Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja (60378 Views)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2023
qtguru:

Lol the sisterhood is strong
You support him?
You all are the same afterall
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Blitzking: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-i-dumped-farida-sobowale-after-n100m-wedding-estranged-husband-odulaja/?amp

PREVIOUS THREAD:
Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland
If all these is true then she deserves all she is getting..you can't eat your cake and have it...though I know this man is hiding somethings
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Mercury12(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi
wait until Dem knack you opkako too, you eye go clear . . .

Real men ko.

If any woman do me strong thing I go publicly defend myself or clear myself.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by ahnie: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
He's a manwhore and gigolo too
I never still understand the reason why he dumped her?
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Joshmanfashion(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
did your brothers have up to that

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by penearth(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2023
Hauls in marriages! Couple should learn by tolerating each other by learning how to forgive. THE BIBLE HATES UNFAITHFUL PARTNER. UNFAITHFULNESS LEADS TO DIVORCE. APART FROM THAT, PLZ COUPLE REMAIN IN LOVE
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.
Are you sure you and other women are ready for this conversation?
You support his ranting all over social media and saying dirty stuff about her too?
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by dontrulee: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
So it's ok for a man should come to social and say disgusting things about his wife after a breakup, like seriously?

I'm not saying it's right or wrong but you can't expect people to act in the way you think is right. Whether man or woman, it's best to keep things off social. After a breakup, love turns to hate. So this is expected grin grin
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Thomasankara(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy[/color]Ok he's no longer interested in being a gigolo and LovePeddler any longer. Is that the reason the lady wanted to end her life? It seems the lady enchanted him and doesn't want him to move forward,Alas! The guy he's free and no longer a prey for the lady any longer[color=#770077]
IconicR:
He's a manwhore and gigolo too
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Savechild23: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2023
The whøre lost at all fronts. She lost hundred million, lost her sense, lost her first husband and father of her children, committed adulterous act act and lost another marriage. O boy, don’t u ever near that woman again!
She’s like a walking cannon, being with her will be nothing more than a keg of gun powder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Kaiser20: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
So both of them are accusing each other of being promiscuous, na wa...
Naa their background, they are usually promiscuous both Men and Women, which is why their marriages never last. It is not their fault
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Osa0(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2023
Better to cry living on Banana island, than smiling and sipping garri in Shashagisha...
turmacs:
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Maobichek: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
So both of them are accusing each other of being promiscuous, na wa...

Both of them are shameless, he slept with her while she was married to another man and he expected her to be sleeping with him alone while they got married. Both of them are shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by saheed24(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2023
This is serious oo waiting concern man wey never chop.

But 100m, omo! some people get mind oo
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:

I never still understand the reason why he dumped her?
He was cheating with another woman and this man said alot of rubbish about Farida, I mean intimate stuff between them.
He's just a gigolo who met another prey and decided to ditch fareeda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by ahnie: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
He was cheating with another woman and this man said alot of rubbish about Farida, I mean intimate stuff between them.
He's just a gigolo who met another prey and decided to ditch fareeda.
But she was also cheating with him whilst still married to her former husband.

Imagine how her ex husband would have felt seeing another man swiping his wife?

Such thing kills a man emotionally

7 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by tishbite42: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
ABEG WHO GET THIS FARIDA WOMAN CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER
Her mail address dey the article
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by enemyofprogress: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2023
Playboy dumped corporate olosho
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:

But she was also cheating with him whilst still married to her former husband.

That was all a lie in defense to all the disgusting things he did. Fareeda was divorced before he met this man. You don't know this gigolo

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Interactive34: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2023
pocohantas:
The guy sure has his reasons.
But it doesn't change the fact that he isn't a responsible fellow, just like Farida. I think this is her 3rd husband or so. She was warned but she kept attacking everyone.

How do you marry your bestie's ex?
Your bestie sef has been in and out of various marriages. Dated popular FUJI musicians.

All these Lagos socialites have a poor sense of men. That is why fine London old boys association dey use their eyes see shege. This includes the actresses. Once they have money, it is to fix gold tooth and be going from one party to another with expensive aso ebi. Recycling the same men like Pasuma and MC Oluomo. Fighting over these men on Instagram and at parties.

Imagine the late Alaafin's queen is dating Portable. A queen?? God abeg!

The Farida lady is courteous to customers though. Been to her shop on Akerele for pedicure. Very affordable and stellar service.

Playing?

I won't be surprised if it's true though, most women have very poor sense when it comes to choosing
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by FireUpNow(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2023
A man fucking a woman who was married to her husband is a dangerous being. The woman too is an evil. You left a man you have 3 kids for and you have the guts to tell the world that you wanted a father for the kids when their biological father is still alive. Serves her right.. Unfaithful housewives who do anyhow just because they are rich need more of this Ademola's treatment. Farida be spreading her legs up and down from beginning. Foolish woman . The ex husbands will be laughing at her foolishness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by sweetrace(f): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2023
Oblongata:
Rule numero uno

Never make a hoe a housewife!

Rule number 1: Never make a hoe a husband. A rich man whose wife had to pay for his wedding is a hoe!!!
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by spencekat(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2023
Bisola100:
It's a pity

You've been in a [/b]relationship for years but can't last 6 months in marriage[b].
They are not the same.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Myer(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi

As right as you are, how do you propose he should have addressed the rumors painting him as the problem when we can see that both of them were each other's problem?

I try not to meddle in issues concerning unbelievers because where does one even start from?
Until you are a child of God who submits to the Word of God and Leading of the Holy Spirit, you are the primary problem, only attracting other problems to compound your problems.

Glad that she did not go through with the suicide attempt, cos as long as there is life there is hope.
More importantly I pray this get her heart to a place of true brokenness and poverty of spirit with which she can truly see God.

I pray God delivers Odulaja too.
God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by spagettiluv: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.
you wey be say nah 1k them use marry your mother

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by ahnie: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
That was all a lie in defense to all the disgusting things he did. Fareeda was divorced before he met this man. You don't know this gigolo
You seemed to know her personally.
My joys is that she didn't go thru with the suicide.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by qtguru(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
You support him?
You all are the same afterall

We know your type already
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by aswani(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Agbaya alagbaoshi

IyaebeTheGreat, dis ya mout sharp sha, wetin?

He has to defend himself nau, even though his defence is watery to. Say the least.

They both wanted to trend, they now have, can they both please move aside and let others mount the stage.

Di guy mata weak me sha, boasting about a 22 bedroom house in Gbagada.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Basiljoe: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Agbaya alagbaoshi

"There is a pop-culture effort to normalize what would otherwise be a manipulative exploitation of men." - Rational Male

Thunder fire you.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:

You seemed to know her personally.
I know her very well and know the real gist, all I would say is fareeda was just a desperate woman who wanted a man at all cost.
This man almost wrecked her to pieces, people warned her but she didn't listen. Island people know the true story
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Ireportlive: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2023
cool

Two promiscuous adulterous people can't marry with suspicion of one another... They can never trust each other

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by enemyofprogress: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
were you there? See as you dey talk like sey you dey there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? / Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.