Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega (97116 Views)

Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Juanmike(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Before nko
Hope you are not 40
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by XAUBulls: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2023
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by madone: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]if you are waiting for that day it won't come[color=#770077]
its here already. Check well
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Quebec91(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2023
wink
HeartlessMan:
Tell us your real age first so we can calculate how many eggs remain.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by YoshihideSuga: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

The issue is most women who crave for men are almost no useful. They are all above 35. As a successful man I am I approached a lady of 27 yrs old she still no gree, she gave me a very condition, I gads quit. That's it. Same ladt if I toast her in the next 5 yes she will say yes without any conditions.
My question is. Why do they wait to be useless b4 craving for man.
Men should stop getting married to ladies above 30 32 years, to me it doesn't make any sense

I'm genuinely curious, what kind of condition were you given?
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by YoshihideSuga: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2023
uuzba:

Somehow, I've never liked female football.
The more they play it, the uglier they get.
The best female players are the ugliest most unmariable women

Nairaland eh grin grin

To an extent in football, it's true. Golf, basketball, volleyball, and tennis are different.

Boxing is out of it. grin
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Bahamas95(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2023
seunlayi:
Many people rush down here to see if they can be hereangry angry angry but let me advice you, it's not all about money or frame alone, remember she is into sport and she got lot of energy. If you know your energy can't match up with her stamina, you better stay clear from her path before you die in action. Don't say I didn't warn you

Best wishes to you our Orderga, you deserve this next level. Sweetest home dear
Just because she's into sports doesn't mean she must have enough stamina in za oza room, it's a different ball game.

I have heard of lazy house wives that can't do simple house chores but can fvck 24/7......It's wrong to use someone's appearance to judge their sexual prowess.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Pootle: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:

you cant make heaven if there is smiley
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Dancebreaker: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.
I thought men already knew that?

Most of those online wannabe feminists dey even house, feed and cloth one efulefu guy like that. Even if they have to collect from their "sugar zaddy" to feed him. grin cheesy

Not to talk of a half-decent guy that is the prize.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Tisham20(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2023
Can someone give me her contact grin cheesy grin
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Westves: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2023
My crush omg embarassed. Prettiest falcon at the previous world cup
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by vickydevoka(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

I'm genuinely curious, what kind of condition were you given?
Don't mind my typo, I was really feeling sleepy yesterday. She's the first daughter, so she won't be sharing bills , she is looking for a man that earns very high ( like 50 dollars or pounds per hour. )

She cancelled her wedding recently bcus the guy was sharing bills with her. And only paid her bride price, trad n court wedding. He refused to pay for church wedding bcu he doesn't want it now. She say de guy is stingy n annulled the marriage
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Vijuchoco(f): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2023
Juanmike:
Hope you are not 40
Lol.. Abeg o
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by mariovito(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2023
At what age do you prescribe a lady should get married?

So a person must experience marriage to qualify to be married?

In those your advance country, are you aware they start breeding from as from 15?

Are you aware that by 45, Some of them have become grandmom?

And who says you must be married to have kids?

The world has greatly changed my friend.

Chetas81:
29 years old for marriage hhhhmmm I hope she has experienced of marriage, enough of single parents in Nigeria, before you can breed in advance country, you must understand everything about creating a family, not just wedding and marriage
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by isabi2lof: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Fab21:

Oh! So pathetic.

However, I think you need to be healed. You need a therapy/counselling session.
Your past experience would affect your imminent relationship; if you're planning to go into a new one.

I understand that a man is the head. A man should have that leadership traits in a relationship/Marriage.

A man should be a Priest, father and a husband.

But from what you've just explained, it's possible that his background; the way he's brought up has affected that Manly trait in him hence, it affects his relationship and turned to his weakness.

Apparently, we're two imperfect beings coming together to be perfect. Therefore as a result of this, we need to work on ourselves first before thinking of going into a relationship/Marriage.

I hope you heal soon.
Thanks dear, his background affected him , he's from a divorced home , I know it's not his fault but at the same time, it was weighing me down , the father gave us tough time , we persuaded him for two years before he finally came to see us , even that same day , he was using his son weakness to talked down on him in front of everyone..

I just wish him all the best ..

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by isabi2lof: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2023
Pacesetter123:

Don't worry,God will surely give you a man of your own heart soon.

Amen , thanks..

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Fab21: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2023
isabi2lof:
Thanks dear, his background affected him , he's from a divorced home , I know it's not his fault but at the same time, it was weighing me down , the father gave us tough time , we persuaded him for two years before he finally came to see us , even that same day , he was using his son weakness to talked down on him in front of everyone..

I just wish him all the best ..

I know he's from a dynsfunctional family.
Pls, move on.
Wish you all the best...

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by isabi2lof: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
if I will talk to u privately it would have be nice. Becos with thus mind set you may face the same issue in your next relationship or you may meet an alpha male who thinks he is smart too. Then you both end up having heated arguments all the time

Honestly, since then , I do give up easily in a relationship, because my previous relationship taught me how to cope alone in a relationship, if you don't reach out to me for awhile, I will just be fine with it , sometimes I don't even know if I'm in a relationship or not , before you know I will just call it a quit..
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by isabi2lof: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2023
Fab21:

I know he's from a dynsfunctional family.
Pls, move on.
Wish you all the best...

Thanks and same here ..

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by ceeceeuwa: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:
You be real heartless man
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by zhirkovrado(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Hanty, ball never finish and you wan marry?Chaiii undecided
Oga ball the finish?? Or you want her to the ball forever?? Besides she's now stable and has all it takes to start up a family, it's entirely her decision so stop trying to influencing it.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by madone: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
isabi2lof:

Honestly, since then , I do give up easily in a relationship, because my previous relationship taught me how to cope alone in a relationship, if you don't reach out to me for awhile, I will just be fine with it , sometimes I don't even know if I'm in a relationship or not , before you know I will just call it a quit..

then look for friendship first before love. You need to keep healthy friendship that will grow into something romantic. Don't give up on love. Then you should learn to need help or rather allow people assist you do things even things you know you can handle by urself. This will really help.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Pauliaette(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lesbian dey play
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Juanmike(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Lol.. Abeg o
Because you are sounding desperate
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Vijuchoco(f): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Juanmike:
Because you are sounding desperate
Seriously
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Babysho(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.

Would the lady not be controlling? Will she not demean the man in every way possible when there's a little misunderstanding? Man is wired to have pride in providing food for his family. I don't know but I don't think it ends well if it's a dominant man.
The man will have to have very low self esteem and confidence for it to work.

Men committing suicide are actually dominant men but not enough to dominate and they have my respect, as it takes a lot of balls to commit suicide. It’s natural selection, only the strongest of the strongest survive. Not in any form supporting suicide btw. I just believe if you can’t help a man be his best self, don’t ask him not to take his life.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Sholuwa241: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Broda u bad u wan wine us here

HeartlessMan:
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by judeenk19(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by isabi2lof: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
then look for friendship first before love. You need to keep healthy friendship that will grow into something romantic. Don't give up on love. Then you should learn to need help or rather allow people assist you do things even things you know you can handle by urself. This will really help.

Thanks..
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by godofuck231: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
onomeabuja:

I'm not not available oooooo tongue
Mayb i will help her contact @davido grin
you fvcker lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.