Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega (97127 Views)

Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by izonborn098(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
So u are the rich man?
VTJN:
only broke Men say all these rubbish about women on social media. I am a man so i know all that

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by OdefaGirl(f): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
She didn't"cry out".... Attention seeking journalism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Savechild23: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
We are now marrying lesbians

Lesbians got not love nor respect for the male gender unless they pretend ‘cos of material gains
God help us

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Snow2six(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Plus 10yrs join her football age
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Jostoman: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
richie240:
**Una nor even care if she get womb or she don sacrifice am to 'joho bonito' - the God of soccer
**Whether she get std nor conssyn una
**Whether she be ogbange or not nor be una biznaze
**Whether her star aligns with una own nor mata
**Whether she stubborn or she be 'boss bitch' nor consyn una.

make una Juss tell us say una dey look for 'green card'.
We resemble small pikin for una aiz?
Taaaaa......be whyning yasevs!
cool

Oga she is not Ogbanje and nothing do her womb, infact beautiful children full her body. I have always admire her anytime she is playing for super falcons

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Pat081: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
OP did not know when someone was beautiful she look old anyway God go do it for you
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by eeetuk(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
" I want to start a family"

What is she waiting for?
At 29, she should have already gotten a boyfriend. I hate people talking about their private business in public.
Who wants to help this girl get pregnant?
I am guessing she is looking for a husband!
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by richie240: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hehehehehe.......did I say she be any of those things u mentioned there?

Picture her as an ordinary school teacher, a secretary in a local govt, or a pos service provider in a bus stop (instead of multimillionaire), will her 'love' still dey shack u as e dey do u now?
cool
Jostoman:
Oga she is not Ogbanje and nothing do her womb, infact beautiful children full her body.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Jostoman: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
eeetuk:
" I want to start a family"

What is she waiting for?
At 29, she should have already gotten a boyfriend. I hate people talking about their private business in public.
Who wants to help this girl get pregnant?
I am guessing she is looking for a husband!
i will help her.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Satanistx: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Satanistx: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
VTJN:
only broke Men say all these rubbish about women on social media. I am a man so i know all that
only a pathetic simp types like this. i was once a pathetic simp so i know this

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by NOwazobia: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
She said she love babies... cheesy
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Jostoman: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehehe.......did I say she be any of those things u mentioned there?

Picture her as an ordinary school teacher, a secretary in a local govt, or a pos service provider in a bus stop instead of a multimillionaire, will her 'love' still dey shack u as e dey do u now?
cool
yes because she is a girl that i like and i always admire her anytime she is playing for falcons. You think am a poor man
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by mymadam(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
OBTOREPA:

I need her phone number, anyone with link?

Yes
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by richie240: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
You've not answered the question my bloda.
If she's a good footballer but poor, will she have the same 'love' appeal to you?
grin

Jostoman:
yes because she is a girl that i like and i always admire her anytime she is playing for falcons. You think am a poor man
There's a way money increases your 'ratings'.
Both genders are guilty of this. grin

You think say na handsomeness make Regina Daniels marry her papa senior brother? Or she tell u say her family too nor get money?

My guy, even bible sef talk am say "money answereth all things".

Moreover if u are that rich as u are trying to whyne ursef, u will look for 'fresh meats'......that's how d really rich flow, not attaching ursef to a rich middle-aged woman by force.

The real Rich men look for beauty and most especially youth, u know why? They've got options!
grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Unrated900(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Go and work and make your own money
Stop depending on her.

quote author=OBTOREPA post=125303164]
I need her phone number, anyone with link?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Temptee101(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
The word 'beautiful has been bastardized. This should worry everybody

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by 1Sharon(f): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
CSTRR:

Don't write this on twitter, if you don't want Nigerian females to eat you alive.

This is as misogynistic as it comes.

I'm not offended. He's kind of right. She looks alot older than 29.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by madone: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You really think you have made sense? Honest you haven't. Let me explain. Firstly, the woman who wanted to commit suicide is as a result of a broken marriage which made her depressed.

Secondly, ordega is making her own projection based on her feminity in a sport that requires some masculinity in relation to womanhood.

To you having so many women is an achievement in life? You are here advicing men to work hard inorder to have as many women as 7 or more?

SHE IS ONLY BEING HER NATURAL SELF. ACTING ON HER BIOLOGICAL TRAITS, simply as A,B,C .
I didn't come to make sense. I speak reality. You really don't know what happens in the world of men my dear so there is no way you will understand what I wrote. The goal is not to have many women but to have themselves groomed for the future.
The reason you are a side chick to a married man is because you found a man who have taken time to work hard and groom himself. His yesterday future has become your today Mr dream man if he died of heart break you probably be single now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by BoldBrainz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
If you like, be related to Elon Musk. If you don't have bress, I'm not doing.. !
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
madone:
I didn't come to make sense. I speak reality. You really don't know what happens in the world of men my dear so there is no way you will understand what I wrote. The goal is not to have many women but to have themselves groomed for the future.
The reason you are a side chick to a married man is because you found a man who have taken time to work hard and groom himself. His yesterday future has become your today Mr dream man if he died of heart break you probably be single now.

You are still saying the same thing. It's still all about women. All the hard work is all about us. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Goodnigga: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.
Yes bro, no ideology (feminism, egoism, logicalism, wokeness, metoo, egalitarianism) can override biology. Biology is a construct of the creator who says : male and female created he them and made woman for man. Every woman knows that regardless of the money she has, if a man can't spend on her, no matter how little, it means codedly that she is not attractive and not wanted. And women have a biological drive to be wanted, desire to be desired, that cannot be overriden by wealth, fame or power, because it is subconscious. And when the subconscious and the conscious are in conflict, the subconscious always wins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by madone: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
fineberry:
bro, I don't understand the prepare for the future that you seems to emphasize o....Asin men should not give up love: is that you're saying?
No bro not love but they should not give up on themselves. Self development is key. Having a good personality will make a man marketable any day. There are ladies everywhere fighting to be with a goof man, I mean good ladies all they need is a man of worth a man that has values... don't die in the hand of one foolish, unstable , undecisive girl all in the name of love. Beta women full everywhere u won't see them cos u are still trying to meet up with silly love demand of one confused girl. Focus on you be polished and alive
you will meet better woman who will not cheat on you or block you on social media because of Tfare or sub. Some of us can't date those children talk less of using them as side check.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by ibinaboonline: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
That's the woman in her talking.
By the way, to those comments about women needing men and all that, she didn't even mention needing a man. She mentioned babies and her need to settle down, which inadvertently requires the role of a man. We need each other, period. Adam was and felt incomplete when it was just him. he felt complete the moment God presented the woman to him.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by madone: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are still saying the same thing. It's still all about women. All the hard work is all about us. grin
yeah for the good ones. God didn't not make man to be alone. He said it. For its not good for a man to be alone. I will make him a help meet. So if you fall in the category of a help meet them be glad for a good man is working hard and grooming himself for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Bigchristo: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.
the ones wey dey this generation wan use billing kee men oo, na next generation or other generation go enjoy that 7 women to one man prophecy if it later comes to pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by oyekan1997(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
illicit:
Link up with Davido the cheerful giver

Weyrey ni oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by madone: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Bigchristo:
the ones wey dey this generation wan use billing kee men oo, na next generation or other generation go enjoy that 7 women to one man prophecy if it later comes to pass
baba na help meet God promise us oo. He said for it I not good for a man to be alone I will make him a help meet na wetin God tell Adam. Na to find those ones ooo

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by GENES11S: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
madone:

Just say Jennyclay and crew, we go understand

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by foleskay(m): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Pls and pls help a stranded soul. I'm stranded and help isn't forthcoming. Any amount will do pls.. Any amount
902698...43..50.. Opay.. Pls
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Jostoman: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
richie240:
You've not answered the question my bloda.
If she's a good footballer but poor, will she have the same 'love' appeal to you?
grin

There's a way money increases your 'ratings'.
Both genders are guilty of this. grin

You think say na handsomeness make Regina Daniels marry her papa senior brother? Or she tell u say her family too nor get money?

My guy, even bible sef talk am say "money answereth all things".

Moreover if u are that rich as u are trying to whyne ursef, u will look for 'fresh meats'......that's how d really rich flow, not attaching ursef to a rich woman by force.

The real Rich men look for beauty and most especially youth, u know why? There got options!
grin
Oga that girl is beautiful in her own way, very quiet lady in the super falcons just like rashidat Ajibade, you will hardly see them talking in the team. So i like her for who she is and not because of her money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.