Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja (60376 Views)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Versal: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
You can call him a gigolo from now till forever, cast aspersion at him,
he has taken his stance. He has chosen the option
that is good for him.

You don't have right to keep someone for your own
happiness. You are not mad. You are not a slavemaster

It takes two to tango

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Farfalla:

grin grin grin

The UN 2030 Agenda for SDGs must agend -- "What a man can do, a woman can do better" crew. They will do vulcanizer and gravedigging jobs better if they keep pushing it.

Always attracting gigolos, bouncers and "pastors". I've seen it even in my own family. grin

Every single time, sis. They are gonna learn...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by okoroemeka(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
LaSenior:
grin

Oga if na she sponsor the wedding then forget all this your stories

That's my judgment
I am even wondering why he is complaining,he is fvcking the woman when she is married to another man,now he married her and wanted her to change?I am secretly suspecting that his horsepower cannot match the woman own,he is just using excuse to save face,the woman is obviously a nyphomaniac she can fvck any standing dick,even a mad man
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Shebbs: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
qtguru:

Lol the sisterhood is strong

Lol, Wahala! Stronger Than Brotherhood.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Shebbs: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.

This One Was Raised By A Single Mom, No Sense Of Worthiness, No Sense Of Belonging, No Sense Of Fulfillment, No Sense Of Love, No Sense Of Purpose, Just An Empty Barrel With The Loudest Noise.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by BlueAir: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
undecided Omo radarada is one that prefers people to keep shut when she is harassing men and expect the man to keep quiet because she has a hole between her legs.go check the meaning of Omo radarada in the Yoruba dictionary and you'll see it's true
IconicR:
Omo radarada kilon sele

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by GEEBITE: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
There is in Medina Estate Gbagada. There used to be another one close to Deeper Life HQ owned by Fred Omojole who was into security printing like this man's late dad. The rooms in Fred Omojole"s house was close to 40. I learnt it has been demolished now after Deeper life eventually settled him with the price he was asking for to give room for their HQ expansion.
iReddington:
22-bedroom mansion in Gbagada. Where abeg. grin
Dey play oo
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by GEEBITE: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
You are surely an explorer. So you have been to her place for manicure. It means your money was part of the lavishness at the society wedding.
The Pharida lady is swimming in debts. The reason for the suicide attempt as a fall out of the supposed crashed marriage. Bros only moved out because of some stuff seen,so her conscience was disturbing her.
pocohantas:
The guy sure has his reasons.
But it doesn't change the fact that he isn't a responsible fellow, just like Farida. I think this is her 3rd husband or so. She was warned but she kept attacking everyone.

How do you marry your bestie's ex?
Your bestie sef has been in and out of various marriages. Dated popular FUJI musicians.

All these Lagos socialites have a poor taste in men. That is why fine London old boys association dey use their eyes see shege. This includes the actresses. Once they have money, it is to fix gold tooth and be going from one party to another with expensive aso ebi. Recycling the same men like Pasuma and MC Oluomo. Fighting over these men on Instagram and at parties.

Imagine the late Alaafin's queen is dating Portable. A queen?? God abeg!

If at this age you don't know how to get and keep a man, it is gone. A Nigerian man that knows his onions doesn't need your travel history. Except na gigolo you dey with.

The Farida lady is courteous to customers though. Been to her shop on Akerele for pedicure. Very affordable and stellar service.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by GEEBITE: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
You dont know her then.. She is a thorough mainland person. Gbagada and Surulere.
IconicR:
I know her very well and know the real gist, all I would say is fareeda was just a desperate woman who wanted a man at all cost.
This man almost wrecked her to pieces, people warned her but she didn't listen. Island people know the true story
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
GEEBITE:
You are surely an explorer. So you have been to her place for manicure. It means your money was part of the lavishness at the society wedding.
The Pharida lady is swimming in debts. The reason for the suicide attempt as a fall out of the supposed crashed marriage. Bros only moved out because of some stuff seen,so her conscience was disturbing her.

Hahaha! Her shop is very popular in Surulere. You can't miss it on Akerele. Strangely her services are cheap, 6k 10k... here and there. She makes more money from bleaching krim. But I agree she sure has other things she puts her hand in.

Indeed I am an explorer. I don't know what carries me to these places. Curiosity maybe. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by gaspology(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi
Taaaaaaaaa! Will you keep quiet?! You prefer men to keep shut, so you may control the narrative and make social media to crucify us. Park well, abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by 1Sharon(f): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Bossman(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Birds of the same feather...they are both promiscuous and bleached up individuals!
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by EmperorFred: 2:42am On Aug 24, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.
and your papa de enter keke
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Tzar(m): 4:33am On Aug 24, 2023
Women, your past matters! Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Teymanhenry(f): 5:02am On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and come to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi

Some women rant in the open because they are selfish, and some men rant in the open because they are selfish and think it's always about them. Such persons are called drama queens.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by castro316: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2023
pocohantas:
But it doesn't change the fact that he isn't a responsible fellow, just like Farida. I think this is her 3rd husband or so. She was warned but she kept attacking everyone.

Your bestie sef has been in and out of various marriages. Dated popular FUJI musicians.

All these Lagos socialites have a poor taste in men. That is why fine London old boys association dey use their eyes see shege. This includes the actresses. Once they have money, it is to fix gold tooth and be going from one party to another with expensive aso ebi. Recycling the same men like Pasuma and MC Oluomo. Fighting over these men on Instagram and at parties.

If at this age you don't know how to get and keep a man, it is gone. A Nigerian man that knows his onions doesn't need your travel history. Except na gigolo you dey with.

The Farida lady is courteous to customers though. Been to her shop on Akerele for pedicure. Very affordable and stellar service.

When people date and marry their kind you don't need to wonder at the end results.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by bdon123(m): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Now look at were it has lead her... I laugh when some women try to compare a man cheating with a woman cheating.... its like comparing a broke guy to a broke girl
I agree wit u,its not same.Its a mans world,whether we all accept that or not.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by zoedew: 6:45am On Aug 24, 2023
turmacs:
Fake will eventually quake and fall!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by kay29000(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2023
pocohantas:

Like how old is the lady?
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by kay29000(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Shee u don't know before. This guy is sick in the end. You were having an affair with her knowing fully well that she was married.

What was he expecting from her. ITS THE LAW OF KARMA . DEAL WITH IT.

Exactly. He thought that she loved him and was only sleeping with him apart from her husband. But when he realised he isn't the only one and he isn't that special, it broke his heart grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by kay29000(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2023
JuanDeDios:

So there's a 22-room mansion in Gbagada. Interesting.

Maybe he is talking about a 22 room face-me-i-face-you building.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by PPIA: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahaha! Her shop is very popular in Surulere. You can't miss it on Akerele. Strangely her services are cheap, 6k 10k... here and there. She makes more money from bleaching krim. But I agree she sure has other things she puts her hand in.

Indeed I am an explorer. I don't know what carries me to these places. Curiosity maybe. grin
Abi bleaching cream the carry you go? grin
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by kay29000(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2023
tabaralph:

Do you just read the trash you typed, go and watch that video where farida embarrassed, disgraced and humiliated that man, she even called him impotent that she has to suck his gbola before he gets erected and his gbola looks like 10years old boy, if he’s your brother that was washed like that would you have typed this?

Damn! I didn't know she went that far.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Tundex911: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2023
This Generation na shit

More shit still coming
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by bionixs: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
Agbaya alagbaoshi
so men and women are not equal again? Hypocrisy go kee you

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by bionixs: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Shee u don't know before. This guy is sick in the end. You were having an affair with her knowing fully well that she was married.

What was he expecting from her. ITS THE LAW OF KARMA . DEAL WITH IT.
you are the only that got the point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Iseoluwani: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2023
bionixs:
you are the only that got the point

i actually read the story complete, before commenting. which most people dont do grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Dshocker(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Agbaya alagbaoshi

Asiwaju baby, seems she is your aunty 🙄🙄🙄
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by naturefellow(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2023
turmacs:

My take away:

#1. You prefer to cross paths with and marry a gigolo, love peddler, or any random wealthy man, not for love. But for comfort and material things. My dear, you're a gold digger!

#2. You don't wish to date young, hardworking men. Only made men. You seek value, yet you have none. Game knows game. Like poles attract. You attract what you are. Beware!

#3. "Broke men don't deserve love". "Broke men don't get pussy."
Guess what... "no condition is permanent". The broke man you despise today, with diligence and fervour, may become the World Richest Man tomorrow, and vice versa.
Change and transformation happens in all areas of life, positive or negative. Appreciate people for what they are, not who they are or what they can offer. Only materialistic, empty people regard superficiality over morals or value. Again, you attract what you are.

4. Please, have sense, plenty of it. Money would not save you from your financial and mental poverty. Yes, you Turmacs!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? / Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.