Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku (51604 Views)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yoruba liberalism must die this era

6 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Chido26: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not even mad at Atiku but you see that one called Obi he disgust me a lot.
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism

The guilty runs when nothing pursues it. It was atiku that petitioned Tinubu but Obi is your problem. The Bible says that there is no peace for the wicked, I understand what you are passing through...

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Jlow2: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Atiku s target is not tinubu graduation but the certificates and names on it he used to gain admission into Chicago university. Tinubu himself knows that why he don’t want the documents released
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by bender79: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
My children will never step in Igbo land where drug barons are maiming, killing and destroying lives, even your celebrated Peter Obi's father was the grandfather of drug lords in Igbo land, he was tied with stones and thrown into azu river, that is why his son Peter Obi is filled with indignation and wrath, so mourn for your generations that will be under the burdens of drug lords and international armed robbers
Hehehehehe no matter how you cast aspersions at Igbo land it will continue to flourish. Igbos have bought your ancestral inheritance, very soon you will be pushed back to the Forrest
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Nadingo: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
One thing I don't understand is how the outcome of this US court judgment will affect that of the PEPT in Nigeria. Remember, all parties before the PEPT have submitted their final written addresses. Or will further evidence be admitted after all parties have closed their arguments? 😁

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Lovelive: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
A certain Tinubu graduated from CSU for sure. No one is arguing that.

Now the coco of the matter be say, we want know boya nah Ebola Ogundele abi na Amina Tinubu, the woman who don Japa to Baba God.

Period!

joelbooks:
Chicago University replied Atiku subpoena and confirm President Tinubu Graduated from the school.
What next?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by pandoragirigory: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
bender79:
Hehehehehe no matter how you cast aspersions at Igbo land it will continue to flourish. Igbos have bought your ancestral inheritance, very soon you will be pushed back to the Forrest
You mean the igbos selling their children to ritualists to feed themselves are building your ancestral inheritance, you have been mentally scammed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by bender79: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You mean the igbos selling their children to ritualists to feed themselves are building your ancestral inheritance, you have been mentally scammed
Agbado eating specie. Smelling dirty oduduwa descendant.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by pandoragirigory: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
bender79:
Agbado eating specie. Smelling dirty oduduwa descendant.
Tell me more about your mother and father and your family members

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by clearcrystal: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
We know. . .BUT WHICH BOLA TINUBU?
Male or female? tongue
The dead woman or the DRUGGY MALE IMPOSTER whose sugar mommy gave him her niece's identy after killing her? tongue

The next step is to order a DNA. . . . grin

Bola Tinubu plenty ke. . .

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

#AllEyes ON THE AMERICAN Judiciary# cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nigerian nor get judiciary abeg!

Go ask yah gran fada 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
clearcrystal:

Go ask yah gran fada 😂

SOMEBODY CHOP BRIBE FOR CSU oooooooooooooooo
HE WAS SACKED!
I knew it!
Anything TIEFNUBU touches is CORRUPTED!

FAWU NYANSH WAN OPEN WIDE!!!

I knew it! grin
No wonder the fooooool is hiring 5 lawyers to defend his crimes in CSU

Sleepless nights for the AGBADO KINGDOM!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by maticar: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism
Hang yourself na

Topic is atiku but you want mentions

Oya we don notice you
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by 00FFT00(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
I'm not sure what some of you read. This is just the response of CSU counsel, and to the effect that they are not comfortable about the scope of discovery sort by the plaintiff, Atiku.

They stated that a Tinubu, now presumed to be the president of Nigeria, graduated from CSU. A Tinubu attending CSU is not in contention. It is also not expressly alleged that this Tinubu did not attend the institution, only that the discovery sort after is to enable the plaintiff to understand why there are obvious discrepancies in the diplomas issued and why, including miscellaneous issues therein, including the suspicious departure of a certain individual from the institution.

And this information will be relevant in a possible further litigation of the matter pending at the PEPT at a higher instance. This satisfies the question of "Show cause".

The relief sort is competent under US law and I believe the Judge will grant them.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by SenatePresdo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

Peter Obi worse governor of Anambra? grin

Nothing jaganbandits Propaganda cannot propagate!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Gentlelox: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Ireportlive and IconicR and Mtnnews are same person.

What concerns Obi with this news ?
You're annoying and repugnant. Y not update ur real face and location so that we can come and say thank you for doing a great job here.

Just a matter of time, somebody will expose ur identity.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Ayus34(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
MTNnews:
Look at the response of another foolish Igbo after Chicago University shut up his foolish father making senseless enquiry.

It will be abnormal to think those fo:ols are normal, do you even believe that they think with their brain?
That is even if they have one, just look at the angle that dummy is talking from,is there any sense in that at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by fx45(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I understand Atiku's grievances and anger but will never come to terms with Obi and his desperate moves to become president
Obi won the elections fair and square. Bulaba rigged him out using INEC.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by seunmsg(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Atiku should not accept this nonsense. CSU has compromised. They are part of the criminal drug cartel of Chicago. Atiku should go to US appeal and Supreme Court. He should go to the International Criminal Court of justice thereafter. We will trend #alleyesonICCHague on his behalf.

When US lawyers are done with whatever is left of his money, he will wise up and stop the crass goose chase.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by favor914: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
mycar:

Foolishness is when one ignores Atiku and drags Peter Obi name into something that does not concern him, in short it is not only foolishness but cowardice.
I don't even think that any of the Agbado miscreants have read the document to start with. They just read the sensational headline and started posting rubbish and for your information, the school said that they will meet with Atiku attorney over the issue as they are not comfortable with their requests.
Court subpoenaed the school, the school rejected the subpoena that it is relevant, how they admitted Bola Tinubu is none of Atiku’s business.

And even if the court refuses their university’s objection, whatever search by Atiku will be limited to Tinubu at CSU, not his admission process, or anything prior.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Ireportlive: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
PoliciaNLand:

Get a life
Rule 2

Kingsley Odafe
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by nairalanda1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
mr explanator the question is what document did he use to be admitted into post secondary education .did he just start from university

Go and ask him. In my opinion, he and Buhari, and Obi and Atiku are not fit to run for office.

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by favor914: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
mr explanator the question is what document did he use to be admitted into post secondary education .did he just start from university
You are the person asking for the document, go and bring it yourself from the community college Jagaban attended, why asking CSU?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Ifebi82: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Your hatred for Peter Obi and Igbos will lead you to your grave..... And it will happen so fast... Just continue

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Karlifate: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

How do u even believe that an Exxon Mobil worker forged his cert

Well...If these are the same people that believe Buhari is cloned and that BAT didnt win the election, I think we know their IQ score already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No mind dem. grin grin

So many daft, emotional political fanatics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Raskimonojendor: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
joelbooks:
Chicago University replied Atiku subpoena and confirm President Tinubu Graduated from the school.
What next?
They will tell you that Tinubu has bribed the university with 500 billion US dollars .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Raskimonojendor: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Finitto.

For those who do not have power to read, let me paraphrase in pidgin.

The school say Tinubu, the president of Nigeria attend their school and graduate for 1979.

They come add say, they non understand how school when person attend and graduate in 1979 go heip Atiku Abubakar case for election when they do for 2023 for faraway Nigeria. As in school for 1979 and election for 2023, say as an institution of learning say they non understand the correlation.

They con even talk say if non be say na court tell them to provide this information, e for be like say the person wen make de request na werey, otherwise, how you go talk say they case you don close your case for Nigeria but you wan get information when non concern your case but in case of future case. Na so all of una de think for that una country abi na just this Abubakar?

The school con even vex the more con say, what is your business about how we decide to admit our students, IS IT YOUR ADDMISSION? Do you think our school is a local school. Kai, which kind see finish be this? They still say, they agree fully with Tinubu wen talk say the other information wen dem de ask for non concern Atiku. Werda he get gel friend for school o, or he de late come class o or any of those private information non concern the school as they get better things to do with their time. Time wenn dem suppose de use do research they go de uses am attend to nonsense inquiries.

Abeg the letter is very funny that I am almost tempted to think it is fake.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Raskimonojendor: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
ElSudani:
Atiku is like a dog chasing it's own tail. All the way to the United States to get another defeat?
Saint Peter of Anambra and his followers will be disappointed by this news.
How many lule can a man endure
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Karlifate: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Beverlyjean(f): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

What state are u from ??
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Raskimonojendor: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Racoon:
Congratulations again Chicago heroin drug-gang running illegitimate president. However, I guess the release of his CSU admission details, transcripts, desertations and other student information will verify the "M" or "F" contention which is the contention of the Atiku's case.

Meanwhile, if truly Bola Ahmed Tinubu graduated with 1st class honours in Accountancy from the CSU, how come he filled and appended to false information on his INEC form in 1999 after he fled Chicago to Nigeria following his drug scandal case? He committed perjury and forgery which are still liable to criminal prosecution.
this one is still having a faint glimmer of hope and grasping unto straws grin grin grin

So the university can't tell the difference between a male or female.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo / Fayose Destroys Walkway In Lagos - Man Blasts Ekiti Governor (pic) / Abubakar Mohammed Mamadi & Mark Yari Beaten By Mob In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.