Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

(updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. (2703 Views)

I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Addme: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Guaranteed solution - use GREEN LEAF.
I was about to post this before I see your comment.
Nothing beats this.
Op, use green leaf and come back here to testify.

1 Like

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by FirmTR(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2023
GreyBlood:
fumigation won't work either, I know someone that fumigated his house yet those evil roaches were not gone. I used 3 sachets of 'greenleaf' to clear mine.

Did they come back at another time after they were cleared?
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Jayjay9991: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:

OP is being attacked by a witch feminist coven.
Na de first sign be dat.

Next is birds coming to his windows.

What do you mean?. I see birds too to on windows
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Jayjay9991: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Brandiebird:
I seek refuge in The Lord from this experience. My skin is crawling just thinking about it. I’d say burn everything you own and move out, and start again.

Burn everything?
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by HeartlessMan: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jayjay9991:

What do you mean?. I see birds too to on windows

They are monitoring you.
Expect a big bang soon.

RIP in advance bro.
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Caveatemptor(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Patented:

one method no dey work most times, except u like pay all these fumigation people. most times na combo. also one treatment will never work cos insecticide does not tend to affect the eggs which will hatch after the adults are dead. so na weekly treatment for like 3-4 weeks i recommend. i have bought the chinese powder before and it did not work for me(may have been fake)

Okay.
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Bigseven(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Which state fess. Make person come relocate join you 😂
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Jayjay9991: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:

They are monitoring you.
Expect a big bang soon.

RIP in advance bro

Nah. That won't work
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Jayjay9991: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Thanks guys. I got the recommendations and I've applied them. I'd give you guys update in few days

I bought them 200 each

2 Likes

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Brandiebird: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jayjay9991:

Burn everything?

Yes, they will hide in your pockets and lay eggs so burn the clothes you’re wearing too and leave only in your boxers. It’s the only way otherwise you’ll carry them to your new home and the nightmare will start again.
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Dewicy(f): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Get dangote cement and block all holes inside the house. Then fumigate

If the holes are there and you fumigate, they wil still pay you a visit after some days

1 Like

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by GreyBlood: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
FirmTR:

Did they come back at another time after they were cleared?
no

1 Like

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by shantti(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
The way some cockroaches infest houses eh,
I remember back then in school when I entered the room I wanted to rent, I saw two cockroaches having sex, the female cockroach saw me and screamed and quickly pulled up the blanket to conceal her naked body ( I was shocked to see waist bead on her waist)

I entered the next room and saw some group of well built cockroaches gyming, they had six packs and wore bling blings and had tattoos all over their body and were smoking weed, the song of 50 cent was playing in the background go go go shawty, it's your birthday......... , they looked up at me in anger,

I quietly closed the door and left the house for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by oweniwe(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2023
Jayjay9991:
Thanks guys. I got the recommendations and I've applied them. I'd give you guys update in few days

I bought them 200 each

They're coming from your ceiling.

If you spray the room and leave the ceiling, the ones in the ceiling will come down through small holes in the PVC.

Just buy a bottle of sniper and one litre diesel or kerosene... Put small needle hole into coke plastic bottle cap ... Climb table/chair just for good arm to reach into three ceiling manhole and be squirting the mixture into your ceiling every time you're going out for long, say, go out in morning come back evening.

A week or two and they should all be dead

Or buy cabide / camphor/ sunshine insect repellent air refresher... Break them into pebble pieces and throw them into various corners of the ceiling

1 Like

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by UDUJ(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2023
shantti:
The way some cockroaches infest houses eh,
I remember back then in school when I entered the room I wanted to rent, I saw two cockroaches having sex, the female cockroach saw me and screamed and quickly pulled up the blanket to conceal her naked body ( I was shocked to see waist bead on her waist)

I entered the next room and saw some group of well built cockroaches gyming, they had six packs and wore bling blings and had tattoos all over their body and were smoking weed, the song of 50 cent was playing in the background go go go shawty, it's your birthday......... , they looked up at me in anger,

I quietly closed the door and left the house for them

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Jayjay9991: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Guaranteed solution - use GREEN LEAF.

Thanks for this recommendation. They all died in just 4 days. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by GanagiBitrus: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Jayjay9991:

Thanks for this recommendation. They all died in just 4 days. Thank you so much
👍🤝

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Dies After Been Abandoned At Onitsha / Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! / He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.