Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) (93021 Views)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Luckysbab: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
That is not something serious.

Why not?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Luckysbab:

Why not?
I have a serious journal offline. If I want to start writing again, it'll be about how I'm beginning my twenties. And that'll be around December.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Luckysbab: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
I have a serious journal offline. If I want to start writing again, it'll be about how I'm beginning my twenties. And that'll be around December.

Fair enough.

SO you got bored and opened this one by the side?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Luckysbab:

Fair enough.

So you got bored and opened this one by the side?
You can say that, yeah. cheesy
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Luckysbab: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
You can say that, yeah. cheesy

Teenagers sef ehn tongue cheesy

Una never resume?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Luckysbab:

Teenagers sef ehn tongue cheesy

Una never resume?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'll soon leave that stage.

I have. 😊
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Smith414: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chidolalar:

Pls Send me d full video
send your WhatsApp number,, probably an alternate one
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Luckysbab: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'll soon leave that stage.

I have. 😊

Let's enjoy tagging you thst now when you still are. cool

Eku resumption. Ke s'omo jeje. Ekoju mowe yin. E maa tele okunrin o. tongue
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2023
Luckysbab:

Let's enjoy tagging you thst now when you still are. cool

Eku resumption. Ke s'omo jeje. Ekoju mowe yin. E maa tele okunrin o. tongue
grin Ekaaro sir.

Motigbo sir, ese. grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Luckysbab: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:
grin Ekaaro sir.

Motigbo sir, ese. grin

What's the preview for 20 thoug? What's changing, asides the figure?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Luckysbab:

What's the preview for 20 thoug? What's changing, asides the figure?
I hope a lot will for the better, but for now I honestly don't know.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Matix222: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:

Na Mumu day worry you small pikin still day your body

Keep hoping Mumu as if being 20 years old will make any difference
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Luckysbab: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:

Well, growth/development is a process. It takes steady and intentional moves.

It's not supposed to just come along with clocking any certain age. Though, it could be used to mark certain milstones.

Just my small pikin opinion though. smiley
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Luckysbab:

Well, growth/development is a process. It takes steady and intentional moves.

It's not supposed to just come along with clocking any certain age. Though, it could be used to mark certain milstones.

Just my small pikin opinion though. smiley
smiley Well your 'small pikin' opinion makes a lot of sense.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Luckysbab: 12:27am On Aug 26, 2023
Anny69:
smiley Well your 'small pikin' opinion makes a lot of sense.

Cheers! cool

I didn't know you to be a midnight crawler tongue
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:22am On Aug 26, 2023
Markapela77:

He isn’t on the run he was found in the room laying lifeless or barely breathing, i have the video if you want
this page is losing it relevance.. they now depends on false and half information to survive
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2023
Luckysbab:

Cheers! cool

I didn't know you to be a midnight crawler tongue
I am, sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Luckysbab: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Anny69:
I am, sometimes.

Nothing do you. Na TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING BAD.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

Nothing do you. Na TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING BAD.
Yeah, you're right.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Kasville: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
I have the full video it's very saddened

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.