Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku (51616 Views)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / 'Tinubu β€˜Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by JetApartment: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tareq1105:

Ask Reno Omokri. He visited the university and he uploaded the picture he saw there. I no go there. He posted it and I guess that's why he's been quiet about it bcoz I heard he had advised Atiku but Atiku followed the deceit of Jackson Ude and David Hundeyin.

Anyone can visit CSU and take pictures but obtaining the documents Atiku requested will reveal the truth.

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Cjayboy: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
E be like say they don finished frying 🍳 their πŸ₯š at CSU.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
jumper524:
the letter did say Tinubu who's president of Nigeria.

Isn't iit surprising that CSU only chooses to tell what they want to tell you and not what you want to know cheesy?
If they want to maintain privacy, they should not be talking AT ALL.
They claim 'the imposter' graduated from their school and the rest is 'private records'? grin

IF INDEED THEY WERE ACTING ACT OF HONESTY. . . THEY WILL NOT EVEN SPEAK OR WRITE WITHOUT A COURT ORDER!

Dem nor get shame. THEY WILL SOON BE EXPOSED TOO!
It is either they tell us the whole truth or shut the heck up!

WE ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH A LETTER WRITTEN AFTER COLLECTING BRIBE FROM TIEFNUBU.

We want to see ALL RECORDS. . . including ALL ASSIGNMENTS SUBMITTED! kiss
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Cjayboy: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
E be like say they don finished frying 🍳 their πŸ₯š at CSU.

This people keep sending us back πŸ”™ so that we won't progress like them.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Kenmatt(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flangelo12:

E be like say na Chinyerecago University you attend.

Shit off!!!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by BJanta: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not even mad at Atiku but you see that one called Obi he disgust me a lot.
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism

This is the same person who did not tender his degree certificate to contest but his school certificate. We're coming to that after the election petition completion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by frankson1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism

They're on the same train now because they both have same fan base.

I don't rate their supporters any more after they elevated Niger Republic to the status of the most powerful military in Africa.

IconicR, how have you been and hope you're goodsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by imoh4king(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Finitto.

For those who do not have power to read, let me paraphrase in pidgin.

The school say Tinubu, the president of Nigeria attend their school and graduate for 1979.

They come add say, they non understand how school when person attend and graduate in 1979 go heip Atiku Abubakar case for election when they do for 2023 for faraway Nigeria. As in school for 1979 and election for 2023, say as an institution of learning say they non understand the correlation.

They con even talk say if non be say na court tell them to provide this information, e for be like say the person wen make de request na werey, otherwise, how you go talk say they case you don close your case for Nigeria but you wan get information when non concern your case but in case of future case. Na so all of una de think for that una country abi na just this Abubakar?

The school con even vex the more con say, what nonsense? What effrontery? How dare you qwestion our criteria for admitting students into our university? what is your business about how we decide to admit our students, IS IT YOUR ADDMISSION? Do you think our school is a local school. Kai, which kind see finish be this? They still say, they agree fully with Tinubu wen talk say the other information wen dem de ask for non concern Atiku. Werda he get gel friend for school o, or he de late come class o or any of those private information non concern the school as they get better things to do with their time. Time wenn dem suppose de use do research they go de uses am attend to nonsense inquiries.

Abeg the letter is very funny that I am almost tempted to think it is fake.

You are a genius. Great job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Mrfixiit: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I understand your frustrations as an evening newspaper but I have one piece of advice for you, leave those sugar daddies of yours so you can have a chance to get man before it becomes too late for you.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by omoyeni37: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Don’t mind them.
His real name is AMODA SAHEED OSUPA.
Remember when we told them that it was JUBRIL from Sudan that was ruling us , they didn’t believe.

Stupid Idiot
I just wasted your time
Go find something better to do with your life.
Odenson
Honestly, those people are just bunch of oloriburukus
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by bender79: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
leokid866:
who asked obi not to steal his own way there? After all he was going round doing "yes daddy".......🀣🀣🀣🀣
You are laughing at the standard your children will imitate. Shame shame shame. A man that everything about him is mystery is what we have as president.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Enice(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
We know. . .BUT WHICH BOLA TINUBU?
Male or female? tongue
The dead woman or the DRUGGY MALE IMPOSTER whose sugar mommy gave him her niece's identy after killing her? tongue

The next step is to order a DNA. . . . grin

Bola Tinubu plenty ke. . .

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

#AllEyes ON THE AMERICAN Judiciary# cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nigerian nor get judiciary abeg!
Mumu! Didn't you see the word president there? That means the university knows the one they are talking about. Obi-idiot
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Legalaffairs(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

How do u even believe that an Exxon Mobil worker forged his cert

Well...If these are the same people that believe Buhari is cloned and that BAT didnt win the election, I think we know their IQ score already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HOW COULD HE HAVE FORGED A RESULT?

THEN RELEASING IT WILL MAKE YOU MORE PROUD AND BOASTFUL.

IF IT CANT HURT, HE WONT BE FIGHTING TO DEATH TO HIDE IT.

THE FIGHT NOT TO DISCLOSE IS A POINTER TO THE DIRT HE KNEW THAT WILL BE UNVEILED.

TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT "BAT" THAT IS NOT IN DISPUTE?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enice:
Mumu! Didn't you see the word president there? That means the university knows the one they are talking about. Obi-idiot

Unlike you. . . we are not fooled.
THAT YOUR CSU NA OLUWOLE UNIVERSITY!
Your presidiot is a THIEF and an IMPOSTOR.
Wait for the court records please.

Have you joined the 'AGBADO ARMY' yet?
Abi war don cancel for Niger? tongue
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by AskNgige2: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
Atiku and obi keep on deceiving there followers everyday.... They keep on giving them fake hope everyday.....

Na here una go talk and comments

Stupid set of pple
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by izonborn098(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
U are the one been fooled by obi.....
ada9ja:

Defending a fool makes u one
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Masterito(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
How can you mad at Atiku, you no dey fear north? Na fear dey worry. Focus!
IconicR:
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Enice(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Unlike you. . . we are not fooled.
THAT YOUR CSU NA OLUWOLE UNIVERSITY!
Your presidiot is a THIEF and an IMPOSTOR.
Wait for the court records please.

Have you joined the 'AGBADO ARMY' yet?
Abi war don cancel for Niger? tongue
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Do its now oluwole certificate! It's no longer he did not graduate! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You guys should continue shifting the goal post! We dey wait una. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enice:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Do its now oluwole certificate! It's no longer he did not graduate! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You guys should continue shifting the goal post! We dey wait una. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

See them?
CSU IS ONE OF THEM. . . GUARANTEED! cheesy

This na the kain school you go see your TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU!
The reason CSU is dodging upandan!
THEY WILL ALL BE EXPOSED!
Wait for it! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWrvNY0-Jc?si=svYhm7D0ufETJisO
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by FashionCookie(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Finitto.

For those who do not have power to read, let me paraphrase in pidgin.

The school say Tinubu, the president of Nigeria attend their school and graduate for 1979.

They come add say, they non understand how school when person attend and graduate in 1979 go heip Atiku Abubakar case for election when they do for 2023 for faraway Nigeria. As in school for 1979 and election for 2023, say as an institution of learning say they non understand the correlation.

They con even talk say if non be say na court tell them to provide this information, e for be like say the person wen make de request na werey, otherwise, how you go talk say they case you don close your case for Nigeria but you wan get information when non concern your case but in case of future case. Na so all of una de think for that una country abi na just this Abubakar?

The school con even vex the more con say, what nonsense? What effrontery? How dare you qwestion our criteria for admitting students into our university? what is your business about how we decide to admit our students, IS IT YOUR ADDMISSION? Do you think our school is a local school. Kai, which kind see finish be this? They still say, they agree fully with Tinubu wen talk say the other information wen dem de ask for non concern Atiku. Werda he get gel friend for school o, or he de late come class o or any of those private information non concern the school as they get better things to do with their time. Time wenn dem suppose de use do research they go de uses am attend to nonsense inquiries.

Abeg the letter is very funny that I am almost tempted to think it is fake.
You no be better person. grin

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Nerdnextdoor: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
πŸ€”
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
frankson1:

They're on the same train now because they both have same fan base.

I don't rate their supporters any more after they elevated Niger Republic to the status of the most powerful military in Africa.

IconicR, how have you been and hope you're goodsmiley
I'm fine Mr frankson

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by lightwind(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
MTNnews:
Your foolish father should shut his foolish Igbo stinking gutter of a mouth

Is Atiku Abubakar an Igbo man??
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by AskNgige2: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

Ask Ngige sup

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by fayomim: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Male or female? tongue
The dead woman or the DRUGGY MALE IMPOSTER whose sugar mommy gave him her niece's identy after killing her? tongue

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

Did you even read the contents?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by infofta(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
favor914:
Atiku’s request is soo stupid, that even CSU is amazed of the level of stupidity, even the court had to grant the stupid request just to wash its hands like Pilate from the stupidity.

Which did not even stop CSU from rejecting the subpoena.

It doesn’t tell well on us Nigerians.

Your lacks since of reasoning.

If I attended a university and graduated with first class I will be glad for my records to be made public unless there is something hidden.

Tinubu submitted forged certificate to INEC which is undisputed. Ask yourself why
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Throwback: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
00FFT00:
I'm not sure what some of you read. This is just the response of CSU counsel, and to the effect that they are not comfortable about the scope of discovery sort by the plaintiff, Atiku.

They stated that a Tinubu, now presumed to be the president of Nigeria, graduated from CSU. A Tinubu attending CSU is not in contention. It is also not expressly alleged that this Tinubu did not attend the institution, only that the discovery sort after is to enable the plaintiff to understand why there are obvious discrepancies in the diplomas issued and why, including miscellaneous issues therein, including the suspicious departure of a certain individual from the institution.

And this information will be relevant in a possible further litigation of the matter pending at the PEPT at a higher instance. This satisfies the question of "Show cause".

The relief sort is competent under US law and I believe the Judge will grant them.

You are so foolish in trying so hard to be stupid.

So why is The university acknowledging that the Bola Tinubu they are referring to is the President of Nigeria?

Or better still, why is the university deferring to the objections of the Bola Tinubu that is the President of Nigeria and not the imaginary female Bola Tinubu that should be communicating from the grave?

You need to be rehabilitated from idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
fayomim:

Did you even read the contents?

The transcripts from RICHARD DALEY COLLEGE nko? cheesy
The 'clerk' in that school was wrong too? grin

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by fayomim: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
jerk:

Which Bola Tinubu, female or male?

Are you suppose to be asking this? You are so dull..

The university replied that the president of Nigeria bla bla bla and you still dey ask male or female..

Do you think white people are so daft?

Face reality
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by infofta(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alliswell248:

The Bola Tinubu who graduated was a male. His picture was on their album.

Stop chasing shadows.
Yet he submitted a forged certificate to INEC.
Go and check the certificate
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Gentlevip: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pls you can forward it to the university. Your answer will be sent immediately after 4-8years.

KanwuliaExtra:
Male or female? tongue

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by fayomim: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

The transcripts from RICHARD DALEY COLLEGE nko? cheesy
The 'clerk' in that school was wrong too? grin

Stop feeding yourself with fake news and besides politicians will always be politicians whether obi or Atiku or Tinubu...they are all the same....

Stop creating enemies because of them ..... Those people already made it....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable / 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.