Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega (97129 Views)

Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by SAMBARRY: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2023
Weathered:
women who play football have higher testosterone level and lose their feminity.
How do you know that?
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by VTJN(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Satanistx:
a simp will eventually be broke
LOl

Maybe your definition of brokenness is spending for your girl and giving her nice treat. No man born of a woman who has money do what you are doing. Only broke nigga does that. Ladies know that too well

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Adeyinka90: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Women can't do without men ,no matter how successful they are they still need our services

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by VTJN(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

No sir you are not a man.
You are a weak excuse for a MAN.

It is only weaklings and insecure Simps that are quick to broke shame their fellow Men just to fell powerful or important.
women are not responsible for your brokenness.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by SAMBARRY: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Paystack:
U look stubborn
ahann Nawa o grin

Please do define sturborn grin
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by danielistics(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2023
After hitting the wall, she should just concentrate on having babies.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by VTJN(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2023
Adeyinka90:
Women can't do without men ,no matter how successful they are they still need our services
men can't do without women either. The last time i checked, na men dey run after women.

Even billionaires run after women. Regina Daniel husband run after to have her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by gtassure: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2023
princepeter566:
God always grant our wishes if we are faithful to him
Awon God Peddlers don come again! What is natural progression for Billions of people all over the world must have God's conditional terms or approval in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by winner37(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2023
How will I get her contact or to know her personally, am ready to settle down pls 🙏...
We can do it together!!
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Sh1g1d1: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2023
OBTOREPA:

I need her phone number, anyone with link?

Use her Facebook profile to reach out to her. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by bonnyhope: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Tell us your real age first so we can calculate how many eggs remain.

Una too get mouth for this forum

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by obinna58(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2023
Once she tells you she’s beautiful, just forget it
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by charlypoker(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2023
39 years old is claiming 29 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Relevant123: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2023
They should give room for younger and hungary players,
They havent been performing well,Icant compare them to the likes of
Nkwocha,Mercy Akide and d rest.....,those were the days we enjoyed female football in Naija.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by mariovito(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2023
Read your comment again and tell me how it relates to the topic at hand.

Chetas81:
THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN LOVE TO BREED, WITHOUT PROPER PLAN
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by SAMBARRY: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2023
uuzba:

Somehow, I've never liked female football.
The more they play it, the uglier they get.
The best female players are the ugliest most unmariable women.
lmaooo that's so mean.what if it's now a female soldier or female police officer grin
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by tachia406: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Tell us your real age first so we can calculate how many eggs remain.

Really heartless grin grin
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Thomasankara(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2023
[/color]Haba no drag this guy na😆are u insinuating that Chioma is dull[color=#770077]
illicit:

U re right

He doesn't even have a knack for intelligent girls
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by mariovito(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2023
No play o.

Na female soldiers dey fine pass for this group you mention so.

E be like say dem dey use beauty as screening criteria so oga dem go fit see better food chop.

SAMBARRY:
lmaooo that's so mean.what if it's now a female soldier or female police officer grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by LowKeyManny: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you..
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Father4all: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2023
She should be live 35 years
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Satanistx: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2023
VTJN:
LOl

Maybe your definition of brokenness is spending for your girl and giving her nice treat. No man born of a woman who has money do what you are doing. Only broke nigga does that. Ladies know that too well

keep countering yourself. you are a simp and you will end up broke
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Allisgud: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2023
illicit:
Link up with Davido the cheerful giver

The only problem is that Davido doesn't do intelligent girls lipsrsealed
unlike wizkid who all his baby mama have contributed to his succes

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by SAMBARRY: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2023
grin
mariovito:
No play o.

Na female soldiers dey fine pass for this group you mention so.

E be like say dem dey use beauty as screening criteria so oga dem go fit see better food chop.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by MrBONE2(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2023
illicit:
Link up with Davido the cheerful giver

lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by LZAA: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2023
thomasjoe:

HELLO,
IVE NOTICED FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH THAT YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING THIS SAME POST ON A DAILY BASIS THAT YOU HAVE NOT EATEN SINCE 'YESTERDAY'...FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH O!
WHEN DOES YESTERDAY END PLS ...?

I ADVICE YOU TAKE YOUR SELF MORE SERIOUSLY AND FOCUS ON HIGHER IDEALS INSTEAD OF POSTING THIS FORMAT EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE.

BEST WISHES AND TAKE HEED !
"When does yesterday end"
😄😄😄😄
NL is not a normal place😄😄
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by LZAA: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2023
Checkwell:

This online begging is a display of indicipline, laziness, and a total lack of self-control.

Until Nairaland moderators put an end to this sensless begging, this site will keep looking disorganised.

Why can't they go and beg on Reddit or Quora forum?

Nonsense.
The bashing and ban dem go jam ehn😄
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Chetas81(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2023
mariovito:
Read your comment again and tell me how it relates to the topic at hand.

29 years old for marriage hhhhmmm I hope she has experienced of marriage, enough of single parents in Nigeria, before you can breed in advance country, you must understand everything about creating a family, not just wedding and marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.