Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku (51662 Views)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by infofta(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
If Tinubu and the school is not hiding something why can't Tinubu ask that his results be made public. Is school credentials now a top secret?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Tareq1105: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
joelbooks:
Chicago University replied Atiku subpoena and confirm President Tinubu Graduated from the school.
What next?

Atiku will labour in vain. I've always known that Atiku was chasing shadows from the day Reno Omokri confirmed that he visited the university and he saw Tinubu records and portrait hung in the Hall of Fame of the university.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Psady(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Montaque:
You guys will see a news and rush to post on Nairaland as if its the end of the story. You guys have not seen the certificate CSU will present in Court and you are rejoicing. Now listen. Tinubu has submitted two different certificates so far from the same school. The present confirmation from CSU shows that either of these certificates submitted so far is fake, or that both of them are fake and that CSU will issue the authentic one. In any event, it is a disqualifying element if you submitted a fake certificate to INEC (and some decisions say that "if you have ever submitted a fake certificate in prior elections). With what CSU said here, the chances of Tinubu getting disqualified is 2 out of 3.
2 out 3 ? E don escape be that now. U can't catch Air!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Stephench: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
If this is actually from CSU, then it's a new low from them. The response doesn't look professional and it shows they're hiding something.

It's one thing to say he graduated, it's a different thing to show evidence that he actually did
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by YesDaddyTill203: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
I have been educating some IPOB retards since. Their level of stupidity is simply astonishing. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by fuckJones(f): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
infofta:
If Tinubu and the school is not hiding something why can't Tinubu ask that his results be made public. Is school credentials now a top secret?
are you the one that sent him to school?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by rajiedreez: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
So many people never expected this response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Ewedegubbler: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not even mad at Atiku but you see that one called Obi he disgust me a lot.
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism

The fear of Fulani is the beginning of your wisdom. I’m sure u don’t want to lose your slum and brown roof village like the Ilorin people.

I no blame u sha. You know who strong pass u
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Britishpea: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
I didn’t even know that Atiku is this slow. It is understandable though, it is not looking good that Tinubu is retiring him from politics til his Next world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by April4th(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
What is CSU hiding? Let them release the information requested for and let's put this matter to rest.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Peppysco: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
We know. . .BUT WHICH BOLA TINUBU?
Male or female? tongue
The dead woman or the DRUGGY MALE IMPOSTER whose sugar mommy gave him her niece's identy after killing her? tongue

The next step is to order a DNA. . . . grin

Bola Tinubu plenty ke. . .

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

#AllEyes ON THE AMERICAN Judiciary# cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nigerian nor get judiciary abeg!

Little wonder why the Pandora has many followers, majority of them are dull and retarded. Obi claimed he won the election but had 2 months in the court room to prove it but couldn't. Same way this one is claiming Bola Tinubu is a female but still can't prove it. Like mentor like followers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by SuperbMom101: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
jerk:

Which Bola Tinubu, female or male?
Are you being funny? Didn't you read where it is written in the letter that the present president of Nigeria is being referred to

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by pooozeee(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Drbarmes(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

How do u even believe that an Exxon Mobil worker forged his cert

Well...If these are the same people that believe Buhari is cloned and that BAT didnt win the election, I think we know their IQ score already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
God bless u. i stopped arguing with a lot of people cos they whole heartedly believe buhari is a clone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by YesDaddyTill203: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
jerk:

Na transgender OBI grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by favor914: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stephench:
If this is actually from CSU, then it's a new low from them. The response doesn't look professional and it shows they're hiding something.

It's one thing to say he graduated, it's a different thing to show evidence that he actually did
You probably have no idea, how those CSU officials are looking @ you clueless things? Show evidence to Zombies chasing shadows?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by 13october: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
ganisucks:

Chicago is the bedrock of drug trafficking, so most of the donations to CSU is from drug traffickers. And if you think because its Yankee they don't do University runs there, then you're sadly mistaken. Every now and then American colleges are busted for university admission racketeering. And as for ExxonMobil hiring him, did you see him there. Look, real graduates do not go into politics. They get jobs and further their careers. It's not impossible that ExxonMobil will lie that Balabu worked for them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/us/college-admissions-cheating-scandal.html
Do you see him there? If not that you are under spiritual attack, how would you query employment of a management member of an organization.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Heffalump(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism

Now I see it's clear that Obi actually won the presidential election, that's why you guys are very scared and mad at him because he has come to claim his mandate. You should be worried at what's happening in the country right now, at the sorry state of things. I strongly believe you're one of those on the run to a foreign land.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by favor914: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
jerk:

Are you not Nigerian? Go to Aso Rock & find out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Tareq1105: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Male or female? tongue
The dead woman or the DRUGGY MALE IMPOSTER whose sugar mommy gave him her niece's identy after killing her? tongue

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

So, how many Bola Tinubu you know that is president?

It's people like you, Jackson Ude and David Hundeyin that pushed Atiku to waste money.

If the Bola Tinubu is a female, Chicago State University or oyinbos don't joke with their image. They would have come out to deny Tinubu but you could see how the university stood by him.

Atiku is indeed a terrible bad looser. He knew his Case lacked merit so he wanted Tinubu, a one time closed political ally disqualified by whatever means.

The lesson here is don't share your secret with anyone. They would use it against you someday when the relationship turned bad.

So Atiku PDP what next?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by 7arrows: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

This document looks like what Segun at oluwole did. No stamps, no seals, nothing. I don't trust this news. It shouldn't be here. Let's see if arise or channels will air it
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by favor914: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Heffalump:

Now I see it's clear that Obi actually won the presidential election, that's why you guys are very scared and mad at him because he has come to claim his mandate. You should be worried at what's happening in the country right now, at the sorry state state of things. I strongly believe you're one these on the run to a foreign land.
Are you saying that He defeated his Master Abubakar Atiku to come first? You must be oblivious or confused, What of The Turaki of Adamawa, what is his position, because never in Gringory’s petition that he mentioned scoring more votes than his Oga?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Naijanascam: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi miscreants will mourn and weep tire

Your iberiberism is legendary

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Bluntemperor: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
Atiku and obi keep on deceiving there followers everyday.... They keep on giving them fake hope everyday.....

GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Ewedegubbler: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
My children will never step in Igbo land where drug barons are maiming, killing and destroying lives, even your celebrated Peter Obi's father was the grandfather of drug lords in Igbo land, he was tied with stones and thrown into azu river, that is why his son Peter Obi is filled with indignation and wrath, so mourn for your generations that will be under the burdens of drug lords and international armed robbers

Las las. U go mine their head for ritual and still remain poor and would sell your papas grave to an Igbo man
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by ada9ja(f): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

Am not even mad at Tinubu but you see YOU that is supporting a man who merged with Buhari to bring us back to where we are coming and he is also doing same...u sported gum because u re living with the mentality of zombie and slavery where they see their evil master doing well.....

Obi was supported by many just as Tinubu and Atiku which is the right of anybody, if it were to be Obi that is rulling now with the way things are, you will be shouting tgat...We said it oooooo but now that is that druggie and vegetable, u guys shows class of madness
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by ada9ja(f): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
Atiku and obi keep on deceiving there followers everyday.... They keep on giving them fake hope everyday.....

Defending a fool makes u one
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by tolue42(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Post the source of this news and it must be current news

You dey blind?? You no see date there ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by MadamExcellency: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Babathanks:

An accountant for that matter ooo. Before Mobil even give u cleaner job,. They will do all investigation on education about u

From the document, Tinubu enrolled in an ordinary diploma Studies.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by DenreleDave(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Finitto.

For those who do not have power to read, let me paraphrase in pidgin.

The school say Tinubu, the president of Nigeria attend their school and graduate for 1979.

They come add say, they non understand how school when person attend and graduate in 1979 go heip Atiku Abubakar case for election when they do for 2023 for faraway Nigeria. As in school for 1979 and election for 2023, say as an institution of learning say they non understand the correlation.

They con even talk say if non be say na court tell them to provide this information, e for be like say the person wen make de request na werey, otherwise, how you go talk say they case you don close your case for Nigeria but you wan get information when non concern your case but in case of future case. Na so all of una de think for that una country abi na just this Abubakar?

The school con even vex the more con say, what nonsense? What effrontery? How dare you qwestion our criteria for admitting students into our university? what is your business about how we decide to admit our students, IS IT YOUR ADDMISSION? Do you think our school is a local school. Kai, which kind see finish be this? They still say, they agree fully with Tinubu wen talk say the other information wen dem de ask for non concern Atiku. Werda he get gel friend for school o, or he de late come class o or any of those private information non concern the school as they get better things to do with their time. Time wenn dem suppose de use do research they go de uses am attend to nonsense inquiries.

Abeg the letter is very funny that I am almost tempted to think it is fake.

Omo. Thanks oooo

I no fit read that whole thing.. Ńa u help me out

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by alobright17(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Male or female? tongue

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

Mumu even Omokri went there himself and confirmed which of the Tinubu, but you're on Nairaland asking which one. Don't you know road to USA? Onye Ala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by tolue42(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
ganisucks:

Chicago is the bedrock of drug trafficking, so most of the donations to CSU is from drug traffickers. And if you think because its Yankee they don't do University runs there, then you're sadly mistaken. Every now and then American colleges are busted for university admission racketeering. And as for ExxonMobil hiring him, did you see him there. Look, real graduates do not go into politics. They get jobs and further their careers. It's not impossible that ExxonMobil will lie that Balabu worked for them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/us/college-admissions-cheating-scandal.html

Ahhhh the university is now your target ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.