Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) (93016 Views)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Adeyeye09(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2023
I don't think this was ritual tho
Probably a toxic relationship

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by alizma: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Zonefree:

Abeg who dey give all these nonsense awards to these people undecided
Them dey pay for it na, who pay na him go get award, if you no pay, nothing for you.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by wanted222(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad.

Why are Nigerian men this evil and heartless Her only crime was to fall in love.

The police should make sure this murderer doesn’t escape and when he’s caught he should be sentence to death ASAP!!

Bunch of murderers everywhere!!
Foolish men!!
when u swear say u no go leave yahoo boys alone na so una go dey go one after the other, foolish girls
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Revolva(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2023
2 of them are bunch of useless..people......una go de keep yeye relationship wey una no fit handle..children
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Most reliable student isn't really reliable, what a world cry🥺🥺🥺🥺🤧
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by GENTLETEE(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2023
This is tragic! All these ritual killings just have to stop!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2023
hardasan:

I agree too, you added money as a reason women dated toxic men, thata why I quoted you
Money is the major reason ofcourse
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by hardasan(f): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Money is the major reason ofcourse

I disagree, not at that age. At a later age I might agree with you.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Too bad
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Bouncin(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad.

Why are Nigerian men this evil and heartless Her only crime was to fall in love.

The police should make sure this murderer doesn’t escape and when he’s caught he should be sentence to death ASAP!!

Bunch of murderers everywhere!!
Foolish men!!

Fall in love with money. Please try de dey specific grin

If you check well now you go see one good boy that really loves her but she dumped his a*s for a toxic yahoo boy so she can be crying in Ferari instead of keke grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2023
Luckysbab:

Perhaps BDSM gone wrong? grin
Ekaaro ma.
Ekaaro sir.
grin grin grin Haha. Not at all.

22o62021:
A very big lie

It happened in benin city

Not far from my street

I have the full video of about 15 minutes
Done inside the house of this boy

They were fighting and the girl stabbed the boy

The boy in de fence stabbed her many times

2 kitchen knives Inside the room
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by QueenDima47(f): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2023
This is so unfortunate.
Some youth of nowadays are becoming so uncontrollable little wonder they most times end up like this 😥.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2023
hardasan:

I disagree, not at that age. At a later age I might agree with you.
The guy is a yahoo guy according to the thread....so it's obvious she is there in the relationship because of the money.
It's very hard for a girl to stay in a relationship with a broke guy... believe it or not.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by sucess001(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2023
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/Ikayben/status/1694367711743078706?t=zu-wrzkNKuJTfDHNMCNvkA&s=19

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Shebi all of you were making Kanayo O Kanayo's role look funky recently.

Beware of the monsters you make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Jat33: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2023
Creamypie:
Only Mumus think say u go get money by using human parts or organ to do mixture. Damn shit. Nahim f.g never do am since
Go make them test you whether e no the work😒😒😒
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by isabi2lof: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2023
Na wa o undecided
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
babamadiba:
They always get caught at the end of the day, but still won't stop. Whatever is pushing them into this is really strong.
Na African magic Yoruba home Videos cause am grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by hardasan(f): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dexy4yah:

The guy is a yahoo guy according to the thread....so it's obvious she is there in the relationship because of the money.
It's very hard for a girl to stay in a relationship with a broke guy... believe it or not.

You generalised about women and relationships in general in your initial comment.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by koladed40(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
wickedness everywhere. love of money over love for fellow humans. tueh
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Common sense is not actually common...
People like you always learn the hard way, keep dating toxic people ok...ode

I'm not the cause of your misogyny. You don't sound any better than the murderer. In fact, you sound exactly like he would.

Poverty doesn't make men good candidates for dating. They will preach about how girls are killed by people richer than they are, but they will never tell you how many poor men like themselves have battered and killed women for water inside plastic bags and worse in their slums. They'd like to make you believe that their poorness is a virtue and indicates that they are good men. Don't believe them.

Check their hearts if they're full of gloating, anger, bitterness, envy, rage and revenge. Beware of their lopsided preaching. Run from toxic men at all costs. They aren't preaching because they care or are good people. They are preaching because they didn't get to date the girls who got killed and feel envious of their able mates.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

I'm not the cause of your misogyny. You don't sound any better than the murderer. In fact, you sound exactly like he would.

Poverty doesn't make men good candidates for dating. They will preach about how girls are killed by people richer than they are, but they will never tell you how many poor men like themselves have battered and killed women for water inside plastic bags and worse in their slums. They'd like to make you believe that their poorness is a virtue and indicates that they are good men. Don't believe them.

Check their hearts if they're full of gloating, anger, bitterness, envy, rage and revenge. Beware of their lopsided preaching. Run from toxic men at all costs. They aren't preaching because they care or are good people. They are preaching because they didn't get to date the girls who got killed and feel envious of their able mates.
Lol this person u be werey oo
Soo all this long book is for me to read grin
Gold diggers always rush to call people they don't know poor people....cuz nairaland is a faceless forum.

Am not the cause of your frustration...Soo rant as you like Mr man abi Madam ni
#SayNo to Toxic relationship #
Ewu
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Henitopapi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This is getting out of hands, and these stupid and senseless girls will never learn from other people's experience. Parents on the other hand should be monitoring what their university daughters are doing in school.
The guy no fit run go anywhere he must be caught and punished! Mtcheeew...

What a wasted life!j

Don't be to quick to judge. Her only crime was to fall in love with the wrong person.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Henitopapi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Good for her, all this longer throat girls

You must be a ritualist to make such a comment. Wait till it happens to you then we would know how you would feel.
You don't come online to pass senseless comments about what you don't know.
Think twice before you speak ill of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Henitopapi(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Markapela77:
Bloggers and their unverified news… he was laying dead in the room from a second video posted… y’all get facts right, this is someone i knew from childhood… we went to school together from Kindergarten to Secondary school. It wasn’t a ritual killing, it was clearly a fight between both of em
Please let’s stop spreading information

Perhaps you should get the information right too. He is not dead. He was taken to the hospital and presently being investigated by the police. And it wasn't a fight between both of them, it was pre-meditated murder. He stabbed her in the heart and inflicted injuries on himself. Guess you didn't know him as well as you thought.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Henitopapi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Markapela77:
Y’all check the second video the guy was in the room laying dead and from news reaching us this evening i guess he died this morning at the hospital or something….. from my speculation i think she God beaten to death but maybe stabbed him in defense

Just to update you, he's not dead and very much alive in police custody. And she wasn't beaten to death, she was stabbed once in the heart after which he inflicted injuries on himself. Probably his thoughts were to commit suicide but it didn't work.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Henitopapi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
VinnyBaba:

She wants to wear Loius Vitton
She wants to use iPhone
She wants to Smoke Shisha😏
She wants to Drink Vodka
She wants to Do and Undo.😒

Now, She has been used as MEAT for Sacrifice! embarassed undecided

Be a matured child... Because your assumption is as baseless as your thinking. If you know nothing about an incident, just read comments and keep mute. Or ask questions.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Henitopapi(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pedroslam:
This headline is fake jor... This incident happened in Benin, ogheghe community to be precisely. The lady that died has issue with the said boyfriend,according to eyewitness both of them stab theirselfs inside the boy room when they were having misunderstanding.,unfortunately the lady died due to severe injury while the guy is in the hospital beginning for a few minutes on this earth...

Just to clarify, no eyewitness could have given you such an account. It was a premeditated event. He stabbed her in the heart and inflicted injuries on himself. And the guy is very much alive in police custody.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Henitopapi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jerrywhite77:
Not true. This happened in Benin. It was a very bloody fight between them. The girl also stabbed the boy. He later died in the hospital. Stop peddling fake news
You are actually the one peddling fake news...
It wasn't a fight but a premeditated murder. And the boy stabbed the girl in the heart and inflicted injuries on himself out of jealous rage.
The boy is very much alive and in police custody. This is fact. Get it clear.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Henitopapi(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
jeromestarks:
🤣 see her stupid dead body face.
She don follow flashy things to death.
May many girls who date for money end up in the same condition.
Seen one girl who must end up dead like this funny looking girl.

This is one of those time man is happy seeing dead body of a girl.

May your daughters and their daughter's daughters fall victim to ritual killings, and may their bodies be mutilated and discarded on the roadside and eaten by dogs since you love seeing such so shall you see their mutilated bodies and be happy. Since you don't have the sense to gather your information properly.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Henitopapi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Just to clarify this story cos I can't keep replying all the idiots that passed unnecessary and unbearable comments about the deceased girl. Now let me shed more light on this story so that the idiots would have better sense.
The deceased is a final year student and had been in a relationship with the killer for 3 years out of love. On that fateful day, yes there must have been a misunderstanding but not a fight. She tried leaving the house but he prevented her from doing so and eventually stabbed her in the heart out of jealous rage. She cried for help and someone rushed in to help her but the killer chased him away with the same knife he stabbed her with. The guy had to run for his life and went to get help. The killer locked the burglary with a padlock and locked the door behind. He inflicted injuries on himself either to commit suicide or make it look like it was a fight. By the time rescue came she was already dead. The padlocked was broken and seeing the boy was still alive was rushed to the hospital. He is very much alive and in police custody.
This is the real story. So please, people should stop making fun of the poor soul that is gone.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Luckysbab: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
Ekaaro sir.
grin grin grin Haha. Not at all.

Just teasing. I saw you started a new diary.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Luckysbab:

Just teasing. I saw you started a new diary.
That is not something serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.