Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja (60399 Views)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Bhol28: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Two of you are Birds of same feather,we learnt the house you are talking about is your family house.Why do u have to marry into a woman's house if you are so wealthy as u are ranting
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by chidiokay: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2023
pocohantas:
The guy sure has his reasons.
But it doesn't change the fact that he isn't a responsible fellow, just like Farida. I think this is her 3rd husband or so. She was warned but she kept attacking everyone.

How do you marry your bestie's ex?
Your bestie sef has been in and out of various marriages. Dated popular FUJI musicians.

All these Lagos socialites have a poor sense of men. That is why fine London old boys association dey use their eyes see shege. This includes the actresses. Once they have money, it is to fix gold tooth and be going from one party to another with expensive aso ebi. Recycling the same men like Pasuma and MC Oluomo. Fighting over these men on Instagram and at parties.

Imagine the late Alaafin's queen is dating Portable. A queen?? God abeg!

Do you know portable status in sango/street, without the late king who the fvck is the queen
You under rate a Boy that made a brand & name for himself over someone that only has pussy to offer. smh

at your age, you still dey use diction & accent pick man, undecidedbetween portable & the queen whose has more recognition, influence & affluence

Aunty go n sit down, After King naa King
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by sharpwriter(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2023
pocohantas:
The guy sure has his reasons.
But it doesn't change the fact that he isn't a responsible fellow, just like Farida. I think this is her 3rd husband or so. She was warned but she kept attacking everyone.

How do you marry your bestie's ex?
Your bestie sef has been in and out of various marriages. Dated popular FUJI musicians.

All these Lagos socialites have a poor sense of men. That is why fine London old boys association dey use their eyes see shege. This includes the actresses. Once they have money, it is to fix gold tooth and be going from one party to another with expensive aso ebi. Recycling the same men like Pasuma and MC Oluomo. Fighting over these men on Instagram and at parties.

Imagine the late Alaafin's queen is dating Portable. A queen?? God abeg!

If at this age you don't know how to get and keep a man, it is gone. A Nigerian man that knows his onions doesn't need your travel history. Except na gigolo you dey with.

The Farida lady is courteous to customers though. Been to her shop on Akerele for pedicure. Very affordable and stellar service.
Hmmmm.. Women.. How you dey take get all these info. Anyways, methinks this guy just wanna punish am (treat her fuk up and waste her money) . Or is he just knowing all these negativities about her? He wasn't in for any marriage in the first place. He already planned to ditch her.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by fx45(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2023
SmartPolician:
Oga, go and make up with that lady.
For a lady of that social standing to attempt to commit suicide because you left her, she genuinely loves you.

It's easy to even manipulate her to do your bidding (although it's wrong) because she's obsessed with you...unless you didn't love her in the first place.
By the time you both remove clothe and see each other's unclothedness, you'll realize there's nothing there... Forget the glamour and glitz. The woman might even have extremely disgusting hygiene issues

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2023
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm.. Women.. How you dey take get all these info. Anyways, methinks this guy just wanna punish am (treat her fuk up and waste her money) . Or is he just knowing all these negativities about her? He wasn't in for any marriage in the first place. He already planned to ditch her.

I love Yoruba movies a lot, so inadvertently I keep up with them or their drama just shows up in my face. I don't think the guy wants to fck her up. I think he graced the wedding hoping to cash out later, but it didn't work out as planned. Even on the wedding day, he was forced to dance and hug his new wife.

Farida is 50+. Why does she need that self-funded big wedding? I keep telling these women not to overplay their independence, but they don't hear. It comes off like you are compensating for a feminine quality that you lack. Yenyenyen, I pay my own bills. Overly indepent women tend to get the worst of men. Allow men be men and stop the nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.
Gold digging pro

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by jojothaiv(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2023
Eagle360:
I have nothing to say.
The rich also cry
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Morbeta11(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
He's a manwhore and gigolo too

Why should you jump into conclusions and label him.....do you know him, have you had dealings with him before? Cos nairaland is faceless forum doesn't mean you can be rooted out. Learn to be neutral...apply wisdom when you write. Don't allow the urge for "likes" put you in trouble.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by PissInside: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2023
Now this is one of them occasions

Where the homies not doing it right 😏

I mean,he found himself a hoe that he like

But you can't make a hoe a housewife 😊

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by omotayocaleb(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2023
now guys, what is the summary of this story? why did he dump her- did he not know she was promiscuous before he married her or was that not why he married her? or she hook him? as much as i don't support the lady but i strongly believe that this guy is not telling us the truth of their relationship and only want to pass the blame ball back to the lady.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by enemyofprogress: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2023
Astra101:

Women of her social status spent heavily on virgina treatment and tightening cos that's their pride assets. Forget the physical business they runs here and there, nah cover up for big time pussy hustles
that does not stop man from contacting sexually transmitted diseases
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by lukuboi(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.

Judging from your profile picture, one could tell that you father is a very very poor man. Your brothers inclusive
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Ayodeoba: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
dem go still use you one day

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Fiscus105(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2023
dontrulee:

Smiles, let him talk joor.
Though childish, yet interesting. The matter will die down soon.

I realized something recently, if anyone including yourself is telling your own side of the story, they would never paint themselves bad or put themselves in the wrong. They tend to put the blame on the other.

When you're looking or listening to both sides of the story, usually both of them are not entirely correct. The view that's close to correct is the middle ground with both of them at fault. grin grin

@ ur bolded
No matter how u paint urself good, an intelligent person would still take out truth from the conversation.

In his conversation, he is gigolo (even though,he debunked it) , he is gold digger (even though he is bragging about wealth) and he is someone that recklessly with sex.

Meanwhile 80% of what he also said about the woman also truth.

a socialize woman=multiply sex partners
You dnt need prophet to reveal it for u.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by winner37(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Money isn't everything in life...
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Amumaigwe: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Relevant123:
What are you even saying
A married woman that has been fucking another man even in marrieage is who
youre trying to cover up for??
Youre supposed to be ashamed of your gender

You people dont follow good examples in the bible
Evry service day,you just go and make up numbers

Women shaa grin grin

We are watching shocked shocked

Ashamed? That's what they all do.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Cantonese: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2023
So the man has showed himself as a swindler and crook. A serial betrayer, a self confessed adulterer and an irredeemable liar.

He called himself extremely wealthy; he took her to China, yet he was sleeping with her while she was married to her ex husband. What a shameless pig.

Anyway, the lady too got what she needed to get. What you sow, you reap. Adultery made her break up her first marriage, abandoning three children. Probably the man did not possess the kind of finance that she wanted. She ended up with self confessed gigolo, who taught her the lesson of life. Pained from it all, she tried to commit suicide.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by JuanDeDios: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by StJasper(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:

I'm very sure your father and brothers belong to the group of "some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in their accounts".

What does a LovePeddler like you have to contribute into a man's alive apart from squandering his money?
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Ogaonos: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi
DT true to some extent but when it comes to allegatn is being targetted at u nd keep mute will make those allegatn true u have to clear ur name dt wat his doing.is to hear from her dt wat d journalist try to do but no rely frm her maybe due to her emitional situatn.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Musauzor(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2023
Married Yoruba men and women are highly promiscuous and that is why there's a high incidence of divorce in the south West. The divorce cases in Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan alone are higher than the divorce cases in the whole of Kano State.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by famology(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2023
The man na mugu. You knew all of this and still went into the marriage only to pull out after 2months of an elaborate wedding. Mad man!

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Ogaonos: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi
true to some extent but when allegation made against u and keeping quiet u made those allegatn and gossip which may further harm ur personality,biz or job u have to clear ur name DT wat I think his doing .while is duty of d journalist to hear from his estranged wife which d journalist trying doing .

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by DavSagacity(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2023
[He also recollected a time when Sobowale engaged in simultaneous intimate relationships with him and multiple other men before they eventually got married]

I want to believe he didnt divorce her because she was promiscuous. Afterall she was promiscuous and doing other men and the mumu married her all the same.
So its for something else
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Obierika(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2023
SalamRushdie:

So he should keep quiet and be labelled a gigolo which he is not?

If he was sleeping with her while she was married to her previous husband then he is a gigolo
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by DavSagacity(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=dre11 post=125300057]
[He also recollected a time when Sobowale engaged in simultaneous intimate relationships with him and multiple other men before they eventually got married]
https://punchng.com/why-i-dumped-farida-sobowale-after-n100m-wedding-estranged-husband-odulaja/?amp

I want to believe he didnt divorce her because she was promiscuous. Afterall she was promiscuous and doing other men and the mumu married her all the same.
So its for something else
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Agbaya alagbaoshi

Oga are you simp? I don’t even understand. Someone was accused of being a gigolo and he had to come out and clear people the main reasons why he ended the marriage. You reason am, why will a man end a marriage of two months? He said she is very promiscuous. Abi you no read that part? He was evening bleeping her when she was with her ex husband… bleeping numberous men steady ooo.

Now she went to the bridge to pull a suicidal stunt. Person way won jump from bridge go go where people no too dey, jump. People are now seeing the man as a bad person and you say he should keep shut and cover a cheater because she is hurt?

Dey reason things as man abeg.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Astra101: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2023
enemyofprogress:
that does not stop man from contacting sexually transmitted diseases
But that wasn't your first assertion cool
From experience, sex with a lady who is financially buoyant is like having sex with a sweet sixteen cos of the care and priorities they gave their private parts.

Always practice safe sex and you won't be worried about sexually transmitted diseases
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Knetpro(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2023
I don't understand o.

Why is she trying to kill herself?
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by KingMiles007: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2023
Socialite, Farida's Ex-Husband Breaks Silence, Reveals Why He Broke Up With Her

London-based businessman Farida Demola Odulaja has now detailed the incidents that ultimately led to his decision to divorce his estranged wife, Lagos socialite Farida Sobowale, who most recently made news for her horrible suicide attempt. Demola openly asserted during a recorded interview that he had known Farida for more than 20 years. He made it clear that he ended his marriage to his wife because of her carefree and promiscuous lifestyle, which included effortlessly switching from one guy to another in a string of intimate relationships.

Years before they got married, he recalled Farida having numerous private experiences with him and other guys at the same time. He publicly admitted that he believed Farida had been sexually connected with his acquaintances while she was married to him, which added an element of astonishment.

Listen to the interview here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Chetas81(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2023
LaSenior:
grin

Oga if na she sponsor the wedding then forget all this your stories

That's my judgment
hhhhmmm what a comment, so olosho must be my wife because I did not quickly know that she's olosho, the husband can return the wedding money back to her, so that she can sleep around as she want
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Ogaonos: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2023
Cantonese:
So the man has showed himself as a swindler and crook. A serial betrayer, a self confessed adulterer and an irredeemable liar.

He called himself extremely wealthy; he took her to China, yet he was sleeping with her while she was married to her ex husband. What a shameless pig.

Anyway, the lady too got what she needed to get. What you sow, you reap. Adultery made her break up her first marriage, abandoning three children. Probably the man did not possess the kind of finance that she wanted. She ended up with self confessed gigolo, who taught her the lesson of life. Pained from it all, she tried to commit suicide.

the way some of us judge online eh .too much of judging others can make one not learn,observe d things going on in our society and find out he to handle things wisely .this matter u judging is small thing compare to what will happen after 2030 .youths are extremely morally bankrupt our sistas in their 20s nowadays are too entitl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.