Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega (97125 Views)

Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Knetpro(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
That's great.

I wish you luck.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by eboniest(f): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
You will surely find a man, just be careful not to choose a gigolo
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by YoshihideSuga: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Don't mind my typo, I was really feeling sleepy yesterday. She's the first daughter, so she won't be sharing bills , she is looking for a man that earns very high ( like 50 dollars or pounds per hour. )

She cancelled her wedding recently bcus the guy was sharing bills with her. And only paid her bride price, trad n court wedding. He refused to pay for church wedding bcu he doesn't want it now. She say de guy is stingy n annulled the marriage

Oh! You're based outside Nigeria. I wouldn't want such a lady, to be honest. She comes with too much baggage.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by vickydevoka(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Oh! You're based outside Nigeria. I wouldn't want such a lady, to be honest. She comes with too much baggage.
That’s why I spent plenty hrs on Nairaland
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
OBTOREPA:

I need her phone number, anyone with link?

Dey play just dey play
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Hanty, ball never finish and you wan marry?Chaiii undecided

Dey here dey play, no go look for your own husband
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by VTJN(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Satanistx:
keep countering yourself. you are a simp and you will end up broke
it is better to be a simp than a dead broke man like you. Women are not the cause of your poverty
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Satanistx: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2023
VTJN:
it is better to be a simp than a dead broke man like my father. Women are the cause of my poverty
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by vickydevoka(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
VTJN:
LOl

That's your opinion though. Women within that age range are still getting married every Saturday. It's a choice.
Poor men choice. Even ned no fit at 60

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.