Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku (51688 Views)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by eurogee: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Your a fool living in an abyss of idiocy. Who adjudged him the worst governor? Do you live in Anambra? Ewu
IconicR:
I'm not even mad at Atiku but you see that one called Obi he disgust me a lot.
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Greatkenny2: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism
You're a yellowba muzlem pig, how can you be mad at atiku? It would've been pointless if you were. Obi disgusts yellowba muzlems and it gives us joy

7 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by fx45(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Rose, did you read the report?

How can you not be mad at Atiku that is dragging your lord and saviour internationally but choose to vent on Obi? Are you afraid of Atiku?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by nairalanda1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Well, I expected this, even if the reply looks fake.

At the end of the day, the guy went to CSU. The cold reason being...he worked for Mobil, and other top companies. Now....unless you want to sit down and tell me that Mobil did NOT CHECK THE GUY'S RECORDS...Tinubu at the very least graduated from CSU, and learned enough to work as an accountant for Mobil in the USA...not 11 Nigeria ltd (formerly Mobil Nigeria), and as far as we know, was not sacked.

It's the Buhari certificate saga again. Apparently Buhari was the only one who joined the army without a certificate because in 1961, there was a plot to make him President of Nigeria in 2015, and the shadowy group decided that the best way to do that was to make sure one young boy, from a rather obscure family should join the Army without a certificate, while everyone else from the SAME HAUSA FULANI STOCK ALL HAD THEIR CERTIFICATES....

Tinubu graduated from CSU. And he graduated as a male. Personally speaking, I don't think it makes him fit to be president...and as we know, he won't have been president if Atiku had for once been humble and allowed Obi take the PDP nomination....PDP would have literally thrashed APC at the 2023 polls, and if Kwankwaso had also been a loyal party man for once. But, Nigerian politicans.

8 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by bender79: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi miscreants will mourn and weep tire
Rather mourn for your children who will reap from the rulership of an inept drug baron

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
ganisucks:

Chicago is the bedrock of drug trafficking, so most of the donations to CSU is from drug traffickers. And if you think because its Yankee they don't do University runs there, then you're sadly mistaken. Every now and then American colleges are busted for university admission racketeering. And as for ExxonMobil hiring him, did you see him there. Look, real graduates do not go into politics. They get jobs and further their careers. It's not impossible that ExxonMobil will lie that Balabu worked for them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/us/college-admissions-cheating-scandal.html

Ok, he didnt graduate then

His academic records is false

Are u happy now

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
fx45:
Rose, did you read the report?

How can you not be mad at Atiku that is dragging your lord and saviour internationally but choose to vent on Obi? Are you afraid of Atiku?
I understand Atiku's grievances and anger but will never come to terms with Obi and his desperate moves to become president

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by ahiboilandgas: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
joelbooks:
Chicago University replied Atiku subpoena and confirm President Tinubu Graduated from the school.
What next?
that not the issue what preadmission document did tinibu use .he can be admitted via fait . He got the csu degree using fraudulent secondary documents.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by cybersoldiers: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

Were you not the same disgustful Yoruba who called for the killings of all Igbo's in Nigeria?

We have a dossier on you already but be rest assured that you can't do Igbo's nor Peter Obi, nor any Obidient anything. Peter Obi did not make you the lunatic that you are today, Tinubu did.

Most of you are disgustingly stupid.

Atiku didn't ask for a LETTER, ATIKU REQUESTED DOR DOCUMENTS THAT GAVE TINUBU ADMISSION IN THE UNIVERSITY and that they have granted.

Quote me when you eat.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by bender79: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I understand Atiku's grievances and anger but will never come to terms with Obi and his desperate moves to become president
Obi is bigger than your lineage. With or Without being president, he is bigger than your entire kindred.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by ahiboilandgas: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
nairalanda1:
Well, I expected this, even if the reply looks fake.

At the end of the day, the guy went to CSU. The cold reason being...he worked for Mobil, and other top companies. Now....unless you want to sit down and tell me that Mobil did NOT CHECK THE GUY'S RECORDS...Tinubu at the very least graduated from CSU, and learned enough to work as an accountant for Mobil in the USA...not 11 Nigeria ltd (formerly Mobil Nigeria), and as far as we know, was not sacked.

It's the Buhari certificate saga again. Apparently Buhari was the only one who joined the army without a certificate because in 1961, there was a plot to make him President of Nigeria in 2015, and the shadowy group decided that the best way to do that was to make sure one young boy, from a rather obscure family should join the Army without a certificate, while everyone else from the SAME HAUSA FULANI STOCK ALL HAD THEIR CERTIFICATES....

Tinubu graduated from CSU. And he graduated as a male. Personally speaking, I don't think it makes him fit to be president...and as we know, he won't have been president if Atiku had for once been humble and allowed Obi take the PDP nomination....PDP would have literally thrashed APC at the 2023 polls, and if Kwankwaso had also been a loyal party man for once. But, Nigerian politicans.
mr explanator the question is what document did he use to be admitted into post secondary education .did he just start from university

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by frugal(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

Tagged by who? Fucking idiot.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by JimmySwaggart(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
sonofsteven:
Reading into it, you will find some errors

Which one be university of Tinubu

Which one be President Tinubu

Is that official?

Just asking cause they should have been more professional with Tinubu as a name not with title
na agbado people type am.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Aquila99: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
We know. . .BUT WHICH BOLA TINUBU?
Male or female? tongue
The dead woman or the DRUGGY MALE IMPOSTER whose sugar mommy gave him her niece's identy after killing her? tongue

The next step is to order a DNA. . . . grin

Bola Tinubu plenty ke. . .

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

#AllEyes ON THE AMERICAN Judiciary# cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nigerian nor get judiciary abeg!

So all d "He" u r seeing in dat letter is Female. U go dey alright.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by AndroBlaze: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Finitto.

For those who do not have power to read, let me paraphrase in pidgin.

The school say Tinubu, the president of Nigeria attend their school and graduate for 1979.

They come add say, they non understand how school when person attend and graduate in 1979 go heip Atiku Abubakar case for election when they do for 2023 for faraway Nigeria. As in school for 1979 and election for 2023, say as an institution of learning say they non understand the correlation.

They con even talk say if non be say na court tell them to provide this information, e for be like say the person wen make de request na werey, otherwise, how you go talk say they case you don close your case for Nigeria but you wan get information when non concern your case but in case of future case. Na so all of una de think for that una country abi na just this Abubakar?

The school con even vex the more con say, what is your business about how we decide to admit our students, IS IT YOUR ADDMISSION? Do you think our school is a local school. Kai, which kind see finish be this? They still say, they agree fully with Tinubu wen talk say the other information wen dem de ask for non concern Atiku. Werda he get gel friend for school o, or he de late come class o or any of those private information non concern the school as they get better things to do with their time. Time wenn dem suppose de use do research they go de uses am attend to nonsense inquiries.

Abeg the letter is very funny that I am almost tempted to think it is fake.

cheesy Funniest post I've seen in Nland for ages, well done !

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Benwallt(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

Obi did not conduct local government election in 7years of 8years he ruled Anambra. He was the worst governor in his set. Soludo made us understand that his investment in Anambra was a colossal waste. In a saner clime, he would be barred from contesting any position in the country. But some hopeless nattering dingbats see him as what I don't know

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by LadyRosa(f): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

Relax!
You're only bleeding through your C"unt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by StreetFight: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi miscreants will mourn and weep tire

16 years of crying and weeping for the flat headed headless mob and their Yoruba Zombidients

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benwallt:

Obi did not conduct local government election in 7years of 8years he ruled Anambra. He was the worst governor in his set. Soludo made us understand that his investment in Anambra was a colossal waste. In a saner clime, he would be barred from contesting any position in the country. But some hopeless nattering dingbats see him as what I don't know
Thank you for seeing through him. He's sooooo fake and deceitful

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Okwyjesus(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

I know you don't understand yourself.

It's the inborn hatred for lgbos that is disturbing you. Not even Obi

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
Atiku and obi keep on deceiving there followers everyday.... They keep on giving them fake hope everyday.....
Let's see the passport of his Chicago result whether it is a male or female

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Geneh411: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
mycar:

Foolishness is when one ignores Atiku and drags Peter Obi name into something that does not concern him, in short it is not only foolishness but cowardice.
I don't even think that any of the Agbado miscreants have read the document to start with. They just read the sensational headline and started posting rubbish and for your information, the school said that they will meet with Atiku attorney over the issue as they are not comfortable with their requests.
Alaye, you are obviously the one who has difficulty in comprehension cuz the headline states exactly the content of the document that PRESIDENT TINUBU GRADUATED FROM CSU. Is that too difficult/painful for you to understand/accept?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Benwallt(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
jerk:

Which Bola Tinubu, female or male?

You go explain taya. Tinubu is a father not only in Nigeria but in US. Your oga was flung out of UK like a piece of trash

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Afamed: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zombi_#s no dey tire

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by StudyBarn: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fake! Where is the stamp of the court, this has clearly not been appended by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Aquila99:

So all d "He" u r seeing in dat letter is Female. U go dey alright.

Which letter?
Did you see the transcripts submtted to the school? grin
Now the school will undetstand they were SCAMMED too! grin
They are busy shouting 'BOLA TINUBU'-'BOLA TINUBU'!
Not knowing they are dealing with a first class CRIMINAL.

Do we wonder why his 'FBI/CIA' files are sealed in The USA?, that cannot be released due to 'unusual circumstances'? cheesy

FOWL NYANSH GO SOON OPEN WIDE!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by orisa37: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
PATIENT ATIKU. I SHALL SOON BUILD IRAGBIJI UNIVERSITY AND AWARD PhDs DSe to THE ATIKUS AND OBIS OF NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Kenmatt(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Please which Course did he study on the University?

From which year to which year?

Can he name five of his Course mate

Can he tell us one comic thing that has happened during lecture at his time in University.

What is the name of his HOD, VC and few others.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by pandoragirigory: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
StreetFight:

16 years of crying and weeping for the flat headed headless mob and their Yoruba Zombidients
Those I pitied most are the yoruba zombidients that always acted without brain

8 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by DaddyJapan(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
ganisucks:

Chicago is the bedrock of drug trafficking, so most of the donations to CSU is from drug traffickers. And if you think because its Yankee they don't do University runs there, then you're sadly mistaken. Every now and then American colleges are busted for university admission racketeering. And as for ExxonMobil hiring him, did you see him there. Look, real graduates do not go into politics. They get jobs and further their careers. It's not impossible that ExxonMobil will lie that Balabu worked for them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/us/college-admissions-cheating-scandal.html

Smoke and mirrors. What exactly has the college admission scandal tagged "Operation Varsity Blues" got to do with Tinubu graduating from CSU?

Oya, explain yourself real quick. While at it, please help us make the connection between top-tier universities and CSU cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by pandoragirigory: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
bender79:
Rather mourn for your children who will reap from the rulership of an inept drug baron
My children will never step in Igbo land where drug barons are maiming, killing and destroying lives, even your celebrated Peter Obi's father was the grandfather of drug lords in Igbo land, he was tied with stones and thrown into azu river, that is why his son Peter Obi is filled with indignation and wrath, so mourn for your generations that will be under the burdens of drug lords and international armed robbers

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by TheOldGods: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
mycar:

Foolishness is when one ignores Atiku and drags Peter Obi name into something that does not concern him, in short it is not only foolishness but cowardice.
I don't even think that any of the Agbado miscreants have read the document to start with. They just read the sensational headline and started posting rubbish and for your information, the school said that they will meet with Atiku attorney over the issue as they are not comfortable with their requests.
they don't need to be comfortable. The court has said it had jurisdiction. Once court gives their order they will release it. It's not Nigeria where rule of law is nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.