Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja (60402 Views)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by enemyofprogress: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Astra101:

But that wasn't your first assertion cool
From experience, sex with a lady who is financially buoyant is like having sex with a sweet sixteen cos of the care and priorities they gave their private parts.

Always practice safe sex and you won't be worried about sexually transmitted diseases
the way you dey talk,e be like sey if Fareeda give you, you go chop
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Natbrowny: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2023
Make up na bastard

I see 2 different women. 😂 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Davytech(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.

Where is your dignity, you unskilled broke ass liability. Say where you come from women nor dey make am big? grin grin grin
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Youngpo413: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Shee u don't know before. This guy is sick in the end. You were having an affair with her knowing fully well that she was married.

What was he expecting from her. ITS THE LAW OF KARMA . DEAL WITH IT.
I wish I can retweet this a million times.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Astra101: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2023
enemyofprogress:
the way you dey talk,e be like sey if Fareeda give you, you go chop
By providence, I'm beyond her reach wink

Nah tiwa PA I still dey follow talk for just one weekend arrangement kiss
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by dinachi(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi
But you love women who can't keep quiet abi? You are cursed with foolishness!
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by HRMK: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2023
why would a man that was having affairs with a married woman now complain of same woman moving with other men when he got married to her?HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO COPE WITH THE SITUATION!

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by stevups(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi

Don't always keep quiet when questions are asked please explain yourself
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Iseoluwani: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Finally a sensible comment

tnk you
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by VEHINTOLAR: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Shee u don't know before. This guy is sick in the end. You were having an affair with her knowing fully well that she was married.

What was he expecting from her. ITS THE LAW OF KARMA . DEAL WITH IT.

I got your point but I don't think it is the man that's "sick in the head"; it is the woman who is actually sick ! How on earth did she expect the man to be committed to such a marriage with its obvious faulty foundation ?! She expected a man who had been having sexual affairs with her right from the time she was still married to her ex husband,and who also happened to be her bestie's husband,to be committed to her or the yeye marriage ?! She must be truly sick in her head ! She is the one karma is dealing with and not the man. She is the one that wanted to jump into the lagoon nah ! The man has left her; possibly for another woman ! He has nothing to lose !

She will find another man though,but that one too will still dumb her eventually;and the circle continues for her ! She can't eat her cake and still have it !

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Love56743: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.

Broke boy don't deserve a pussy
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by AntiTerrorist: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2023
SmartPolician:
Oga, go and make up with that lady.
For a lady of that social standing to attempt to commit suicide because you left her, she genuinely loves you.

It's easy to even manipulate her to do your bidding (although it's wrong) because she's obsessed with you...unless you didn't love her in the first place.
Did you mean he should continue with a LovePeddler because she loves him?
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by SoliBayNG: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2023
pocohantas:
The guy sure has his reasons.
But it doesn't change the fact that he isn't a responsible fellow, just like Farida. I think this is her 3rd husband or so. She was warned but she kept attacking everyone.

How do you marry your bestie's ex?
Your bestie sef has been in and out of various marriages. Dated popular FUJI musicians.

All these Lagos socialites have a poor taste in men. That is why fine London old boys association dey use their eyes see shege. This includes the actresses. Once they have money, it is to fix gold tooth and be going from one party to another with expensive aso ebi. Recycling the same men like Pasuma and MC Oluomo. Fighting over these men on Instagram and at parties.

Imagine the late Alaafin's queen is dating Portable. A queen?? God abeg!

If at this age you don't know how to get and keep a man, it is gone. A Nigerian man that knows his onions doesn't need your travel history. Except na gigolo you dey with.

The Farida lady is courteous to customers though. Been to her shop on Akerele for pedicure. Very affordable and stellar service.

More on queen turned Portable's boo... Spill. 🤣
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by zanebaddo(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2023
pocohantas:
But it doesn't change the fact that he isn't a responsible fellow, just like Farida. I think this is her 3rd husband or so. She was warned but she kept attacking everyone.

Your bestie sef has been in and out of various marriages. Dated popular FUJI musicians.

All these Lagos socialites have a poor taste in men. That is why fine London old boys association dey use their eyes see shege. This includes the actresses. Once they have money, it is to fix gold tooth and be going from one party to another with expensive aso ebi. Recycling the same men like Pasuma and MC Oluomo. Fighting over these men on Instagram and at parties.

If at this age you don't know how to get and keep a man, it is gone. A Nigerian man that knows his onions doesn't need your travel history. Except na gigolo you dey with.

The Farida lady is courteous to customers though. Been to her shop on Akerele for pedicure. Very affordable and stellar service.
you see where you said fix gold teeth I can attest to that. What the hell is wrong with some Naija women
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by LegacyB: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=LaSenior post=125300249] grin

Oga if na she sponsor the wedding then forget all this your stories

That's my judgment [/quote
What has sponsoring the weeding got to do with what he stated above?
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by linearity: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Agbaya alagbaoshi

So you would prefer the guy keep mute while the woman suck up all the energy in the room with her lies, innuendo and the guy should not tell his side of the story, but should allow his reputation to be ruined and dragged into the gutter.

Imagine the damages this would do to the guy reputation, business and friends?

Everyone have the right to present their side of the story and also to defend themselves if they do choose or think it would serve them better.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by millionboi2: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2023
Oblongata:
Rule numero uno

Never make a hoe a housewife!
maybe that's the way she made her money
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by descarado: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2023
pocohantas:

Lol at London old boys association.
These people host parties every weekend. That's where you see politicians spend stolen money. They can sleep with whomever they like.

When I was in Nigeria, I was invited to one of these parties in London as a married woman. May have been divorced by now, who knows if I had indicated interest.
I have an older naija lady I met through work.
She has more than 15 boxes filled with asoebi.
This lady partied and partied. Divorced 2 husbands. Presently living alone and about to retire. What does she have. Nothing. Still building retirement home. A bungalow. And she has been in uk for 2 decades. I saw clips of their numerous parties. I will rather go to church( I hate going to church actually) than those places. Almost all the ladies bleach. Lots of pancake on their faces. It's all about who slept with who. The most generous politician etc.

And yep, all these actresses join them. Never seen a country as materialistic as Nigeria. And we want to curb corruption. Goodluck to us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by hush15: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Agbaya alagbaoshi

Bro, its not easy. No be everything them they keep quiet for however, not all clothes should be washed publicly else for you to be a man of your words, you will be tested.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by LaSenior: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Chetas81:
hhhhmmm what a comment, so olosho must be my wife because I did not quickly know that she's olosho, the husband can return the wedding money back to her, so that she can sleep around as she want
she was olosho all this while and he didn't know

He should return all that he has taken from her because as it stands it seems that the Lady is far richer than him
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by spiSeyi: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
End-time Broke evening news paper don turn relationship coach,
go and make your money and stop looking for rich men to date grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by zebszebs: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
He also maintained that he had been having affairs with Sobowale even when she was married to her ex-husband, Tunde Sobowale,

And the gigolo thought she would be faithful to him whilst married?

Two criminals met their match in each other.

No foul, play on

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by fxexperts: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
enemyofprogress:
e pain me sey dem safe am from dat her suicide mission. Our population and adultery for don reduce by one
You are very correct.

SmartPolician:
Oga, go and make up with that lady.
For a lady of that social standing to attempt to commit suicide because you left her, she genuinely loves you.

It's easy to even manipulate her to do your bidding (although it's wrong) because she's obsessed with you...unless you didn't love her in the first place.
I dont think you are right, she is a cheating bitch who is easily swayed by emotions, and as we know emotions are quite unreliable, because human emotions most time a deceptive they tend to always want what they perceived that they cant have. If you are chasing two girls and one easily agree to become yours even if she genuinely loved you and the other one who has no interest in you and refused your advances will be the one your emotions will be so attracted to, and you will in turn so value any little time the other lady who rejected decide to spend with you. That is the deceptive nature of our emotions, until you learn to master your emotions you will be a slave to it. The useless Farida had a husband who genuinely loved her. but she in turn chose to cheat on him, disrespected him and ended up divorcing him to be with a man who never really cared about her, am sure she is regretting her decision hence her reason for wanting to commit suicide, they should just let her commit her suicide in peace abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Chetas81(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
LaSenior:
she was olosho all this while and he didn't know

He should return all that he has taken from her because as it stands it seems that the Lady is far richer than him
because she rich she must sleep around, this are the type of woman who turned pillow case for the driver and the game man inside banana island
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by sharpwriter(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
pocohantas:

I love Yoruba movies a lot, so inadvertently I keep up with them or their drama just shows up in my face. I don't think the guy wants to fck her up. I think he graced the wedding hoping to cash out later, but it didn't work out as planned. Even on the wedding day, he was forced to dance and hug his new wife.

Farida is 50+. Why does she need that self-funded big wedding? I keep telling these women not to overplay their independence, but they don't hear. It comes off like you are compensating for a feminine quality that you lack. Yenyenyen, I pay my own bills. Overly indepent women tend to get the worst of men. Allow men be men and stop the nonsense.
Lol... So guy man reluctantly danced and hugged. He's a bad actor! If he's got such inimical intent, then he should have given his best performance.. cheesy
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by BePrepared: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:

With this ya mindset I see Yahoo boys using u for their next level in a matter of months.

But I pray against it...
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by nwoye72: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
[Fucking gold digger looking for big boy's. Marriage for your type is called poverty elevation quote author=turmacs post=125300255]See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.[/quote]
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by blowjohn(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
We need a meetin'
Money and fame is fleetin'
You never really know the reason why two people is beefin'

Frm 'the truth' by Nas frm his album, Magic.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by sageb: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by sageb: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
fxexperts:
You are very correct.

I dont think you are right, she is a cheating bitch who is easily swayed by emotions, and as we know emotions are quite unreliable, because human emotions most time a deceptive they tend to always want what they perceived that they cant have. If you are chasing two girls and one easily agree to become yours even if she genuinely loved you and the other one who has no interest in you and refused your advances will be the one your emotions will be so attracted to, and you will in turn so value any little time the other lady who rejected decide to spend with you. That is the deceptive nature of our emotions, until you learn to master your emotions you will be a slave to it. The useless Farida had a husband who genuinely loved her. but she in turn chose to cheat on him, disrespected him and ended up divorcing him to be with a man who never really cared about her, am sure she is regretting her decision hence her reason for wanting to commit suicide, they should just let her commit her suicide in peace abeg.

Really?😂
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Olosho too wan get married... grin grin grin

That baba jakpa like a wise nigga...

Make she carry her rotten toto back to the public wey dem dey patronise her well...
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by sageb: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
descarado:

Lol at London old boys association.
These people host parties every weekend. That's where you see politicians spend stolen money. They can sleep with whomever they like.

When I was in Nigeria, I was invited to one of these parties in London as a married woman. May have been divorced by now, who knows if I had indicated interest.
I have an older naija lady I met through work.
She has more than 15 boxes filled with asoebi.
This lady partied and partied. Divorced 2 husbands. Presently living alone and about to retire. What does she have. Nothing. Still building retirement home. A bungalow. And she has been in uk for 2 decades. I saw clips of their numerous parties. I will rather go to church( I hate going to church actually) than those places. Almost all the ladies bleach. Lots of pancake on their faces. It's all about eho slept with who. The most generous politician etc.

And yep, all these actresses join them. Never seen a country as materialistic as Nigeria. Snd we want to curb corruption. Goodluck to us.

The sad reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.