Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega (97181 Views)

Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by adebayo987: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2023
tundetech4:

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/im-a-beautiful-woman-and-i-want-to-start-a-family-super-falcons-star-cries-out-2023082308464711589
Of course you don reach to marry. But you pass 29 years. Secondly, you no mention to start a family with a husband but with babies... Hmmm, na wa o!
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Nahunger(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.

Aptly said 💯

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Vijuchoco(f): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2023
Juanmike:
Do you want to settle too?
Before nko

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Nahunger(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Tell us your real age first so we can calculate how many eggs remain.

😅😅😅😅
You are not nice
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by PepeXKermit: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2023
Kings, you are the fucking prize!

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Thomasankara(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2023
[/color]I think Davido has knack for black ladies[color=#770077]
illicit:
Link up with Davido the cheerful giver
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Thomasankara(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2023
[/color]if you are waiting for that day it won't come[color=#770077]
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Chetas81(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Hanty, ball never finish and you wan marry?Chaiii undecided
we called them breeder's 😃
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Chetas81(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2023
THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN LOVE TO BREED, WITHOUT PROPER PLAN
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Thomasankara(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2023
[/color]you wey no dey reply chats for FB,dey play.[color=#770077]
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by seguno2: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:

Perverts and hypocrites like Chimamanda Adichie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Shalommy:
the fear of Almighty 30.... ENP....
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Satanistx: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2023
VTJN:
it is better to be a simp than being dead broke grin
a simp will eventually be broke
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by illicit(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]I think Davido has knack for black ladies[color=#770077]

U re right

He doesn't even have a knack for intelligent girls
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Jewessgratitud3: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2023
I don't know why the men here are using this post to massage their bruised ego. When she says she wants a man, do you think its just anyhow man? If you doubt let ten of you from here shoot your shot at her and see the babanla turn down you'll get.

She knows her target. Biko. Make I hear word.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by 007Marvel(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:

Finally someone who shares my view! Women are so gullible so easy to deceive always trying to be like those paled skinned hoes who needs psychological evaluation. A huge percentage of the US citizens needs psychological evaluation

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Zealag(m): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Long overdue,the falcons really cashed out after the recent World cup.
She came online to drop notice,so husband's full her dm and page since yesterday.its now left for her to choose one simp
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by PPIA: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Menopause don dey corner😎

Pocohantas when?😎
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Checkwell: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Gestures:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

This online begging is a display of indicipline, laziness, and a total lack of self-control.

Until Nairaland moderators put an end to this sensless begging, this site will keep looking disorganised.

Why can't they go and beg on Reddit or Quora forum?

Nonsense.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Tareq1105: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2023
OBTOREPA:

I need her phone number, anyone with link?

Golddigger call her on 08001234567
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by JaneYave(f): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2023
I love that line- I am a beautiful woman. I wish every woman will say this about themselves. I am proud of you my sister, the pursuit for fulfillment never ends, ride on!
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by joelekinson: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2023
It is a good decision at the monent.

Are you a school owner? Do you want to do Biometric capturing of your students for their WAEC & NECO registrations at a cheaper fee in any location within Nigeria.
Call 0708 2446 743 for further enquiry
Jossy
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by luskysylver(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2023
lol. nice piece
madone:

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by KingCold: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2023
Beautiful? I'm not sure
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by fineberry(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
No bro not love but they should not give up on themselves. Self development is key. Having a good personality will make a man marketable any day. There are ladies everywhere fighting to be with a goof man, I mean good ladies all they need is a man of worth a man that has values... don't die in the hand of one foolish, unstable , undecisive girl all in the name of love. Beta women full everywhere u won't see them cos u are still trying to meet up with silly love demand of one confused girl. Focus on you be polished and alive
you will meet better woman who will not cheat on you or block you on social media because of Tfare or sub. Some of us can't date those children talk less of using them as side check.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Demzlent(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2023
She is tired of football on the field, she needs football on the bed grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Zooposki(f): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:

It’s because Nature does not deem the Y(Man) chromosome necessary so it’s dying out.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Emotionss: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
VTJN:
only broke Men say all these rubbish about women on social media. I am a man so i know all that

No sir you are not a man.
You are a weak excuse for a MAN.

It is only weaklings and insecure Simps that are quick to broke shame their fellow Men just to fell powerful or important.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by akinsmail51: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2023
I appreciate her sense and openness, I wish her well.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by SAMBARRY: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2023
Martinsmine:
She isn't ready..
How do you know that
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by billyG(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2023
A lady on high testosterone hope she is not looking for a man to break his waist or squeeze up his juice like sucked orange.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.