Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku (51691 Views)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tareq1105:

What would the Court say when the University authority said President Bola Tinubu graduated from the institution.

What would the Court say when the University authority said no one has right to question their admission process and criteria.
They are all hypocrites.

Have you forgotten when Gov Obaseki got admission to University of Ibadan with 3 credits, no Maths no English and Nigerians were shouting how possible.

University of Ibadan told the Court that no one could question its criteria for admission of students.

But it's convenient for you now to question the admission process of Chicago State University.
They are all hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Amah70: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Poll23:

You know they're d dumbest human on Earth... don't forget they held that Buhari was cloned for eight years
Tinubu's supporters are all dumbos. They couldn't even read the statement from Chicago State university before jumping on celebrations.
One Bola Tinubu attended Chicago State university. Chicago State University is yet to state whether the Bola Tinubu is a man or a woman as alleged by Atiku.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by heysquare(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

How do u even believe that an Exxon Mobil worker forged his cert

Well...If these are the same people that believe Buhari is cloned and that BAT didnt win the election, I think we know their IQ score already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind them! Tinubu just dey whine dem by rejecting the call for release of his academic record from Chicago State University. He just wants to wastes their time and money in the court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Flangelo12: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kenmatt:
Please which Course did he study on the University?

From which year to which year?

Can he name five of his Course mate

Can he tell us one comic thing that has happened during lecture at his time in University.

What is the name of his HOD, VC and few others.

E be like say na Chinyerecago University you attend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by favor914: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
sonofsteven:
Reading into it, you will find some errors

Which one be university of Tinubu

Which one be President Tinubu

Is that official?

Just asking cause they should have been more professional with Tinubu as a name not with title
Chicago State University is proud of their Alumni, do have no idea what it means to them to have produced the elected President of the most populous Black Country in the world, very few schools in the Inited States can say that.

You cannot imagine the amount of Nigerians in future wanting to go & school in the United States that will apply to the school, thanks to President Bola Tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Johnthesuccess: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not even mad at Atiku but you see that one called Obi he disgust me a lot.
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism

God bless you. Peter obi has successfully brainwashed some gullible youths. Many of them were first timer in political awareness,so they no nothing about Nigeria politics.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Seunjungle(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Some of you are fool! Can a woman bear the name 'Adekunle' in igbo setting, because the certificate you guys are accusing has the name on it as ' Adekunle Bola Tinubu'. Abi na igbo name be that?

KanwuliaExtra:
We know. . .BUT WHICH BOLA TINUBU?
Male or female? tongue
The dead woman or the DRUGGY MALE IMPOSTER whose sugar mommy gave him her niece's identy after killing her? tongue

The next step is to order a DNA. . . . grin

Bola Tinubu plenty ke. . .

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

#AllEyes ON THE AMERICAN Judiciary# cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nigerian nor get judiciary abeg!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mikkeal:

I think you will do well by reading and understanding what you have just read ,the opening paragraph has answered your question the university affirms that the president of Nigeria who the whole world knows as male including the university graduated from the school in 1979 don't you think if it were a female the university would not make such assertions

MUMU!
The Richard Daley College transcripts he PRESENTED and used to enter CSU bears female.
Do you know CSU IS A ROTTEN BLACK SCHOOL not even on a national ranking?
A CASH AND CARRY UNIVERSITY KNOWN FOR ISSUING FRAUDULENT STATEMENTS AND CERTIFICATES?

You can only find NIGERIANS LIKE YOUR TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU is such rotten schools.

Wait for the bomshelleeeeeh!
E go soon shelleeeeeeeeeeh!

Even CSU dey panic gaaaaaaaaaaaaan
TIEFNUBU WAN BLOW DEM CRIMINAL COVER.

You think Atiku is a fooooool? The tin wey even BUHARIDIOT and OBJoke dem know? cheesy
He knows there is CRIMINAL RING IN CSU.

The next step?
THE US COURTS WILL INVESTIGATE CSU THEMSELVES!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Wait for it.

******Breaking news. . . CSU INVOVED IN CERTIFICATE FORGERY WITH NIGERIAN ILLEGAL PRESIDENTIAL MANDATE-THIEF, CIVILIAN COUPIST, US POLITICAL SPY, AND CHI-TOWN BAG MAN*****

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by ShaqFu: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
joelbooks:
Chicago University replied Atiku subpoena and confirm President Tinubu Graduated from the school.
What next?
LMFAO.

One by one, there nonsense petitions, will be thrown out, then they will now go full blown crazy and concoct ridiculous stories that even their great grand parents won't believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Salowise: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi miscreants will mourn and weep tire

Nigerians una funny die, Atiku carry matter go court una begin attack Obi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by sirchim(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism
kaji wanan, de magana banza! Dan Allah kayi shiru! THIEFNIBU himself, know say he can't fit win election one on one with OBI the Tsunami. Everything about him is fake, if you can be sincere in your judgement.

Am still looking for someone to explain how Lagos landlord collect am WOTO WOTO, Lagos and Abuja, home and away, including him own state of origin.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Salowise:

Nigerians una funny die, Atiku carry matter go court una begin attack Obi🤣🤣🤣🤣

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

AGBADORIAN-OBITITIS DISEASE!!!!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Chukwunonso1: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Finitto.

For those who do not have power to read, let me paraphrase in pidgin.

The school say Tinubu, the president of Nigeria attend their school and graduate for 1979.

They come add say, they non understand how school when person attend and graduate in 1979 go heip Atiku Abubakar case for election when they do for 2023 for faraway Nigeria. As in school for 1979 and election for 2023, say as an institution of learning say they non understand the correlation.

They con even talk say if non be say na court tell them to provide this information, e for be like say the person wen make de request na werey, otherwise, how you go talk say they case you don close your case for Nigeria but you wan get information when non concern your case but in case of future case. Na so all of una de think for that una country abi na just this Abubakar?

The school con even vex the more con say, what nonsense? What effrontery? How dare you qwestion our criteria for admitting students into our university? what is your business about how we decide to admit our students, IS IT YOUR ADDMISSION? Do you think our school is a local school. Kai, which kind see finish be this? They still say, they agree fully with Tinubu wen talk say the other information wen dem de ask for non concern Atiku. Werda he get gel friend for school o, or he de late come class o or any of those private information non concern the school as they get better things to do with their time. Time wenn dem suppose de use do research they go de uses am attend to nonsense inquiries.

Abeg the letter is very funny that I am almost tempted to think it is fake.

See me laughing and rolling here.
Mhen! U funny sir. Very apt though

I'm an Obidient, but mhen....

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by pcagbaji(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Lol go and read it again.

To paraphrase, it is saying that Tinubu's opponent, Atiku Abubaka is seeking the discovering or information from the university of Tinubu's credentials or about Tinubu's credentials.

The weray want confused us
This one is going to far
He should have keep quiet
But because they believe in lies to win the sympathy of people
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Amah70: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alliswell248:

The Bola Tinubu who graduated was a male. His picture was on their album.

Stop chasing shadows.

You are on propaganda of falsehood on behalf of Tinubu.

Read thoroughly the statement from Chicago State university on Bola Tinubu.

See the format for the degrees and diplomas from the university.

1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by 8sep: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Chicago State University claimed Tinubu schooled with them

ExxonMobil Claimed Tinubu was their treasurer

Opposition like Raymond dokpesi and Atiku attested to that even Jim Ovia

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by pcagbaji(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Na Igbo wey be Obedient mumu pass.
Please 🙏🥺
One Nigeria
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Tareq1105: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
JetApartment:

You alongside your illiterate agbadorians would believe that crappy edited photos not sane and smart Nigerians.

Ask Reno Omokri. He visited the university and he uploaded the picture he saw there. I no go there. He posted it and I guess that's why he's been quiet about it bcoz I heard he had advised Atiku but Atiku followed the deceit of Jackson Ude and David Hundeyin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by favor914: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

MUMU!
The Richard Daley College transcripts he PRESENTED and used to enter CSU bears female.
Do you know CSU IS A ROTTEN BLACK SCHOOL not even on a national ranking?
A CASH AND CARRY UNIVERSITY KNOWN FOR ISSUING FRAUDULENT STATEMENTS AND CERTIFICATES?

You can only find NIGERIANS LIKE YOUR TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU is such rotten schools.

Wait for the bomshelleeeeeh!
E go soon shelleeeeeeeeeeh!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
So it is not about attending the school anymore, CSU is now guilty along side Tinubu of fraud.

You need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by 8sepee: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Kingsley Odafe
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Johnthesuccess: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
ganisucks:

Chicago is the bedrock of drug trafficking, so most of the donations to CSU is from drug traffickers. And if you think because its Yankee they don't do University runs there, then you're sadly mistaken. Every now and then American colleges are busted for university admission racketeering. And as for ExxonMobil hiring him, did you see him there. Look, real graduates do not go into politics. They get jobs and further their careers. It's not impossible that ExxonMobil will lie that Balabu worked for them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/us/college-admissions-cheating-scandal.html

You are very dull. I don't think you passed through the four wall of a secondary school not to talk of a university. Just look at your comments.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
This university must be a miracle center.
How can F become M?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by equity1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
You see how you avoided your Fulani master and diverted the blame to Obi. I tire for you people oo
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Babathanks(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:

From the document, Tinubu enrolled in an ordinary diploma Studies.
We don’t need to be arguing. Go and do your research on Mobil? You will understand more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by favor914: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
equity1:
You see how you avoided your Fulani master and diverted the blame to Obi. I tire for you people oo
What is the difference between Atiku & Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Alliswell248: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Amah70:

Ok.... kontinue chasing shadows.

Jagaban till 2031.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by sorepco(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
WEREY

IconicR:
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Amah70:

GBAM!!! cheesy

THE REAL DEGREE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by infofta(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
fuckJones:
are you the one that sent him to school?

I saw the fraudulent certificate he sent yo INEC why can't he clear the air
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Beenibroz(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
jerk:

Which Bola Tinubu, female or male?

Which Tinubu is Atiku asking for? Common sense.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
equity1:
Is Obi new in politics or was he not formally in PDP and has been a political prostitute? I'm still wondering how he became an overnight messiah
You all are joking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Ayoade19(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
We know. . .BUT WHICH BOLA TINUBU?
Male or female? tongue
The dead woman or the DRUGGY MALE IMPOSTER whose sugar mommy gave him her niece's identy after killing her? tongue

The next step is to order a DNA. . . . grin

Bola Tinubu plenty ke. . .

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

#AllEyes ON THE AMERICAN Judiciary# cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nigerian nor get judiciary abeg!

All these people won't cease to amaze me. You must find fault in everything.
Now Tinubu is using someone else identity

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.