Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) (93029 Views)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Corea4king(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please,I want to know if this kind thing is really working
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Omoteloyeayo: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
The fact remaining most girls will still follow them

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Markapela77: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
VinnyBaba:

What kind of Issues will make 22yr Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Carry Knifes to Stab themselves

Anyway, the Guy Should be sentenced to death by HANGING. undecided

Let him go and meet his Girlfriend in Hades, to continue the Stabbing contest. sad
He died this morning from reports around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
togifon:
Looks like they fought, every na ritual for bloggers

Yhu de mind dem... They won't get gist na ritual dem dan turn am....
People that started fighting from the room...

And it seems the guy might have caught her cheating and she kept denying, judging from the fact that it was the girl who was stabbed.

Buh people can be mean shaaa....

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Markapela77:

He died this morning from reports around

PERFECT!!! cool smiley

Good Riddance! 😊🙂
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Anny69: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
I doubt he killed her for ritual.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Equalitygod: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Let him go and meet his Girlfriend in Hades, to continue the Stabbing contest. sad

You are just dumb 0 IQ. Person dey tell you wetin happen you dey call am aproko dey shout na yahoo boy. Mtcheww!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
The evil that this generation of young Nigerians will do for money still dey kindergarten.

When e truly and fully mature, it will be deeply unspeakable.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Olaolex: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesicilian:
Ochonogor
Stop this nonsense! Tribalism won't get you anywhere.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Markapela77:

He isn’t on the run he was found in the room laying lifeless or barely breathing, i have the video if you want

Really??!.... Na wa o!

Why do Nigerians love creating and spreading fake news like this?!!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
illicit:
Seems he stabbed her in the neck

Its fake news by Agbadorians

Ode
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by hardasan(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dexy4yah:
you're in a toxic relationship but you couldn't let go Because of enjoyment and fake luxury lifestyle.

I rather die than to leave him..
I rather die than to allow another girl to take my place...

Now look at the result.....

I hope you realize that its not only rich guys that engage in blood rituals.

On this nairaland, we've seen stories of phone repairers who engage in it as well

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Its fake news by Agbadorians

Ode

Excuse me
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by jeromestarks: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
🤣 see her stupid dead body face.
She don follow flashy things to death.
May many girls who date for money end up in the same condition.
Seen one girl who must end up dead like this funny looking girl.

This is one of those time man is happy seeing dead body of a girl.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by GetSenseNow: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
togifon:
True, though I wonder why bloggers tagged it ritual. It's obvious they had a fight and she died in the process
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by PrettyRX: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dexy4yah:
you're in a toxic relationship but you couldn't let go Because of enjoyment and fake luxury lifestyle.

I rather die than to leave him..
I rather die than to allow another girl to take my place...

Now look at the result.....

As the brain of the sadly murdered lady, you knew this is what she was thinking.

Anything to help you gloat about all the girls that wouldn't date you because you poor.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by GetSenseNow: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
VinnyBaba:

There's a difference between murder and manslaughter. They both fought and stabbed each other. If he hadn't died, it would've been a case of manslaughter and not murder. Manslaughter doesn't carry the death penalty
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by OgbeniOja1: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Poorly reported.bhow was she found dead. Why is he a suspect. Nairaland you could do better
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
GetSenseNow:

There's a difference between murder and manslaughter. They both fought and stabbed each other. If he hadn't died, it would've been a case of manslaughter and not murder. Manslaughter doesn't carry the death penalty

Well, Someone Here said he Died this Morning.🤨

So Case Closed. smiley

Two IDIOTS have been Erased from our population. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Most reliable with a torn jean called crazy.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Nextt: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by maticar: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
togifon:
Toh same thing I thought

They had a serious quarrel and fought hard

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
togifon:
not ritual o awon blogger blogger they have a misunderstanding that’s how they always do but this turn to something else as they both pick up knife 🔪 but d guy sharp pass d girl and stab d girl to death every small thing nw na yahoo boy use his gf 4 ritual

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/Ikayben/status/1694367711743078706?t=zu-wrzkNKuJTfDHNMCNvkA&s=19

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
not ritual o awon blogger blogger they have a misunderstanding that’s how they always do but this turn to something else as they both pick up knife 🔪 but d guy sharp pass d girl and stab d girl to death every small thing nw na yahoo boy use his gf 4 ritual
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by descarado: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Heartless Nigerian
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Markapela77: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please i urge the admins to edit this news and post the correct one
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
kestolove95:
Good for her, all this longer throat girls

As it will be heard of someone close to you cos of karma. You will learn to be empathetic

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by togifon: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Looks like you’re a yahoo boy
because i no agree with blogger? And also shey nah every yahoo boy they do ritual? If so Nigerians for don reduce to 90 million people

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Gentlelox: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Only Mumus think say u go get money by using human parts or organ to do mixture. Damn shit. Nahim f.g never do am since
You're ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.