Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) (93017 Views)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 2:10am On Aug 24, 2023
Doesn't look like a ritual scene, maybe they fought and he may have stabbed her or push her head on a wall.

In the end, when you commit a crime such as this, you'd know the world isn't much of a big place to hide.

The few days I spent doing a project for a law enforcement agency , I knew we are trapped, and running away is hard.. when your phone information is tracked down to last location, your financial activities, and those of your friends and family,all your social media activities are linked to a digital identifier. He should just go and submit himself and stop wasting money hiding. The last fool that did such his parent went to hide him inside psychiatric hospital , them still fish am out

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Xylon: 3:11am On Aug 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad.

Why are Nigerian men this evil and heartless Her only crime was to fall in love.

The police should make sure this murderer doesn’t escape and when he’s caught he should be sentence to death ASAP!!

Bunch of murderers everywhere!!
Foolish men!!
Who the police people con be? Transgender or wetin? grin So Dem no dey the murderer, evil and heartless category?? Just dey play madame!! cool cool
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by henrydav: 3:54am On Aug 24, 2023
Women no wan hear. They need reaxdymade man. Rip
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2023
Heart of .an
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Desusi: 4:05am On Aug 24, 2023
Surrender your life to Christ, they say na old school. Avoid fornication,they say,na the trend,be a member of bible believing church,they say, deeper life,see your life!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by OSESUNATE(m): 4:08am On Aug 24, 2023
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/Ikayben/status/1694367711743078706?t=zu-wrzkNKuJTfDHNMCNvkA&s=19

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Get your fact right. He's not on a run. The both of them were found dead in the apartment. They stabbed eachother to death
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Incrediblekutty(m): 5:09am On Aug 24, 2023
Dexy4yah:
you're in a toxic relationship but you couldn't let go Because of enjoyment and fake luxury lifestyle.

I rather die than to leave him..
I rather die than to allow another girl to take my place...

Now look at the result.....

I rather die has died

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Paracetamol01: 5:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad.

Why are Nigerian men this evil and heartless Her only crime was to fall in love.

The police should make sure this murderer doesn’t escape and when he’s caught he should be sentence to death ASAP!!

Foolish men!!
her only crime was to fall in love with money, because you and I know women don't love broked guys
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:40am On Aug 24, 2023
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/Ikayben/status/1694367711743078706?t=zu-wrzkNKuJTfDHNMCNvkA&s=19

Has the boy be caught and he confessed to this crime? Humans are becoming so mean and wicked
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 5:46am On Aug 24, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Ha, this was not the story I originally heard about this incident oh. I heard they both had a fight and they both stabbed each other in the process. The girl died from her injuries while the boy succumbed to his later in hospital or so. Except the first story I heard was wrong which I doubt
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by juman(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2023
Murder.
Soul for soul.
Death sentence.

Avoid toxic relationship.
It can lead to death.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by hardasan(f): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2023
Dexy4yah:

I don't know if it's ritual related killing....but with the look of things this a toxic relationship....I have seen girls in toxic relationship when you tell them to leave..they will tell you....i rather die there than to leave my man....despite the beatings and all that.

What am trying to say is that....no sensible girl should remain in any toxic relationship nomatter what...

I agree too, you added money as a reason women dated toxic men, thata why I quoted you
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by AliEzeOlu: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Poor reportage...

They should have told us the poor girl's name and tribe.

This little girl looks so much like someone I know o shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please someone should search for her name, abeg.

Oh Lord help me and let it not be the daughter of this widow undecided undecided undecided
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Castro007(m): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2023
This ember month wey we go soon enta, make the ladies dey very careful cause enough sacrifice nd rituals go take place
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 6:31am On Aug 24, 2023

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Meritjoshua(m): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2023
Be like say i sabi this guy undecided he is one of the yahoo boy that flaunt their wealth on tik tok
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2023
Who's fault,as most parents support their male fraudulent activity
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by AriyaTV: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad.

Foolish men!!

I'm sure if reverse is the case you won't say thesame.

Please, what has Nigerian men done to you?

You're so mean when talking about them, is like you want to kill them all.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by olurotimi(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2023
Our present day teenager/youth are something else with this get rich quick syndrome, so impatient and lazy most of all, lack the fear of God.

What a pity. We have so much problems.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Most reliable student

Likely the people that gave him such titled did not know he is a green snake inward.

Anyway by they arrest him he can go and enjoy the title in prison i guess he didn't know murder case is different from yahoo 6 months imprisonment palliative judges are given yahoo criminals.

Useless kids everywhere.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Otunski: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2023
These wayward Girls no go ever hear. I'm quite sure she knew the idiot is a Yahoo Boy and her life at risk but what was enjoying won't let her use her number 6. Rest in peace to her.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2023
this one ...donget scammed by a useless nigerian gal maybe..that why he killed her brother why na...why did u kill her.....na jail ooo rest of ur life...

beware of nigerian gals de wont hear word
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Markapela77: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2023
sketcherJ:
he or she? And can you please share a link to the second video?
I have the video on my phone
It’s not a link
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2023
togifon:
Looks like they fought, every na ritual for bloggers
You’re not well. Na sword fight Abi gun fight be that?

You can see a person died out of trauma and struggle with the suspect. You went ahead to say they fought.

You no wise at all
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2023
Markapela77:
Bloggers and their unverified news… he was laying dead in the room from a second video posted… y’all get facts right, this is someone i knew from childhood… we went to school together from Kindergarten to Secondary school. It wasn’t a ritual killing, it was clearly a fight between both of em
Please let’s stop spreading information
What kind of fight to death is that?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by joelekinson: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2023
Hmmm, God saves this generation.

Are you a school owner? Do you want to do Biometric capturing of your students for their WAEC & NECO registrations at a cheaper fee in any location within Nigeria.
Call 0708 2446 743 for further enquiry
Jossy
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2023
ARE THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN NOT FROM DARKNESS BASED ON THEIR HORRIFIC BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS OTHER NIGERIAN'S, WE STICK TO RELIGION WHO ALLOW CRIME, INSTEAD OF STICK TO THE LAW,WE NIGERIAN DON'T HAVE LIMIT OF OUR ACTIVITY INCLUDING CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, THIS ONLY HAPPENED IN SHITHOLE
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by togifon: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2023
stanliwise:

You’re not well. Na sword fight Abi gun fight be that?

You can see a person died out of trauma and struggle with the suspect. You went ahead to say they fought.

You no wise at all
u very stupid, struggle is part wat? Get sense n stop acting like an illiterate, because dey said ritual u self say its true, mumu
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Chidolalar: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2023
Smith414:
Bloggers and lies, this happened in Edo state,, I have the full video and not this half baked lie

Pls Send me d full video
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Chidolalar: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2023
22o62021:
A very big lie

It happened in benin city

Not far from my street

I have the full video of about 15 minutes
Done inside the house of this boy

They were fighting and the girl stabbed the boy

The boy in de fence stabbed her many times

2 kitchen knives Inside the room

Pls send me d video
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by winner37(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2023
See wasted pussy the breast 😭😭😭😭,...
Making money dy my eye , watin I wan no be watin you wan and watin I love I go do am with all my heart ohoh ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.