Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? (59815 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by komanderz: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bro, do what you have to do, except its her parents that sponsor your marriage
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Eraddray(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Break the Time table bro
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by jayAjoku(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bro your wife is not only cheating on you she’s not attracted to you at all and I mean at all she’s definitely fûcking someone else like a dog and I mean it she’s sucking and fûcking someone else or several people like a dog bro the best thing for you to do is to call it quits and Leave the marriage If you don’t she might soon find a way to poison you so you would be cripple or a vegetable. FIND YOUR WAY OUT OF THAT MARRIAGE NOW IF NOT YOU WILL DIE FROM FRUSTRATION . SECONDLY HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE ALL THESE CHARACTER FLAWS? You bin blind ?
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

Anyway sha, lets move on...

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by godofuck231: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Oliver wan chop all the puzzy in one night , better rationing don hit am now
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Evestar200(f): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

That's not true. We are not made same. My wife does not like sex and her love for me is unwavering, proven beyond doubts.
Your wife doesn't like sex but does she hate it when you tickle her or try to have a mind-to-mind conversation with her?

The OP case is different, the woman doesn't want to do anything with him, play, sex or conversation.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Evestar200:
Maybe You are not her dream man

That Woman Married you because of Marriage pressure not because she loves you.

There is no way a woman who loves, Cares and has feelings will not like to do anything with you no matter how angry she is.
I disagree

My maternal cousin sister doesn't like sex as well and she and her hubby are still together. I have a female friend who doesn't like sex too

We're made differently
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by DJInfluence: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
I read cheat on her a lot here. I won't do that if I were you.
Better leave her, then look for someone that truly loves you. You shouldn't be in a marriage because you have kids. Rather because you love, cherish and value each other. Seems like that's missing, so you can leave her.
No point remaining miserable for the rest of your young life. You will have a lot of regrets if you do and these regrets will lead to bitterness which will lead to resentment which will eventually lead to you leaving. So safe yourself the headache and leave now. 5 years is a long time to expect someone to change.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by kaymart: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Offpointng:
Reason why I tell young men like myself, Dont allow Love becloud your senses of reasoning. Trust me the sign were always right there, you were just blind to it

I used to have what you'd call an Ex then, Same way OP describe his wife was exactly who she is. Twinkling annoys her and she immediately changes it for you, hugs from the back esp when she's in the kitchen immediately changes her mood and get her so angry, Simple romance like hugging (common hugging) she'd push you away, You can't have a healthy and Intelligent talk with her, Always defensive and hardly apologises, Any Play other than the use of mouth to call each other Big head is a No No for her, Loves sleeping like some descendants of Koala, So boring and everything bored you can think of. Firstly, I thought all these happened cuz she's still a Virgin at that age, but I've got Virgin friends that we play and have lotta fun without having sex and are not so boring like she is. Later Got to find out that's just who she was, not cuz she's a virgin or something

So that faithful night we were all loved up on chat and we chatted till she wanted to sleep and told me we'd chat the next day, so we said the lovers Good night and went to bed. But before I got to sleep, I told myself I'm so done with this girl. Normally, she always expects I do the Good morning text first or the Good morning call all the time. But this time, woke up and din call her or text her Good morning, I went bout my normal day activities like she never existed. All those time till in the evening she never call or texted until I uploaded a picture of Myself and my guys chilling bfr we replied the status and of cuz some Rude Bullshit text, I read and din reply.

She called me that night bout twice and I din pick nor returned the call, of course she took to WhatsApp again forming boss lady, I made sure i read and din reply and went to sleep putting my phone on flight mode incase she wanna disturb my sleep with calls.

Oooboy I dabaru that girl head cuz we had no fight the night bfr, we chatted so cool and was even talking bout marriage plans grin next day she kept calling and calling, pick for where. took her sis phone to call me unknown to me I picked, my people come see cool broken voice that I've not heard in months. I immediately cut and blocked. Any she took to crying on VN telling me if she's done anything forgive me bla bla, But nigga man's mind was made up. She got into depression and every effort her, her friends, her family made to reach out to me, I blocked em all. I moved on. Well after so many months I'm glad to let y'all know she's still single cool cuz I doubt any guy can be patient with her like I was

So Op the signs were always there, you just turned blind eyes to em.
How old is she?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Johnchrix(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Every relationship is different, and what works for one couple may not work for another. That said, some couples may find it helpful to set certain expectations or guidelines around when and how often they have sex. This can help to make sure that both partners feel comfortable and satisfied with their sex life. Of course, it's important to remember that everyone's needs and desires are unique, so it's important to communicate openly and honestly with your partner about what you want and need.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by kaymart: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
C2Ok:
Upon say you don choose to Dey chop one soup for the rest of your life, then come still Dey give you timetable of when to chop the same old soup?😂🤲
I’m not supporting you marry a second wife or cheat oo, I’m just saying you should show yourself some love, you’re the price and shouldn’t be under a timetable for marital sex👀
Tell the mumu man
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by brownbib(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
She married you huh OR You married her Wtf I'm confused now!!!
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Evestar200(f): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I disagree

My maternal cousin's sister doesn't like sex as well and she and her hubby are still together. I have a female friend who doesn't like sex too

We're made differently
Read what the OP said. OP is not complaining about sex only but everything that has to do with happiness in Marriage.

I believe your cousin play with her husband and have healthy conversation with her husband but the OP own is the opposite which simply means one thing " No love and feelings"

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by kdmi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
There are family issue that cannot be solved peacefully,the need you to sit up and face it squarely, you need to go for peaceful confrontation
1. You should not cheat on her

2. Remove your mind on sex by engaging in other activities in the evening like sport excercise, devotion, study or learn a trade to keep you busy so that you will not have time to think of sex

3. Don't pay attention to her again either,do as if she doesn't exit in the house.

4. Don't eat her food, don't ask her to do anything for you in the house

5. Always have more time for the children,play with them,tell them stories,buy gift for them make them your companion in the house

5d always be in hurry to leave the house and come back late

6. Eat very well and never give your self BP

7. Make sure you are at peace with every body especially your neighbors,relatives and your inlows

8. Avoid third party in your marriage

9. Stand your ground as a man in the house until you see real change in her

Wish you good luck

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by samwillyco1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hellfire marriage
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by kaymart: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

This has nothing to do with dream man. Many women don't marry their dream men, because their dream men don't even consider them as spec. That's why there are so many baby mama's because most of them try to trap their "dream man" with pregnancy, but end up finding out the man doesn't want them in his future.

@OP, it could be hormone, especially if it happened after she had kids. Pregnancy can really mess up a woman. Go to a hormonal doctor let them tell you the test to run.
U already said it all in your first paragraph.
The second one is incorrect.
She doesn't find him attractive....in another word, he's not her spec....

Every woman would turn simp when he finds the man she really wants...
She married cos she was ageing badly like a spoilt milk.

Now, she got what she wanted in the simp of a husband who kept clamouring like sex like a sissy
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by darkmarky(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lmao. Discuss sex o..before you marry.

End
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
kaymart:

Every woman would turn simp when he finds the man she really wants...

Not every woman. Some women have actual medical condition that don't allow them enjoy sex. There are a lot of conditions that make it difficult for women to enjoy sex

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by femicyrus(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Evestar200:
Maybe You are not her dream man

That Woman Married you because of Marriage pressure not because she loves you.

There is no way a woman who loves, Cares and has feelings will not like to do anything with you no matter how angry she is.
That is a big fat lie
No woman will marry you without love.
Have u ever seen a sad looking woman on her wedding day?
I am not talking about those in the northern part of Nigeria where you have no option.

She needs medical attention!

The op should start her treatment with a visit to a psychiatrist clinic. Medications and Further referrals would be made from there where necessary
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Procashtips(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

I love these bold words. Thank you. SO DIRECT. You hit the nail. This is exactly what they feel. The mother tells me to my face, that if I want to serve her daughter divorce papers, I should bring it. My wife also says she's ready. They don't care. I cannot even pick phone to report my wife to them again. Even with her sisters. I cant try it. The elder sister doesn't listen to me when I try to talk about issues of my wife. I have stopped visiting them since 3 years. Omo, a lot of things to say, be like I go delete this thread.

Seems you talk alot.

Advice : Stop talking
Stop explaining
Stop asking

Some people already told you what to do.

Do reverse psychology.

Start practising opposite of what you have done so far for the next 3-6 months, if nothing changes, move on and start life afresh.

Life no get part 2, don't remain miserable.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by deavicky(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Check if ur gbola is too big. No be everybody like big one. And secondly she may had fall out of love with u.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Benwosky42(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Obviously she doesn't love you,a woman that loves u will always love to have sex with u
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by EnglishUsa: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
This may be a medical issues, maybe she has low libido or low sexual drive and some time it may be treated..... And four times sex should be enough for you as a man with a wife in this condition... Try a medical help
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by bunmmy5: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
I have highlighted two thing in the op situation. Firstly, the op need to understand that some women usually have sex issue after giving birth and sometimes affect the mental approach to sex expecially ladies that face difficulty during birth. Secondly, the OP has not mentioned things he has done to make her happy since she like money and her business, what effort is the op doing to make her happy in support of her business, having family trip, give her weeks break without talking about sex. As she starves you, shock her too by letting her feels abandoned sexually but act normal in other aspect that concerns the family. Let her have a feeling that she is losing you. So far the OP effort is not enough, this is a family issue and is not pastors or people from outside the marriage to solve for you as long as the issue did not start before marriage and before her first childbirth. Be a man and do things that u have stop doing since you got married and you do them during ur time in relationship. Thank me later if things change but if nothing changes. Then it's...............

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by 50pseamer(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
I feel your pain Bro, I have a similar experience, I believe your wife has a spirit husband, only after deliverance will she be able to really change , anything before real deliverance the changes will just be temporary, the symptoms says it all, spiritually she is being shared.
She needs deliverance and if she is really close to God afterwards, she will have the ability to be a normal wife
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Quebec91(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
You said it all
Offpointng:
Reason why I tell young men like myself, Dont allow Love becloud your senses of reasoning. Trust me the sign were always right there, you were just blind to it

I used to have what you'd call an Ex then, Same way OP describe his wife was exactly who she is. Twinkling annoys her and she immediately changes it for you, hugs from the back esp when she's in the kitchen immediately changes her mood and get her so angry, Simple romance like hugging (common hugging) she'd push you away, You can't have a healthy and Intelligent talk with her, Always defensive and hardly apologises, Any Play other than the use of mouth to call each other Big head is a No No for her, Loves sleeping like some descendants of Koala, So boring and everything bored you can think of. Firstly, I thought all these happened cuz she's still a Virgin at that age, but I've got Virgin friends that we play and have lotta fun without having sex and are not so boring like she is. Later Got to find out that's just who she was, not cuz she's a virgin or something

So that faithful night we were all loved up on chat and we chatted till she wanted to sleep and told me we'd chat the next day, so we said the lovers Good night and went to bed. But before I got to sleep, I told myself I'm so done with this girl. Normally, she always expects I do the Good morning text first or the Good morning call all the time. But this time, woke up and din call her or text her Good morning, I went bout my normal day activities like she never existed. All those time till in the evening she never call or texted until I uploaded a picture of Myself and my guys chilling bfr we replied the status and of cuz some Rude Bullshit text, I read and din reply.

She called me that night bout twice and I din pick nor returned the call, of course she took to WhatsApp again forming boss lady, I made sure i read and din reply and went to sleep putting my phone on flight mode incase she wanna disturb my sleep with calls.

Oooboy I dabaru that girl head cuz we had no fight the night bfr, we chatted so cool and was even talking bout marriage plans grin next day she kept calling and calling, pick for where. took her sis phone to call me unknown to me I picked, my people come see cool broken voice that I've not heard in months. I immediately cut and blocked. Any she took to crying on VN telling me if she's done anything forgive me bla bla, But nigga man's mind was made up. She got into depression and every effort her, her friends, her family made to reach out to me, I blocked em all. I moved on. Well after so many months I'm glad to let y'all know she's still single cool cuz I doubt any guy can be patient with her like I was

So Op the signs were always there, you just turned blind eyes to em.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Bluezy13(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Foodqueen:
You said you are financially stable, are you sure the money is really coming from you

For her family to be supporting her like this.

Maybe she masturbate, we've read here, where women deny their husbands sex and masturbate later... Ayama.. 🤷

Coming from a woman.
OP look into this cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Nwaotu10(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Maybe she's a lesbian. grin
Look for a side chic and ignore your wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by noblebright1: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Oga your happiness first n that's what leads to long life, divorce her like her mother said n move on with you life simple
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by deavicky(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

this life no balance. U want to be sleeping with her every day or what is ur plan?. 1 round 2 times in a week is OK nah. Have u even try to know if ur size of gbola is too big for her?.
Control ur urge for sex toomuch of everything is bad.
As for refusal to play with u, its because she knows that from there na fork go enter ur mind.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by YEMOYEMI: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Those saying your wife is cheating are very wrong. I know this story very well. I decided to modify my early post because some children on this platform who do not know what marriage are only here to abuse and insult their elders and fathers. It's an unfortunate situation. She expects so much more from you rather than just being 'comfortable'. I pray may God help you. Walking out of the marriage may not be a good idea

addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by SmartPolician: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
akube34:
I wonder how this is even an issue. Find side chicks or visit codedruns.com. Na u Dey stress ur self ooo

Una get mind oh - Sleeping with public toilets!

The biggest lie men have been told is that prostitutes take care of themselves more than regular ladies.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by worksmart(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Two times a week and your complaining ? undecided

Let your wife breathe lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag / Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.