Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ (12012 Views)

My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Black Love Diary (A Story On Divorce) - MR. POSSIBLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Graminyte9(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2023
The power of genuine love, just imagine if it was Cynthia grin grin
This guy go rot in there...

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2023
Graminyte9:
The power of genuine love, just imagine if it was Cynthia grin grin
This guy go rot in there...

Lol... No be lie.

Benita is a rare gem 😃
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Pinkdimples:
Go and sin no more 💁

Lol... Sure.

He learnt his lessons already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2023
crystalmoon:
Life
Will sons of men not relate with the daughters of men again

Well will but always thread with caution 😃
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2023
YoungTobi:
Chai.
you suffer for that cell o,u must have learnt your leason in a hard way
Anyway sha,we are enjoying your work op

Lol..

Lessons learned.

Thank you
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
Wow! It's a relief that the special child is out of cell already. Dude needs to stay far away from Benita or else..
Thanks for the update man

Lol...
Not easy as you think.

Let's see how it goes.

Thank you
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2023
A new update loading....

Are you guys ready?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by pjsmart(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
frankwriter:
A new update loading....

Are you guys ready?
Very ready

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by OluwaGoverment(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
frankwriter:
A new update loading....

Are you guys ready?
Very ready....
Anticipating
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
frankwriter:
A new update loading....

Are you guys ready?

100% ready for it

Bring it on man
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
frankwriter:

Lol...
Not easy as you think.

Let's see how it goes.

Thank you
Oh come on, I know it’s not easy but dude does not even have a deep feelings for her in the first place. Well, maybe he has started developing feelings for her after the ish with Cynthia, I don’t know. But it shouldn’t have gone that deep already, right.

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by crystalmoon(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
I don refresh taya
Boss make this update drop

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Dangerrard: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Frank drop this update naaa... been refreshing this page all day. We go re arrest you ooo

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2023
crystalmoon:
I don refresh taya
Boss make this update drop

I'm dropping it now.
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Dangerrard:
Frank drop this update naaa... been refreshing this page all day. We go re arrest you ooo

Lol... No yawa.

No re-arrest me oo
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2023
Episode 19

I got back to my lodge towards evening. Everyone was minding their business. Besides, I didn’t have many people I relate with in that lodge. So I went straight to my room. I still had my keys, so I unlocked the door and entered.
The bathroom was the first place I rushed in and scrubbed my body. I couldn’t be happier that I left that ugly place. It’s a place I would never wish anyone, not even my enemy.

After having a long bath with water mixed with detol, I soaked my clothes inside a bucket, including my boxers that I had worn for two days.
When I came out of the bathroom, I felt so famished. I hadn’t eaten for almost two days and I couldn’t believe nothing entered my mouth for those long hours. My belly kept rumbling and making loud noises. I felt sick too.

I really felt too tired to cook anything. Going outside to buy food wasn’t even an option because I had just 400 naira left with with me. I also felt too tired to even stand up and do anything. So I lay tiredly on my bed as images of those cell scenes kept reoccurring in my head.

Moments later, I heard a knock on my door, but I felt too weak to even speak or check who was there. My stomach was biting me seriously.

"Yes, come in," I managed to speak. I couldn’t think of who was at the door.
The door finally opened. When I raised my head, it was our lodge president.

"Frank, how far, are you Okay?" He asked, having noticed the way I lay on the bed.

"Yeah, I’m good. Just tired."

"Okay, it seems you traveled or something because we haven’t seen you for two days now."

"Um, not really. I went somewhere," I said trying to cover up.

"It’s okay. While you were away, we paid the Nepa bill. Each room was expected to pay the sum of 1500 naira," he said and paused.

"Oh, okay, no problem. I will do that later," I said, even when I didn’t have hope of getting the money to pay.

"Alright, please pay up on time. I used my money to settle them. If not, they would have disconnected our lights," he added.

"Okay, I will try," I told him.

"Erm, your friend checked on you twice and he said you should call him when you come back."

"Which of them?" I asked him.

"He said his name is Chido, the guy that normally visits you."

"Okay, no problem. Thanks. I will call him."

"Alright," he said and left. And then jammed the door."

I slumped back on the bed, tiredly and hungrily until I eventually slept off.

I was woken up by hunger. And this time I was desperate to eat something or else I might just collapse. My eyes were beginning to turn. So I left my room with the remaining 400 naira with me. I went straight to Mama B's shop. There, I bought a sachet tomato, onion, and sachet groundnut oil too. I wanted to prepare jellof rice because that was one of the easiest foods I prepare in school. I had other ingredients in my room, so I went back to parboil rice, fried my tomato and onions, and added water when it got dry. After which I added my spices, crayfish, and salt. When it boiled for a few minutes, I poured back the parboiled rice and waited for it to dry.

After about 35 minutes, my food was ready. Hungrily, I served myself on a plate. I couldn’t wait for it to cool down, so I was blowing and eating it like a madman.

The time round 7:45 PM when I looked at the clock on the wall. I missed my phone already and I wasn’t sure if Benita was back from the hospital. Going to see her at the hospital was something I didn’t think of because of her father. That man might strangle me to death if he ever set his eye on me. So I concluded that I would just wait till I’m sure she’s back and her father has gone back too.

I was halfway devouring my rice when I heard a knock at the door. I didn’t say anything, I just stopped eating. Hope this guy is not here to disturb me again for the money. I don’t have money now to give him, I said to myself.

The knock came the second and the third time before my door finally opened. Lo and behold, Chido was standing there staring at me in shock.

"Oh boy. Where have you been? I’ve been calling your line. I came here twice and your door has been locked."

I didn’t say anything as he approached and then sat down on the bed.

"I think I’m always lucky." He stood up immediately and headed straight to the kitchen and dished a plate of rice for himself. Chido and food are like 5 and 6, so I wasn’t surprised.

"You are not saying anything," he added.

"Dude, life happened." I finally broke the short silence.

"What happened? I called and called, but you weren’t picking up."

I then began to narrate my ordeals to Chido. I told him every damn thing that happened. Even during the two days, he didn’t see me. I told him how it all started at Benita's lodge and how I ended up at the police cell.

"Hmm bro, I’m speechless. Honestly, life can be unpredictable, and this is how innocent people end up serving punishment for things they knew nothing about," Chido said and paused.

"So does it mean you also lost the phone Benita gave to you to those guys?"

"No, I didn’t. When I heard them banging at the door that night. I hid my phone in the toilet. And I think Benita also hid hers somewhere, too.

"Sharp guy, you followed my footsteps," he said jokingly.

"Yeah, it’s safe. I just have to keep checking when Benita will be back."

"Please, you need to be extremely careful. Don’t ever go there alone. For now, try and find out from her lodge mates if she is back and if her father has gone back as well," Chido advised.

"Sure. I can’t risk going to her apartment just like that."

"Mehnn, these two days really showed on your body," he said.

"How?" I asked him.

"Your eyes, even your face alone tell a thousand stories," he said jokingly.

"You are not serious. It’s your face that tells a thousand stories." We both laughed over it.

Chido and I went on to talk about our upcoming exams; our first exam in FUTO. A computer-based exam. He said he doesn’t even know where to start reading from. And I told him to start from anywhere he could.

PAUSE!⚠ (If you haven't been reading this story on my Facebook page: Frank The Writer or on Nairaland, kindly note the poster has been copying and pasting to you without credit)⚠

Later that night, I saw him off when he was leaving. He told me I should always come to his lodge if I have nothing to eat. I earlier told him I was broke while he was in my lodge.

Fast forwarding. A few days later, I was in my room preparing ahead of my forthcoming exam. It was barely one week before the exam kicked off.
It was on a Friday evening when Benita visited me. She came and apologized for what her father did to me. According to her, her father was so disappointed that she stooped so low for someone like me. Benita felt bad for the two days I spent in the police cell. And right there in my room, she promised me she would make it up for me. And that was when I boldly told her my mind.

"Benita, you see, things like this happen for a reason, but I may not be able to pinpoint the exact reason. But all I can say now is that we should just go our separate ways to avoid putting each other into more problems. Your father doesn’t seem to like me at all, and that’s enough reason to call off what we have."

"Frank, can you just stop? Why are you saying all this? Don’t worry about my father. He did what every father would do. At least he is away I haven’t slept with you. I told him everything that happened. I even told him that you are very religious and can’t do any silly thing with me," she said, locking eyes with me.

"I understand you and thank you for standing by me mostly when I was in the cell. I do appreciate all that, Benita. But you see, I have recounted the times I’ve visited your lodge and in those two visits it didn’t end well at all."

"Wait, what are you trying to say? Tell me. Are you trying to insinuate I have bad luck or something?" She said, like one sobbing.

"No, I never said so. Don’t get me wrong, it could be from me. Think about it; the first time, I lost my phone, and the second time this happened."

"Frank, just stop. You are just overthinking. Things like this are merely coincidences. Stop what you are thinking, please." She busted out crying.

Damn, I felt so emotional. I stood up and held her in a warm hug, consoling her.

"Please stop crying. It hasn't gotten to that."

She continued to sob, breathing heavily.

"Benita, it’s okay, we are cool. Don’t get it twisted."

"Fraankkkkk," she stammered.

"Yes," I answered.

"Frank, I love you. Please don’t stay away from me," Benita confessed, leaving me in awe. I was speechless for a few seconds.

"You heard me right, I do," She tightened the hug, making me taste her salty tears.

Could this be love?

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer

Tell me what you think.

2 Likes

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by crystalmoon(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2023
This update dey make me emotional
Dj play me speechless

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2023
crystalmoon:
This update dey make me emotional
Dj play me speechless

Lol..
Searching for Speechless

"Speechless" by who?
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by crystalmoon(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2023
frankwriter:

Lol..
Searching for Speechless

"Speechless" by who?
Michael Jackson
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2023
Awwwwww could this be love?
I am starting to change my perspective of this whole love thingy. Do you think Benny and Frank could end up together

You are doing a wonderful job Oga Frank, keep it coming rush rush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Dangerrard: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Frank we still need one more update today if you can pls... we dint get update yesterday. I knw it's not easy putting this together... it's just a nice story

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dangerrard:
Frank we still need one more update today if you can pls... we dint get update yesterday. I knw it's not easy putting this together... it's just a nice story

Na one more episode to go

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by YoungBruzzy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
frankwriter:

Wow! Abeg no Frank n Benita love oh
Jah bless ya man
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Dangerrard: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
frankwriter:

Aahhhh just 1 more... no 200 level to final year life. Na u dey make me come nairaland on a daily. Anyways great piece... really enjoyed every bit of it

2 Likes

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by Xavier5(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Interesting story frankwriter 🙃😎.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dangerrard:

Aahhhh just 1 more... no 200 level to final year life. Na u dey make me come nairaland on a daily. Anyways great piece... really enjoyed every bit of it

Lol.. It will make the story boring
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Xavier5:
Interesting story frankwriter 🙃😎.

#Xavier

Thanks, boss

Happy Birthday in arrears.
😎

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2023
So, I'm giving you guys the last update on this story.
Do well to tell me what you think about the whole story.
Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by frankwriter(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2023
All For Love 💘

Campus LoveđŸŽ“â€

Episode 20

Final Episode

All Episodes of this story was originally written by Frank The Writer

Benita was falling in love, and so was I. But I kept telling myself this was impossible. I reminded her what she said about not wanting to date till after she graduated from the university. But she said change is the only constant thing in life.

Falling in love with the daughter of a rich man like Benita’s father seemed so risky having been through shit the past few days, but my heart really beat for Benita. I was confused.

She was clearly not like others. She loved me and could do anything for me, but in the end, I told her to give it time and see how it went. Benita was all laughs and said, It is fine. I understand this feeling.”

It was obvious we enjoyed each other ‘s company. I studied her lips. They were wet and extremely alluring. Her fragrance permeated the room.

“This girl is nice. She’s strikingly mature and well-informed,” I thought, but I wasn’t too sure about the relationship yet. Benita eventually gave me back the phone I hid in the toilets in her apartment. She recounted her losses that night, which included her laptop, ATM cards, and other gadgets those hooligans made away with. But her phone wasn’t tampered with as she equally hid it.

In one of the marathon phone conversations, after having shared a good joke and having laughed and really enjoyed each other's company, Benita popped the nagging question. “Do you want to go out with me after our exams? In fact, what exactly do you want from me?”
I chuckled at the question.

She was most definitely looking for the best answer for the moment.
“I don’t know,” was the only reply I could manage to type.
“Somebody would rather die than show his true feelings,” she taunted, and I replied with a laughing emoji.

Benita suggested a night out and by this time my feelings for this girl were starting to take shape. I wanted her, and I knew that.

She pushed further. “How about we go swimming or something?” She asked.
I hadn’t gone swimming like forever. In fact, I had been planning on that for some time, although I hadn’t gotten someone to go with. But then something struck me, “what if something goes bad in the process? What if she gets drowned?”

I was still thinking of a better response, but she started complaining about my apparent lack of interest and lack of communication, and why she always had to initiate communication by phone calls and chat before I responded.
“Why can’t you call me first for a change?” She demanded.
I apologized and told her I would change.

My major challenge was how to survive the remaining days of the semester. I was broke. No food, no money. Chido had come true twice and I felt he had supported enough. So I told Benita about my plights of not having anything to eat and she came through with a few foodstuffs. I couldn’t thank her enough. She had always been my savior.

Fast forwarding, our exam kicked off on a Monday morning. The night before that day, Benita and I chatted and wished each other best of luck. Remember, we weren’t in the same department and we weren’t going to be sitting in the same venue throughout the exams. And for the record, since I came back from the cell, I haven’t been to her lodge. She only visited me once in a while.

The first paper we wrote was GST101. That was more like English language (General Studies) and it wasn’t a bad one to start with. At the end of each exam, Benita and I would chat and talk about how it went in our respective exam halls. She had told me one of her coursemates was almost caught with a phone during their first paper, but the guy forfeited the exam and ran away because of the consequences that await such an offense. Typical of things you would see doing an exam.

On the day of Mth01, coincidentally, Cynthia and I sat close. She was just a seat ahead. Initially, when we began, everyone was busy with their answer script and question paper solving and minding their business. But toward the mid of the exam, she turned, swallowed her pride, and started seeking my assistance. At first, I didn’t want to answer her, but on second thought I changed my mind.

Even though the question came in different types; type ABCD. It was made in such a way that if my question paper is type A, for example, my number one question might be the number 20 question for someone writing type D. And just like that the question was randomly scattered. I’m sure you understand this, right?
Despite that, I still managed to assist her because she would read the question aloud while I checked which number it fell on mine. Hers was type B while mine was type D. Unfortunately, towards the end of the exam, one of the invigilators came and changed her, but then she was almost through, with just about four questions remaining.

After the exams, Cynthia met me outside and thanked me for helping her out, and she also apologized for overreacting the other night I was in her lodge, she said I went too far and she described herself as a hot-tempered person. Do I really have options rather than accept her apologies? I did, but not sure if I still felt the same way I felt for her. I had turned all the energy to Benita, whom I could tell really cared about me. Chico advised me to focus on Benita and leave Cynthia alone.

Nevertheless, Cynthia and I started talking again, and she always tried to sit close to me during the remaining exams, but it never worked out. It was either I got changed or she would be removed by one of the invigilators. Throughout our exam period, I didn’t see Chido at all. My guy must have been humbled by one of the papers he wrote, so he had to read harder.

After our first semester exams, Benita and I decided to hang out and chill. She came up with Shoprite as the better location. Then, Shoprite was the trending place people visited to chill and shop. So, I obliged and we fixed the date.
It was on a Tuesday evening, and we went on a means of public transport, discussing and chatting in the back seat. When we got there, as usual, hundreds of people, if not thousands, clustered outside and inside. Some were busy taking pictures while others went about their business.

We went inside and sorted out a section where they sold food. Benita ordered fried rice, salad, and chicken and then asked me what I would like to eat. I told her the same because she was the one taking care of the bills. But before we finished eating, I got a credit alert from home for my transport fare back to Lagos. I already told them our exam was over and I’ll be coming back soon.

When Benita wanted to pay, I told her to split it, and that I was going to pay part of it, but she refused. After that, I lured her into playing some games, which I paid myself. We really had a good time together taking pictures and making short videos as well. I will never forget this particular memory. It made me feel like I was madly in love already.

When I posted the pictures on my WhatsApp status later that night, I got responses from folks who thought Benita and I were dating. “So it is true you both are dating,” Cynthia had replied to me. I told her no, but she didn’t believe me, so I let her believe whatever she wanted to. Chido was happy with what he saw, he jokingly asked me when our wedding card would be out.
Silly boy.

During our short holiday, Benita and I still kept in touch. We texted daily and called each other on the phone, even when she lied to her father that we weren’t on good terms again.

Unfortunately, when the break was over, I got the saddest news from Benita. Her father had insisted she withdraw from our school. He had to secure an Admission slot for her in a private university, Madonna University. Despite her pleas and all, her father remained adamant. That was how her studies in FUTO ended as she had no choice but to go to a private university.

I really missed her when I got back for the second semester. Even though we chatted and talked on the phone, it wasn’t enough. I missed my Benita and I knew for sure she missed me too. I was still using the phone she gave me and it always reminded me of her sweet soul.

Well, life went on anyway. Sadly after some months, I stopped hearing from Benita. Her phone wasn’t going through and likewise, her WhatsApp wasn’t connecting and there was no one I could reach out to find her whereabouts. It’s really made me sick for days.

Days turned weeks and weeks into months. I didn’t hear from Benita. I told Chido and he suggested, that probably she lost her phone or something similar.

In my 200 level second semester, I started seeing small money because a friend of mine introduced me to an online business. My life was gradually upgrading. I got new clothes, stuck my room with foodstuffs, and finally bought a new phone. It was a new season in my life.

Chris was that friend who changed my mindset. He advised me to leave women and focus on school and the business we were both running. He said most of those girls on campus were simply on their ‘hoeing’ stage and got nothing to offer other than sex. I told her Benita was different even though she’s no longer with us. Chris just laughed over it and gave me some life-changing books to read.

As my life upgraded, I noticed Cynthia started to show interest in me. She probably thought. I’ve made it big. I was posting fine pictures with a clear background. It was either a picture of me or Chris and I. She started replying to my chats and all that stuff girls do when they notice a guy has money.

At some point, she told me she was coming to see me, but I lied to her that I wasn’t in school. All thanks to Chris who brought a shift in my mindset. He made me see life from a different perspective. He always told me to be emotionally intelligent and that way, nobody would be able to manipulate me, especially women.

“The power of having an ‘Abundant Mindset ‘ is never exaggerated, overrated or outdated. Apply it and have more leverage over those leeches.” One of his watchwords.

He said if I keep chasing women it would cost me, but if I chase purpose, women would come naturally and I would be the one to make my choice and chase the rest away.

He was right, and I was glad our paths crossed. So, I ignored Cynthia, despite noticing she was becoming clingy by the day and wanting to have something to do with me. Inasmuch she didn’t show interest when I looked broke, so why now that she feels like I’ve made it?

From my 200 level down to my last stay in FUTO. I turned a new leaf and trashed anything concerning women. The outcome paid well as I focused on my online business and my academics. I became an inspiration to others as I began to make an impact gradually. Maybe the man of God was right, I don’t know. Only time will tell.

When finally I left the Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, I not only ended up a degree holder, but I was also a multi-millionaire chasing business and making impacts. All thanks to Chris who came into my life and made wonders out of it.

During one of my business classes which was held in Calabar, I bumped into Benita. Oh my God, words can’t describe how I felt seeing her again. I couldn’t be happier. She was even looking more beautiful.

“Longest time Frank, is this you? You’ve really changed,” she said, smiling.
Her smile was contagious, I smiled back. And we embraced each other firmly.
“Yeahhhhh, I stopped hearing from you. What happened?” I asked her.

Benita said something happened that made her father change her phone number. She said it was a long story. And that was how she lost my contact.
After the business class, we had a good time together and right there I asked her if we could still date and probably get to know more about each other now that we are out of Uni and doing well for ourselves.

“Frank, I will think about it,” she replied jokingly.
“How about your friend, Chido?”

“Chido didn’t finish with us, he’s currently in the USA.”
“Wow! That’s great. I missed his crazy attitude.” She said.
We both giggled. We were glad our paths crossed again.

Before I got home that day, I got a WhatsApp message from her new number: “Frank, I’m so happy we met again after these years. You have really transformed and I’m so happy for the growth. Your speech was awesome and everybody was wowed by your impact.”

I thanked her also complimented her new look and her growth, too.
Benita and I started communicating again and in less than a month, she accepted to be my partner. Our love life blossomed like a plant planted by the riverside.

Last month made it three years being with Benita and we are looking forward to walking down the aisle, God's willing.

The End.
© Frank The Writer

Like, Comment and Share.

Thank you for following me on this ride.
Let's do more.

I'm on Facebook: Frank The Writer
Twitter: Frank The Writer
IG: frankwtiter1
WhatsApp: 09076691342

© 2023. Franklin Chinonso Okoligan
(Frank The Writer)

All rights reserved
No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying or by any information storage retrieval system without the permission of the writer.

If you're a good movie producer, we can create Web series with this and make some magic together.😎

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by crystalmoon(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2023
And it ended in a happily after situation of

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by YoungTobi(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2023
Wow!!! What a happy ending

1 Like

Re: Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Wow! What a happy ending
I like the way Cynthia served as distraction for Frank in the beginning of the story, and what I can say is Que Sera Sera.
I actually learn a thing or two from this story, especially that part where Chris told Frank to chase purpose and leave women. It’s a natural phenomenon, women are always attracted to a well to do man (no matter how bad his look may be).

Thanks for this beautiful story

Please do well to invite for your next story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Book Publishers Still Active / Analysis Of Lonely Days Written By Bayo Adebowale / Current 2015 Nigerian Essay Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.