the family care not for.

That is why I said circumstances I'm not ready to explain in details.
undecided
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by nairalanda1(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

There's no father for the first one. She got raped when she was in secondary and my late mother didn't agree to abortion.

How she got pregnant to the second child with a useless man is what I don't understand.

The immediate family of the second man is nothing to write home about. They don't care about the child and they told me this is not the only child he's impregnated a woman with. He's four other children like that from different women who the family care not for.

Second dad is the definition of a man-baby. Utterly useless.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by phemmyfour: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

Try reaching out to the family of the kid's father before taking the orphanage option
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by descarado: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

You are a very big liar.
End result is account number.
Use another moniker to suggest that.
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Curious346: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
What of their father?
the sister does not know the father .. Nigeria ladies Bleep anyhow as a career

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Aliyuminna(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2023
Please do so if you want a life of your own. I hope you’ve also learn from the mistakes your sister made
Loveabove:

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by dyera(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2023
What I don't understand is how some people will belong to an organization like the church, submit 10% of their income monthly, but when they go through financial difficulty they will choose to bear it on their own instead of informing the church they belong to. If you or your sister were members of a good church, they will put the children on scholarship and take care of them.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Allthelight: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2023
A familiar story someone told me, first get a good job or something don't fail the way your sister failed

When i started working my first pay was around 5h i collected it with a smile. And have friends do not let anybody tell you, you don't.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Mindlog:

You have to explain the circumstance of their birth.

Explain for what now... haba?
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by bravehost4u(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

What you need is money not advise.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by udemzyudex(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2023
Wodu89:
Your head and motive is not right. You're thinking if the costs of the parenting. What about the returns when they mature.

Your love and loyalty is ingenuine. The kids are not your sister's kids but yours. You're not doing right honestly. You're thinking about what it would cost you not the blessings it can come along with or that they have no one, you're only thinking of not loosing pennies. May God forgive you. By your mentality you have failed Heaven

If places were switched or if they are your kids would you do the same thing.

Read and understand before you write.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by mickoe0102: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

I have answered those questions up there. I don't see how my age and occupation is important to this.
Edit the Original post and include their fathers' details so that people will stop asking

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

You really dont have to explain any of it to the kids asking dumb questions about the fathhers like it was not already obvious. Sorry about your state. Orphanages are not bad per se, since your family isnt helping much as well. Hopefully you get the help you need soon.
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by online4business: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Mindlog:

Maybe the man who knows he has a child somewhere lives in Jupiter and is not aware the mother of his child(ren) is now deceased.

Those children are better off in a well managed orphanage while OP regularly visits them with stuffs and spend time with them.

At least the man has a family give am him property don't subject the kids to emotional trauma.

If you've not been to an orphanage you will not really understand what it feels like.

The feeling that nobody loves them will always be there...

If the man will not take responsibility at least he has relatives who would treat the kids better because ngoro na ngoro (blood na blood)

Monika sef no fit replace blood
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by 08064978510(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Bro Why are you opposing other opinion na, state ur opinion and move on or has the lady in question appoint you as her lawyer or what, live and let live bro ..
Karleb:

Shey you go dey support OP with something for the kids on a monthly? undecided
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Osanoghodua1: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Go and do manual jobs to taking care of them. If You attend a good church, speak with your pastor about this. A rich good member may just take them in at the moment. Orphanage home can give them up for adoption if the principals are not good people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Slurity(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2023
Loveabove:

THIER FATHER. AND IF THERE IS NO FATHER, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO AHEAD, GOD SEES YOUR HEART
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by BronzeTiger: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2023
mickoe0102:

Edit the Original post and include their fathers' details so that people will stop asking
There's no father's details anywhere. How are you guys not seeing this stuff is an obvious scam? The current hunger in Nigeria have made many of these lazy youth who don't want to work to become smarter and spin more and more tales by moonlights to get free money.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by vickydevoka(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2023
Wodu89:
Your head and motive is not right. You're thinking if the costs of the parenting. What about the returns when they mature.

Your love and loyalty is ingenuine. The kids are not your sister's kids but yours. You're not doing right honestly. You're thinking about what it would cost you not the blessings it can come along with or that they have no one, you're only thinking of not loosing pennies. May God forgive you. By your mentality you have failed Heaven

You need exposure. When you can't take care of a kid in western world you give out for adoption. You need to unlearn and relearn

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by LegallyBlunt: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2023
Wodu89:

Don't just open your mouth and talk. Do you know what people are going through presently? Instead of reasoning, you're judging her and saying she's failed heaven. Haba nau.

She needs encouragement to continue. What will they eat? Where will they sleep? Where are the relatives and dads?
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Voiceofthestree: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2023
Where do you stay I can help you raise them
Re: I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage by Boa4u: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2023
Go place the two in your hands to care for
There are now your biological children.
Those children would in turn take care of you tomorrow.
If you make mistake to give them out , you must surely regret tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo) / Olubunmi Kama: My Husband’s Siblings Seized Our Properties After His Death / My Mom Just Rejected My Girlfriend's Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.