Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ (12007 Views)

My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Black Love Diary (A Story On Divorce) - MR. POSSIBLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Candid2022: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
ebubeprecious1:

Please use the one dat suit the story line.
Thanks. You are doing a great job

You don't have to quote the whole episode just to say this na, it's boring.

My dear frank, I know our ideas and options differs but to me mixing it with pidgin would give no negative effect on the story and I'm sure even those who are not Nigerian would be happy to learn the pidgin
And thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Xavier5(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
What would you do? Simple, tell the fücking truth. What would go wrong? Like seriously, what bad would it cause? Will she kill you because you were robbed of your phone when returning from a party?
Funny enough, Frank will still tell the truth eventually, so why heap lies upon lies when everything will boil down to the truth by evening?

As for the issue of pidgin. Pidgin won't suit the story since it isn't comedy. This is a campus romance, English is best suited for it. Pidgin will make the story awkward.
Aside that, how good are you with Pidgin in terms of storytelling? If not good, then expect the story to be confusing, wonky and messy.

But I support Pidgin being used alongside English in the dialogue. It's a Nigerian setting for fück sake, people don't go about speaking only English.

By the way, you all can check my ongoing story, Ideal.
https://www.nairaland.com/7781082/ideal-18-book-4-xav-verse

Keep making the story interesting, frankwriter 🙃.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Dangerrard: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Frank wetin dey worry you na... u be guy man naaa... why lying your phone was spoilt... could have easily told her the phone was misplaced or stolen where you went to charge if you wanted to hide from the story of you being robbed becos you were coming from another girl's party. Now u can't call. Just tell her the following day that the technician said the phone panel is bad and the amount for fixing it is as good as buying a new phone. ... next time no dey lie this kind mumu lie ooo...

Oya next update my blood dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
ebubeprecious1:

Please use the one dat suit the story line.
Thanks. You are doing a great job

Alright.
Thank you
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Candid2022:

You don't have to quote the whole episode just to say this na, it's boring.

My dear frank, I know our ideas and options differs but to me mixing it with pidgin would give no negative effect on the story and I'm sure even those who are not Nigerian would be happy to learn the pidgin
And thanks for the update

Okay.
Thanks for your opinion
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Xavier5:
What would you do? Simple, tell the fücking truth. What would go wrong? Like seriously, what bad would it cause? Will she kill you because you were robbed of your phone when returning from a party?
Funny enough, Frank will still tell the truth eventually, so why heap lies upon lies when everything will boil down to the truth by evening?

As for the issue of pidgin. Pidgin won't suit the story since it isn't comedy. This is a campus romance, English is best suited for it. Pidgin will make the story awkward.
Aside that, how good are you with Pidgin in terms of storytelling? If not good, then expect the story to be confusing, wonky and messy.

But I support Pidgin being used alongside English in the dialogue. It's a Nigerian setting for fück sake, people don't go about speaking only English.

By the way, you all can check my ongoing story, Ideal.
https://www.nairaland.com/7781082/ideal-18-book-4-xav-verse

Keep making the story interesting, frank writer 🙃.

#Xavier

Alright, boss.
Thanks for the lengthy review.
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Episode 12

I got home that day worried and confused about what to do. I badly missed my phone already. All the important documents were gone and so many other things I had stored in it.

I lay on my bed facing the ceiling. All I did was regret my actions the previous night.

Moments later, I overheard someone banging on my door. It was unusual for someone to do that. Who could be doing this? There was only one person in my mind. Chido. He was the only person who could be that noisy.

"Who is there?" I screamed angrily.

"Mr. Man open your door," came his voice.

I thought as much. I stood up and reached for the door.

"Do you want to break the door?" I asked him.

"I brought back your slide," he said when I opened the door.

"Okay," I replied lamely and walked back to the bed.

He reached the corner he picked it up earlier and dropped it.

"How far, have you tried calling your phone?" He asked.

"Yeah, I used a friend’s phone, but it kept saying switched off, so I got tired," I answered him.

"I wish they had at least given you your SIM card," he sympathized.

"I honestly don’t know what to do. I’m expecting money from home and who knows if they have tried calling me," I said and paused.

There was a short silence between us.

"Chill, don't think much about it, my guy," Chido said, trying to cheer me up. But it didn’t work because my mind kept drifting to those horrible scenes of last night.

"I have to go now. I’ve got something to attend to," Chido said standing to leave.

"Alright, no problem," I answered without looking at his direction.

"Don’t let it weigh you down. Just believe another phone will come your way and a better one," he said confidently like he a prophet.

Chido left and jammed the door.

As soon as he left, I felt my stomach rumbling. I needed to eat something. Snacks and Pepsi from Cynthia had been the only thing I tasted. And it was approaching 4:00 p.m. already.

I got up to find something I would cook. I hadn’t been cooking for days because my gas was exhausted. So, I took the gas cylinder to a gas station and got it refilled. After which I bought some ingredients to prepare jellof rice. I headed back to my lodge.

On arriving back, I met the unexpected. Chido and Benita were standing at my door. They probably must have been waiting there for minutes.

What's she doing in my apartment? And why is Chido back? I thought he said he had something important to catch up with.

I walked slowly as I approached them, making sure I wasn’t looking at their faces.

Benita coughed when I got to the door.

"Welcome chief," Chido said jocularly.

"I thought you said you have something important to catch up with?"

"Open your door first," he said in a commanding tone.

I still don’t understand what these two want from me this time, at least for the records, I lost my phone because of them. Yes, it was all their fault, I said to myself.

I unlocked the door without saying a word to Benita.

They followed me in. I went straight to the kitchen and dropped the gas cylinder and other foodstuff I bought.

When I returned to the room, the duo were already sitting on my bed. Benita was scrolling through her phone. I sat quietly at my reading chair resting my arms on the plastic table.

"Frank," Benita said, breaking the short silence.

"Yeah," I answered lamely.

"C'mon, cheer up. I understand exactly how you feel. Chido told me about your predicament. He already told me everything that happened after you guys left that morning. Please, I’m really sorry about what happened. I’m sorry about your phone. I can only imagine the pain of losing one's phone. I know it hurts and you must be feeling terrible now, Benita said and paused.

"It's fine. I’m sorry about my attitude as well. Sorry, I was a bit drunk," I added.

"Yeah, I think you were but it’s fine. I’ve gotten over all that happened last night, but hearing that you lost your phone really hurts me. I came here with Chido because I felt you might be hysterical at me or something, she said.

"Chief, I need to go now. Keep my food when you cook," Chido alarmed. He got up from the bed, walked to where I sat, shook my hand, and whispered incoherent words to my ear. I didn’t hear exactly what he said, but I heard something like; 'Have fun and don’t make her feel bored."

He bid goodbye to Benita and left.

"Frank, I’m truly sorry. Trust me, I realized my mistakes too. It was a birthday bash and I was carried away by the fun." She apologized for overreacting last night. She kept giving me a sorry look and didn’t say anything further.

"You guys took the game too far. It was my first time," I confessed.

"Oh really? You’ve never done truth-or-dare before?" She queried, astonished.

"Yeah, I’m serious. Never done it before."

"Oh, no wonder you were....," She paused.

"I was what?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"No, nothing, never mind," she giggled.

I just smiled sheepishly.

"Those your friends weren’t helping matters too," I said.

"Don’t mind those b!tches. They are weird and crazy," she said.

"It seems you want to cook something?" Benita asked, changing the topic of our discussion.

"Yeah, I want to prepare Jollof rice," I answered.

"Okay, how about I do the cooking for you if you don’t mind?" She gladly requested.

I remembered how she garnished the noodles she prepared the other day and the one she prepared for her birthday, too. I didn’t hesitate to nod my head, affirmatively.

"How do you want it? Concortion or normal jello rice?"

"Normal jellof rice, the whole ingredient is available," I replied.

"Okay."

Benita stood up and headed towards my kitchen. She wore a colorful gown just a bit above her knees. I didn’t expect that she would come begging for forgiveness. Or maybe perhaps because I lost my phone in the process.

Remember Cynthia asked you to call her, came a voice in my head. Damn! There was no way I could achieve that. If I had her number offhand, it would have been better. I would use someone else's phone. What do I tell her tomorrow? Another lie? How long would I keep doing this? I eventually made up my mind that I was going to tell her the truth if I met her in class the next day.

I was seated on my reading chair, eyes on my jotter while Benita was in the kitchen. We talked about different things; school life, things that happened at her birthday party, and stuffs like that.

Not long the aroma of the jellof rice filled the room. It was giving and inviting that I couldn’t wait to test her food. I was salivating already. I had opportunities to taste her food on two different occasions but didn't. Chido confused me the last time at the birthday party.

After some minutes, Benita announced the food was ready. I felt relieved. I personally went to the kitchen and dished the food on a big ceramic plate.

"Let’s eat together," I told her, but she said it was too hot for her to eat. It was 5:30 p.m. when I looked at the wall clock. She was just busy scrolling through her phone, smiling at intervals while I kept devouring my food hungrily.

"Are you going to wait till the food gets cold before you eat?" I broke the short silence after I was done eating.

"Not sure I’ll eat it here, I might just take it home," she said.

"Why?"

"I'm not even hungry yet."

"Okay, if you say so."

I joined her in the bed since I was tired of sitting on the plastic chair. She was sitting at the edge while I was sitting, relaxed, and leaned my back on the wall.

"So, Frank, do you have plans of getting a new phone soon?" Benita questioned.

"Oh no, I don’t have enough money for a new phone for now. I’m expecting money from home though, but it’s for something else," I answered.

"Oh, okay, I understand. It’s fine," she said, still backing me, pressing her phone.

"How about I give you my old phone for the moment till you get a new one?"
Benita said. And I was utterly speechless.

"Are you serious? Tell me you are joking."

"I’m not joking," she smiled. "I’m only imagining how you will cope without a phone in this school where you need steady information to survive," she added.

"Wow, I don’t mind, even if it’s a small phone, as long as I can make a call with it for now, I will be fine."

"It’s actually a smartphone, so you can as well connect on social media," she said to my comfort.

I felt really happy and overwhelmed by Benita's kind gesture. I couldn’t contain my joy. I hugged her excitedly from behind. And my hand mistakenly touched one of her boobs. I felt mixed feelings of pleasure and overwhelming guilt.

"Can you hold me from behind like that?" Came Benita with a bedroom voice.

She needed comfort, and if holding her was enough comfort, why would I deny her after promising to give me her old phone? Unable to say a thing or resist, I kept my hands on her cleavages. The only thing around me was tension. My hands on her huge breasts gave me goosebumps.

Amidst dubiety in my mind. She dropped her phone. She drew my hands down to her belly and up again to hold her boobs.

I couldn’t think of anything other than feel her sweet cologne. I was too weak to resist and trust me, this felt really good. I hadn’t felt that way in forever.

She finally summoned the courage to face me, so she turned. This time her boobs were rubbing my chest because we both sat on the bed and crossed our legs

"Should we go to my lodge and get the phone?" She asked. I just shook my head affirmatively. Believe me, I was so drunk and engrossed in the pleasure that I couldn’t talk much. She was caressing my body this time.

"You will like the phone. It’s a Samsung product," she said.

I smiled. She gave me a wink.

"Where is my rice?" Chido barged in without knocking.

F*ck, I was so embarrassed. Disappointment, guilt, and anger choked me at his sudden appearance intruding on my privacy.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer

Like, Comment and Share. ❤

Facebook: Frank The Writer

2 Likes

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by animides(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Woah, I stayed at new Orleans lodge in100L and a bit of 200L

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Spagi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Can u give me benita number,frankie

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
animides:

Woah, I stayed at new Orleans lodge in100L and a bit of 200L

Lol...Okay.
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Spagi:
Can u give me benita number, frankie

Why do you want her number?
😂😂
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Spagi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=frankwriter post=125726554]

Why do you want her number?
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wetin dey do Chido Sef 🌚
No be him tell Frank say make he have fun and not let Benita feel bored.how him wan take have fun when he dey barge in like that☹️☹️
You are doing well OP

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Dangerrard: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Frank I see you in a love war very soon... just dey prepare yourself

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
Wetin dey do Chido Sef 🌚
No be him tell Frank say make he have fun and not let Benita feel bored.how him wan take have fun when he dey barge in like that☹️☹️
You are doing well OP

Lol.. Chido na werey

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Dangerrard:
Frank I see you in a love war very soon... just dey prepare yourself

😂😂
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2023
Episode 13

Chido stood shocked at the door, embarrassed that he didn’t knock before coming in.

“I'm sorry, bro,” he apologized. Benita and I already separated ourselves. She felt embarrassed and shy. Unable to withstand the shame and guilt, she took her leave in the silent room.

Chido and I stared at each other for some seconds.

“So you can’t even knock?” I broke the short silence that stood between us.

“Guy no vex abeg, I thought she was gone already,” he apologized.

“And so what? Even if she has gone, it doesn’t mean anything. You are still supposed to knock before you come in.”

“I’ve said I’m sorry naa. Or do you want me to kneel for you?”
I headed straight to the kitchen.

“No, wait, let me put the food myself before you po!son me,” Chido said jokingly and busted into laughter.

“You are mād. Who is even laughing with you? If I want to k!ll you, it’s very easy,” I replied.

“Frank, you can’t. You know I can always predict you, so you can’t,” he boasted.

I insisted on dishing out the food while he stayed at my back and watched me. I turned and gave him the food on a ceramic plate. We both walked to the room.

“But Frank, you are a bad boy,” he taunted me after he sat to eat.

“I’m not. You are just mannerless.” I taunted him back.

“Okay, yes, I agree to be mannerless. Can you also agree you’re a bad boy too?” He ate one spoonful and waited for my response.

“I’m a good boy, not a bad boy,” I insisted.

“You’re a very good, bad boy. I thought you don’t like Benita?” he continued, talking and eating.

“That's your business.”

“Wow, this food is very tasty. I’m sure you are not the one that made it because you can never cook something as tasteful as this,” Chido continued to mock me.

“At least I’m far better than you. Can you even boil ordinary hot water?” I replied.

“And who says you are better? Don’t worry, one of these days I will surprise you.”

“Joke of the century,” I said.

By the time Chido was done eating, it was twilight. I saw him off and returned to my lodge. I hastily put some rice on a plastic takeaway pack and set off to Benita's Lodge.

I got there in less than 10 minutes. I met a few of her lodge mates outside. I greeted them before heading towards her door. I had knocked twice before Benita opened the door. She didn’t say a word as we walked inside her spacious room.

“Seems you are reading,” I asked, seeing her book pied up on her mattress.

“Not really, It’s just an assignment,” she answered. There was something about her voice. Too cold and unlike her. And I thought I knew why.

“I’m sorry about Chido's action. He is one hell of a crazy friend. I’m truly sorry about the embarrassment,” I apologized, still standing with the food in my hand.

“Frank, it’s okay. I never knew the door was not locked,” she replied.

“Yeah, same here. I never knew it was not locked, too, but that’s by the way. I brought the rice for you,” I said, stretching out to her.

“Oh, thank you very much. That was thoughtful of you. I even forgot I cooked at your place,” she collected it and walked towards her kitchen.

I liked how spacious her room was and not just the room, but the kitchen too.

“This is very nice,” she said, complimenting her own food.

“Yeah, you’re a good chef. Let’s open a restaurant here in Eziobodo,” I replied jokingly.

“You and who? Won’t you have your seat? Are you a military man?” She queried in one breath.

Gosh, she was lovely. Her face was glowing and makeup free, her hair was packed in a tight bun and she sat on her bed eating the jellof rice.

“Don’t mind me,” I said as I finally sat on a plastic chair at the corner and decided to look away from her face, but found my legs drawn to her silky smooth legs.

“Is there anything wrong? She queried. You’ve been mute and face down,” she added.

“Nothing. I was just thinking about some stuff. So tell me about yourself.”

As we talked, I found out quite a few things about Benita. She was the third in a family of five. She hails from Abia State, but her parents live in Lagos.

“So, why did you choose FUTO of all universities in Nigeria?” I asked her furthering the conversation.

“Um, I think I choose this school based on….”

Before she could finish the sentence, the door was flung open and a girl burst into the room carrying two big shopping bags and tottering dangerously on high heels. She had her phone clutched in her fist and her bag in the other hand.

“Hey Benny,” she thrilled. She flopped on her mattress, dropping the two bags by her feet on the tiled floor and her handbag on the bed. She was a tall, slim girl. I guess her light compression must have come off her expensive cream because other parts of her body weren’t that light.

“Hi,” she said to me, and I replied with a "Hello."

I remembered her face from the birthday party.

“Chizzy what’s with the disappearing act? You didn’t tell me you weren’t going to spend the night,” you just disappeared, Benita said and paused.

“I’m sorry Benny, but it’s not my fault. Gosh, I’m so tired. My boyfriend took me out,” she replied.

“Osheeyy! Lover girl,” Benita cheered her.

“Did I stop you from loving?”

“I never see man,” replied Benita jokingly as they both laughed.

I tried switching off my mind from the conversation. I wasn’t really interested in what Chizzy was saying about her outing. I found my mind wandering to Benita for the umpteenth time. I wondered if she romantically liked me. I couldn’t imagine a girl like her being single. She’s got the shape and she’s quite rich, too, based on my observation.

Moments later, Chizzy was leaving. She gave Benita one of the packages from her shopping bag. And she did appreciate her kind gesture.

“We will talk later, Benny, I have to go now,” she said sweetly.

“Alright, see you later.” Benita went to her wardrobe and returned to stand before me.

“Frank, here is the phone. Just manage it till you get a new one,” she handed it to me.

“Wow, I can’t believe this. This is Samsung.”

“Yeah, but it has a little issue. The battery doesn’t last long,” she said.

“Alright. I will manage it. Thank you so much for this. I do not take it for granted,” I turned the phone in admiration.

“It’s fine. I want to see someone. We’ll see sometime in school, maybe tomorrow,” she said checking herself out in the mirror.

“Alright,” I replied as we headed towards her door.

I left Benita's apartment feeling excited.

The next day, as I was preparing for school, I already made up my mind to do a SIM welcome back and connect all my social media accounts.

I got to class late. The hall was already filled up but the lecturer wasn’t in class yet. As usual, the hall was noisy. Cynthia and I haven’t communicated ever since she told me to call her. There was no way I could have done that. I didn’t want to see her as well until I welcomed back my SIM and found a way to get her number from our departmental group chat.
So, I sat in the back seat and bent down my head as we anticipated the lecturer’s arrival.

He came in about 15 minutes later and I raised my head. He began by describing how woefully the class performed in the Mth101 test. According to him, only a few persons did extremely well.

Surprisingly, this man called me out. He already knew me as one of the students who interacted with him during lectures, and he knew my name, too.
All eyes were on me as I walked down to the stand where the man stood. He recommended me to all the students after praising my performance and that of a few others. And right there, my eyes fell on Cynthia, beside her was her friend Jessy. They were sitting together in the front seat.

The lecturer eventually asked me to return to my seat as we did corrections on the 15-question test. He emphasized that some of the questions would still come out in our exam.

As soon as the class ended, I was quick to rush out of Sosc extension to get to the MTN office at the SEET roundabout to retrieve my SIM. But I was still at the staircase when Cynthia called my attention from behind.

Damn! I turned to face her. She must have been monitoring me.

“Where are you running to? What happened to your phone? You haven’t replied to my text on WhatsApp,” She asked in one breath.

“Erm, erm,” I stammered.

“Cynthia it’s a long story.”

She walked down to where I stood and we continued to walk down the stairs.

“But that’s a phone in your hand,” she continued.

The pressure was biting much, so I told her the truth as we approached the MTN office. Though I didn’t go into details, I only told her I was attacked after attending a friend’s birthday party.

“So whose phone is this?” She continued to ask.

“A friend gave me her old phone for the moment.”

“Wow, a girl did so? That’s so nice of her. That means you lied to me the other day,” she recalled.

“I’m sorry. I wasn’t proud of the incident, so I didn’t know what to tell you.”

We got to the stand. There was a dark young girl who was inside the yellow, MTN yellow plastic kiosk. I told her why I came, and she gave me a form to fill out and told me it cost 1000 Naira. I collected the white paper, filled in the details, and returned it with a thousand naira note.

While she was filling the information in her system, Cynthia and I stood by, waiting for her. Then, some girls approached me, about five of them.

“Hey, hi,” they greeted.

I responded with a wave and smile.

“Franklin, right?”

“Yeah,” I said.

“Please, we are sorry to disturb you, but there is something we want to ask of you,” said one of them.

“Okay, go on,” I told them.

“I don’t know if you can assist us, maybe in your free time, if you can tutor us this Mth101 maybe after class or one of your free days,” said one of the girls. And the rest nodded their heads. None of their faces seemed familiar. I guess they were either in BCH, BTC, or BIO Department.

“Erm, I can’t promise anything now, but I’ll try. Let’s see how it goes.”

“Alright, thank you.”

At the end, they asked for my contact and left. Mehnn, none of them were looking bad. They were endowed both front and backside. You understand what I mean right?

Winks.

Hope this lecture won’t get me into trouble with this exposure.

“Everyone is asking for your contacts now,” said Cynthia, And I could smell jealousy in her voice.

"It was the lecturer’s handwork. They now see me as the second version of Chike Obi the mathematician."

There at the MTN stand, the lady finally gave me a new SIM pack and told me to insert it on my phone after 12 hours, that’s when it will start working.

“Frank, I want us to have another Mth101 tutorial,” Cynthia said as we left the place.

“Oh really?”

“Yeah, but this time I won’t be coming to your lodge. It’s your turn to come to my lodge,” She said.

“OK, that’s not a problem. Now let’s see how it goes. But you’ll have to cook something shaa.”

“You too like food.”

We both giggled.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

Like, Comment and Share. ❤❤

Facebook: Frank The Writer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Spagi(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2023
This is dope [frankwriter post=125742266]

Episode 13

Chido stood shocked at the door, embarrassed that he didn’t knock before coming in.

“I'm sorry, bro,” he apologized. Benita and I already separated ourselves. She felt embarrassed and shy. Unable to withstand the shame and guilt, she took her leave in the silent room.

“And so what? Even if she has gone, it doesn’t mean anything. You are still supposed to knock before you come in.”

“No, wait, let me put the food myself before you po!son me,” Chido said jokingly and busted into laughter.

“You are mād. Who is even laughing with you? If I want to k!ll you, it’s very easy,” I replied.

“Frank, you can’t. You know I can always predict you, so yo
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Spagi:
This is dope [frankwriter post=125742266]

Episode 13

“Frank, you can’t. You know I can always predict you, so you

Bro, please, stop quoting the entire episode 🙏🙏

Just write a comment.

Don't quote it... It doesn't make sense.
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Spagi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
Yeah i made a mistake,sorry

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by pjsmart(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Interesting. You wanted to act fast before Cynthia gets snatched. Now it's her turn to act fast

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
Spagi:
Yeah i made a mistake,sorry

No qualms.

Thank you
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
pjsmart:
Interesting. You wanted to act fast before Cynthia gets snatched. Now it's her turn to act fast

😂😂
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
You are doing well OP
Keep unraveling this wonderful story piece by piece. If I could make a wish rn, I would simply wish that Frank and Benita end up together as an item because she truly deserves it unlike the proud Cynthia 🌚🌚

But this thing called love Sha, it is very stupid sometimes😭 Imagine Benita is showing Frank that she loves him but dude is still on Cynthia’s matter.

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
You are doing well OP
Keep unraveling this wonderful story piece by piece. If I could make a wish rn, I would simply wish that Frank and Benita end up together as an item because she truly deserves it unlike the proud Cynthia 🌚🌚

But this thing called love Sha, it is very stupid sometimes😭 Imagine Benita is showing Frank that she loves him but dude is still on Cynthia’s matter.

Lol.. Yeah. Life happens that way.

Thank you for engaging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2023
All For Love 💘

(Campus Love) 🎓 ❤

Episode 14

So, finally, I'd be going to Cynthia's lodge all because of my intelligence.
I wasn’t sure if Cynthia really liked me the way I cared and had feelings for her. I still felt she was just there for what she would gain. I could tell Benita had a thing for me, but I really didn’t like her that much compared to Cynthia.

That day, I purposely went in the evening because I planned to pass the night. She already sent me the directions to her lodge located at Umuchima. From Eziobodo to Umuchima was less than 15 minutes on a bike. All I needed was to tell the bike man the name of her lodge.

As someone going to a girl’s lodge, not just a girl’s lodge, but his crush's lodge. I wore one of my best wear, a very nice vintage shirt. I had only worn it once to church. Then, coupled with my blue Jean trousers and a black slide, well polished.Thank God I still had my perfume, though it was getting exhausted. I spread it all over my body, making sure I could perceive it.

I was really overwhelmed about going to see her even though the plan was to teach her Mth101, but subconsciously I think something else was boring in my heart.
Ready to go? I took my Mth101 material, one notebook, and a pen. She would provide a rough book for teaching and solving. I also went with my phone charger because I intended to sleep over in her lodge.

When I got outside my lodge, I dialed her number and informed her that I was coming. She said no problem and reminded me of the name of her lodge. It was 4:45 p.m. when I got to Futo Road Eziobodo and waved down a bike man.

"How much, Umuchima?" I asked him.

"Where in Umuchima?" Asked the bike man.

"St. Belarus Lodge."

"Okay, your money is 300 naira," he said.

"What is 300? I will pay 200."

"The last I can go is 250."

I bargained with him to accept 250, but he refused. I was with just a 1000, Naira note, and I didn’t want to waste it just on transport, to and fro. So, I stopped another bike man, but his price was even much way bigger than the previous man. I kept walking until I finally found the third bike. I ended up accepting to pay 250 naira. I didn’t really have much, so I was good at bargaining things in school.

I climbed the bike and we zoomed off on the tarred road filled with potholes here and there. Only God will save Eziobodo from their bad road.

On arriving at Cynthia‘s lodge, I stood outside the gate and dialed her number. The name of the lodge was written on it, so I knew I was in the right place. But I needed to be sure.

"Hello Frank, where are you?" She answered in her angelic voice.

"I'm outside your lodge. I’m at the gate."

"Pease, come in, you will see me."

"Okay, hope there is no dog in your lodge. I’m scared of those animals," I said, laughing.

"Come in, there is no dog," she confirmed.

I hung up, turned, and paid the bike man. He gave me my balance and I made my way inside.

As soon as I stepped in, I saw her in light pink trousers and sleeveless. She wore a bra too, so her boobs weren't exposed.

Cynthia signaled me to come over to where she stood, so I headed in her direction majestically with my phone in my left hand and the books in my right hand. I could hear loud music jamming from an unseen stereo. I guess it was coming from one of her lodge mates' room.

"Did you fly?" She asked, smiling.

"The Bike man is one of these Hausa men. You know how they speed like computer games," I answered.

"Welcome," she said and led the way to her room.

"Thank you," I replied, and followed her.

We got into her not-so-big apartment. "Do you stay alone?" That was the most important question I asked, and she replied in the negative. My heart cut.
"But my roommate traveled. She will be back in three days," she announced.

I heaved a sigh of relief hearing that.

"Do you mean Jessy?"

"No." She nodded her head sideways. "Jessy stays in Hostel C. She’s not my roommate."

"Okay, that’s cool," I said and sat on her bed.

Her room wasn’t looking bad, but not compared to Benita's apartment. I’m not sure this girl is from a rich family like I had assumed, I said to myself as I observed my surroundings. For her to even share a room with someone says more about it. She better not be a poor girl because it wouldn’t be funny after all that initial gra gra and ajebo lifestyle, she always pulled in class.

"I’m still cooking beans. When it’s ready, you will have something to eat," she said, walking back to her kitchen.

"Alright, I said," scrolling through my phone.

"No problem, once you are ready. I’m ready."

She brought out an extra plastic seat to her reading table and asked me to join her. I obliged and brought out my material and notebook. So I began by testing her knowledge of the previous topic we did, which was indices and logarithms. I gave her two questions to attempt. Cynthia solved the first one but got stuck at the second one and started laughing. Unknown to her, there was something her laughter did in my body, but I just ignored all those feelings and solved the second question.

"Oh, that’s true," she said when I arrived at the final answer.

"So today we are starting a new topic," I said, scrolling through my Mth101 material.

"Alright, no problem."

"So, let’s consider Real Numbers, Set Theory, and problems of Set Theory."

That was how we began to solve and learn together while the aroma of beans filled the room. At intervals, Cynthia would excuse herself to ceck the food, and probably add more water.

We continued until finally when the food was done. I looked at my phone, it was a few minutes before 6 p.m. It was still a bit bright outside when Cynthia served what I called watery beans. I’m not saying she is not a good chef, but I really didn't like what I ate, but who am I to complain before someone I’ve got feelings for?
Besides, I heard it’s better to tell a woman she’s not good in bed than to tell her she’s a bad cook. I don’t know how true this saying is, but whatever. I pretended to have enjoyed her food.

We had covered something meaningful in Real Numbers and Set Theory, but we weren’t done. Amidst eating, we talked about random topics. I told her Eziobodo was far better than Umuchima, but she insisted Umuchima remains the best off-campus area. She said Eziobodo was always crowded with people and they usually get robbed, unlike Umuchima. I just laughed over it because that was simply her opinion.

Gradually, it was getting dark. Cynthia asked when I would be going that it was getting late. I was disappointed. I already proposed to sleep over since her roommate wasn’t around.

"How about I pass the night here and go tomorrow?" I summoned the courage and asked her.

"Eeeh? You what?" She queried staring unblinking.

"Yeah, tomorrow is Saturday, I'll take my leave."

Cynthia refused. "Guys, don’t sleep over here. That’s what my roommate and I agreed to."

"But she is not around."

"Even though...,"

After much persuasion, she agreed, but on the condition that she would leave the room for me to go and sleep at her friend's place. I was like what? But we can sleep together, your bed is spacious.

"You know what, you will sleep on the floor and I will sleep on the bed," Cynthia insisted.

"Okay, fine." I agreed, even though I wasn’t pleased with such a suggestion.

There was no light, but she got a big rechargeable lamp that illuminated the whole room.

After we talked for a few hours. She went to the bathroom and returned on bum shorts and one red sexy singlet.
I could see the two waist beads on her waist and that got me reacting.
She lay on the bed and gave me a wrapper and a pillow to use on the tiled floor.

We then talked for a few minutes before she slept off, but then I couldn’t sleep. My body was just reacting and restless. I tried my best but no way. I couldn’t sleep. I closed my eyes wandering in thoughts.

Late into the night, I didn’t know what pushed me, I got up and moved closer to her, but still scared to make any funny move. After some moments, I crossed my legs over her and started caressing her boobs. She didn’t react, or say anything. I kept on as my whole system was getting aroused.
Gradually, I made my right hand travel down to her waist in a bid to unhook her bumshort, since she didn’t react all this while.

Boom! She stood up and quickly turned on the rechargeable lamp. Cynthia shunned me and started raising her voice. It was getting embarrassing. It was almost 2:00 a.m. and the whole lodge was calm except for noise from the generator outside. Cynthia kept running her mouth. She said all manner of things.

Damn, I felt like the land should open and swallow me. I bet I never seen that side of her. I was so embarrassed that I stayed up when she eventually got back to sleep.
Then, very early in the morning before she woke up, I flew back to Eziobodo, completely embarrassed and ashamed.

Cynthia, God will punissssh you. 😭

To be Continued.
© Frank The Writer

Like, Comment, and Share! ❤

This episode suppose bring like 10 comments before I continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by crystalmoon(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2023
frankwriter:
All For Love 💘

(Campus Love) 🎓 ❤

Episode 14

So, finally, I'd be going to Cynthia's lodge all because of my intelligence.
I wasn’t sure if Cynthia really liked me the way I cared and had feelings for her. I still felt she was just there for what she would gain. I could tell Benita had a thing for me, but I really didn’t like her that much compared to Cynthia.

That day, I purposely went in the evening because I planned to pass the night. She already sent me the directions to her lodge located at Umuchima. From Eziobodo to Umuchima was less than 15 minutes on a bike. All I needed was to tell the bike man the name of her lodge.

As someone going to a girl’s lodge, not just a girl’s lodge, but his crush's lodge. I wore one of my best wear, a very nice vintage shirt. I had only worn it once to church. Then, coupled with my blue Jean trousers and a black slide, well polished.Thank God I still had my perfume, though it was getting exhausted. I spread it all over my body, making sure I could perceive it.

I was really overwhelmed about going to see her even though the plan was to teach her Mth101, but subconsciously I think something else was boring in my heart.
Ready to go? I took my Mth101 material, one notebook, and a pen. She would provide a rough book for teaching and solving. I also went with my phone charger because I intended to sleep over in her lodge.

When I got outside my lodge, I dialed her number and informed her that I was coming. She said no problem and reminded me of the name of her lodge. It was 4:45 p.m. when I got to Futo Road Eziobodo and waved down a bike man.

"How much, Umuchima?" I asked him.

"Where in Umuchima?" Asked the bike man.

"St. Belarus Lodge."

"Okay, your money is 300 naira," he said.

"What is 300? I will pay 200."

"The last I can go is 250."

I bargained with him to accept 250, but he refused. I was with just a 1000, Naira note, and I didn’t want to waste it just on transport, to and fro. So, I stopped another bike man, but his price was even much way bigger than the previous man. I kept walking until I finally found the third bike. I ended up accepting to pay 250 naira. I didn’t really have much, so I was good at bargaining things in school.

I climbed the bike and we zoomed off on the tarred road filled with potholes here and there. Only God will save Eziobodo from their bad road.

On arriving at Cynthia‘s lodge, I stood outside the gate and dialed her number. The name of the lodge was written on it, so I knew I was in the right place. But I needed to be sure.

"Hello Frank, where are you?" She answered in her angelic voice.

"I'm outside your lodge. I’m at the gate."

"Pease, come in, you will see me."

"Okay, hope there is no dog in your lodge. I’m scared of those animals," I said, laughing.

"Come in, there is no dog," she confirmed.

I hung up, turned, and paid the bike man. He gave me my balance and I made my way inside.

As soon as I stepped in, I saw her in light pink trousers and sleeveless. She wore a bra too, so her boobs weren't exposed.

Cynthia signaled me to come over to where she stood, so I headed in her direction majestically with my phone in my left hand and the books in my right hand. I could hear loud music jamming from an unseen stereo. I guess it was coming from one of her lodge mates' room.

"Did you fly?" She asked, smiling.

"The Bike man is one of these Hausa men. You know how they speed like computer games," I answered.

"Welcome," she said and led the way to her room.

"Thank you," I replied, and followed her.

We got into her not-so-big apartment. "Do you stay alone?" That was the most important question I asked, and she replied in the negative. My heart cut.
"But my roommate traveled. She will be back in three days," she announced.

I heaved a sigh of relief hearing that.

"Do you mean Jessy?"

"No." She nodded her head sideways. "Jessy stays in Hostel C. She’s not my roommate."

"Okay, that’s cool," I said and sat on her bed.

Her room wasn’t looking bad, but not compared to Benita's apartment. I’m not sure this girl is from a rich family like I had assumed, I said to myself as I observed my surroundings. For her to even share a room with someone says more about it. She better not be a poor girl because it wouldn’t be funny after all that initial gra gra and ajebo lifestyle, she always pulled in class.

"I’m still cooking beans. When it’s ready, you will have something to eat," she said, walking back to her kitchen.

"Alright, I said," scrolling through my phone.

"No problem, once you are ready. I’m ready."

She brought out an extra plastic seat to her reading table and asked me to join her. I obliged and brought out my material and notebook. So I began by testing her knowledge of the previous topic we did, which was indices and logarithms. I gave her two questions to attempt. Cynthia solved the first one but got stuck at the second one and started laughing. Unknown to her, there was something her laughter did in my body, but I just ignored all those feelings and solved the second question.

"Oh, that’s true," she said when I arrived at the final answer.

"So today we are starting a new topic," I said, scrolling through my Mth101 material.

"Alright, no problem."

"So, let’s consider Real Numbers, Set Theory, and problems of Set Theory."

That was how we began to solve and learn together while the aroma of beans filled the room. At intervals, Cynthia would excuse herself to ceck the food, and probably add more water.

We continued until finally when the food was done. I looked at my phone, it was a few minutes before 6 p.m. It was still a bit bright outside when Cynthia served what I called watery beans. I’m not saying she is not a good chef, but I really didn't like what I ate, but who am I to complain before someone I’ve got feelings for?
Besides, I heard it’s better to tell a woman she’s not good in bed than to tell her she’s a bad cook. I don’t know how true this saying is, but whatever. I pretended to have enjoyed her food.

We had covered something meaningful in Real Numbers and Set Theory, but we weren’t done. Amidst eating, we talked about random topics. I told her Eziobodo was far better than Umuchima, but she insisted Umuchima remains the best off-campus area. She said Eziobodo was always crowded with people and they usually get robbed, unlike Umuchima. I just laughed over it because that was simply her opinion.

Gradually, it was getting dark. Cynthia asked when I would be going that it was getting late. I was disappointed. I already proposed to sleep over since her roommate wasn’t around.

"How about I pass the night here and go tomorrow?" I summoned the courage and asked her.

"Eeeh? You what?" She queried staring unblinking.

"Yeah, tomorrow is Saturday, I'll take my leave."

Cynthia refused. "Guys, don’t sleep over here. That’s what my roommate and I agreed to."

"But she is not around."

"Even though...,"

After much persuasion, she agreed, but on the condition that she would leave the room for me to go and sleep at her friend's place. I was like what? But we can sleep together, your bed is spacious.

"You know what, you will sleep on the floor and I will sleep on the bed," Cynthia insisted.

"Okay, fine." I agreed, even though I wasn’t pleased with such a suggestion.

There was no light, but she got a big rechargeable lamp that illuminated the whole room.

After we talked for a few hours. She went to the bathroom and returned on bum shorts and one red sexy singlet.
I could see the two waist beads on her waist and that got me reacting.
She lay on the bed and gave me a wrapper and a pillow to use on the tiled floor.

We then talked for a few minutes before she slept off, but then I couldn’t sleep. My body was just reacting and restless. I tried my best but no way. I couldn’t sleep. I closed my eyes wandering in thoughts.

Late into the night, I didn’t know what pushed me, I got up and moved closer to her, but still scared to make any funny move. After some moments, I crossed my legs over her and started caressing her boobs. She didn’t react, or say anything. I kept on as my whole system was getting aroused.
Gradually, I made my right hand travel down to her waist in a bid to unhook her bumshort, since she didn’t react all this while.

Boom! She stood up and quickly turned on the rechargeable lamp. Cynthia shunned me and started raising her voice. It was getting embarrassing. It was almost 2:00 a.m. and the whole lodge was calm except for noise from the generator outside. Cynthia kept running her mouth. She said all manner of things.

Damn, I felt like the land should open and swallow me. I bet I never seen that side of her. I was so embarrassed that I stayed up when she eventually got back to sleep.
Then, very early in the morning before she woke up, I flew back to Eziobodo, completely embarrassed and ashamed.

Cynthia, God will punissssh you. 😭

To be Continued.
© Frank The Writer

Like, Comment, and Share! ❤

This episode suppose bring like 10 comments before I continue.
E dey sweet me
This story is unpredictable well if a woman doesn't like you leave her alone

2 Likes

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Pinkdimples: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Finally... Frank you are doing well,as you did not invite me,I don bring myself angry

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2023
crystalmoon:
E dey sweet me
This story is unpredictable well if a woman doesn't like you leave her alone

Lol.. I don leave her.

But no dey quote the entire episode again.
Abeg
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Daayo: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Hello

✨Welcome to my post✨

In need of a good writer that writes well researched and creative ebooks or blog articles of different niches? Then you are in the right place.

Below are things that I'll provide you;

* Unlimited Revisions.

* Well Formatted, Edited and Proofread Contents

* Superfast Delivery.

* Free High-quality Images with all Packages.

* Transparency Free Content.

* Plagiarism Free Content and Sending of Reports.

* Friendly Communication.

* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

* No Copyright Issues.

* High Quality Works.

To get all them all in a single ebook or article of yours, kindly DM @08163398070 or Email @ faladeadedayo2020@gmail.com

☺️Thanks☺️

#writer needed# #Ebook Writers# #SEO Writers# #Blog Writers#
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Pinkdimples:
Finally... Frank you are doing well,as you did not invite me,I don bring myself angry

No vex oo.

Thanks, sir/ ma for the compliment.

Hope you're enjoying the story?

Pinkdimples suppose be a girl, right?

Cos I dey find wife like this. And my wife must be an avid reader.
😂😂😃
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by crystalmoon(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
frankwriter:

Lol.. I don leave her.

But no dey quote the entire episode again.
Abeg
Dey play
No be you go tell me wetin I go do 👿👿

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Book Publishers Still Active / Analysis Of Lonely Days Written By Bayo Adebowale / Current 2015 Nigerian Essay Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.