Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) (93027 Views)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by chigator2: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ff
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Abifarin16: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Speechless
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mehn how do girls date this kind of men Sef ..... .....
This is evil

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
This is getting out of hands, and these stupid and senseless girls will never learn from other people's experience. Parents on the other hand should be monitoring what their university daughters are doing in school.
The guy no fit run go anywhere he must be caught and punished! Mtcheeew...

What a wasted life!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Eleribu sombory shocked
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Where is JennyClay and other 'I can't date Broke Guys' girls? sad

Free and Sweet Things dey Kill..😏😕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by ifeelgood: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
You wasted pussy abi
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Felaincarnated: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Fall in-love or Akpiri
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad.

Why are Nigerian men this evil and heartless Her only crime was to fall in love.

The police should make sure this murderer doesn’t escape and when he’s caught he should be sentence to death ASAP!!

Bunch of murderers everywhere!!
Foolish men!!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
togifon:
Looks like they fought, every na ritual for bloggers

Looks like you’re a yahoo boy
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Markapela77: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Bloggers and their unverified news… he was laying dead in the room from a second video posted… y’all get facts right, this is someone i knew from childhood… we went to school together from Kindergarten to Secondary school. It wasn’t a ritual killing, it was clearly a fight between both of em
Please let’s stop spreading information

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Felaincarnated: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Same way urs is dating u now til ur demon possess u😁
GUNITGuy:
This is evil
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
saasala:
He is a ritualist. Remove the Yahoo

Yahoo boys and ritualists are birds of feathers

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
GUNITGuy:
This is evil

She wants to wear Loius Vitton
She wants to use iPhone
She wants to Smoke Shisha😏
She wants to Drink Vodka
She wants to Do and Undo.😒

Now, She has been used as MEAT for Sacrifice! embarassed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
englishmart:
"For rituals" Please, Nairalanders, what is rituals?

Ask Google na undecided
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by greypencils: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Why is he on run.. I thought he would've been richer than dangote immediately he killed her...

Pig brain
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Markapela77: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Y’all check the second video the guy was in the room laying dead and from news reaching us this evening i guess he died this morning at the hospital or something….. from my speculation i think she God beaten to death but maybe stabbed him in defense

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Pedroslam: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
This headline is fake jor... This incident happened in Benin, ogheghe community to be precisely. The lady that died has issue with the said boyfriend,according to eyewitness both of them stab theirselfs inside the boy room when they were having misunderstanding.,unfortunately the lady died due to severe injury while the guy is in the hospital beginning for a few minutes on this earth...

11 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Markapela77: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Kingbuhari:
Why is he on run.. I thought he would've been richer than dangote immediately he killed her...

Pig brain
He isn’t on the run he was found in the room laying lifeless or barely breathing, i have the video if you want

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Okunrinogun: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Once a lady begin to roll with Yahoo boy she should expect a sad ending

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Women who date yahoo boys are dumb. That guy should be burnt alive sha

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Markapela77:
Bloggers and their unverified news… he was laying dead in the room from a second video posted… y’all get facts right, this is someone i knew from childhood… we went to school together from Kindergarten to Secondary school. It wasn’t a ritual killing, it was clearly a fight between both of em
Please let’s stop spreading information

U dey dia?

Aproko Pikin! sad 😏
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by adecz: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
An era where youth just want to
get rich with nothing to show on how
they acquired the riches...

We blame the society which accepts
such overnight wealth without questioning.

In sane societies, overnight wealth
attracts government attention because if
you don't show how you made the income
they will automatically conclude that
there must be criminal activity committed.🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

But for 9ja, dem go just talk say Emeka
or Jide don hammer & he suddenly
becomes the talk of the town & slay
longathroat mamas will be all over him❗️❗️❗️
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
GUNITGuy:
This is evil
once them see car and iPhone 12/13 their mind done dey already bro send them small money give them good lash for your well furnished house , if you tell them to leave their papa them go run am sharply 🤣 E no hard

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by narite: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad.

Why are Nigerian men this evil and heartless Her only crime was to fall in love.

The police should make sure this murderer doesn’t escape and when he’s caught he should be sentence to death ASAP!!

Bunch of murderers everywhere!!
Foolish men!!
Your words are starting to become meaningless. Reason being that you only speak out when it a man that commit a crime but choose to remain silent when a woman also commit an heinous crime.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Bfly: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Maybe The reliability stuff was based on quick response to urgent 2k.
Let's not continue to paint people good and give them preferential treatment because they have money. So bad.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Markapela77: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
OP please get your facts right, delete this post and come with the actual story
This isn’t a ritual killing, they had a fight and stabbed themselves…
He was found in his room lifeless
I guess the person who sent this story out was too fast to report that they didn’t go inside the room to check

There is a follow up video

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Jerrywhite77: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Not true. This happened in Benin. It was a very bloody fight between them. The girl also stabbed the boy. He later died in the hospital. Stop peddling fake news

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Markapela77: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
VinnyBaba:

U dey dia?

Aproko Pikin! sad 😏

He is my childhood friend
And there’s a follow up video sir/ma
The OP didn’t check for correct information
I’m not defending him just saying not everything is ritual killings

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Same way urs is dating u now til ur demon possess u😁
No demon will possess in Jesus name Amen.....Efects of Love of money from both the guy and the girl ...
If a girl does not Love me for who I am now, where I am going and the kind of good efforts I am doing to build a Future for myself....
She can go ....By the grace of God in me I won't go extreme way to please any woman ......
Just see the results of Bad company my goodness
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Pedroslam:
This headline is fake jor... This incident happened in Benin, ogheghe community to be precisely. The lady that died has issue with the said boyfriend,according to the boy room when they were having misunderstanding.,unfortunately the lady died due to severe injury while the guy is in the hospital beginning for a few minutes on this earth...

What kind of Issues will make 22yr Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Carry Knifes to Stab themselves

Anyway, the Guy Should be sentenced to death by HANGING. undecided

Let him go and meet his Girlfriend in Hades, to continue the Stabbing contest. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.