Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega (97131 Views)

Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by AndrewTate(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Imagine how many shots she got in her dms after that interview

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Paystack: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
U look stubborn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Avoid
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by olisaEze(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Thirsty mofos err’where on that Fp! She said she’d love to start a family in the nearest future, not that she’s taking applications for husband now! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by finallybusy: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Who is stopping her?
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by CSTRR: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Tell us your real age first so we can calculate how many eggs remain.
Don't write this on twitter, if you don't want Nigerian females to eat you alive.

This is as misogynistic as it comes.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by kestolove95(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
This one Don dey fvck for pikin

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by richie240: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
**Una nor even care if she get womb or she don sacrifice am to 'jogo bonito' - the god of soccer
**Whether she get std nor conssyn una
**Whether she be ogbange or not nor be una biznaze
**Whether her star aligns with una own nor mata
**Whether she stubborn or she be 'boss bitch' nor consyn una.

make una Juss tell us say una dey look for 'green card'.
We resemble small pikin for una aiz?
Taaaaa......be whyning yasevs!
cool

OBTOREPA:

I need her phone number, anyone with link?

Jostoman:
Am available, tell her to contact me OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by RonuRonu: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
She should go to Yorubaland and look for a husband undecided

Men are scarce in Igboland undecided
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by MrsTwrite(f): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
We all want love! grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by iammolise(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
My Left lap if this grandma is anything below 35. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by fineberry(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.
bro, I don't understand the prepare for the future that you seems to emphasize o....Asin men should not give up love: is that you're saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Skillsnigeria: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Noted
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by DaRuud(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
OBTOREPA:

I need her phone number, anyone with link?
+49 235 876 654 989 She stays in Madrid , Spain

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Jostoman: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Am available, tell her to contact me OP.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.

You really think you have made sense? Honestly you haven't. Let me explain. Firstly, the woman who wanted to commit suicide was as a result of a broken marriage which made her depressed.

Secondly, ordega is making her own projection based on her feminity in a sport that requires some masculinity in relation to womanhood.

To you having so many women is an achievement in life? You are here advicing men to work hard inorder to have as many women as 7 or more?

ORDEGA IS ONLY BEING HER NATURAL SELF. ACTING ON HER BIOLOGICAL TRAITS, WHICH SO MANY IN HER FIELD USUALLY DENY SO AS TO REMAIN RELEVANT IN THEIR CHOICE OF PROFESSION., simply as A,B,C .

Nairaland the home of little boys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Kaymansion(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
shocked She's very desperate now
May God answered her heart desires 🙏

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Abifarin16: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Gestures:
Men are truly the prize
But they don't treat men like they are the prize.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Nonexisting1: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
With that face, you better stick to playing football abeg.

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by skj1377(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Starting a family is not by beauty but by Providence

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by DaRuud(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2023

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Moniya4Real(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sense will not kee you 😂

HeartlessMan:
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by victorazy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Them dey used police guard husbands?

Na ur attitude go attract one to u

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by angelfallz(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
All the best to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by lamalang(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
I seriously understand with her, most Nigerian players lied about their age because of bad governance and is catching up with them now now
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by SeriouslySense(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
all the best, soon you will find one.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by spiralwedge(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Just go to Davido’s or 2Baba’s concert and corner them afterwards, before you know am you don catch belle.

E no hard naoo

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by akpascomartino: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by VTJN(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
HeartlessMan:
only broke Men say all these rubbish about women on social media. I am a man so i know all that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
May her desires come to pass, amen.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by PreshmilliPm(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Make she no go jam gold digger o

The one way no go collect every every abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by timiade446(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
How do I join IAJ on telegram
BabaOfLagos:
Why are feminists not preaching the feminism gospel to her?

I thought they said, women don't need men Any more when they have money?

There's a post at IAJ ONLINE on telegram about women and young age attention being a curse.

My advice?

Anytime you see post or videos like:

"Am a beautiful looking girl, XX age, Looking for a God fearing man who is..."

Run man, run.

Don't fall into these traps,

Don't buy news papers after sunset.

Join a tribe of men at IAJ ONLINE on telegram or Twitter and create value for yourself and you see these women driving to you like bees.

You are the PRICE.

Act like it.

LearnOrPerish

If it wasn't a problem for her, she wouldn't have cried for help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.