Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? (59753 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Towma(f): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I decided to respond to you. For you taking out so much time to write this. I have to correct you since also you are a female.
Thank you. Now pay attention:
Our sex life was great when we were dating. She does all manner of stuff then TO SPICE IT UP.
INFACT, I once paid for her to travel to ITALY because she said she wanted to go to ITALY to 'hustle'. Though, the person ate the money and it didn't work out again. So since then, I used to wonder that, someone who wants to go to 'Italy to hustle' with her body, but yet, I decided to marry her and then she acts weird. But few months to getting married, she started shutting herself that no more sex until we got married. Though I was already planning the whole marriage thing.
Guess what? After marriage, the night of marriage, my wife refused to follow me home. SHE SAID SHE WOULD COME THE NEXT DAY. That she wants to count money they sprayed us. It was her family members that told her, never that she should move to her husband's house that night.

OK LISTEN.
The few months after marriage, I started seeing some signs, quarells, she would narrate me to her family about how we make love and all that, but later it stopped before her sister called me a dog. The sex I am talking about not the regular great sex you make out with a woman after marriage. Its only missionary style and you cannot spend more than 15mins. I am not capping or trying to make you pity me. I am 100000% telling you the truth. After that, no more sex, no more rounds.

The only time my wife satisfied me was when one day she took a lot of alcohol and told me she wants to get drunk to satisfy me. that was the day. It was 2 years ago. Since then, it has been vibes.

The infidelity part was because of her constant denial, quarells. Imagine trying to meet with your wife and she would give you an elbow. She would kick you, push her self away. This was before the infidelity. This was what she did. I became frustrated and after everything. She changed. She started behaving well with the usual 1 round 3 times per week. Until recently, she changed the formula to the normal 1 round and 2 times per week. The 1 round cannot even pass 15mins - she would start yelling you to get up. Omo, I go get up o make she nor say an rape. LOL. That was the formula. I am a man. I cannot go 1 round. EVEN MY PASTOR TOLD HER. She promised him she would change but turn again to the usual formula.

OK LISTEN. In the areas of finance, I buy her gifts. Even after the infidelity. I bought her a very expensive gift. I would not say it here so her family members doesn't get to understand this post.

YOU MIGHT SAY SHE IS TIRED - My dear, she only cooks in our house 1 time per week. Thats on SATURDAY. THE OTHER DAYS are cooked by her brother. YES, her brother stays with US IN the house . The male cook is her junior brother. He does all the washing, cleaning, cooking in the house during the days. My wife is focused on her business and money and everything. I am doing very comfortable as well. I would not want to be too detail on that.

DISRESPECT
This is the height of it. Someone who hisses after her normal 1 round of sex with you. Ha, sometimes I go just dey look stupid cos of this woman because everyone says I should be patient. Patient for 5 years. She's not even ready to change but making it worse. I am not even capping. She would re-adjust quickly and push you out when you are making out and wants to spend more than 15mins. NO KISSES AND NO SO MUCH TOUCHING. The worst is the shouts she does. Its the disrespect I hate most. Sometimes, when the urge gets too much and i try to come back, she would shout at you. That she's tired. She would even run to the sitting room and lock herself.

My wife told me she wanted to fix a nose ring. SHE SAID she wants it. i told her. i do not like the idea of that. It doesn't make her look responsible. She is very healthy and doing really great. She really knows how to respect her family members, and people outside, give correction and advice. But to me at home, She disrespect, shouts, talks back at you. Even when i try to calm her down to talk to her. She would get up and go back to her room. We sleep in a separate rooms. We stay separately right from when we got married. mAYBE THATS THE CAUSE. But at this time, I just pray God helps me. I am not looking for pity. I just want to know why some women act this way.

My wife doesn't care about satisfaction. SHE DOESNT CARE. She doesn't cheat. YES, I know that cause i have seen her chats many times even without her knowledge.

SHE WOULD BOAST TO ME THAT SHE CAN STAY 1 YEAR WITHOUT SEX.

Ok, I did not know all this information before, it was not included from the earlier write up.

Secondly, if everything you have written is 100% true, I want to tell you that your wife has mental issues, probably depression. She is not reasoning normally. A number of people have come to this thread to suggest the same thing.

She has some mental issues that affect her thinking and turn her bitter and negative everytime. I know people like that in real life, even if you might not believe it but some people function like that your wife, they are mostly negative, angry, stubbornly refuse to allow sunshine and happiness into their personal lives because they have mental malfunction. Most likely depression or trauma from the past but it's a condition that deadens her warmth and turns emotional and sexual feelings or any loving feelings someone should have normally.

Sad thing is that if you leave her and find happiness outside with another woman, she will be devastated and secretly regretful but oddly enough she is the one deliberately sabotaging all efforts to return your lives to normal.

If she is not willing to have mature and productive conversations about the issue then look for ways to make yourself happy without her even though you two are still married but show her respect but stop begging her for sex or discussing the issue, period. It's unfair to make you tolerate her bad and inconsiderate behavior while you suffer in silence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by azammi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
franco3075q:
baba, dat woman no love u...simple and if i may ask, bw u and her, who amongs u 2 is involving her family in ur marital issues? observe her n see if she has a side dick, stop asking her 4 sex n look 4 a side chick 2 drill anytime u want, she will come begging
y look 4 a side chick when we can simple leave and get a better woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Cjizzy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Your wife is probably a lesbian

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Kingsley123456(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Get an understanding aside babe bro, let the side chick be far away from home and your wife....don't die of frustration....this life is sweet

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Dreament(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Offpointng:
Reason why I tell young men like myself, Dont allow Love becloud your senses of reasoning. Trust me the sign were always right there, you were just blind to it

I used to have what you'd call an Ex then, Same way OP describe his wife was exactly who she is. Twinkling annoys her and she immediately changes it for you, hugs from the back esp when she's in the kitchen immediately changes her mood and get her so angry, Simple romance like hugging (common hugging) she'd push you away, You can't have a healthy and Intelligent talk with her, Always defensive and hardly apologises, Any Play other than the use of mouth to call each other Big head is a No No for her, Loves sleeping like some descendants of Koala, So boring and everything bored you can think of. Firstly, I thought all these happened cuz she's still a Virgin at that age, but I've got Virgin friends that we play and have lotta fun without having sex and are not so boring like she is. Later Got to find out that's just who she was, not cuz she's a virgin or something

So that faithful night we were all loved up on chat and we chatted till she wanted to sleep and told me we'd chat the next day, so we said the lovers Good night and went to bed. But before I got to sleep, I told myself I'm so done with this girl. Normally, she always expects I do the Good morning text first or the Good morning call all the time. But this time, woke up and din call her or text her Good morning, I went bout my normal day activities like she never existed. All those time till in the evening she never call or texted until I uploaded a picture of Myself and my guys chilling bfr we replied the status and of cuz some Rude Bullshit text, I read and din reply.

She called me that night bout twice and I din pick nor returned the call, of course she took to WhatsApp again forming boss lady, I made sure i read and din reply and went to sleep putting my phone on flight mode incase she wanna disturb my sleep with calls.

Oooboy I dabaru that girl head cuz we had no fight the night bfr, we chatted so cool and was even talking bout marriage plans grin next day she kept calling and calling, pick for where. took her sis phone to call me unknown to me I picked, my people come see cool broken voice that I've not heard in months. I immediately cut and blocked. Any she took to crying on VN telling me if she's done anything forgive me bla bla, But nigga man's mind was made up. She got into depression and every effort her, her friends, her family made to reach out to me, I blocked em all. I moved on. Well after so many months I'm glad to let y'all know she's still single cool cuz I doubt any guy can be patient with her like I was

So Op the signs were always there, you just turned blind eyes to em.
you just remind me of my ex way back 2017. This was the same treatment I gave to her. Till now she is yet to get married. She have dated about 5 guys after I broke up with her till today she is still into dating games. Which guy with his complete senses will take such as a wife

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by MONEY247: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Edo people, I laugh

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Cjizzy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

You do not understand the post. You didn't read where I said, she does only 1 round and its missionary style and that's it. She pushes you to get up and leave her. She would even hiss at you. She would complain that you last so long that I should cum and get up. Omo, I don see things. LOL How can 1 round of sex be enough. Someone who hates kisses, just knack 1 round missionary and go. How would that satisfy me. Then I have to do that just twice a week. Anyway, thanks for your comments.

My wife doesn't care about orgasm. Cant remember when last she had one. Just missionary, 10 to 15mins. that's all. There's no intense sex and all wanting me. Nothing.
This is how prostitutes in brothels behave. Just missionary, no kissing or cuddling

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
3 times a week is too much nah. Once a week is very ok. Quality sex is better than quantity sex.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by happney65: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
You sef too like obo. Shey won fi shey e ni.. Two times a week no reach? Pussy you don dey fvcck tey tey wey no be new pussy

Ashwaoooooooooo. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Basiljoe: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Redpillers: should we tell him?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by fatboyslym007: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
She might be a rape victim or you don't stimulate her enough...

Sex is painful when not well lubricated and sex doesn't have to be rough. It is an expression of love... So when you want to have sex don't think knack, think lovemaking...
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Adeyinka90: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
It's all your fault,at least you dated and you know all this before marrying her..you go carry your cross by yourself

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

Anyway sha, lets move on...

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.

Let me just ask you these two.

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE MARRIAGE.??
HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU GUYS HAVE.??
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by spiceadole: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

All these long epistles because of sex.
Men and sex.
They used sex to curse you people?
I can do without sex all my life.
Afterall,I am done with childbirth.
For me,sex is for procreation.
I don't really see the fun in it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by shiat: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
u have to look away ni smiley wink wink grin angry
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Zooposki(f): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
You don check whether your mouth dey smell?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by LivingSage: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
💯

This is why force marriage should be avoided by all means.

Evestar200:
Maybe You are not her dream man

That Woman Married you because of Marriage pressure not because she loves you.

There is no way a woman who loves, Cares and has feelings will not like to do anything with you no matter how angry she is.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by saphiere(f): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

You saw all these traits and you went ahead to marry her. It's obvious she's the breadwinner in the family that is why you sting like a bee.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by neyopompin2023: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
What's ur occupation, I will advice you to relocate to somewhere else and come home once a while, mayb once in two weeks, I know it sounds weird, but if she truly loves you she will definitely miss you and try to change but if there is no changes, my brother just stay where ever you are and try to find love again.. that's just the bitter truth.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Zooposki(f): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Evestar200:

There is no way a woman who loves, Cares and has feelings will not like to do anything with you no matter how angry she is.

I’m sure he was one of those guys on Nairaland calling single older women “Evening Newspaper “. Now his karma is giving him Wotowoto.

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by LivingSage: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Please, don't insult nature...

This isn't exclusively men anyway, you may be different but there are women who can't do without it as well
spiceadole:

All these long epistles because of sex.
Men and sex.
They used sex to curse you people?
I can do without sex all my life.
Afterall,I am done with childbirth.
For me,sex is for procreation.
I don't really see the fun in it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by jayAjoku(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Oga your wife is cheating on you, Any woman that is rationing sex for her husband is no longer interested in him sexually
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by alizma: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Only one solution you need for this problem. Make up your mind not to have sex with her for one month. Within this one month, you either endure it or you make things up else where(don't ask me for explanation) but don't touch her and don't make it look like you guys are quarrelling, be happy and make her happy too. Hopefully before the end of the month, you will see changes. Arrant nonsense, timetable for sex

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by blesdman(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

I smell good effort to lie here. All lies. This is opposite.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Your cross bro and i believe you guys may be sexually incompatible.

When we tell people to ensure sexual compatibilities before marriages, some of us get called unprintable names by the virginity crew!

Lots of marriages have been destroyed because of this very same issue.

Maybe you two should pray for God to take away the sexual desires or to make your wife more HOR**NY IN THE SPIRIT!

Goodluck with that!
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by finallybusy: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Story long. Lie.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Kog45(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Oga you married her at age 30,meaning you married oldie who have seen it all regarding relationships.Hmmm your wife didn’t love you but need you cuz she was getting old.

I have a friend who has similar experience like yours,just last two weeks his wife packed out of the house and waiting for normal divorce procedures.

Bro it’s well

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Jnana19(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Have a woman u can call your own and deal with it outside thats it it is ovious she does not love u.bro get your side chick
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Evestar200:

That's not true. We are not made same. My wife does not like sex and her love for me is unwavering, proven beyond doubts.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
She's an Edo woman.

Female genital mutilation is still widely practiced in Edo.

Your wife is most likely clitless.

There lies the problem .

But there is hope.

The clitoris is one of only two organs in the human body that can regrow . The other is the liver.

Discuss with her about having a simple medical procedure to reopen the scared tissue where the clit was formerly hanging out from

This is a surgery that most women who were unfortunate to undergoe this barbaric procedure are now undertaking to get back their natural sexual urge.

Your wife does not enjoy sex because she doesn't enjoy outer stimulation which the clitoris provides. She may only enjoy deep orgasm from her center of gravity but this is also difficult for people like her to achieve when they don't enjoy external stimuli

I dated one Edo and another Ibo girl like that who did not have clits . The only way I could get them to enjoy sex was to have prolonged pre-intimacy to get them very wet and then through very deep penetration usually with them seated on a chair with both legs raised while I kneel and penetrate directly. You must also have good dik control to ensure you take them to climax before you come or else they will never see sex with you more than an obligation. My two exes told me I disvirgined them and that it was only with me they ever enjoyed sex .

If your woman isn't enjoying sex with you,no bond can occur and so love withers.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

follow her timetable and take her for therapy. Don't allow your marriage get dissolved getting wrong advice by some faceless people.

All the best.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Germi9: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

You wan kill my Edo sister with Pinis abi?
Anyway there may be so many reasons to this attitude
1. She might not be sexually compatible with you(did you marry her a virgin?)
2.she might have some dark side growing up in the past,maybe rape
3.She might really not like sex
4. You are disgusting in bed
5.you smell badly(mouth or body)
6.mental case
7.since she agree that you get a side chick do so and let peace rein but don’t rub it on her face because it might be a trap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 301
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.