Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? (59731 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by phemmyfour: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

Anyway sha, lets move on...

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.
This is more like a forced marriage. She's not just into you.... No iota of chemistry. I am afraid there is no solution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Britishpea: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Do we need anyone to tell us that you are a weakling and a full blown dull man. Your write up now corroborates all I said up there. Who’s raising these types of men fr God’s sake?

A woman giving you a time table and you went to touch her on the said day sheepishly?

Let’s agree it is her type of personality with the ways she usually behaves abnormally.

But how about her giving you a time table for sex? How about you honoring it. Honoring it means that you had agreed to take on the dates as stipulated by her.

Go home abs tell your parents to re-raise you. You are not a man but a 12 year old boy.
Even if she’s feeding you must it be like this?
Yo cap it all, you shamelessly came on here to write these jargons? Delete this nonsense

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Xkale1996(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

are you Muslim
If you're marry another wife
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Ijaya123: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
You knew all this and you still went ahead to marry her? It is your cross, you have to carry it like that.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by vatiqan(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Bros, my wife dey worry me Wella but she doesn't joke with our sex life. Meanwhile,I still get side chick. Make yourself happy, go get a sidechick. Life is too short and happiness is free!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Khallicopyro: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Were you blind b4 you married her? Or was it one of those "no sex before marriage" stuff? That's why e good to test first o.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by TyroneP(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
First, you brought your case to the wrong place. Away from that, she might not be physically attracted to you or let me put it this way, she's not sexually attracted to you. A dose of you should make a woman who truly loves you addicted. Guy, 5 years is a long time. Like someone said earlier, you might not be her dream man. I think you should observe what interests her first, then suspend sex-related discussion for now and work on your friendship with her. She might come around willingly someday.

addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Lex4us: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
So many sentences for one subject matter. Short story with long narrative. U too have time abeg. Be man enough in ur marital affairs.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by waslag: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Firstly, do a DNA test on your children. Afterwards, if all the children are yours, you can then decide to continue living with her like a room mate. Erase her in your mind as your wife. Don't think things will change, it doesn't U havesome friends samesituationlike you. Find yourself a side chick and you can let her know beforehand that if she continues staffing you of sex, she should not be surprised if she Find out that you're getting sex somewhere else. More importantly, make sure you're financially stable. It 2023 Don't give yourself unnecessary high blood pressure. Enjoy your life. If you end up separated, just make sure you still look after your children. If you die today, life go continue.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Akwu001(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Call me on this line for professional counseling free of charge
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by tfash96(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
All these things you've said if I were in your shoe I wouldn't have allowed my woman to treat me like this (sex part) more than one day unless she's on her period.What exactly is she looking for in marriage if not most especially sex? For my wife to be telling me not to touch her for months must be associated with medical terms/condition which we will both be aware. About that disrespect I wouldn't allow a girl to disrespect more than once because I believe nobody's above mistake and that one disrespect is allowed if it's based on maybe we just met and we're just starting to know each other so I don't expect her to know my likes and dislikes immediately.. It's good for man to have both characteristics (gentleness and madness) but madness should be little like 20%.If you're absolutely gentle how come your wife won't be pushing you on top her like 5 years old boy..Are you that weak in physical strength?(sorry for this) I'm not trying to break your home but it's clear that you need to dump her ass and go for another woman that you'll know she won't be the same after discussion upon discussion..I said this because a lady that still loves you will change and be sober after hearing you'll start having side chick..Baba your wife's gone affectionately from you..Maybe immediately after you guys wedding she found her first love or long lost love that circumstances separated them.. It's well with you Boss..If I were you I'll go and do DNA of those children.That is what can break you absolutely if you later know in the future..Help me to remind our ladies that Sex is fuel in a marriage Which is a car..Once fuel finishes in a car the car is going nowhere.. Half a word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Jflex07(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
YEMOYEMI:
I am commenting late but I do hope the OP gets to see this. Your story is exactly same as mine. As I was reading your post, I was praying that you should not mention the state she's from so everyone here could believe me when I corroborate you. I was sure she's from Edo State and most likely Benin. Your story is mine story. I know what the problem is but she will not tell you. She believes you're not doing enough as a man. You said you're comfortable but to her that is not enough. If we can get a way to talk to private to share ideas. I know exactly what you're going through. That she doesn't like sex is not true. She's using it to punish you because she feels you're not making her happy. Do more, make more money and try to do more for her and the family. Above all, try to have secret savings for yourself--e get why. May God be with us all.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Saao(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

you had sex 3 times a week and you here complaining? Some of us once in a month. With all the family responsibilities how do u get time for frequent sex?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Sharpsharp00123: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

though u might not want to agree with me but d solution to your problem lies with u if u are street smart

Get a side chic n ease yourself, learn to balance it without her knowing cos all d problem u listed lies on sex matter n once that is solved u people are good to go

Get a side chic n she will come back begging u for sex, apply economic principles

The higher d price d lesser d demand n vice versa
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by comibadan(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bro, you have to take heart, i face the same issues with you but my own didn't include sex, my own include fight, no good conversation, no respect, you can't discuss something that will make family progress, she will said No, and she is an Edo woman. Bro, I am tired too and there is children
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Anticrime77: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chief, just do your responsibility.. Stop finding happiness through her or via sex. U know what dont ignore her. Hv dat missionary style with her twice a week for a month. Then reduce it to once in a week. During this time look for a female confidant .May not actually be a sex partner. Just ensure u build frienship with d lady. Now withdraw d sex of a thing totally. . If after 3-4 months ur wife didnt initiate sex. Ure free to start having sex with your girlfriend. So d outcome is 2 . Its either she will fight to hv u back or she will order for divorce . Be a man.. Let her fight to hv u back.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Jflex07(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Fxxxcking weakling. I hate weak men.. Spits!!
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by BlueAir: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Well said. I'm in his shoes right now and I can't use mouth to explain all the stunts my woman is giving me,she would even burst out crying like madt and won't even let me go after I wear my clothes to leave. I always told her she's just doing everything because she knows I've been too flexible. She even said once a month and I agreed but I know how I always still go down there more than once. I'm just waiting for her to relocate back to my state which is neighboring to me and I'll tell her I'm back to 6 times weekly.im just letting her off the hook because she's working interstate.ive hinted her already,that I'm accepting her once a money rubbish to give her some slack and once she relocate back soon, we're sitting and talking. She has really taken my calmness for a long ride
SenecaTheYonger:

They don't respect him because he doesn’t have the balls to cheat, he doesn't have the balls to walk away. They know anytime they beg him, he will come back like a cow.

Get a side chick for one year to relive your tension. Treat your wife like a room mate.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Mosba: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

You should have just pasted the time table. I want to check if it's the same as the one my wife set for me so I can try and ask which society they belong to. Too much talks about what's going on in your family is not easy to read for person in this hustle life.
Anyway, I swear I read more than 2 paragraph it looks exactly like what I would say about my wife. Though, she hasn't pasted a sex time table for me to see but I'm sure as anything she is deliberately keeping distance of days between one round and the next. It's frustrating you know? That's why I love Islam, second wife is allow and it's a good option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by amadiwati(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
As ugly my advice may seem, get a divorce so you don't regret your actions in her later in life.

Everybody have what is important to them. If you can't get it during dating/courtship, then you can't get in marriage.

As for your children. So long you don't abandon them, everything will be alright.

addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Anticrime77: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
comibadan:
Bro, you have to take heart, i face the same issues with you but my own didn't include sex, my own include fight, no good conversation, no respect, you can't discuss something that will make family progress, she will said No, and she is an Edo woman. Bro, I am tired too and there is children

How háve u been responding to her whenever u guys hv issues? Restrategize

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Shancca: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

My brother, if you are Catholic, please see the marriage tribunal office immediately. Do not stop your complaint at sex, make sure to point out all the contempt treatment you have received from her. Your wife was badly raised probably. Any married woman who values her work more her family is not a wife but a spinster.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Bernardeffanga(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Your wife might be a lesbian from the looks on her hatred for sex.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by turkeyman: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Well I might not talk much, but I can say it's spiritual cause, I don't mean the Christianity stuff,but in a traditional sense, your wife has a strong tie with her spiritual mate, and as long as it isn't appeased, you can't even enjoy your marriage, you were lucky you had kids, even she may not be aware of it, that's why she may apologize and still repeat same thing again.
I may not be an authority in such things but I have seen such cases alot. Seek help traditionally
Offpointng:
Reason why I tell young men like myself, Dont allow Love becloud your senses of reasoning. Trust me the sign were always right there, you were just blind to it

I used to have what you'd call an Ex then, Same way OP describe his wife was exactly who she is. Twinkling annoys her and she immediately changes it for you, hugs from the back esp when she's in the kitchen immediately changes her mood and get her so angry, Simple romance like hugging (common hugging) she'd push you away, You can't have a healthy and Intelligent talk with her, Always defensive and hardly apologises, Any Play other than the use of mouth to call each other Big head is a No No for her, Loves sleeping like some descendants of Koala, So boring and everything bored you can think of. Firstly, I thought all these happened cuz she's still a Virgin at that age, but I've got Virgin friends that we play and have lotta fun without having sex and are not so boring like she is. Later Got to find out that's just who she was, not cuz she's a virgin or something

So that faithful night we were all loved up on chat and we chatted till she wanted to sleep and told me we'd chat the next day, so we said the lovers Good night and went to bed. But before I got to sleep, I told myself I'm so done with this girl. Normally, she always expects I do the Good morning text first or the Good morning call all the time. But this time, woke up and din call her or text her Good morning, I went bout my normal day activities like she never existed. All those time till in the evening she never call or texted until I uploaded a picture of Myself and my guys chilling bfr we replied the status and of cuz some Rude Bullshit text, I read and din reply.

She called me that night bout twice and I din pick nor returned the call, of course she took to WhatsApp again forming boss lady, I made sure i read and din reply and went to sleep putting my phone on flight mode incase she wanna disturb my sleep with calls.

Oooboy I dabaru that girl head cuz we had no fight the night bfr, we chatted so cool and was even talking bout marriage plans grin next day she kept calling and calling, pick for where. took her sis phone to call me unknown to me I picked, my people come see cool broken voice that I've not heard in months. I immediately cut and blocked. Any she took to crying on VN telling me if she's done anything forgive me bla bla, But nigga man's mind was made up. She got into depression and every effort her, her friends, her family made to reach out to me, I blocked em all. I moved on. Well after so many months I'm glad to let y'all know she's still single cool cuz I doubt any guy can be patient with her like I was

So Op the signs were always there, you just turned blind eyes to em.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by olabright11(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
It happened to me although I have 2nd wife but not living together and is not advisable, there was a day I received a dirty slap thinking that she was sleeping and I should initiate the romance. Solution, after work I used to go and play ball or farm so that my body will weak even if she nicked no any attraction until she is ready.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Psalmist1: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
If your wife is circumcized, that could be the major challenge why she's not doing the needful. Majority of circumcized women do not enjoy love making, because the very spot that gives her the needed flavour is chopped off. And it takes a greater task to make her wet, and this experience makes her feel pain whenever you have your way. However, it's a big issue because attitude is everything. She needs to really say what her love making experience is, to enable you understand what to do.
On the other hand, if you are not supporting her lifestyle financially as she may deem fit, though money can never be enough, this may also be causing some cut off from you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Ajinoride(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
These are my candid opinion
1. You are not her dream man,so therefore focus on your career and be the best. So that when she eventually leaves ,you can get a better woman.
2. She is manipulating you with sex ,so you don't stay focused in life and remain tied to her for life without making meaningful progress in life .
The choice is yours to make

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by obaidan: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
why are the 2 of you making life unbearable for each other....you both should move on and have peace and live beautiful lives elsewhere.Sorry to tell you this...You and your wife are no longer married..una just dey cohabit...
-she is not sexually attracted to you, anymore(that's if she was ever attracted to you sexually)
-it has gotten to a part where her family disrespects you.

omo u no rate yourself o......the family disrespects you, everything you do or say now irritates your wife......why do you still find that kind of person attractive to the point that you want to have sex with her.... i no just understand how e dey do una.

are you sure you are picking the bills? u made mention of her business and hustle but nothing about yours found a way into your long story

it is also nice for me to tell u that ur own too much sef...sex twice a week with ur wife is not enough for u? after years of marriage.....

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Praktikals(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

2 days ago, it was the day set for the 1 round we were supposed to make love, she just said, something is on her face. I wish I can describe it. I was like, why Is it that anytime its when we want to make out is when you must have en excuse, she just shouted at me, that I should go that i dont care. I was like, this was the same person who was jumping and telling me she wants to fix a nose ring. Very healthy and bouncing all over the place, but when it comes to my usual 1 round on the old timetable. She would look for an excuse. Her mother shouted at me that if I want to divorce her, I should go ahead that she's tired of settling our differences.
2 rounds per week never do you? Yeye
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by sageb: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

She's not sexually attracted to you
Accept the reality

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by tfash96(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Temidayo9:
Hnm. I guess your wife may be suffering from hormonal imbalance that may have affected her sexual urge it usually happened to women who has secondary amenorrhoea. Her act is not normal, but trust me you are not the only one in this issue, that's your cross, find your way around it and move on for the sake of peace in your marriage.
You have a point though.That is another angle..op should take her to the hospital..Cervical cancer in a woman makes woman to lose sexual urge or if she's forced it'll be painful.I hope this is not your wife's case..I learnt this in a movie
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by ugwaneyin(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult situation in your marriage. It's important to prioritize your well-being and seek a resolution that is healthy for both you and your partner. But it's essential to consult with a professional counselor or therapist who can offer personalized guidance based on the specifics of your relationship.

Considering the recurring issues you've described, it may be beneficial to explore couples therapy. A trained therapist can help facilitate open and respectful communication between you and your wife. They can also assist in identifying the underlying causes of the conflicts and guide you in finding constructive solutions.

Additionally, it might be helpful to focus on self-care and managing your own emotions during this challenging time. Engaging in activities that bring you joy and seeking support from trusted friends or family members can contribute to your overall well-being.

Remember, change takes time, and addressing these complex issues may require patience and commitment from both parties. A professional counselor can offer valuable insights and strategies to help navigate these challenges effectively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 340
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.