Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ (12019 Views)

My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Black Love Diary (A Story On Divorce) - MR. POSSIBLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Spagi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Wow am happy for frank,but love is a crime

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by pjsmart(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Wow! Nice ending

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
crystalmoon:
And it ended in a happily after situation of

Yeah.. Situation of?
πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
YoungTobi:
Wow!!! What a happy ending

Yeah.
Thank you for engaging.
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
Wow! What a happy ending
I like the way Cynthia served as distraction for Frank in the beginning of the story, and what I can say is Que Sera Sera.
I actually learn a thing or two from this story, especially that part where Chris told Frank to chase purpose and leave women. It’s a natural phenomenon, women are always attracted to a well to do man (no matter how bad his look may be).

Thanks for this beautiful story

Please do well to invite for your next story

That's it, man.
Purpose over women.πŸ˜‚

Thank you for engaging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Mhizzard(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Throughout a man's life in school,he got no chance to beep any woman;though he got one chance but it was unlucky for him.
What a motivation way of life in school

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mhizzard:
Throughout a man's life in school,he got no chance to beep any woman;though he got one chance but it was unlucky for him.
What a motivation way of life in school

Lol. That's your observations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He turned a new leaf after everything that happened to him, especially the cell ish.

And man of God told him he would be great, so beeping come commot for the picture
πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Mhizzard(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=frankwriter post=125934241]
Lol. That's your observations
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Mhizzard(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=frankwriter post=125934241]
Lol. That's your observations
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Pinkdimples: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2023
Happy ending πŸ€— Well done Frank. I am so proud of you πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Candid2022: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Thanks frank, you delivered as always. I love the end and how realistic the story is

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Pinkdimples:
Happy ending πŸ€— Well done Frank. I am so proud of you πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Thank youuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2023
Candid2022:
Thanks frank, you delivered as always.
I love the end and how realistic the story is

Thank you for engaging
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Xavier5(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
frankwriter, nice read, but it could have been better. It could have been better in the sense that the story was rushed. There were lots of events and adventures that weren't detailed or explored, but should have.

* The relationship between Frank and Benita should have been explored in details.
* The relationship and adventures of Frank with Chris and Cynthia should been well detailed.
* The relationship between Frank and Benita after graduation should have been explored, especially Frank's relationship with Benita's father, likewise the reason she changed her phone and lost his number.

These events are elements with rich story potentials but unfortunately those potentials weren't seen thanks to compressing and summarizing everything into a chapter. Seriously, justice wasn't done to the story. The story deserves more than this.

But all in all, nice work πŸ™ƒ.

#Xavier

2 Likes

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Xavier5:
frankwriter, nice read, but it could have been better. It could have been better in the sense that the story was rushed. There were lots of events and adventures that weren't detailed or explored, but should have.

* The relationship between Frank and Benita should have been explored in details.
* The relationship and adventures of Frank with Chris and Cynthia should been well detailed.
* The relationship between Frank and Benita after graduation should have been explored, especially Frank's relationship with Benita's father, likewise the reason she changed her phone and lost his number.

These events are elements with rich story potentials but unfortunately those potentials weren't seen thanks to compressing and summarizing everything into a chapter. Seriously, justice wasn't done to the story. The story deserves more than this.

But all in all, nice work πŸ™ƒ.

#Xavier

Yeah, the story was rushed by me. I intentionally did so because, at that time, I was multitasking myself and my fans on Facebook were calling and asking for the next episode.
So, I decided to conclude the story before most of them lost interest. And to also focus on what I was doing, too.

All protocols duly observed.
Thank you, Xavier.
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
New Story on the way...
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Kingcid: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
frankwriter:
New Story on the way...
Lfgggg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Book Publishers Still Active / Analysis Of Lonely Days Written By Bayo Adebowale / Current 2015 Nigerian Essay Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.